BLACK FOLKS: IF THE G'MENT OFFERED YOU 1MILL TO LEAVE AMERICA TO GO TO AFRICA AND NEVER COME BACK

Options

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope, This is my home, I aint going nowhere! YMCMB/ABCDEFG
    YEH PICO! hahaha
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Not really but I dont feel like writing paragraphs did we soley build it no.. no one dud but we helped to cultivate and create the fabric of america .

which black men signed the declaration of independence?? how many signatures do african americans have on the constitution which black man wrote the bill of rights?? how many native americans did african americans ? to take control of the land??
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You cant quantify blood sweat and tears fam
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He live here.
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sound like a fishy deal to me
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1 million is not enough for me. Make it 5 mil and I'll happily never come back as long as I get to pick the country I live in.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hell yeah!, Take my ass to the Mother Land!
    The United States was created by white men and for white men....and it is no coincidence that blacks are at the bottom of this society.....blacks will forever be at the bottom of this society because that's the way it has to be for white men to remain in power...yall ? that wanna be second class citizens yall do yall thang....

"But but we built this country tho Lmao, ? ."
    A cracka would leave america in a heart beat, if ? seems thick, but ? ... "We we built this country tho."
    W/e
    To each his own. I digress.
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    By the way white people built america not african americans, all ? did was farm work like animals but the actual structure of this society was created by white people and remains in their control. the culture of the united states in 89% european.

i always laugh when i hear african american brag about "building america" did the cows on the farm build the farm?? no the farmer uses them for his profit and when he's done he slaughters them.

nah just wrong
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Boundaries are insignificant. Invisible lines in the sand all of it, that said other than being where my ancestors came from and where people who look like me have gone through similar things as I have (black consciousness) I have no tangible connection to a single grain of sand or human being in Africa. I care about my African brothers and sisters the same as my American, Brazilian, French etc.

To anyone who takes the money and runs...no offense but if you willing to sell out black folks in America nothing is going to stop you from selling out Africans. You a sell out regardless. Instead of making a million and helping cats who you have far more in common with (the invisible borders, languages, religion, backgrounds etc), you want to leave.

In any event. Jono has more in common with his brothers in Illinois and New York than his brothers in Sierra Leone or Nigeria. Therefore I will focus on helping the black folks here, those that would be stuck here and those who would not leave the only home they know.

"Blacks are at the bottom of American society"...news flash ? boy blacks are at the bottom of many African societies too. Besides all these European-raised ? are selling Africa down the river, making white Africans billionaires.

I'm sleep though.

you sound mad.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Does anyone know that a million dollars these days aint about ? anymore

Long term it aint about that first millions

Its all about the millions after that
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    chopped & screwed like " chunk up tha deuce fo tha souf an da nawf "
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Boundaries are insignificant. Invisible lines in the sand all of it, that said other than being where my ancestors came from and where people who look like me have gone through similar things as I have (black consciousness) I have no tangible connection to a single grain of sand or human being in Africa. I care about my African brothers and sisters the same as my American, Brazilian, French etc.

To anyone who takes the money and runs...no offense but if you willing to sell out black folks in America nothing is going to stop you from selling out Africans. You a sell out regardless. Instead of making a million and helping cats who you have far more in common with (the invisible borders, languages, religion, backgrounds etc), you want to leave.

In any event. Jono has more in common with his brothers in Illinois and New York than his brothers in Sierra Leone or Nigeria. Therefore I will focus on helping the black folks here, those that would be stuck here and those who would not leave the only home they know.

"Blacks are at the bottom of American society"...news flash ? boy blacks are at the bottom of many African societies too. Besides all these European-raised ? are selling Africa down the river, making white Africans billionaires.

I'm sleep though.

you sound mad.

Just being accurate.
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options

I'm sleep though.

you sound mad.

Just being accurate.

maybe in your case, but you come across as personally offended that a black person may want to live in a black majority country (gasp!) i'm also sensing a little animosity towards Africans with your repeated use of "sell-out". but hey
  • jono
    Options

I'm sleep though.

Just be honest and say u like being at the bottom of this white supremacist society cuz u scared to go build wit yo people.....cuz the ? is not gonna happen here..it's already an elaborate scheme to keep black folks at the bottom of this society so that we can't compete.....

"Build with my people..." Did you read what I said? I guess not. Fact is, if you willing to sell out the brothers in Chicago, LA, Miami etc what makes the Africans any different? They all related to you in the same way.
    ? will never be at the top of someone else's creation.....THEY CREATED THE U.S FOR THEM....an amendment had to be created for descendants of slaved to be included into their creation....what don't u ? understand about blacks will forever be at the bottom of this society?

Understand that all these counties are artificial, all the countries in the world are made for the benefit of those who live within that country's borders, if I didn't live in the US I wouldn't give a ? about it. I had no choice over where I was born.

