BLACK FOLKS: IF THE G'MENT OFFERED YOU 1MILL TO LEAVE AMERICA TO GO TO AFRICA AND NEVER COME BACK

Options

Comments

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shemite wrote: »
    The Europeans installed fear in us to feel like we rely on them to survive when in all honesty, Africa would be more fortified than America and most European countries combined. We could merge a bank with Iraq and establish a few oil companies with all the resources to be the wealthiest nations. Plus their would be no police brutality, racism and there would be equal job opportunities.

We would be fair towards all races and keep our walls up from white ppl.

Goated so it must be quoted.
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope, This is my home, I aint going nowhere! YMCMB/ABCDEFG
    texas409 wrote: »
    KingSimba wrote: »
    In response to what jono said I'm just gonna say this....

when the Israelites where freed from the slavery they endured in Egypt, THEY LEFT!

they didn't try to stick around and "build" within the borders of the land of their oppressors. They didn't try to operate within the society built by the people who had enslaved them. They left with a plan to inhabit a land of their own and restore a culture that had been taken from them through slavery.

I ain't gonna make a religious rant or anything, but I said all that to say that we are the only people who decided to stay under the wing of their oppressors....

the ? given truth in this post right here. its like we have an unwritten connection with whites sad to say and they to us. Do yall notice how they want to observe and imitate our culture so much and us with theirs. You got ? dying and killing each other just to rock the white mans latest fashion all while telling his brother "? you cant afford this, I paid well to look just like ? " Then you have white folks taking everything we find soulful our slang, our soulful music, our athletic genetics, our ability to find humor in our struggle. But in the end we are the ones looked at as animals and unworthy to thrive and live on the same level as them. Like I said in the Ferguson thread I would gladly take 1 mill and go to Africa and spread wealth and help build a powerful nation whats the point of staying here
    YunnSanco wrote: »
    Moving to Africa wont change things...most will go there with they poisoned minds and be sheep.

not only do white people suppress us, us blacks suppress ourselves.

Yea keep yo negative hating ass here.....

I'll be in Switzerland acting like a straight up African American...i dont conform for ah damn thang lol

? suppressive white folks...but I also see the ones that are lost...the ones that yall speaking on in this very thread, they ? over clothing and material things....conspicuous consumption...jist trying to show off...that wont change when they move. I dont like ? in the bucket neither...them moving to Africa would just make ? even worse.

just my one cents...ill give two if yall talk real
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them Arabs don't like us either.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Lets kick them ? out the motherland then
  • Shizlansky
    Options

Lets kick them ? out the motherland then

Gotta kick the white ppl that owns all the natural resources first.
  • God_Yunn
    Options
    And run the government behind scenes also
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Will they offer Latino's and Asians the same deal..?
    Or is this some sort of special arrangement set up for Black Americans since we were brought here
    unwillingly.

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hell yeah!, Take my ass to the Mother Land!
    No brainer
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ people with limited net worth (most of y'all don't have close to a 100 thousand dollars, let alone a million dollars) willing to stay in a slave country vs. getting a head start in the motherland. Who raised y'all?

lol right. I'm scratching my head at these "a million aint ? " replies when the vast majority of ? in the U.S don't even got a fraction of that in the bank. But turning their nose up at the chance of taking a million dollars and moving to a continent where that $ will last a hell of a lot longer than in America.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    DRO_BANKS wrote: »
    WOULD YOU DO IT?

SIMPLE QUESTION..

THEY DONT WANT YALL HERE NO MO.. AND THEY OFFERED TO GIVE YOU 1 MILL TO TAKE YOU AND YO IMMEDIATE FAMILY/HOUSE HOLD AND GO TO AFRICA TO LIVE, WOULD YOU DO IT?

NOW, YOU HAVE TO STAY IN AFRICA... NO OTHER COUNTRY, ISLAND OR NOTHING...

You are a ? ?
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Moving to Africa wont change things...most will go there with they poisoned minds and be sheep.

Not really. If you're willing to move to the motherland for good, chances are your mind is chiseled enough to where you won't even be close to lost on that level. You already see the bigger picture and have enough foresight to look past the propaganda and lies fed to us.

