BLACK FOLKS: IF THE G'MENT OFFERED YOU 1MILL TO LEAVE AMERICA TO GO TO AFRICA AND NEVER COME BACK

Options

Comments

• God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope, This is my home, I aint going nowhere! YMCMB/ABCDEFG
    This thread is a low key voon exposure.....salute.

what you gonna do to better your fellow man bruh
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My haitian father always said that if the white man wants to kick us out that he is going back to haiti. I agree with that. So instead of Africa ill go back home to Haiti. Besides there is places with lots Blacks like Brazil where they look up to african americans. Plus Brazil is an almost multiculture country.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YunnSanco wrote: »
    Moving to Africa wont change things...most will go there with they poisoned minds and be sheep.

not only do white people suppress us, us blacks suppress ourselves.

Not really. If you're willing to move to the motherland for good, chances are your mind is chiseled enough to where you won't even be close to lost on that level. You already see the bigger picture and have enough foresight to look past the propaganda and lies fed to us.

.... In contrast, look at yourself or the people who said no. Your/their answer was no, and after reading your post it's safe to say you said no because, you have a negative view of your own people. Therefore, you already have a mental block up stopping you from making any progression. Instead you chose to feed into the ? and stay pessimistic at all costs.

From my perspective, I would say people like you are the ones who are poisoned and delusional. So much that you're willing to stay in a land that you know doesn't want you in your current financial situation vs. going to a land of your people with enough finances to live well and overcome basic adversity.

they not willing to move to Africa cause its Africa...its A MILLION DOLLARS bruh...

A US Dollar bill is equivalent to over 200 Naira (Nigerian currency) in forex. ..

Do the math young homie. ..
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Hell yeah!, Take my ass to the Mother Land!
    purpngold wrote: »
    lmao at the results being dead even i honestly didn't expect that

I was surprised as well. To me it's an easy decision, since I plan on doing so anyways, and they have this country (the US) on lock.

I wonder how the results would look if we changed Africa to Europe, South America or Asia. How many, "? I would be a ? in Paris forreal" or "? I get to ? bad ? in Brazil all day" comments would be posted.

I'm thinking the results are the way there are because it's Africa, and a lot of us are scared or intimidated of making a move in that direction if you know what I mean.
  • God_Yunn
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    Moving to Africa wont change things...most will go there with they poisoned minds and be sheep.

Not really. If you're willing to move to the motherland for good, chances are your mind is chiseled enough to where you won't even be close to lost on that level. You already see the bigger picture and have enough foresight to look past the propaganda and lies fed to us.

.... In contrast, look at yourself or the people who said no. Your/their answer was no, and after reading your post it's safe to say you said no because, you have a negative view of your own people. Therefore, you already have a mental block up stopping you from making any progression. Instead you chose to feed into the ? and stay pessimistic at all costs.

From my perspective, I would say people like you are the ones who are poisoned and delusional. So much that you're willing to stay in a land that you know doesn't want you in your current financial situation vs. going to a land of your people with enough finances to live well and overcome basic adversity.

they not willing to move to Africa cause its Africa...its A MILLION DOLLARS bruh...

A US Dollar bill is equivalent to over 200 Naira (Nigerian currency) in forex. ..

you misunderstood.

I'm saying alot of people would move solely because its a million dollars. They want the money.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

you misunderstood.

I'm saying alot of people would move solely because its a million dollars. They want the money.

Of course they would

Aren't Black Americans generally referred to as "African American" ?

So what's the problem here?
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BelovedAfeni
    Options
  • BelovedAfeni
    Options
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let's take over the world.
  • God_Yunn
    Options

you misunderstood.

Of course they would

Aren't Black Americans generally referred to as "African American" ?

So what's the problem here?

I don't know what the problem is
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    By the way white people built america not african americans, all ? did was farm work like animals but the actual structure of this society was created by white people and remains in their control. the culture of the united states in 89% european.

i always laugh when i hear african american brag about "building america" did the cows on the farm build the farm?? no the farmer uses them for his profit and when he's done he slaughters them.

