In poll after poll, why are so many Americans so dissatisfied with America today?

Options

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    According to ? , no.
    wait, so your argument that Revelation, a book in the New Testament, can't refer to past events is to quote me from Jeremiah, a book from the Old Testament that was written hundreds of years earlier than Revelation?

...come on, 2019

No i never said that.

My response that you quoted was a response to Kingblaze.

But If you read the first chapter of Revelation Jesus tells John to do this:

"Write, therefore, what you have seen, what is now and what will take place later." Revelation 1:19

There are 3 tenses in the above passage of scripture. Past, present, and future.

Therefore some things in Revelation have already taken place and they are recoded in chapters 1-3.

If you keep reading the Bible, you will see when you get to Revelation chapter 4 that something changes. Here let ? show you out of His word:

"After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, "Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this." Revelation 4:1

The scene changes, with ? transporting John to heaven, and ? tells John that He is about show John what "must take place after this."

Therefore everything from chapter 4-22 is about the future. Things that are still to take place. Amen.

If this Bible prophecy is so true though, why doesn't the Bible mention the United States directly by name? There's a lot of things attributed to Babylon that can't be attributed to America

America wasn't in existence 2,000 years ago when the Bible was written.

Therefore ? code named America a "mystery" and titled her "Babylon the Great".

Thus when the time of the end drew closer, all the descriptions of Babylon from the OT and NT would coalesce and the wise would understand as they studied the scriptures.

This is what is happening now. Amen.

The description given of babylon in the bible does not match america in many ways, a geographically description is given and that description does not match america. Stop your nonsense.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah right

Just curious though, why does the blood moon mean so much to the Bible ? ? Is your ? something of a werewolf?
  • zombie
    Options
    Yeah right

Just curious though, why does the blood moon mean so much to the Bible ? ? Is your ? something of a werewolf?

the blood moon by itself has no major significance you are just patronizing him
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Yeah right

the blood moon by itself has no major significance you are just patronizing him

Well he's mentioned the blood moon at least 5 times here, so I'd like to know what the big deal is about it and the Bible ? . If his ? is like a werewolf, then I want to know
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    DOU, do you believe the Bible ? will howl at the blood moon?
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    My response that you quoted was a response to Kingblaze.
    ...which contained a quote of mine as well?

• kingblaze84
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Are some of ya'll having a tough time finding work in America, especially good paying work? TOO BAD!! The White House is drafting plans to make it EASIER for illegals and foreign workers to get work permits nationwide, despite the already bad unemployment problem and underemployment problem that's widespread here. To the young people trying to get simple jobs working through college or even a job after college, get ready for lower wages and an even harder time finding good work. I feel even worse for the unemployed parents out there

https://screen.yahoo.com/obama-deputies-prepare-print-permits-101941367.html

Obama’s Deputies Prepare To Print Work Permits For Millions Of Illegal Immigrants
    by Wochit 0:46 mins

President Barack Obama deputies are secretly preparing to print work permits for up to 11 million illegal immigrants over the next two years, despite the nation’s high unemployment, stalled wages and increasing automation. If Obama actually goes ahead with the plan that is sketched in a federal contract document, he would provide employers with the ability to legally hire 13 million foreign workers even as 12 million Americans turn 18 in 2015, 2016 and 2017. The plan to print millions of work permits and green cards — dubbed “permanent resident cards” — is outlined in Oct. 3 and Oct. 6 federal announcements to contractors.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

@kingblaze84 the reason for the blood moon season can be found in this passage of scripture.

The Day of the Lord

1But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. 2For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. 3For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. 4But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. 5Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. 6Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober. 7For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night. 8But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation. 9For ? hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ, 10Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him. 11Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.
    1 Thessalonians 5:1-11

Now if you read the passage you will see that the children of light will be aware of the time and season in which they are living.

? is using the blood moon to warn the children of light that the Day of the LORD is almost here.

Therefore the children of light will not be caught off guard when the sudden destruction comes as the above passage of scripture tells us!

The fall of Babylon the great is the day of sudden destruction! It is what starts the Day of The Lord.

Thus the blood moon season is a MAJOR sign that the beginning of the end is almost here.

The sun shall be turned into darkness, And the moon into blood, before the coming of the great and awesome day of The Lord. Joel 2:31

The key word in the above passage of scripture is "before". The blood moon season is a sign "before" the Day of The Lord begins!