.... In contrast, look at yourself or the people who said no. Your/their answer was no, and after reading your post it's safe to say you said no because, you have a negative view of your own people. Therefore, you already have a mental block up stopping you from making any progression. Instead you chose to feed into the ? and stay pessimistic at all costs.

From my perspective, I would say people like you are the ones who are poisoned and delusional. So much that you're willing to stay in a land that you know doesn't want you in your current financial situation vs. going to a land of your people with enough finances to live well and overcome basic adversity.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My only concern is the language barrier but I do want to learn swahili.
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao at the results being dead even i honestly didn't expect that
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Like white ppl don't own Africa too
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like white ppl don't own Africa too

And theirs a lot of corrupt leaders who funnel money out of their country and put it in their own offshore accounts.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    purpngold wrote: »
    lmao at the results being dead even i honestly didn't expect that

nah.. jus checked..
    them African ? Scratchers are up by one..
  • God_Yunn
    Options

Not really. If you're willing to move to the motherland for good, chances are your mind is chiseled enough to where you won't even be close to lost on that level. You already see the bigger picture and have enough foresight to look past the propaganda and lies fed to us.

.... In contrast, look at yourself or the people who said no. Your/their answer was no, and after reading your post it's safe to say you said no because, you have a negative view of your own people. Therefore, you already have a mental block up stopping you from making any progression. Instead you chose to feed into the ? and stay pessimistic at all costs.

From my perspective, I would say people like you are the ones who are poisoned and delusional. So much that you're willing to stay in a land that you know doesn't want you in your current financial situation vs. going to a land of your people with enough finances to live well and overcome basic adversity.

they not willing to move to Africa cause its Africa...its A MILLION DOLLARS bruh...

they'd move to Ukraine if offered that.

I have no mental block. I'm clearly stating what I seen and people I've grown around. My mental capabilities will never be blocked. Dont try to put me in the box cause I speak only of one side of the coin.

I have a realistic view of some people that are black and live here,it just sp happens to be negative..

positive side,people who are willing to move and build in Africa is beautiful...but what do you know about some countries in Africa? Not much I'm guessing...what you think you can do with your Million dollars once in Africa after you take care of yourself and your family/? What exactly will you "build" that isn't based around self?

I believe in togetherness I believe in unity my G..i feel if blacks dont stick together we will never have true POWER.

MOVING TO AFRICA wont change the progress,the progress is within ourselves
  • God_Yunn
    Options
    So what if white folks with power dont want us here??

white folks who run ? in countries in Africa wont want us there either...nor will some Africans that don't like African Americans.

which leads back to ,its not where you at,its what you do where you at....a million dollars ain't ? ...

you want power ,you take it. And build your communities up. White folks in America dont want us here but ? with money dont know how to build...explain why we spend billions of dollars every year but we still ain't worth ? ...thats not a location problem...thats a mindset problem..

know yourself,know your worth
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread is a low key voon exposure.....salute.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *?
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

white folks who run ? in countries in Africa wont want us there either...nor will some Africans that don't like African Americans.

which leads back to ,its not where you at,its what you do where you at....a million dollars ain't ? ...

you want power ,you take it. And build your communities up. White folks in America dont want us here but ? with money dont know how to build...explain why we spend billions of dollars every year but we still ain't worth ? ...thats not a location problem...thats a mindset problem..

it's both a location problem and a mindset problem moving to africa is a sign that you have fixed both. i am am immigrant getting up and moving to another country is not easy and it takes courage.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So basically you will take a government hand out?
  • zombie
    Options

enough african americans moving to africa with big money would change everything as long as it's too the right country.
  • zombie
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    So basically you will take a government hand out?

black people take them anyway
  • God_Yunn
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

it's both a location problem and a mindset problem moving to africa is a sign that you have fixed both. i am am immigrant getting up and moving to another country is not easy and it takes courage.

moving to Africa is a good sign in other circumstances.

in this circumstance,you're being offered a million dollars,people will move just cause they want the money.

but I'm not too pessimistic,I do see a possibility that they minds will form and break free if around people who know better and are about building our race up.