Can you make fu fu or nah
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Six you like jalepeno poppers? or nah?
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @SixSickSins what sins do you dream about all day?
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    do you pick the cotton out of aspirins?
  • lazypakman
    edited August 2014
    Options
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wall wrote: »
    @SixSickSins‌

Olee otu i kemgbe m ojii eze nwaany?

I bu anu nti nwa, o!
    OhMars wrote: »

I don't make it, but I've had it plenty. My Zimbabwean friend has pretty much the same version of this food as us, except they call it 'sadza'. You're not doing it right if you don't eat it with your fingers! Try it sometime if you haven't!
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Six you like jalepeno poppers? or nah?

They're too spicy! I don't like super cheesy foods.

Yo_Killa! wrote: »
    @SixSickSins what sins do you dream about all day?

Removing obstacles from my path of success.

• Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @SixSickSins‌

Ga-amasi gi jide aka na-aga n'ihi na a ije otu ubochi ndi a?
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Spoilers empty lol.

Hopefully I get some time this weekend to rehouse a few of my tarantulas, if so ill upload some pics.

Back to the questions....

What's your favourite animal and why?

Are you tee total? If not what's your drink of choice?

What event would you describe as the best moment of your life thus far?

What would you describe as your worst moment in life thus far?

If you could alter one moment in your life so far what would you alter? For what reason?

Are there any languages you would like to learn to speak fluently?

You bastard, lol. I was hoping you wouldn't be back til I edited the pics into the post. Here they are:
    TZxYZJI.jpg

This one was saved from the beach and his shell is no longer orange as the paint is harmful to them:
    CdDZBk2.jpg

Do you know what this is?:
    YLwijoK.jpg

I like cats because I've always had them as pets. Owls, peacocks, platypuses, kookaburras, huskies.

Not sure what tee total means across the pond. But I've never had an alcoholic beverage.

Hmm, best moment. I'd have to say going natural by doing the Big Chop. It was freeing yet scary at the same time. I had 3 inches of hair when I went natural. #LookAtMeNow

I'd tell some loved ones goodbye who didn't make it to the next day.

Igbo.
    YunnSanco wrote: »
    @SixSickSins‌
    you flag to show people are wrong?

so why did you flag my..

" Red man,fool
    Black man,? "

Post?

Line is dumb. Blacks aren't '? '.
    Trillfate wrote: »
    ^ goat Lupe song, she ain't knowing.. American terrorist.. YouTube it Six

If @missk got kidnapped by #Creepset to what lengths would u go to rescue her?

....but what if she ain't wanna be saved? >:)

Nope, don't wanna listen to that right now.

Lol MissK knows she's good where she's at ;). But if she got kidnapped I'm fighting each and every one of you. #TKOset

Nice, I was interested in hermit ? at one point but a buddy of mine says they make shitloads of noise at night clanging on the tank walls lol.

The spider is some form of orb weaver, I'm not to good on identifying true spiders due to the vast array of colour morphs each individual can display from the same genus.

Definately some form of orb weaver, you can tell from the body structure and rested leg placement. if I had to hazard a guess...... I would go with something from the genus Araniella due to the spot formation on the abdomen.

Tee total = toxin free ;)

Platypus is a good choice, very unique animal.

Very deceptive appearance, don't wanna get caught with one of those venomous spurs.

Enjoy your weekend.
  • lazypakman
    Options
    Didn't answer my question about the aspirin.thought as much.

I'm more pro black than you.
  • OhMars
    OhMars Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OhMars wrote: »

I don't make it, but I've had it plenty. My Zimbabwean friend has pretty much the same version of this food as us, except they call it 'sadza'. You're not doing it right if you don't eat it with your fingers! Try it sometime if you haven't!

