In poll after poll, why are so many Americans so dissatisfied with America today?

Options

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Some good news for Democrats lately, Republicans are viewed even more negatively then Democrats are. The bad news though is that polls show American voters are so disgusted with Democrats they are STILL going to vote Republican "to send a message" according to the latest ABC News poll

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/10/abc-poll-trouble-democrats-election-day/

Interesting poll on Americans on the state of the nation.....seems nothing has changed since that Sept Gallup poll

ht_chart_6_kb_141014_23x15_608.jpg

• kingblaze84
    edited October 2014
    Options
    The biggest corporations in America named what they consider to be the 7 biggest problems in America's economy today, seems to make sense based on what people and business owners I know tell me personally

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/15/retailers-flat-wages_n_5983748.html

o-RETAILERS-CONCERNED-570.jpg?6
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Then I heard another voice from heaven say: 'Come out of her, my people,' so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues;" Revelation 18:4

But will you act on the command of ? ? That is the question!

Amen.

I'm assuming you're saying Americans should move to another country? If so, where

Option 1 = your own home country because Babylon is a land of Immigrants.

"We would have helped Babylon if we could, but nothing can save her now. Let her go; abandon her. Return now to your own land. For her punishment reaches to the heavens; it is so great it cannot be measured." Jeremiah 51:9

"Cut off from Babylon the sower, and the one who handles the sickle in time of harvest; because of the sword of the oppressor, every one shall turn to his own people, and every one shall flee to his own land."
    Jeremiah 50:16

Option 2 = Jerusalem because that is where deliverance will be in the last days. Amen.

"Get out, all you who have escaped the sword! Do not stand and watch--flee while you can! Remember the LORD, though you are in a far-off land, and think about your home in Jerusalem." Jeremiah 51:50

"But everyone who calls on the name of the LORD will be saved, for some on Mount Zion in Jerusalem will escape, just as the LORD has said. These will be among the survivors whom the LORD has called." Joel 2:32

Also reference Revelation 12 (The wilderness deliverance) and Matthew 24:15-22 for further reasons why Israel is where you want to be up until the Abomination of Desolation happens, which occurs at the midpoint of the tribulation period. Amen.
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2014
    Options
    "Then I heard another voice from heaven say: 'Come out of her, my people,' so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues;" Revelation 18:4

Amen.

I'm assuming you're saying Americans should move to another country? If so, where

"We would have helped Babylon if we could, but nothing can save her now. Let her go; abandon her. Return now to your own land. For her punishment reaches to the heavens; it is so great it cannot be measured." Jeremiah 51:9

"Cut off from Babylon the sower, and the one who handles the sickle in time of harvest; because of the sword of the oppressor, every one shall turn to his own people, and every one shall flee to his own land."

Option 2 = Jerusalem because that is where deliverance will be in the last days. Amen.

"Get out, all you who have escaped the sword! Do not stand and watch--flee while you can! Remember the LORD, though you are in a far-off land, and think about your home in Jerusalem." Jeremiah 51:50

"But everyone who calls on the name of the LORD will be saved, for some on Mount Zion in Jerusalem will escape, just as the LORD has said. These will be among the survivors whom the LORD has called." Joel 2:32

Also reference Revelation 12 (The wilderness deliverance) and Matthew 24:15-22 for further reasons why Israel is where you want to be up until the Abomination of Desolation happens, which occurs at the midpoint of the tribulation period. Amen.

Israel??? WOW......

So in those last days, should I try to become an illegal immigrant to Israel? Because I'm not Jewish, it would be hard for me to go there I assume. You really believe America is gonna fall down hard soon....?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Amen.

Israel??? WOW......

So in those last days, should I try to become an illegal immigrant to Israel? Because I'm not Jewish, it would be hard for me to go there I assume. You really believe America is gonna fall down hard soon....?

The world will be a different place after World War 3, which will result in the total destruction of America, the dollar, and this present order.

So the circumstances will be different than they are at this present moment.

Regardless, if you are still alive and you manage to escape out of America before she's utterly annihilated in 1 day and in 1 hour, your best course of action is to follow the leading of the Holy Spirit. He will lead you to the where He wants you to be.

