WHEN THE SAINTS COME MARCHING IN!!! Official 2014 N.O. Saints thread

Options

Comments

• ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Andrus Peat is a str8 mauler in the run game and is the reason I think Terron Armstead is gonna get beat out in training camp, he's the worst run blocker on the o-line IMO. Strief might not have any feet in the passing game but he's still a better run blocker than Armstead.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Terron was one of the better LT in the league last year bruh. What are you saying

And did ain't no mauler and plays to inconsistent. Even his coach said that.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh we always ? up in the draft. They could have least drafted Eric Kendricks at 31
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Terron was one of the better LT in the league last year bruh. What are you saying

And did ain't no mauler and plays to inconsistent. Even his coach said that.

I think he's just a great athlete who's pretty average at the position he plays, especially in the run game.
  • ZydecoShawty
    edited May 2015
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Smh we always ? up in the draft. They could have least drafted Eric Kendricks at 31

They say Kendricks projects more to being a Will linebacker in a 4-3, we needed a true Mike linebacker for a 3-4. Stephone has the best measurables out of all the top middle linebackers as well and is a legit 3-down linebacker.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    I think we should trade for Mettz from the Titans since they already named MM the starter.

Let Mettz sit behind Brees for two years.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    I want DGB in the second.

We never had a big play WR.
  • GetMoneyInDaN.O.
    GetMoneyInDaN.O. Members Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Since i got a lot of inside info from my peoples, yall gotta ask me specific questions n ?

@shizlansky...bruh yo football iq is being questioned if u say armstead was one of the best lt in the league...i hope u trollin or just stating opinion and not facts, cuz that entire line was gettin ? up
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    He was good. He was the best lineman we had

And he's still raw. He can only get better

The interior was ? up not him b
  • GetMoneyInDaN.O.
    Options
    thats my point, if u feel he was the best lineman on the saints team last year, when the line was ? , what does that say about him; he stands out when lined up next to ? talent

and you said he was one of the best lt in the league, which he is far from, if he is raw and needs development, then that itself says dude aint up to par yet.

lets not forget even whan yall had wack ass jermon bushrod yall didnt give up as many sacks as yall did this year, Brees got his ass kicked in that pocket

as far as the interior i think they went away from that diamond-in-the-rough attitude of waiting to draft the carl nicks and jahri evans in late rounds and going after top level talent early, and yes that boy Peat will be starting week 1, ? if La'el wasnt going thru his ? they wouldve taken him as a guard to take evans role in the future or play right takle in zach strief's spot
  • GetMoneyInDaN.O.
    Options
    As far as what u say about Mett... nah the Titans would be stupid to trade him.....

if he wins the starting job you ? Philly for picks...if he losses u have a viable backup
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    As far as what u say about Mett... nah the Titans would be stupid to trade him.....

if he wins the starting job you ? Philly for picks...if he losses u have a viable backup

They already named MM the starter and Mettz can compete for the backup position.

If a ? told me that I would want out. It's so disrespectful to tell a ? he can compete for the BACKUP position.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    He held his own. I was impressed with our LT last year.
  • GetMoneyInDaN.O.
    Options

They already named MM the starter and Mettz can compete for the backup position.

If a ? told me that I would want out. It's so disrespectful to tell a ? he can compete for the BACKUP position.

I feel that...but lets look at the ? for real...you draft a qb #2 overall, he better be named the starter thats natural to happen

Its not like Mett tore ? up either, while he has the tools he was 0-6 as a starter, and its about winning games

And they will compete for the starting job, now if no matter what he did in practice and in the preseason they decided to go with Mariota even if he is sorry, then yes trade me, but from a teams aspect having qb competition is a good thing

For ya team....we all thought yall was gonna draft DGB...and ? is still ? that the Saints love them some 6' and under receivers with speed and 6' and up ice wagons who only good for 10-15 yard comeback routes

• Shizlansky
    Options
    I'm hearing a lot of good things about Delvin Breaux.
  • scorpio4lfe
    scorpio4lfe Members Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Are we READY for the season???!!! 78 days left!!!!
  • Shizlansky
    Options

Dropping another thread next week.

Who Dat
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't wait to see how this team looks
  • scorpio4lfe
    Options

Who Dat

@Shizlansky aren't you the one that said you've never attended a game in the dome?
  • Shizlansky
    Options

Who Dat

@Shizlansky aren't you the one that said you've never attended a game in the dome?

Yup.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Damn shame too.

• Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You missing out its an electric atmosphere I went to the game in the dome we played the Packers last year.
  • scorpio4lfe
    Options
    Damn shame too.

I'm in the spirit of giving. You are such a great fan and so knowledgeable of our team, it's a travesty that you haven't been to a game. Pick a home game you can attend and I will get your ticket. Let me know.
  • scorpio4lfe
    Options

bqHoqCWl.jpg

Here's the schedule again
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We can make the playoffs this year with that schedule