Thus the last blood moon happens on 9/28/2015.

And it's not be coincidence that the ending of the blood moon coincides with the beginning of the 2015-2018 window for the end of the 70 year rule of Babylon the Great! Amen.
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2014
    Options
    @kingblaze84 the reason for the blood moon season can be found in this passage of scripture.

The Day of the Lord

1But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. 2For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. 3For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. 4But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. 5Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. 6Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober. 7For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night. 8But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation. 9For ? hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ, 10Who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him. 11Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.
    1 Thessalonians 5:1-11

Now if you read the passage you will see that the children of light will be aware of the time and season in which they are living.

? is using the blood moon to warn the children of light that the Day of the LORD is almost here.

Therefore the children of light will not be caught off guard when the sudden destruction comes as the above passage of scripture tells us!

The fall of Babylon the great is the day of sudden destruction! It is what starts the Day of The Lord.

Thus the blood moon season is a MAJOR sign that the beginning of the end is almost here.

The sun shall be turned into darkness, And the moon into blood, before the coming of the great and awesome day of The Lord. Joel 2:31

The key word in the above passage of scripture is "before". The blood moon season is a sign "before" the Day of The Lord begins!

Thus the last blood moon happens on 9/28/2015.

And it's not be coincidence that the ending of the blood moon coincides with the beginning of the 2015-2018 window for the end of the 70 year rule of Babylon the Great! Amen.

Interesting. Hopefully I'll survive America's destruction, even if I refuse to become religious in a world like this. Israel is just too nutty and chaotic a place for me to consider moving into
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    The Examiner and other political/economist magazines are sounding the alarm about the power of America's dollar in the face of China, Russia and other allies creating alliances and systems that do not involve the direct use of the American dollar.....

http://www.examiner.com/article/in-the-wake-of-u-s-bombing-syria-asks-russia-to-join-their-new-economic-zone

As the U.S. continues to fund Syrian rebels, and instigate bombing raids under the auspices of battling ISIS, on Oct. 24 the Syrian government reached over to their economic and military partner Russia to apply to join the new Eurasian Economic Zone, and move more solidly into the Eastern camp for trade and future energy agreements.

The Eurasian Economic Union, or trade zone, was established in May of this year with the intent of creating a new free trade union where nations could come together and conduct economic transactions and agreements without the need to go through the dollar, or other fee based platforms like SWIFT.

Like just before the Great War 100 yeas ago, the world is quickly moving towards formalized alliances to protect themselves from stronger nations, and to aid their development in a changing financial environment. And with Syria becoming the fourth nation to join in the Eurasian Economic Union, it will not be long before Iran and other Central and Eastern Asian countries do likewise, and form a powerful trade cabal that will have serious financial repercussions to the dollar and to the West.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    ^But but but I thought America was on the up and up......

SMH

The writing is on the wall.....

Amen
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-a-atl.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/v/t1.0-9/1533929_648368708555918_848763371_n.jpg?oh=f6414750e6bf71eaea53d7c2a9a3bf26&oe=54E6EA9B[/img]
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-a-atl.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/v/t1.0-9/1533929_648368708555918_848763371_n.jpg?oh=f6414750e6bf71eaea53d7c2a9a3bf26&oe=54E6EA9B[/img]

That Google ? is hilarious....on the other stuff, I take it that you're anti-abortion
  • kingblaze84
    Options

SMH

Amen

America on the up and up? Not in totality....
  • janklow
    Options
    SMH
    Amen
    kingblaze, you're getting co-signed by DoUwant2go2Heaven
    might be time to re-think your position
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    SMH
    Amen
    kingblaze, you're getting co-signed by DoUwant2go2Heaven
    might be time to re-think your position

LOL....something I should think about....
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Black activists state how serious things are in many parts of America and how American cities are dying before our very eyes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=BUSRZo1BE5o
  • zombie
    Options
    Black activists state how serious things are in many parts of America and how American cities are dying before our very eyes

? was worse in the 70's and 80's people forget history and make sensational claims but they are correct but it's not because the overall economy is that bad it's because the micro economy of the black community is bad and it's bad because we waste time voting politically when we should primarily focus on voting economically .
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2014
    Options

? was worse in the 70's and 80's people forget history and make sensational claims but they are correct but it's not because the overall economy is that bad it's because the micro economy of the black community is bad and it's bad because we waste time voting politically when we should primarily focus on voting economically .

