Options

Comments

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    If the cavs get mosgov ? might get real cuz on paper that's a nice squad

Didnt kno mosgov was on da market dude played well 2nd half of last year dude dropped a 20 20 game out da cut
    No doubt.

Ate heavily against the Warriors. Get it right though brothaman

tumblr_n3uzbmpXUD1qa8tuqo1_1280.jpg
    2lmm3py.jpg

The Nuggets only have Javale..returning from injury and Jusuf Nurkic at 5 if Mozgov is let go. I'd be happy with first rounder for Mozgov. Nurkic would be under a lot of pressure though. JJ Hickson doesn't need to see any time at the 5 ? is tragic every time.

will jj, nate, and danilo be back to start the season?

Nuggets won't put a timetable on it as far as I know. I think Nate had a partial ACL tear IDK if that means recovery would be quicker after the repair.

Steve Hess the midget squirrel (Nuggets trainer) just talked in circles about their progress last month.

Javale, JJ, Gallo, Nate...Coach B Shaw as well...
    “In my opinion, they’re progressing really, really well,” Hess said. “I can see the progression. They’re amazing. But I don’t know what the end schedule is or where they’re at. Within the realm of what they’re doing, they’re ahead of schedule.
    So yeah maybe Javale right at the beginning. Need Gallo to hurry the ? up. Especially with Wilson Chandler scheduled to tweak a hammy or some ? like that early.

They signed Erick Green (VA Tech, played in Italy last season). He may get an early opportunity to play a little more than he would otherwise. Nate won't have to rush back.
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? said Vince Carter was second teir SMH........... I'm generally not defending players or teams in the Cheap Seats but folks that agree about Vince Carter being "second teir" are idiots and your mother should have aborted..... also your grandmother and grandfather should have aborted your mother...................... LMAO Vince Carter was second teir....... HA
  • TheIraq
    Options
    At most a stat ? would say some ? like like.................... Vince Carter must have been bustin your team ass in the early 2000's and u mad STILL....... I was on the fence about whether or not VC was a hall of famer but I was gladly reminded it's not just about the NBA......... Better question is about Trady McGrady not sure if the Hall is callin his name...... ButI'm only on page 543
  • TheIraq
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    Lol @ VC not wanting to be great... Y'all still have this juvenile way of explaining sports.

Listen I'll say this about VC and this includes AI... These are individual players that never had a championship caliber team... Simple as that.

These ? didnt wanna win it about how do you explain the 90's? Malone, Barkley and Stockton didn't want to win?????????????? Maybe Magic, Bird and Zee won so much they didn't wanna win anymore? Simple as that? Swear you ? simple as ?

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Melo got a 62 million dollar advance on his contract lol

Black excellence
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dave2one6 wrote: »
    What's not to like?

10488220_715381721867015_8416941744732188477.jpg

That reminds me of the old Denver jerseys
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Melo got a 62 million dollar advance on his contract lol

no he didn't
    The seven-time All-Star will receive half of his $22.5 million salary this season early. His contract is set up the same way for future years too, meaning that he'll eventually garner a little over $62 million, half the value of his entire deal, through advance payments. According to collective-bargaining agreement rules, 50% of an annual salary is the maximum a player can take in the form of an advance.
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheIraq wrote: »
    LPast wrote: »
    Lol @ VC not wanting to be great... Y'all still have this juvenile way of explaining sports.

Listen I'll say this about VC and this includes AI... These are individual players that never had a championship caliber team... Simple as that.

These ? didnt wanna win it about how do you explain the 90's? Malone, Barkley and Stockton didn't want to win?????????????? Maybe Magic, Bird and Zee won so much they didn't wanna win anymore? Simple as that? Swear you ? simple as ?

Only the winners wanted to win...

It was an anomaly that VC, Kidd, Richard Jefferson and Jason Collins didn't win a championship...
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zerocool wrote: »
    I am worried about cavs defense though. .... thats their weakness. ..but cavs a great offensive team......
    and I can see bron becoming mvp of the league again.....
    Nope. Lebron last year had the least help he had in years. He lost it to the baddest.
    This year Ky, Love, seasoned Vets. Miller, Marion, Varejo,. Young talents like Waiters, Thompson.... Eh.
    If the Knicks have a 50+ season, i see Melo getting it.
    What's not to like?

Niiiiice.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Am I the only one not feeling those Cavs unis I preferred their retro ones that looked like this...

H9JXgdF.jpg

HR2fkz9.jpg

Those new joints look like a cheaper version of the ones the Denver Nuggets wore back in the 80s that looked like this....

VYRRuX5.jpg
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It is not like I aint feeling, It is just we have seen it before with Denver. The skyline thing to me should only work with New York or Chicago. Two very famous skylines. Denver's stood out because of the mountain range.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    No one's confirmed that those are the new uniforms.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Lakers getting a spot in the playoffs, mark my words

You said that last year but I know jesus bryant was hurt. Some radio host claiming rondo to the kings is "80% done". Don't know how credible he is but if they get rondo for a pick, mclemore and derrick williams ? ass thats a good deal.
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lakers getting a spot in the playoffs, mark my words

You said that last year but I know jesus bryant was hurt. Some radio host claiming rondo to the kings is "80% done". Don't know how credible he is but if they get rondo for a pick, mclemore and derrick williams ? ass thats a good deal.

Celtics....kings not working on trade
    fansided.com/2014/08/18/rajon-rondo-rumors-celtics-kings-working-trade/
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Kobe takes this team to the playoffs he's GOAT ? it.
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Kobe takes this team to the playoffs he's GOAT ? it.

They will have to win 48 to 50 games to sniff the 8th seed.....dont see lakers doing it
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's not to like?

Cleveland With The Struggle Skyline
  • jaemooms
    jaemooms Members Posts: 770 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Cavs cant even change they jerseys if they wanted to, not til after this year. League rules.
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So there's rules against alternate jerseys too? If so how the ? did Miami boss the League with them White Hot joints, them Back in Black ? , the all red ya diggs, etc.

Seemed like every year they was flexing something new
  • jaemooms
    jaemooms Members Posts: 770 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I pretty sure the rule is you cant compeletly change your jersey for 3 years if there new. But after the 2nd year you can have alternate colors. Heat really never changed they uniforms when they went to them wack ass white jerseys..
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only teams I see as west locks are SA, LAC, OKC, GSW, and maybe POR or DAL the rest will be a battle.... Every year is a new year no1 expected ? from Phoenix or Portland and they shocked the world... Last year, Lakers had no shot without Kobe and the team balance while having the wrong personelll for Dantoni... We had bigs in a high tempo offense... ? will know their roles completely this year and we have a lot of young talent LA has yearned for... 6-8 is open IMO, just need to get off the rite foot and believe in Mamba
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What about houston
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only teams I see as west locks are SA, LAC, OKC, GSW, and maybe POR or DAL the rest will be a battle.... Every year is a new year no1 expected ? from Phoenix or Portland and they shocked the world... Last year, Lakers had no shot without Kobe and the team balance while having the wrong personelll for Dantoni... We had bigs in a high tempo offense... ? will know their roles completely this year and we have a lot of young talent LA has yearned for... 6-8 is open IMO, just need to get off the rite foot and believe in Mamba

Lakers suck
This discussion has been closed.