But of course you must be born-again in order to even have a connection with the Holy Spirit. So you have to confess Jesus Christ as your Savior my friend. That's of the utmost importance for each and every human being on planet earth!

And yes America is about to fall. Can you not see the signs of the times? It's the blood moon season and Babylons 70 year window of rule comes to a close some time between 2015 and 2018 depending on if ? started the countdown after the end of WW2 in 1945 or in 1948 when Israel became a nation again and America was the first to back her.

Amen.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options

Amen.

Israel??? WOW......

The world will be a different place after World War 3, which will result in the total destruction of America, the dollar, and this present order.

Regardless, if you are still alive and you manage to escape out of America before she's utterly annihilated in 1 day and in 1 hour, your best course of action is to follow the leading of the Holy Spirit. He will lead you to the where He wants you to be.

But of course you must be born-again in order to even have a connection with the Holy Spirit. So you have to confess Jesus Christ as your Savior my friend. That's of the utmost importance for each and every human being on planet earth!

And yes America is about to fall. Can you not see the signs of the times? It's the blood moon season and Babylons 70 year window of rule comes to a close some time between 2015 and 2018 depending on if ? started the countdown after the end of WW2 in 1945 or in 1948 when Israel became a nation again and America was the first to back her.

Amen.

The united states of america is not babylon the bible does not indicate that it is nor will the united states of america be destroyed in one hour. You keep spreading this falsehood
  • kingblaze84
    Options

Amen.

Israel??? WOW......

Amen.

I do believe that America is a sinking ship in many ways, but from a military perspective, I'm not too worried about America facing catastrophe. We got a tough military and I don't see Russia winning. But I do wonder if Russia one day is gonna be sick and tired of all the sanctions and America ruining its fragile economy, and maybe do something reckless to cause a ? and expensive war with us. Putin did say awhile ago that he wouldn't hesitate to use Russia's nuclear capabilities if pushed, and that did raise a red flag with me. Wars have been caused by little things before and with Russia flying its planes close to American borders a lot lately, ? anything is possible.

As far as the blood moon stuff, IDK man, sounds like the stuff I heard a few years ago about the world ending in October or some ? and nothing happened. I'll keep my eyes open but I doubt Jesus is coming back to Earth btw 2015-2018, he isn't even saving the Christians in Iraq who are being obliterated and killed off like flies
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Jesus isn't coming back between 2015-2018.......

The 2015-2018 window is for the total destruction of the United States of America by fire.

Once that happens, the official last days will start.

Thus the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ is still at least 7 years away from that point. Amen.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

The 2015-2018 window is for the total destruction of the United States of America by fire.

Thus the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ is still at least 7 years away from that point. Amen.

DAMN! Is there anything America can do to stop this destruction...?
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2014
    Options
    DOU, do you agree with what Billy Graham said this week? I wonder how many other Christians in America out there agree with this

http://cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/michael-w-chapman/rev-billy-graham-america-just-wicked-? -and-gomorrah-ever-were

Rev. Billy Graham: ‘America is Just as Wicked as ? and Gomorrah Ever Were’
    October 16, 2014 - 4:56 PM

Reverend Billy Graham, arguably the most well-known and respected evangelical preacher of the last 50 years, said in a recently published commentary that America was “founded by men who believed in prayer” and that prayer can turn “the tide of history,” adding that while “America is just as wicked as ? and Gomorrah” and deserves “the judgment of ? ,” this judgment can be lessened through prayer.

“Even though America is just as wicked as ? and Gomorrah ever were, and as deserving of the judgment of ? , ? would spare us if we were earnestly praying, with hearts that had been cleansed and washed by the blood of Christ,” said Rev. Graham in his commentary for Decision magazine, published by the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association.
  • zombie
    Options
    America is definitely due for punishment but we are no place close to ? you could not even find 10 good people there America has thankfully not fallen that far.

and for the 100th time America is not Babylon. I proved this several times already but dou keeps spreading lies and ? about bloodmoons.
  • zombie
    Options
    America being Babylon is a eurocentric lie. the bible is an eastern book not a western one.

it is arrogant and foolish to give America undeserved importance in prophecy and more American Christians will come to see this.
  • zombie
    Options
    number one Babylon is supposed to be a nation the oppresses and beheaded Christians and Jews. which is something the has never happened in America nor is it likely to start happening between 2015-2018.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    why does no one ever consider the sad possibility that Revelation refers to past events, not future ones. also:
    remind me to ban you for posting this nonsense in 2019

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited October 2014
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    why does no one ever consider the sad possibility that Revelation refers to past events, not future ones. also:
    remind me to ban you for posting this nonsense in 2019

DAMN! Is there anything America can do to stop this destruction...?