I've had fu fu a few times, it was alright. I prefer jollof rice as my carb. My old man is Africa obsesed so many of nights the big ass serving dish gets pulled out and placed on the floor with no utensils in sight.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @SixSickSins in most of your pics you hardly smile why is that?. I saw the video you posted in the post your vid thread and you seem to have a playful demeanor.

whats your favorite food?

do you like dead prez?

are you into any form of alternative music?
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    Why are you a racist? Also, why do you express your views on a hip-hop site? No offense, but this is the wrong place to dish out those views. We have other ethnic groups on here besides Black folk and this is coming from a Black man. Kinda reminds me of this..............https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEqa90XpPw0
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Why are you a racist? Also, why do you express your views on a hip-hop site? No offense, but this is the wrong place to dish out those views. We have other ethnic groups on here besides Black folk and this is coming from a Black man. Kinda reminds me of this..............https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEqa90XpPw0

Why are u a ? ? Also, why do u express your views on ANY topic to ppl who have sexual experience? No Much offense, this is the wrong place to dish out those views.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    edited August 2014
    Options

Why are u a ? ? Also, why do u express your views on ANY topic to ppl who have sexual experience? No Much offense, this is the wrong place to dish out those views.

question wasn't for you.........AA1_display_image.jpg?1318604081
  • Trillfate
    Options
    @GorillaWitAttitude‌ your questions and opinions are invalid and irrelevant. u have zero life experience

u cant even take a ? without getting caught up in your zipper

shut up and grow up
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    @GorillaWitAttitude‌ your questions and opinions are invalid and irrelevant. u have zero life experience

u cant even take a ? without getting caught up in your zipper

shut up and grow up

I think Six could answer the question on her own. Stop kissing ass fam.
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You consider yourself Racist?
  • Trillfate
    Options
    @Six, put on your psychology hat and objectively explain the mindset of human being who strives to be "liked" on the internet only to be Hated, yet is oblivious to said Hate and too dense to take the hints and either fallback or ? himself
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

take an acid bath ?
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

take an acid bath ?
    I'm not even gonna entertain you bye-bye.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Six....

is the coast clear yet?
  • SixSickSins
    Options
    @SixSickSins‌

Na amasi m jidere aka. Gi na nwunye ga adighi amasi na.
    @SixSickSins in most of your pics you hardly smile why is that?. I saw the video you posted in the post your vid thread and you seem to have a playful demeanor.

do you like dead prez?

I actually smile/giggle all the time, lol....ask Cain. But I'll try to take a more smiley photo soon.

Mangos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Apl6D18ciAQ

Yes.

Black people cannot be racist. I am prejudiced. I'll "express my views" to a council of giraffes if I so choose. Lord knows you do....how you gon' tell ME not to post my views....on a forum..which is *gasp*...WHAT IT'S FOR. Black people come first to me. ? whoever doesn't like it, I've never sought the approval of dissenters.

Take a long walk off a short pier.

@Six, put on your psychology hat and objectively explain the mindset of human being who strives to be "liked" on the internet only to be Hated, yet is oblivious to said Hate and too dense to take the hints and either fallback or ? himself

He's clearly fallen into the vice-like clutches of a white demon and his tortured soul is crying out for release. He needs an exorcism and a gathering of militant Black superiors to aid him in his recovery.
    Go figure wrote: »
    @Six....

is the coast clear yet?

For what?
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    @SixSickSins‌

Na amasi m jidere aka. Gi na nwunye ga adighi amasi na.

do you like dead prez?

I actually smile/giggle all the time, lol....ask Cain. But I'll try to take a more smiley photo soon.

Mangos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Apl6D18ciAQ

Yes.

Black people cannot be racist. I am prejudiced. I'll "express my views" to a council of giraffes if I so choose. Lord knows you do....how you gon' tell ME not to post my views....on a forum..which is *gasp*...WHAT IT'S FOR. Black people come first to me. ? whoever doesn't like it, I've never sought the approval of dissenters.

Take a long walk off a short pier.
    Alright, but everytime I see you respond to a White person on here you have to call them a racial name. Then, if someone has a rebuttal you flag them and insult them. Understand when you say stupid ? with no logic people are gonna respond. Also, racism is a doctrine or teaching without specific support and thinking a race is superior. We as Blacks had our struggles, but your views and tomfoolery is setting us back.
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What do remember about the poster "sperling or "lowkey"?
  • SixSickSins
    Options
    @thatdamnjay Something must be done.
    What do remember about the poster "sperling or "lowkey"?

Her house burned down and she likes the color blue.