How I miss this ? lie...sheesh

he has a point. It's not about who does the work, it's who own it. Blacks may have did the work, but we don't own it so it's like who cares? we did work which was predefined by someone else..yea we can say we did it, but we really can't take credit for it as someone who authored it.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options

you misunderstood.

That kind of money would cure a lot of problems, as would a change of environment. Dudes only act up because they're products of their surroundings, and feel like there's no way out.

If you give them a way out, you'll see a big change in action. You're not understanding that the US is based on systematic racism MEANT to make us act out. This ? is a game to them with a million traps set up.

And if you are smart enough and resourceful enough to make it past their traps, they switch the game up.
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm torn...

Part of me feels like if we stay then we'd be continuing the uphill battle of being recognized as more than 3/5ths of a person (this is still the current mentality) in a country that is trying to destroy us at every turn. It's a real struggle being black in America... Built by us but not for us...

Another part of me thinks that 1 million is low balling it. If they can afford to give us all 1 million then they definitely have enough to give us all at least 10 million and we shouldn't accept the first carrot dangled in front of us. I'd need at least 5 million and a family of white slaves to move with me... And I want stock in anything that was invented by black people that is still being used in today's society.

My paranoid side would be thinking why would they want to get rid of us so abruptly? What are they planning? Get all the ? back to Africa then nuke the continent? Lol, I wouldn't put it past them... And would Africans embrace their american counterparts? It's gonna take a few generations to cleanse the psyche that has been embedded through years of mental and physical abuse brought on by living in America. No amount of money can heal that.

Said all of that and I'm still undecided...

• Shizlansky
    Options
    We still waiting on 40 acres and a mule.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    By the way white people built america not african americans, all ? did was farm work like animals but the actual structure of this society was created by white people and remains in their control. the culture of the united states in 89% european.

i always laugh when i hear african american brag about "building america" did the cows on the farm build the farm?? no the farmer uses them for his profit and when he's done he slaughters them.

How I miss this ? lie...sheesh

disprove me you geriatric coin what did I say that was untrue the USA was established for and by white men
  • Masterfultech
    Masterfultech Members Posts: 662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    My haitian father always said that if the white man wants to kick us out that he is going back to haiti. I agree with that. So instead of Africa ill go back home to Haiti. Besides there is places with lots Blacks like Brazil where they look up to african americans. Plus Brazil is an almost multiculture country.

Brazil has white supremacy at an almost worse condition...still a nice place though.
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last I checked they brung my people over here by force now they want us to leave willingly after are blood sweat and sorrows had to be used to build this land Naaaaa them crackas can suck my ? yo
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    purpngold wrote: »
    lmao at the results being dead even i honestly didn't expect that

nah.. jus checked..
    them African ? Scratchers are up by one..

? hope a craccer egg your Merc @BOSSExcellence‌
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Battered woman syndrome in full effect....
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    Dude ya haitian father can move back to Haiti, because he's from Haiti ....
    Afro Brazilians get treated worse than afro americans in america, And afro Brazilian are the majority..
    If americans start kicking ? out, trust me, Brazil will do the same.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rasta. wrote: »
    Do ? realize that a million dollars is the equivalence of 10 million in some of these countries? Exhibit A, probably the most peaceful country in Ghana

and you could buy a house like this P2SfU9X.jpg
    for $400,000 and furnish it with one 7series and one S class and have let's say $300,000 head start on other ? ? If you can't grind off of that into a million, you ain't gon make it in the good olé USA. Sans a couple of ? posting, I doubt anyone has 300k in their accounts, ? in here acting like they ? dollar bills smfh

Look bruh, ? these ? . while we would be living it up, with our families in a tropical environment.
    Our familIes who by the way, also got their mills, cause they ain't no dumb ? .

Im at a point, i dont wanna see another ? ever again.
    These ? love racism, the same way their ancestors loved slavery.

• Shizlansky
    Options
    ? that. Let's fight here. Take over the states.

? letting them win.
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok forget the financials.... I want to know if Africans would welcome us there, clown our Americanized train of thought, or what? What will the relations look like?

@rasta