"We would have healed Babylon, but she is not healed: forsake her, and let us go every one into his own country: for her judgment reacheth unto heaven, and is lifted up even to the skies." Jeremiah 51:9

According to ? , no.

That is why ? tells us to get out of Babylon before she is destroyed completely!

"Then I heard another voice from heaven say: "'Come out of her, my people,' so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues;"
    Revelation 18:4

So now the question is will you obey ? ? Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    DOU, do you agree with what Billy Graham said this week? I wonder how many other Christians in America out there agree with this

http://cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/michael-w-chapman/rev-billy-graham-america-just-wicked-? -and-gomorrah-ever-were

Reverend Billy Graham, arguably the most well-known and respected evangelical preacher of the last 50 years, said in a recently published commentary that America was “founded by men who believed in prayer” and that prayer can turn “the tide of history,” adding that while “America is just as wicked as ? and Gomorrah” and deserves “the judgment of ? ,” this judgment can be lessened through prayer.

“Even though America is just as wicked as ? and Gomorrah ever were, and as deserving of the judgment of ? , ? would spare us if we were earnestly praying, with hearts that had been cleansed and washed by the blood of Christ,” said Rev. Graham in his commentary for Decision magazine, published by the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association.

Billy Graham is right. And just like ? and Gomorrah was destroyed by fire, Babylon the Great will be destroyed by fire in 1 day and in 1 hour.

"Just as ? demolished ? and Gomorrah and their neighboring towns-- this is the LORD's declaration-- so no one will live there; no human being will even stay in it as a temporary resident." Jeremiah 50:40

"Babylon, the jewel of kingdoms, the pride and glory of the Babylonians, will be overthrown by ? like ? and Gomorrah."
    Isaiah 13:19

"Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord ? who judgeth her."
    Revelation 18:8

? says the only way to escape the coming judgement of America is to escape out of her before she is destroyed by fire in 1 day and in 1 hour. Amen.
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2014
    Options

Billy Graham is right. And just like ? and Gomorrah was destroyed by fire, Babylon the Great will be destroyed by fire in 1 day and in 1 hour.

"Just as ? demolished ? and Gomorrah and their neighboring towns-- this is the LORD's declaration-- so no one will live there; no human being will even stay in it as a temporary resident." Jeremiah 50:40

"Babylon, the jewel of kingdoms, the pride and glory of the Babylonians, will be overthrown by ? like ? and Gomorrah."

"Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord ? who judgeth her."

? says the only way to escape the coming judgement of America is to escape out of her before she is destroyed by fire in 1 day and in 1 hour. Amen.

Sounds like a painful death for Americans this decade. Hopefully you're wrong lol

Have you finished your top 10 list for the American enemies who will burn us alive yet? You said something about 10 kings taking America down a few weeks ago
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Sounds like a painful death for Americans this decade. Hopefully you're wrong lol

Have you finished your top 10 list for the American enemies who will burn us alive yet? You said something about 10 kings taking America down a few weeks ago

I don't know all 10 yet. I just know the big fish:

vladimir-putin-e1413706715838-665x385.jpg

This is where the brunt of the destruction will come from. Amen.

"For behold, I am stirring up and bringing against Babylon a gathering of great nations, from the north country. And they shall array themselves against her. From there she shall be taken."
    Jeremiah 50:9

But these countries will also be involved as well:

iran-MMAP-md.png

china_specialec_97.jpg
  • zombie
    Options

I don't know all 10 yet. I just know the big fish:

vladimir-putin-e1413706715838-665x385.jpg

This is where the brunt of the destruction will come from. Amen.

