ask SixSickSins anything 2.0

Options

Comments

• SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Six, who are your favorite posters?

Oh, gawd. There's a list already compiled on here somewhere. It's quite lengthy. It'd be easier to list who I dislike, because I like most of you. :)
    What nation would you conquer or destroy if you were a queen set on restoring balance on this planet.

Herding all whites to the UK and destroying with nukes (after evacuating people of color, of course).
    aka_OG wrote: »
    @SixSickSins‌

nintendo or sega genesis?

Hmm, gotta go with Nintendo. Sonic on Sega was great, though.
    What's your biggest vice in life?

What's your view on materialistic people?

Do you think any of us white users contribute to the board in any manner?

You're handed a gun with 2 bullets and a license to ? with both bullets, who will you remove from this planet?

Who is your favourite poster on the boards?

Who is your most hated poster on the boards?

Do you own any out of the ordinary pets? If so what are they? Do you have a picture you can share?

Probably being online a lot.

Materialistic people are too concerned with how other people view them and feel the need flaunt to excess.

Ya, you, Lou, and P.Tavern have made me laugh a couple times. Vibe can be okay when he's not too wiggerish talking about his black friends, lol. Stewpid is also funny when his down syndrome shows. I have a spider to show you.

2 ain't enough. Lol. I'm killing people who did me wrong or treated me poorly. My clinical instructor comes to mind.

I don't have just one favorite. If you search for the fave poster threads, I've typed it up multiple times. (sorry, I'm on mobile lol).

Hmm, I hate ounceman, chibreed, manofmorehouse, stew, bambu, Matt, etc etc. Basically all the beta mitches. Yes, mitches.

I have 2 hermit ? , Garvey Newton & Hermione. I'll upload a picture later.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya, you, Lou, and P.Tavern have made me laugh a couple times. Vibe can be okay when he's not too wiggerish talking about his black friends, lol. Stewpid is also funny when his down syndrome shows. I have a spider to show you.

Hmm, I hate ounceman, chibreed, manofmorehouse, stew, bambu, Matt, etc etc. Basically all the beta mitches. Yes, mitches.
    why do u hate @stew?

i doubt its becuz of the way he dogged @beezy eh..
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you had the chance to climb a ladder and drop a cinderblock on one of two posters heads (Chicagobreed or Lou Cypher) which one you choose?
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you named a pet after a white Harry Potter character?
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    If you had the chance to climb a ladder and drop a cinderblock on one of two posters heads (Chicagobreed or Lou Cypher) which one you choose?

lou cypher
  • Trillfate
    Options
    you're bodying this thread Six...

what do u like about football?

what kinda Toy u got? did u buy online or at the store? do your parents know? lol

there's something about @missk that makes u simp. what is it ?

has @cain ever tried to smash your older sis?
  • Reel864
    Reel864 Members Posts: 33 ✭✭
    Options
    I want to rub you down in cocoa butter, then make love as I talk ? to you in Swahili. All while we listen to "? tha Police" and watch videos of crackas being decapitated.

Other than that.....How are you?
  • SixSickSins
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

what kinda Toy u got? did u buy online or at the store? do your parents know? lol

Thanks, lol.

Victory & tight pants.

I don't have a toy. I wanted one shipped @Cain's house for ultimate discretion, but he told my ass to get a P.O. box because he wasn't having no ding ? sent to his house. He be ? blocking like a muhfugga!

MissK is bae, her mind and heart are so prettiful, so the smile/? /curves/milelonglegs are just the icing on the cake. <3

No, @Cain has no tried to smash my sibling. I'd whup his ass!
  • SixSickSins
    Options
    Reel864 wrote: »
    I want to rub you down in cocoa butter, then make love as I talk ? to you in Swahili. All while we listen to "? tha Police" and watch videos of crackas being decapitated.

Is this who I think it is? That sounds like a wildly delicious fantasy. I'm well, thanks for asking. How are you faring?
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Trillfate
    Options

I don't have a toy. I wanted one shipped @Cain's house for ultimate discretion, but he told my ass to get a P.O. box because he wasn't having no ding ? sent to his house. He be ? blocking like a muhfugga!
    dead.gif
  • Reel864
    Reel864 Members Posts: 33 ✭✭
    Options
    Reel864 wrote: »

Is this who I think it is? That sounds like a wildly delicious fantasy. I'm well, thanks for asking. How are you faring?

I'm new around here. Just saying hello. And I'm doing well, thanks
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Derail the thread for a sec...Aye Michael Sam keep my name out ya mouth @tonydubbz
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 2,089
    edited August 2014
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Oh, gawd. There's a list already compiled on here somewhere. It's quite lengthy. It'd be easier to list who I dislike, because I like most of you. :)
    What nation would you conquer or destroy if you were a queen set on restoring balance on this planet.

Herding all whites to the UK and destroying with nukes (after evacuating people of color, of course).
    @SixSickSins‌

You're handed a gun with 2 bullets and a license to ? with both bullets, who will you remove from this planet?

Do you own any out of the ordinary pets? If so what are they? Do you have a picture you can share?

Materialistic people are too concerned with how other people view them and feel the need flaunt to excess.

2 ain't enough. Lol. I'm killing people who did me wrong or treated me poorly. My clinical instructor comes to mind.

I don't have just one favorite. If you search for the fave poster threads, I've typed it up multiple times. (sorry, I'm on mobile lol).

