Clip of Ray Rice knocking out his fiance

Options

Comments

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Now she's defending him after the tape dropped....and ya'll think she's completely innocent? Lol

Cause that's her meal ticket that's bout to lose a lot of money over this...you find what Rice did in that elevator excusable?

her intentions should not matter... you have to go by what she says not what you think she means. .. that's female ? ...

Says the guy who's laid hands on females before.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now she's defending him after the tape dropped....and ya'll think she's completely innocent? Lol

Cause that's her meal ticket that's bout to lose a lot of money over this...you find what Rice did in that elevator excusable?

her intentions should not matter... you have to go by what she says not what you think she means. .. that's female ? ...

So it's alright that you laid hands on women because they forgive you, it's still you being a ? for raising your hand on them in the first place
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope Ray went back to Rutgers and got his degree.
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HustleTX wrote: »
    I hope Ray went back to Rutgers and got his degree.
    He will beback next yr...do a couple of drug...alcohol classes....counseling class
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meanwhile Tony Stewart kills a driver and nothing happens
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »

Nothing should happen, that stupid white boy jumped in front of a speeding car

So are you saying she put herself in danger like he did
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    ericb4prez wrote: »

No because Ray Rice put her in danger, she stepped in that elevator and was standing to the side and Rice walked over a hit her the first time
  • ericb4prez
    Options

No because Ray Rice put her in danger, she stepped in that elevator and was standing to the side and Rice walked over a hit her the first time

Im not saying what happened is ok but Everything started outside the elevator so she had the opportunity to walk away just like he did but I'm more upset at the fact Ray the only ? to get this type of discipline for domestic abuse I jus read up on some cases and this ? is not being treated fairly
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    It looks to me that she let Ray walk off before she started to the elevator but when she got there he's standing there since she wasn't in the video when it started
  • ericb4prez
    Options
    ? sayin he might not play again but hardy and McDonald get 6 games smh
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    He's going to play again, everything will die down in a couple months and teams go give him another chance
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rice goin to Jacksonville after the smoke clears.

Book that ? .

And for the record:
    ? Goodevil's flopping ass. Saltine switched up worse than The Game after Amsterdam.
    ? the Ravens front office for buckling worse than Oden's knees once the public got wind of the video.
    ? Tony Stewart.
    ? that ? dude for going out on the track.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Honestly, I think he brought this on himself. You have to look at the chain of events.

The incident happens and everybody is in an uproar.
    Ray Rice gets in front of it, admits he was wrong, and says he's accepting responsibility.
    The NFL gives him what everyone believes to be a slap on the wrist, mostly be cause he and his wife say that he was defending himself because his wife was in a rage and coming at him.
    The NFL catches a lot of heat in response to the light sentence and go into damage control.
    The NFL makes up a new domestic abuse policy, but can't retroactively apply it to Rice, so they still catch some flack.
    NFL and Ravens stand behind Rice because they believe that he wasn't the aggressor and say as much.
    Tape comes out showing Rice in fact was the aggressor and was not defending himself.
    Everyone who defended him now looks stupid including Goodell and Ravens organization.
    Both Ravens organization and Goodell drop the hammer in order to try and save face.

The thing is, it's clear why Rice misrepresented what happened. Of course he's going to try and paint it in the most positive light possible to lighten the punishment. Unfortunately for him, there was a camera present. What he should have done was not sugar coat what he did. He should have made it clear how bad it was from the start and then made his apology. They probably would have hit him harder from the start, but he very likely wouldn't have suffered anything extra after this new tape dropped.
  • ericb4prez
    Options

Honestly, I think he brought this on himself. You have to look at the chain of events.

The incident happens and everybody is in an uproar.
    Ray Rice gets in front of it, admits he was wrong, and says he's accepting responsibility.
    The NFL gives him what everyone believes to be a slap on the wrist, mostly be cause he and his wife say that he was defending himself because his wife was in a rage and coming at him.
    The NFL catches a lot of heat in response to the light sentence and go into damage control.
    The NFL makes up a new domestic abuse policy, but can't retroactively apply it to Rice, so they still catch some flack.
    NFL and Ravens stand behind Rice because they believe that he wasn't the aggressor and say as much.
    Tape comes out showing Rice in fact was the aggressor and was not defending himself.
    Everyone who defended him now looks stupid including Goodell and Ravens organization.
    Both Ravens organization and Goodell drop the hammer in order to try and save face.

The thing is, it's clear why Rice misrepresented what happened. Of course he's going to try and paint it in the most positive light possible to lighten the punishment. Unfortunately for him, there was a camera present. What he should have done was not sugar coat what he did. He should have made it clear how bad it was from the start and then made his apology. They probably would have hit him harder from the start, but he very likely wouldn't have suffered anything extra after this new tape dropped.

I'm jus for fair treatment how can you have domestic abuse cases take place 1 after another but they get different reactions
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I get that, but video evidence will always override hearsay. We all know this story never would have blown up if there was no video.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He told Baltimore the truth in Feb. Them ? ass ? reniged after the video. Smh
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Says the guy who's laid hands on females before.

lol when I was a preteen. ..
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So it's alright that you laid hands on women because they forgive you, it's still you being a ? for raising your hand on them in the first place

lol so in my situation one of them my 9 year old cousin hit me with somthing and I hit her back... the other a damn 16-17 year old hit me... I can't defend my self against a woman/female even as a preteen? you ? better be trolling..
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I didn't say it was excusable but ? about to blow up in her face anyway
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Whatever the ? she did before walking to the elevator will not warrant what happened to her. What the ? is wrong with you ? that think what happened is cool

You ? can't comprehend for ? ....who knows if this is the first this happened between them two and if this has happened more than once is she really a victim? Nobody knows but them so ya'll can label him as animal because of this but there's worse than him
  • Chi-Town Bully
    edited September 2014
    Options
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Victim blaming