Options

Comments

• HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HustleTX wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Ravens are wack for submitting to pressure.

Cutting Ray only makes the next team better.

What team? He's not getting picked up.
    Vick got picked up. ..

Again, Vick did Federal time. He paid his debt to society.
    yea.. but rice has to go 2 counseling... and got suspended...

believe me Vick gone give him the number to the chick that helped him with his public appearance. ..

So in your mind Ray Rice missing a couple games and having to see a shrink once a week is equivalent to Vick spending 21 months in federal prison?
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Vick got picked up. ..

believe me Vick gone give him the number to the chick that helped him with his public appearance. ..

So in your mind Ray Rice missing a couple games and having to see a shrink once a week is equivalent to Vick spending 21 months in federal prison?

you missing my point I'm saying Vick got on people good side even after all the ? he did.. rice can bounce back from this...
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What about dude from San Francisco
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Roger Goodevil. He and the Ravens folded faster than the Flash, which means they were lying about having a second tape...either that, or they never had ? to begin with.

Outlaws everywhere goin be ? with Ray Rice now, just cause we know even though he did some foul ? , he got railroaded.
  • damobb2deep
    Options

Vick got picked up. ..

I don't think that's gonna matter. Whenever your peers are calling for you to be banned or imprisoned it's a wrap. Ray Rice too hot from a PR and locker room standpoint. I don't think a team will be willing to deal with the fallout of signing him, especially not for a guy that averaged 3.1 yards a carry last year

That has no merrit.. I'm sure unless yo name is Tim Tebow... you got dirt on you.. he might not get touched this year but next he might be ok... just wait till the next nfl scandal hit...
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    Parallel wrote: »
    Y'all keep living in the past.I choose to look forward to the future.

What does this even mean?
    It means this ? is over so let it go already.

You have a case pending or something? This hitting hard?

This is the type of ? being retweeted on my timeline

Lol @ the people who gave that tweet a GOAT...lets us know what type of dudes yall are.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wonder how them fans who cheered ray when he took field in practice feel now

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    The NFL didnt do ray rice a favor with the initial suspension. NFL had that footage. They should have suspended him 8 games from the beginning. People would have been cool with the suspension.

The NFL could have quietly rehabilitated his career and make him a spokesman to speak out against domestic violence.

Now not only is his football career done but so is his post football career. Rice had the personality to be on tv.

Rice is done he can't come back from this
    Ray shouldve had the foresight to know a shitstorm was coming instead of downplaying the incident.

he shouldve been dead ass honest initially to the point that the video wouldnt have been as shocking. Then he wouldve gotten an 8 game to a year suspension but he'd still be a Raven and as of Today his situation wouldnt be breaking news

Yeah ? going to bat for Ray Rice like he ain't flat out lie about what happened. He gave the explicit impression it was him being attacked then the video emerges showing the complete opposite. All the "well he apologized" and " why turn on him over a ? " homies over hoes ? ass logic just shows alot of these dudes got serious issues with women.Dudes out here really trying to justify knocking your lady out cold with like it should be brushed off as a "oops my bad" moment
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    The NFL didnt do ray rice a favor with the initial suspension. NFL had that footage. They should have suspended him 8 games from the beginning. People would have been cool with the suspension.

The NFL could have quietly rehabilitated his career and make him a spokesman to speak out against domestic violence.

Now not only is his football career done but so is his post football career. Rice had the personality to be on tv.

Ray shouldve had the foresight to know a shitstorm was coming instead of downplaying the incident.

he shouldve been dead ass honest initially to the point that the video wouldnt have been as shocking. Then he wouldve gotten an 8 game to a year suspension but he'd still be a Raven and as of Today his situation wouldnt be breaking news

Yeah ? going to bat for Ray Rice like he ain't flat out lie about what happened. He gave the explicit impression it was him being attacked then the video emerges showing the complete opposite. All the "well he apologized" and " why turn on him over a ? " homies over hoes ? ass logic just shows alot of these dudes got serious issues with women.Dudes out here really trying to justify knocking your lady out cold with like it should be brushed off as a "oops my bad" moment

? i have the up most respect for women and have never seriously hit a woman in my life but that don't mean I can't see this as a double jeopardy situation. ..
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You know what I don't think roger goodell saw that video, I think ray lied to him
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? i have the up most respect for women and have never seriously hit a woman in my life but that don't mean I can't see this as a double jeopardy situation. ..

Unless your life was in serious danger you are a ? ? , no wonder you arguing this so hard since you're a ? like Ray Rice
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Lmaooo ? ?

Turn on a brother over a ?

I'll tell my ? they wrong all day long but turn on him over his relationship

This must be some 80s baby ?

Man what are you even talking about?

First of all, none of us know Ray Rice or his wife personally. So how are we turning on him? Dude got caught on cam doing some ? he shouldn't have done plain and simple. This "I'm going to ride for males over females no matter what the circumstances" seems ? as hell to me. I'm convinced most of the misogyny on this site is born from ? tendencies.

^ ^ preach my ? , i was gonna post something similar.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    You know what I don't think roger goodell saw that video, I think ray lied to him

Nevermind take those 2 nosigns off
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tmz out here running the world
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

Hope Roger ? has to step down, be fired or whatever course of action is needed for him to gtfoh. Wishful thinking.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KU Beezy wrote: »
    Tmz out here running the world

Its like they got employees who work at hotels, restaurants, police stations, and anywhere you can catch folks doing stuff on payroll. lol. You know that person was just sitting on that tape just waiting for the highest bidder. lol
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder how much they paid for the tape
  • apollo greed
    apollo greed Members Posts: 135 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm looking at these comments its like its not understood that the NFL has already came under scrutiny for all the off the field problems that have going on. Now for this video to surface they had to do this to Ray. That Video looked horrible. Especially when tried to drag her lifeless looking body out of the elevator. There was no way the NFL wasn't going to come down hard on Ray. I'm also not surprised by the Ravens releasing him. This was a better reason than when The Eagles released Deshawn Jackson just of supposed gang affiliation. What I'm trying to understand is how some of y'all are going to bat for this guy like it was ok to knock this chick out. This is a Man knocking out a woman smaller than him. A slap on the wrist 8 game suspension would not have sufficed. That guy hit her like he was hitting another dude. There was no way the other guys in the Ravens locker room would respect him after that. This is a major black eye on the NFL and another hit to Roger Goodell. He had to do something now that the video surfaced.
  • apollo greed
    apollo greed Members Posts: 135 ✭✭✭
    Options
    on another note wheres the tough break ? thread? I need to post pics of this guy and Tony Romo in it.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    only if that old white lady woulda walked in the elevator could have save Ray Rice's career
  • damobb2deep
    Options

Unless your life was in serious danger you are a ? ? , no wonder you arguing this so hard since you're a ? like Ray Rice

lol at me bein a bytch ? for hitting my female cousin when I was like 11... and punching a 16-17 year old girl when I was like 12..