ask SixSickSins anything 2.0

Options

Comments

• rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @SixSickSins‌ what perfume do you wear or what are your favourite fragrances?
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @SixSickSins‌ well see that was the point of the song that line was powerful. You're being close minded

basically saying blacks are labeled from a ignorant short sited stance. Racism basically. That whole song is powerful in that point..you just prejudged before even knowing

so in that case you're no better than the racists who label us that. Lol ya feel me?
  • God_Yunn
    Options
    @Trillfate when you think you know everything they reluctant to learn something they had no idea of. Normal.

but yeah GOAT song ,one of his best
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YunnSanco wrote: »
    @SixSickSins‌ well see that was the point of the song that line was powerful. You're being close minded

basically saying blacks are labeled from a ignorant short sited stance. Racism basically. That whole song is powerful in that point..you just prejudged before even knowing

so in that case you're no better than the racists who label us that. Lol ya feel me?

bro you already know she fake. You gotta stop beating a dead horse.
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »

Isaac mizrani or whatever his name is. Smells phenomenal. I also like Red from bath and bodyworks, lol don't judge me!

Lol. Thanks for sharing, brother Yunn.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @‌sixsicksins

whats your favorite color?

Favorite singer?

Do you like fencing?

Fav book?
  • God_Yunn
    Options

Isaac mizrani or whatever his name is. Smells phenomenal. I also like Red from bath and bodyworks, lol don't judge me!

oh its no problem ,I'm always down to teach the uninformed folks like yourself.

• God_Yunn
    Options

bro you already know she fake. You gotta stop beating a dead horse.

she just naive,dingy and clings to the internet...that ain't nothing new or special.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    six hates my guts

Disappointed in you. I still can't believe you proudly say things such as "women do not deserve equal pay". You've since been placed in the misogynist/chauvinist category.

you should accept me or who i am and we can move on from there.. i personally think you're an awesome person....highly opinionated, strong willed, and extremely intelligent...you have a bright future..

i'd be highly disappointed if you didn't speak out and demand that everything you're entitled to....which was my whole argument about the equal pay ? ....many women don't speak out...i couldn't imagine in a million years you being one of them....so you're going to bee good
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Isaac mizrani or whatever his name is.

Only perfume maker I know whose name similar to that is known as Issey Miyake; whose fragrances I wear as well

What bag were you talking about?
  • SixSickSins
    Options
    Evilchuck wrote: »
    @‌sixsicksins

whats your favorite color?

Favorite singer?

Do you like fencing?

Fav book?

PINK!!!!!!

Don't have a favorite, I tend to like all my musicians pretty equally.

I don't watch fencing, but it looks neat. Parry!

Copper Sun, A Girl Named Disaster, Bloodroot

six hates my guts

Disappointed in you. I still can't believe you proudly say things such as "women do not deserve equal pay". You've since been placed in the misogynist/chauvinist category.

you should accept me or who i am and we can move on from there.. i personally think you're an awesome person....highly opinionated, strong willed, and extremely intelligent...you have a bright future..

i'd be highly disappointed if you didn't speak out and demand that everything you're entitled to....which was my whole argument about the equal pay ? ....many women don't speak out...i couldn't imagine in a million years you being one of them....so you're going to bee good

You're still in the same category! Bye, DuLicia.

Isaac mizrani or whatever his name is.

Only perfume maker I know whose name similar to that is known as Issey Miyake; whose fragrances I wear as well

What bag were you talking about?

My knapsack!

gLG4GLbl.jpg

You clearly didn't pick up on the sarcasm. You educated no one in this thread. Bye, Yunnlicia.
  • Dupac
    Options
  • SixSickSins
    Options
    i <3 u 2 6

I Ɛ> me, too.
  • God_Yunn
    Options

[/quote]

You clearly didn't pick up on the sarcasm. You educated no one in this thread. Bye, Yunnlicia.[/quote]

yes I did,cause you're an arrogant ? who thinks she know everything it is to know, so I wouldn't take you as sincere. That was just me being a smart ass. It won't be a day you are more clever than me ShitSins. I say this with all love tho
  • God_Yunn
    Options
    i <3 u 2 6

she dont need your love,don't be a ? Du.
  • Dupac
    Options
    i <3 u 2 6

she dont need your love,don't be a ? Du.

one can never have enough love
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Missk is on the #creepset hit list
    #noone is safe
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 2,089
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @SixyFiasco

idk if u heard this or not but give it a listen when u get time

http://youtu.be/P7Y_rJhjCLM

bruh summarized the history of white treachery against africans, native americans and asians in 6 bars doe..

"Don't give the black man food, give red man liquor
    Red man, fool, black man, ?
    Give yellow man tools, make him railroad builder
    Also give him pan, make him pull gold from river
    Give black man ? , Glocks and things
    Give red man craps, slot machines"
  • God_Yunn
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    @SixyFiasco

idk if u heard this or not but give it a listen when u get time

http://youtu.be/P7Y_rJhjCLM

bruh summarized the history of white treachery against africans, native americans and asians in 6 bars doe..

"Don't give the black man food, give red man liquor
    Red man, fool, black man, ?
    Give yellow man tools, make him railroad builder
    Also give him pan, make him pull gold from river
    Give black man ? , Glocks and things
    Give red man craps, slot machines"

now bring it back ,bring it back ,bring it back
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i <3 u 2 6

I Ɛ> me, too.

(((((FrienddddZoneddddd)))))
  • Trillfate
    Options
    what is the friendzone? (no sugarcoating)

have u ever been legit friendzoned since the age of 16? by who and why?

have u ever been in love?

describe your ideal first date ;)

i know you're the hair queen but...................... are u shaved or waxed?
  • SixSickSins
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    what is the friendzone? (no sugarcoating)

have u ever been legit friendzoned since the age of 16? by who and why?

have u ever been in love?

describe your ideal first date ;)

i know you're the hair queen but...................... are u shaved or waxed?

Friendzone is the space you put people who are cool to chill with but you're not sexually attracted to.

Yep, happens to everyone. No one is above being friendzoned despite what they'd lead you to believe. Guys who were already in relationships.

Yes.

Cook our evening meal together and watch a horror movie.

Shaved.
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What religious denomination did you grow up with & what do you consider yourself now?

You're not too shabby of a girl :)

Hope there can be reconciliation as I see some of our views align.
  • Trillfate
    edited August 2014
    Options
    u enjoy e-sparring,
    u have a few beefs going in this very thread..but it begs the timeless question... whats beef?

which was your most challenging/entertaining beef?

how much have u lurked in the #Creepset thread?

and wtf is a kookaburra? i hear your countray accent when i read that word lol