DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    What about houston

lol shots fired ^^^^
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No goalpost moving when the season start b.

And lol at Tommy hedging his bets with the injury disclaimer.
    Like damn near the whole team wasn't injured last season.

• Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aint no team wit 36 year old kobe,? ass ? ,julius weatherspoon and jeremy lin makin the playoffs in the west.You must of been sniffin tony montana sample sizes of coke today

It will take multiple injuries to multiple teams simultaneously for the lakers to make the playoffs sorry

I think I just died lmao.

? got me nearly in tears.
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll take my Ls now but when the season comes around we shall see.... Y'all ? would be millionaires if y'all truly could tell the future, but all you guys have are opinions right now... I'm pretty optimistic and things have to go right but I don't see Kobe playing losing basketball around February-March unless injuries hit... Lakers will be a lot better than y'all think if they can come together I say they can win as much as any mid level team in the league... Most the teams pegged ahead of the Lakers aren't even elite teams and have flaws themselves which get ignored due to daily lakers coverage but this team has a lot of overlooked talent I say homer or not
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Lakers do have solid talent that's not the issue it's defensively they will get exposed and they play in a conference where 46-48 wins is an 8 seed + byron scott sucks as a coach imo the Point Gawd and J Kidd made byron scott look better than he actually is.
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hold on trap you not finna play da homie B.Scott Like that....? was nice as a player & he also has done (relatively) a lot with a little as a coach.

Give those Nets/Hornets squads to Pop/Jackson & they still ain't winning ? #facts
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bro, when you have the Mamba you have a chance..., delusional af but it's the truth we have depth on the frontcourt... ? been killin us for years to get a legit pg we grab Jeremy Lin who might actually be as much as needed to mesh with Kobe u dudes hate instead of wait... The season hasn't kicked off and the Lakers made improvements to that ? squad we had this past season... It's a new infrastructure with guys who buy into the Laker way of things, I won't judge this cast off last year especially without a usual Kobe not being there all season... Kobe is healthy and ready to go, I think he will do his thing this year a la "Adrian Peterson" level if he maintains health
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Bro, when you have the Mamba you have a chance..., delusional af but it's the truth we have depth on the frontcourt... ? been killin us for years to get a legit pg we grab Jeremy Lin who might actually be as much as needed to mesh with Kobe u dudes hate instead of wait... The season hasn't kicked off and the Lakers made improvements to that ? squad we had this past season... It's a new infrastructure with guys who buy into the Laker way of things, I won't judge this cast off last year especially without a usual Kobe not being there all season... Kobe is healthy and ready to go, I think he will do his thing this year a la "Adrian Peterson" level if he maintains health

At least you admit it.
  • Cliff Da Mont
    Cliff Da Mont Members Posts: 861 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Lakers will be aiight.

But spurs wiping the floor with the league so don't really matter.
  • RiGGA
    Options
    Lakers will be aiight.

How's prison?
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »

VYRRuX5.jpg

gayest jersey in the history of jerseys...
  • RiGGA
    Options
    Excuse my barrage of posts, but I got ? to say lol I'm off the 1800.

BUT yes those jerseys are wack af idk why yall won't let them cavaliers ? breathe (official or not) I mean they aren't the best jerseys ever created but they sure as ? are bodying those Ru Paul ass Denver jerseys...? look like Team Crayola foh
  • Cliff Da Mont
    Cliff Da Mont Members Posts: 861 ✭✭✭
    Options
    RiGGA wrote: »
    Lakers will be aiight.

How's prison?

Da ?
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Only teams I see as west locks are SA, LAC, OKC, GSW, and maybe POR or DAL the rest will be a battle.... Every year is a new year no1 expected ? from Phoenix or Portland and they shocked the world... Last year, Lakers had no shot without Kobe and the team balance while having the wrong personelll for Dantoni... We had bigs in a high tempo offense... ? will know their roles completely this year and we have a lot of young talent LA has yearned for... 6-8 is open IMO, just need to get off the rite foot and believe in Mamba

Lakers aint getting in over Memphis or Phoenix, you can forget that ? and get off the ? joseph...
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »

VYRRuX5.jpg

gayest jersey in the history of jerseys...

That ? is fresh.There was a time when rainbows didn't represent ? ..they holding that ? hostage smh. Why couldn't they just pick a color like pink or burgundy?

you know ? tryin to take over the world. why own one color when you could own them all? lol
  • RiGGA
    Options
    Lakers will be aiight.

How's prison?

Da ?

I didn't expect inferior minds to grasp the concept, but to wack my post because of your ineptitude is wack in itself.

? gon bean
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lakers will be aiight.

How's prison?

Da ?

I didn't expect inferior minds to grasp the concept, but to wack my post because of your ineptitude is wack in itself.

? gon bean

He's white. Just a little bit Mexican.

Well that's what he said
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Rose>>>>>>>>Irving
    Noah(not skills but hustle and intangibles)>>>>>>>>>>Love
    The King gonna king but we got the don to somewhat contain him
    Jimmy Butler,Mcbuckets,Pau,Taj,Hinrich,Dunleavy Jr,Brooks,The euro,Snell,Thibs coaching/Bulls Defense>>>>>>Blatt,waiters,marion,tristan t,mike miller who was solid last year but he's a walking operation board game he needs more people

Bulls in 6.East aint wide open there's levels to this ?
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Lakers will be aiight.

How's prison?

Da ?

? gon bean

He's white. Just a little bit Mexican.

Well that's what he said

Lol I think yall got Swayzee mixed up with Smoke
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Even if Derrick Rose were to get hurt I still think this Bulls team is potentially good enough to get to the finals. Cleveland should be in the conference finalsbut I wouldnt be surprised if they were to get a bad match up in the playoffs and some team pulled the upset.
This discussion has been closed.