"For behold, I am stirring up and bringing against Babylon a gathering of great nations, from the north country. And they shall array themselves against her. From there she shall be taken."
    Jeremiah 50:9

But these countries will also be involved as well:

iran-MMAP-md.png

china_specialec_97.jpg

you know nothing except how to
    make a fool of yourself and spread falsehoods.
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2014
    Options
    In some ways China is already having an open cyber war against America, and it's amazing what the reaction of American politicians is: talk. America I do believe will be at war with Iran some day and in that case, I bet Russia would aid the Iranians. But American military power and the dollar still being the most used currency is holding all these nations back for now (with exception of China), Iran to a degree and Russia are in recession due to American sanctions. Iran has been making a good comeback lately though, since a lot of money was released by American banks.

I see war with Iran happening in the next 3 or 4 years, sooner if Israel gets very paranoid about Iran's nuclear program. And we all know who helps run American foreign policy....
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    According to ? , no.
    wait, so your argument that Revelation, a book in the New Testament, can't refer to past events is to quote me from Jeremiah, a book from the Old Testament that was written hundreds of years earlier than Revelation?

...come on, 2019

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    According to ? , no.
    wait, so your argument that Revelation, a book in the New Testament, can't refer to past events is to quote me from Jeremiah, a book from the Old Testament that was written hundreds of years earlier than Revelation?

...come on, 2019

No i never said that.

My response that you quoted was a response to Kingblaze.

But If you read the first chapter of Revelation Jesus tells John to do this:

"Write, therefore, what you have seen, what is now and what will take place later." Revelation 1:19

There are 3 tenses in the above passage of scripture. Past, present, and future.

Therefore some things in Revelation have already taken place and they are recoded in chapters 1-3.

If you keep reading the Bible, you will see when you get to Revelation chapter 4 that something changes. Here let ? show you out of His word:

"After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, "Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this." Revelation 4:1

The scene changes, with ? transporting John to heaven, and ? tells John that He is about show John what "must take place after this."

Therefore everything from chapter 4-22 is about the future. Things that are still to take place. Amen.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    I'll give credit to Obama if he can make a nuclear deal with Iran, bypassing war hungry Congress if this NY Times article is correct. ESPECIALLY since Republicans are likely to take the Senate and keep the House this November

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/20/us/politics/obama-sees-an-iran-deal-that-could-avoid-congress-.html?_r=0

Obama Sees an Iran Deal That Could Avoid Congress

WASHINGTON — No one knows if the Obama administration will manage in the next five weeks to strike what many in the White House consider the most important foreign policy deal of his presidency: an accord with Iran that would forestall its ability to make a nuclear weapon. But the White House has made one significant decision: If agreement is reached, President Obama will do everything in his power to avoid letting Congress vote on it.

Even while negotiators argue over the number of centrifuges Iran would be allowed to spin and where inspectors could roam, the Iranians have signaled that they would accept, at least temporarily, a “suspension” of the stringent sanctions that have drastically cut their oil revenues and terminated their banking relationships with the West, according to American and Iranian officials. The Treasury Department, in a detailed study it declined to make public, has concluded Mr. Obama has the authority to suspend the vast majority of those sanctions without seeking a vote by Congress, officials say.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    According to ? , no.

...come on, 2019

No i never said that.

"Write, therefore, what you have seen, what is now and what will take place later." Revelation 1:19

There are 3 tenses in the above passage of scripture. Past, present, and future.

Therefore some things in Revelation have already taken place and they are recoded in chapters 1-3.

If you keep reading the Bible, you will see when you get to Revelation chapter 4 that something changes. Here let ? show you out of His word:

"After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, "Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this." Revelation 4:1

The scene changes, with ? transporting John to heaven, and ? tells John that He is about show John what "must take place after this."

Therefore everything from chapter 4-22 is about the future. Things that are still to take place. Amen.

If this Bible prophecy is so true though, why doesn't the Bible mention the United States directly by name? There's a lot of things attributed to Babylon that can't be attributed to America
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    According to ? , no.

...come on, 2019

No i never said that.

If this Bible prophecy is so true though, why doesn't the Bible mention the United States directly by name? There's a lot of things attributed to Babylon that can't be attributed to America

America wasn't in existence 2,000 years ago when the Bible was written.

Therefore ? code named America a "mystery" and titled her "Babylon the Great".

Thus when the time of the end drew closer, all the descriptions of Babylon from the OT and NT would coalesce and the wise would understand as they studied the scriptures.

This is what is happening now. Amen.