Cost of living is higher now compared to the 70s and 80s though according to older people I talk to (all races) , and if you saw the whole video you see the boarded up houses and buildings. That could be converted to affordable housing if we weren't busy blowing money on other kinds of nonsense here and worldwide. If you read the Daily News Sunday and Monday, you would know economists themselves are saying older Americans need a bailout of some kind for housing or at least a way to make it better for them.
  • zombie
    edited October 2014
    Options

Cost of living is higher now compared to the 70s and 80s though according to older people I talk to (all races) , and if you saw the whole video you see the boarded up houses and buildings. That could be converted to affordable housing if we weren't busy blowing money on other kinds of nonsense here and worldwide. If you read the Daily News Sunday and Monday, you would know economists themselves are saying older Americans need a bailout of some kind for housing or at least a way to make it better for them.

The 70's and 80's were worse murder rates, drug use, teen preganacy, were all higher and inflations was worse. Have you ever seen a picture of nyc in the 80's just watch 15 blocks from tiffany
  • janklow
    Options
    The 70's and 80's were worse
    true statement
    this is why it's generally sensational ? when guys flip out about HEROIN EPIDEMICS and MASS SHOOTINGS and blah blah blah in 2014

• kingblaze84
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Wealth inequality is at its highest levels since THE GREAT DEPRESSION in America....not since the 70s, or the 80s, since THE GREAT DEPRESSION. WOW. This explains all the homeless people I saw in Manhattan this morning (the 2nd richest city in the world supposedly).

http://fortune.com/2014/10/31/inequality-wealth-income-us/?xid=yahoo_fortune

Wealth inequality in America: It's worse than you think

by Chris Matthews

October 31, 2014, 11:06 AM EDT

A new study shows that the gap in the wealth that different American households have accumulated is more exreme than any at time since the Great Depression

So, why should we care that wealth inequality is so much greater than even the historic levels of income inequality? While inequality is a natural result of competitive, capitalist economies, there’s plenty of evidence that shows that extreme levels of inequality is bad for business. For instance, retailers are once again bracing for a miserable holiday shopping season due mostly to the fact that most Americans simply aren’t seeing their incomes rise and have learned their lesson about the consequences of augmenting their income with debt.

--With numbers like this, I guess it won't be a huge surprise if Republicans win the Senate on Tuesday.
  • zombie
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Wealth inequality is at its highest levels since THE GREAT DEPRESSION in America....not since the 70s, or the 80s, since THE GREAT DEPRESSION. WOW. This explains all the homeless people I saw in Manhattan this morning (the 2nd richest city in the world supposedly).

by Chris Matthews

A new study shows that the gap in the wealth that different American households have accumulated is more exreme than any at time since the Great Depression

So, why should we care that wealth inequality is so much greater than even the historic levels of income inequality? While inequality is a natural result of competitive, capitalist economies, there’s plenty of evidence that shows that extreme levels of inequality is bad for business. For instance, retailers are once again bracing for a miserable holiday shopping season due mostly to the fact that most Americans simply aren’t seeing their incomes rise and have learned their lesson about the consequences of augmenting their income with debt.

--With numbers like this, I guess it won't be a huge surprise if Republicans win the Senate on Tuesday.

wealth inequality and the overall standard of living are to different things there can be high wealth inequality but a high standard of life for the population overall. COMPARED TO the 80's and especially 70's economically the nation is doing better in many areas.

you should learn some economics before you get so fearful you saw a homeless person big ? deal homelessness is dropping nation wide just not in nyc and the homeless are better off today than in the 1970's
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2014
    Options

by Chris Matthews

wealth inequality and the overall standard of living are to different things there can be high wealth inequality but a high standard of life for the population overall. COMPARED TO the 80's and especially 70's economically the nation is doing better in many areas.

you should learn some economics before you get so fearful you saw a homeless person big ? deal homelessness is dropping nation wide just not in nyc and the homeless are better off today than in the 1970's

The problem with your last sentence is that ECONOMISTS are the ones sounding the alarm about America's economy, debt, inflation, and DECLINING standard of living for more and more Americans. I wouldn't be as worried if it weren't for the economists and financial analysts who are sounding this alarm, and the growing numbers of homeless people I see not just in NYC but nationwide do disturb me. I didn't see these things this often until about 7 years ago, and the people begging in the streets seems to be getting worse year by year. I hope my fears are wrong.