Comments

• thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she was a sensitive ? who had feelings flu
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    where did empress get this picture from?
    Tsb9Q12-Copy_zpsc0b7af23.jpg
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Me.
  • thatboydizz
    Options

Me.

ohh okay yall sending each other nudes. ? both yall. Do you work out or anything your ? are so damn perfect and round. I want to see the rest of your stomach. So she tried to double cross you and ether yo ass. She went for your neck that day tho lets be real was it true you were making like $10/hr or some ? ?
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Six if bell hooks and Angela Davis were drowning in the Potomac river, and you could only save one....
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol six was on her ? ? tryna ? marley
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    so i just searched "Sperling"

nice. would simp.
    sperling.jpgzodd0y.jpg
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CONFLICT wrote: »

Ooh wee mayne dat ? there that's a touchy subject and the pain still lingers

We aint go speak on that today
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Six if bell hooks and Angela Davis were drowning in the Potomac river, and you could only save one....

You're mean! *shoves roughly* :P

@trillfate save yourself the anguish....she's mental.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Six

What are some of your favorite meals to prepare, or what meal would you like to try and prepare?

Do you have any favorite workout routines?

Out of the books you've read, are there any that you think everyone should read? Whether it is for education. or entertainment.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    six got some nice ass ? but lets be real she aint messing with empress in that department

nLIntrm_zps6c3ecac5.jpg
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    @thatboydizz why the nosign?
    ? happens wrote: »

bruh if u havent noticed
    Six has been candid as ? in here... she knocked dine every question asked so far, shawty aint duck nothin

u got something u gotta ask..............................
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

chick was a ? cry-baby
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Six you ever thought about using your administration experience and modding here??

Southern and Kai sucks and you got some influence
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    Six you ever thought about using your administration experience and modding here??

Southern and Kai sucks and you got some influence

NOOOOOOOOOO..............NOOOOOOOOOOOOO......The-office-NOOOOOOOOO-gif.gif
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

bruh if u havent noticed
    Six has been candid as ? in here... she knocked dine every question asked so far, shawty aint duck nothin

you on her ? all through this thread. You scheming?
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

bruh if u havent noticed

bruh if u havent noticed

say g dont fret its diegetic never my soliloquy
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wall wrote: »
    @SixSickSins‌

Ga-amasi gi jide aka na-aga n'ihi na a ije otu ubochi ndi a?

Na amasi m jidere aka. Gi na nwunye ga adighi amasi na.
    Yo_Killa! wrote: »
    @SixSickSins in most of your pics you hardly smile why is that?. I saw the video you posted in the post your vid thread and you seem to have a playful demeanor.

whats your favorite food?

do you like dead prez?

are you into any form of alternative music?

I actually smile/giggle all the time, lol....ask Cain. But I'll try to take a more smiley photo soon.

Mangos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Apl6D18ciAQ

Yes.
    Why are you a racist? Also, why do you express your views on a hip-hop site? No offense, but this is the wrong place to dish out those views. We have other ethnic groups on here besides Black folk and this is coming from a Black man. Kinda reminds me of this..............https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEqa90XpPw0

Black people cannot be racist. I am prejudiced. I'll "express my views" to a council of giraffes if I so choose. Lord knows you do....how you gon' tell ME not to post my views....on a forum..which is *gasp*...WHAT IT'S FOR. Black people come first to me. ? whoever doesn't like it, I've never sought the approval of dissenters.

Take a long walk off a short pier.
    Alright, but everytime I see you respond to a White person on here you have to call them a racial name. Then, if someone has a rebuttal you flag them and insult them. Understand when you say stupid ? with no logic people are gonna respond. Also, racism is a doctrine or teaching without specific support and thinking a race is superior. We as Blacks had our struggles, but your views and tomfoolery is setting us back.

she ain't a servant for humanity.

she doesn't believe in showing respect or love to anyone but blacks. Like you can't blame her ,even though she acts like she lived in the 1800's. It is what is.

some people just look at the world that way. What happens to those people ? Nothing good
  • OhMars
    OhMars Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's the most times you've come back to back
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    YunnSanco wrote: »
    @SixSickSins‌

@SixSickSins in most of your pics you hardly smile why is that?. I saw the video you posted in the post your vid thread and you seem to have a playful demeanor.

do you like dead prez?

I actually smile/giggle all the time, lol....ask Cain. But I'll try to take a more smiley photo soon.

Mangos.

Yes.
    Why are you a racist? Also, why do you express your views on a hip-hop site? No offense, but this is the wrong place to dish out those views. We have other ethnic groups on here besides Black folk and this is coming from a Black man. Kinda reminds me of this..............https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEqa90XpPw0

Black people cannot be racist. I am prejudiced. I'll "express my views" to a council of giraffes if I so choose. Lord knows you do....how you gon' tell ME not to post my views....on a forum..which is *gasp*...WHAT IT'S FOR. Black people come first to me. ? whoever doesn't like it, I've never sought the approval of dissenters.

Alright, but everytime I see you respond to a White person on here you have to call them a racial name. Then, if someone has a rebuttal you flag them and insult them. Understand when you say stupid ? with no logic people are gonna respond. Also, racism is a doctrine or teaching without specific support and thinking a race is superior. We as Blacks had our struggles, but your views and tomfoolery is setting us back.

she doesn't believe in showing respect or love to anyone but blacks. Like you can't blame her ,even though she acts like she lived in the 1800's. It is what is.

some people just look at the world that way. What happens to those people ? Nothing good

Word and you right. She's just ignorant that's all.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    @SixSickSins‌

do you like dead prez?

Mangos.

Yes.

alot of good has happened for me so you don't know what the ? you are talking about
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @SixSickSins‌

do you like dead prez?

Mangos.

Yes.

No she is in her right mind and you are not. we live in a world were all the races and groups of man are fighting against each other but foolish young black people like you don't seem to understand this
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    edited August 2014
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    @SixSickSins‌

do you like dead prez?

Mangos.

Yes.

No she is in her right mind and you are not. we live in a world were all the races and groups of man are fighting against each other but foolish young black people like you don't seem to understand this

That way of thinking is flawed, however believe what you want.......kobe.gif
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @SixSickSins‌

When do you plan on posting new hand pics?

Have you ever given a ? ?

If not, can I be your first?

#CreepsetCEO