BLACK FOLKS: IF THE G'MENT OFFERED YOU 1MILL TO LEAVE AMERICA TO GO TO AFRICA AND NEVER COME BACK

Options

Comments

• mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope, This is my home, I aint going nowhere! YMCMB/ABCDEFG
    What is the actual structure of this society that was built by white people and controlled by white people? Let's talk about it.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Not really but I dont feel like writing paragraphs did we soley build it no.. no one dud but we helped to cultivate and create the fabric of america .

@playmaker88 Cool I can respect that answer. Different thread but what was your problem with my reply to the links you posted about Eric Holder still confused about that

You asked what did he do. I posted some links amann posted links and shrugged it of like nope not good enough, hasnt done ? ... my question was wtf were you looking for then, he has made accompishments hes been Obamas bulldog by all accounts. I answered your question but the answers didnt resonate...
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hell yeah!, Take my ass to the Mother Land!
    deuces....i aint attached to none of this ? ....and there's nothing here that i do/want/need that's not there in some form or fashion...
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If we all went to Africa this is how.much money we'd represent.

Why stay?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a million aint ? .

even if you invest it right you still need to have a job for a few years.

i have no problem with going to africa but with only a mill?

nah....i been an it aint that cheap like you would think.

but the black excellence and black beauty is exquisite.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not really but I dont feel like writing paragraphs did we soley build it no.. no one dud but we helped to cultivate and create the fabric of america .

@playmaker88 Cool I can respect that answer. Different thread but what was your problem with my reply to the links you posted about Eric Holder still confused about that

You asked what did he do. I posted some links amann posted links and shrugged it of like nope not good enough, hasnt done ? ... my question was wtf were you looking for then, he has made accompishments hes been Obamas bulldog by all accounts. I answered your question but the answers didnt resonate...

Naw man I didn't shrugg it off like it wasn't good enough just confusion cause we are conversing through typing and not speaking face to face ? got lost in translation plus we don't know each other at all which adds another layer of confusion. He did do some good things felt I acknowledged that in my reply. Well if it didn't come through that YES Holder did accomplish so very good things.
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    Meant "some" very good things
  • not this again!
    not this again! Members Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FOH. You want me to even consider going to Africa PERMANENTLY, you're gonna need to add some more zeroes to that check.
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah but only because I have never been and think it wouldnt be a bad way to end my days. Not saying it would be worse or better just the FEEL of the culture shock and struggle to trying to make and maintain in a new environment would be make me a better person overall I think. you know this threads brings up an idea,

has anybody every given serious thought to traveling abroad for a couple of years and trying to make a go at it? doesnt matter where.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "if the government gave you a shiny new penny, would you throw away everything you've worked for and built, along w your manhood?"
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah, but it aint about this being my "home"

I just dont trust anyone that would give me that amount of money and send me somewhere and you would be a fool to believe there wasnt something malicious going on behind the scenes; especially knowing the history of these folk in power in america.

What is paper money that isn't backed by anything anyway? Send me with a million worth in resources and we can talk.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The problem was he didn't actaully expect anyone to have the answer

No KanYe
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    I could obliterate this back to Africa ? ...but ill leave it alone not even in the sense of going to Africa .. but involving the hypocrisy, pie in the skyness, and just the fact that ? gonna nig no matter where they reside Africa aint gonna make you ? better..

BLACK EXCELLENCE!...

inside-chrisrock-ap.jpg

Fam, contribute your ideas to the thread or ? . Lol. ? outta here with this 'I COULD do this and that...' ? .

I just gave you a summary foh this thread aint thought provoking
  • a.mann
    Options
    That's why he added extra stipulations and commentary
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »

The problem was he didn't actaully expect anyone to have the answer

No KanYe

? ? you don't ? about what I thought. So now you can read peoples minds?
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @D. Morgan what's your question?
  • a.mann
    Options
    Shhh...him gon IS cry :((
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hell no, a million dollars ain't ? compared to everything black people have given to(and had taken a lot of times) this country. They can kiss my ass for free.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nah.. im good..
    we built this ? !
  • OhMars
    OhMars Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats exactly what my dad did 2 years ago, retired and moved to Tanzania. Hes been back once since, seems happy as ? . Give me a mil and im gonna live like a ? out there.
  • _Jay_
    _Jay_ Members, Administrators Posts: 3,689 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    Perspective

continent_infographic-01-copy.gif

dope

1 mil? Nah
    10 mil? Possibly..