Options

Comments

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    roger goodell must have thought the video was never gon come out

The NFL is now claiming they had not seen it prior to TMZ releasing it today

I wonder how long tmz had the video
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all keep living in the past.I choose to look forward to the future.
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ray rice should be cut
  • fightforolddc
    fightforolddc Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Looks like when Ray Ray come back, some players gon be out for blood.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh Idc how people feel about this... yes I seen the video and yes he prolly Shoulda got more games then he got... but he didnt... and on top of that his damn wife still with him... so why is it that everybody tryna bash this man for ? that's already happened? he apologized... he gotta do counseling and some more ? .. let the ? go...
  • VulcanRaven
    Options

What does this even mean?
    It means this ? is over so let it go already.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^? shut up, stay out the thread if you gotta problem with us talking about it
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Honestly why is it that everybody so outraged about the ? besides the chick it happened to?

Bruh you gotta be the dumbest person on this site.
  • fightforolddc
    Options
    Smh Idc how people feel about this... yes I seen the video and yes he prolly Shoulda got more games then he got... but he didnt... and on top of that his damn wife still with him... so why is it that everybody tryna bash this man for ? that's already happened? he apologized... he gotta do counseling and some more ? .. let the ? go...

American 2014 ... ? just don't get let go. Especially not when he Mortal Kombat finish moves a woman, knocking her out cold.

Also imagine all these defensive linemen/linebackers who got wives, moms, daughters ... and are told "Can you hit him extra hard this week?" And will get props for doing it?

Ray gon get that work when he comes back.
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To the dudes saying she deserved it....if ur mom or sister slap a ? ...yall think she should get knocked out cold like that...rice a grown athlete that can handle 16+ games nfl season..he cant take a little slap to the face n react properly foh
  • VulcanRaven
    Options

I post where the ? I want to post.Second I don't care about y'all talking about it.I was speaking on the media.You should be worried about the Bears getting the Ray Rice treatment anyway.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options

I post where the ? I want to post.Second I don't care about y'all talking about it.I was speaking on the media.You should be worried about the Bears getting the Ray Rice treatment anyway.

? that wasn't meant for you it was for that ? who's post above yours and I didn't care to fix it. I don't really care about the Bears they just got my attention until the Bulls season starts
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    HustleTX wrote: »
    Honestly why is it that everybody so outraged about the ? besides the chick it happened to?

Bruh you gotta be the dumbest person on this site.

? i got an opinion I voiced it... ? what you thought... the chick still with the ? ... that's dumb as ? 2 be mad about a situation that don't involve you if the people that was involved have made up/ moved on..
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Because she obviously got knocked ? . lol

But seriously, SMH @ ? in this topic asking why this is still being talked about. Because new information has come out ? . That's common damn sense.
  • damobb2deep
    Options

American 2014 ... ? just don't get let go. Especially not when he Mortal Kombat finish moves a woman, knocking her out cold.

Also imagine all these defensive linemen/linebackers who got wives, moms, daughters ... and are told "Can you hit him extra hard this week?" And will get props for doing it?

lol hit him extra hard then get fined? yea that will go over well..
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think ray rice will be cut from the ravens.....bmore is turning on him now ......fans on talk radio in bmore are starting to
    Diss him
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    To the dudes saying she deserved it....if ur mom or sister slap a ? ...yall think she should get knocked out cold like that...rice a grown athlete that can handle 16+ games nfl season..he cant take a little slap to the face n react properly foh

real ? my mom is known 4 fighting ? ... will I beat a ? ass for touching her... yeah... but if she hit him 1st I can understand why he hit her back...
  • damobb2deep
    Options

But seriously, SMH @ ? in this topic asking why this is still being talked about. Because new information has come out ? . That's common damn sense.

lol ? you knew she got knocked out in February. .. what's new?
  • VulcanRaven
    Options

What does this even mean?
    It means this ? is over so let it go already.

You have a case pending or something? This hitting hard?

No.? is just old and we already heard him admit to knocking her out and what's done is done.Show the video and keep it moving already.Nothing will change and these incidents will keep happening.They making it a bigger deal than it is as if every NFL players hit his woman.

@Chi-Town Bully I take back that Bears comment lol.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol ? you knew she got knocked out in February. .. what's new?

How her getting knocked out happened. In case you were somewhere else when that all went down, 99% of the debate around this issue on here really wasn't even about Ray Rice. It was about whether or not there was ever a fair set of circumstances where a man could hit a woman. That line of conversation started the details behind what happened with Rice were unclear, so most reasonable people didn't want to say anything with any certainty. Now those details are in your face, so of course more people are going to come out and make their feelings known.
  • fightforolddc
    Options

lol hit him extra hard then get fined? yea that will go over well..

Nah Goodell know he ? up the punishment. Ray is the one player they can go at with intent to do harm ... and get no fines. Even if they did, they'd get looked at as heroes.