Appreciate the response.

@ me when you drop the pic of the hermit ? /spider.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @SixSickSins what is your relationship with known white Lou Cypher

all I know is he better stay away from her! GRRRRRRR! stick to posting random facts lou!
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    lazypakman wrote: »
    Serious question.

You are awoken in the middle of the night by what appears to be a distraught leprechaun sitting on the edge of your bed.

What course of action do you take?

wow at waking up to a ? and remorseful will munny sitting at the edge of your bed like in that watchmen scene with the comedian. six run for your life!
  • Splackavelli
    edited August 2014
    Options
    @SixSickSins would you like a massage I have windows 8 touchscreen ? 2.0

do you find me annoying? do I get under your skin? why do you flag so damn much? did that ? machine arrive in the mail yet?

do I have any chance at all? nah just kidding don't answer the 1st and 5th question. seriously though

did you really take weight training in high school and can you really clean and press 185lbs?

do you still work out?

do you have any talents or interest singing, art dance?

who's your favorite comedian or whats your favorite sitcom

do you really own a copy of gta5 and if so how come you didn't join our crew? I wish you did it was a damn sausage fest . also when you free roam do you massacre white pedestrians?

and last but not least *breathes heavily on the phone* what's your favorite scarry movie? muhuhahahahaha!
  • SixSickSins
    edited August 2014
    Options
    @SixSickSins‌

Can I recommend an album that i know you will love?

Sure, but can't guarantee I'll love it.

@SixSickSins‌

Appreciate the response.

@ me when you drop the pic of the hermit ? /spider.
    Yo_Killa! wrote: »
    @SixSickSins would you like a massage I have windows 8 touchscreen ? 2.0

do you find me annoying? do I get under your skin? why do you flag so damn much? did that ? machine arrive in the mail yet?

do I have any chance at all? nah just kidding don't answer the 1st and 5th question. seriously though

did you really take weight training in high school and can you really clean and press 185lbs?

do you still work out?

do you have any talents or interest singing, art dance?

who's your favorite comedian or whats your favorite sitcom

do you really own a copy of gta5 and if so how come you didn't join our crew? I wish you did it was a damn sausage fest . also when you free roam do you massacre white pedestrians?

and last but not least *breathes heavily on the phone* what's your favorite scarry movie? muhuhahahahaha!

Lol, is this the guy who previously wanted to reach me through a touch screen device? LOL.

Yeah, you're a little annoying. You don't get under my skin. I flag to show people that they're wrong. It usually results in a bitter and angry PM/post. Hilarious. I never got a ? machine.

Yes, I did take weight lifting in high school. I was strong!

Yes, I still work out.

I like to dance around my house, LOL.

Dave Chapelle/Chris Rock.

I no longer play gta5. Just didn't want to join.

Rose Red.
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Spoilers empty lol.

Hopefully I get some time this weekend to rehouse a few of my tarantulas, if so ill upload some pics.

Back to the questions....

What's your favourite animal and why?

Are you tee total? If not what's your drink of choice?

What event would you describe as the best moment of your life thus far?

What would you describe as your worst moment in life thus far?

If you could alter one moment in your life so far what would you alter? For what reason?

Are there any languages you would like to learn to speak fluently?
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @SixSickSins‌
    you flag to show people are wrong?

so why did you flag my..

" Red man,fool
    Black man,? "

Post?
  • Trillfate
    edited August 2014
    Options
    ^ goat Lupe song, she ain't knowing.. American terrorist.. YouTube it Six

If @missk got kidnapped by #Creepset to what lengths would u go to rescue her?

....but what if she ain't wanna be saved? >:)
  • SixSickSins
    Options
    Spoilers empty lol.

Hopefully I get some time this weekend to rehouse a few of my tarantulas, if so ill upload some pics.

Back to the questions....

What's your favourite animal and why?

Are you tee total? If not what's your drink of choice?

What event would you describe as the best moment of your life thus far?

What would you describe as your worst moment in life thus far?

If you could alter one moment in your life so far what would you alter? For what reason?

Are there any languages you would like to learn to speak fluently?

You bastard, lol. I was hoping you wouldn't be back til I edited the pics into the post. Here they are:
    TZxYZJI.jpg

This one was saved from the beach and his shell is no longer orange as the paint is harmful to them:
    CdDZBk2.jpg

Do you know what this is?:
    YLwijoK.jpg

I like cats because I've always had them as pets. Owls, peacocks, platypuses, kookaburras, huskies.

Not sure what tee total means across the pond. But I've never had an alcoholic beverage.

Hmm, best moment. I'd have to say going natural by doing the Big Chop. It was freeing yet scary at the same time. I had 3 inches of hair when I went natural. #LookAtMeNow

I'd tell some loved ones goodbye who didn't make it to the next day.

Igbo.
    YunnSanco wrote: »
    @SixSickSins‌
    you flag to show people are wrong?

so why did you flag my..

" Red man,fool
    Black man,? "

Post?

Line is dumb. Blacks aren't '? '.
    ^ goat Lupe song, she ain't knowing.. American terrorist.. YouTube it Six

If @missk got kidnapped by #Creepset to what lengths would u go to rescue her?

....but what if she ain't wanna be saved? >:)

Nope, don't wanna listen to that right now.

Lol MissK knows she's good where she's at ;). But if she got kidnapped I'm fighting each and every one of you. #TKOset