Nobody made a country without it primarily benefitting them and ther benefactors. It just so happens we were born in a white country.

Not to mention a lot of those borders in Africa are created by Europeans and Arabs also...guess y'all forgot about that...

Y'all also ignore that in the real world money knows no borders. The primarily European ran IMF/World Bank have plenty of African countries buried in debt as we speak...just like I said..Africans are on the bottom there as well. Many of Africas leaders are inept and simply puppets for some European country but let's keep romanticizing this issue...that way nothing will ever get done and it can just be more intellectual ? .

In other words te impact of both literal and economic colonialism being ignored is unintelligent.

I'm sleep though.

you sound mad.

Just being accurate.

maybe in your case, but you come across as personally offended that a black person may want to live in a black majority country (gasp!) i'm also sensing a little animosity towards Africans with your repeated use of "sell-out". but hey

You being paid to abandon people...that's not selling out?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    By the way white people built america not african americans, all ? did was farm work like animals but the actual structure of this society was created by white people and remains in their control. the culture of the united states in 89% european.

i always laugh when i hear african american brag about "building america" did the cows on the farm build the farm?? no the farmer uses them for his profit and when he's done he slaughters them.

Boom
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options

I'm sleep though.

Just be honest and say u like being at the bottom of this white supremacist society cuz u scared to go build wit yo people.....cuz the ? is not gonna happen here..it's already an elaborate scheme to keep black folks at the bottom of this society so that we can't compete.....

"Build with my people..." Did you read what I said? I guess not. Fact is, if you willing to sell out the brothers in Chicago, LA, Miami etc what makes the Africans any different? They all related to you in the same way.
    ? will never be at the top of someone else's creation.....THEY CREATED THE U.S FOR THEM....an amendment had to be created for descendants of slaved to be included into their creation....what don't u ? understand about blacks will forever be at the bottom of this society?

Understand that all these counties are artificial, all the countries in the world are made for the benefit of those who live within that country's borders, if I didn't live in the US I wouldn't give a ? about it. I had no choice over where I was born.

Nobody made a country without it primarily benefitting them and ther benefactors. It just so happens we were born in a white country.

Not to mention a lot of those borders in Africa are created by Europeans and Arabs also...guess y'all forgot about that...

Y'all also ignore that in the real world money knows no borders. The primarily European ran IMF/World Bank have plenty of African countries buried in debt as we speak...just like I said..Africans are on the bottom there as well. Many of Africas leaders are inept and simply puppets for some European country but let's keep romanticizing this issue...that way nothing will ever get done and it can just be more intellectual ? .

In other words te impact of both literal and economic colonialism being ignored is unintelligent.

I'm sleep though.

you sound mad.

Just being accurate.

In the op I don't really see where it says that. What if someone is of Nigerian descent and wants to move? They selling out? Did Web dubois sell out?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In response to what jono said I'm just gonna say this....

when the Israelites where freed from the slavery they endured in Egypt, THEY LEFT!

they didn't try to stick around and "build" within the borders of the land of their oppressors. They didn't try to operate within the society built by the people who had enslaved them. They left with a plan to inhabit a land of their own and restore a culture that had been taken from them through slavery.

I ain't gonna make a religious rant or anything, but I said all that to say that we are the only people who decided to stay under the wing of their oppressors....
  • jono
    Options

I'm sleep though.

I'm sleep though.

you sound mad.

Just being accurate.

In the op I don't really see where it says that. What if someone is of Nigerian descent and wants to move? They selling out? Did Web dubois sell out?

WEB DuBois was not paid to leave. He also did plenty for his people here, he is actually more along the lines of how an individual should be. He used the unique images blackness wherever it came from to battle racism wherever it came from. Dude traveked the world representing blackness. Something I do not see being represented at all here sadly.
    KingSimba wrote: »
    In response to what jono said I'm just gonna say this....

when the Israelites where freed from the slavery they endured in Egypt, THEY LEFT!
    Blacks fought for their freedom on both sides of the revolutionary and civil wars. Blacks who were free and those who weren't all picked up and left many ran to Canada (oops another white country), others to free states, others out west before it was settled...in other words your point is moot. Many left, many stayed.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    With the right circumstances, I'd bounce.

But it's foolish to consider a black person that wants to leave a racist country, for hopes of a non-racist country, a sell out. It's the same as a house ? telling slaves not to run from the plantation. And the slave gets to become a millionaire if he leaves to go live with other black people? Who's really the sell out in this situation?

All this talk about what "we built", "we" control none of it. You ? bragging and feeling pride for growing the best cotton. Cotton that only a select few, who know how to play the game, can sell themselves long as they don't ? off anybody with real power. And even then, you might not get credited for being the best.

Leaving and starting new with a milli is risky, but not that bad an idea.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I plan on doing so in the future. I wouldn't like being "trapped" to 1 continent, but Africa is big and dynamic enough to stay put.

On a serious note, black people will never get equal rights in the US. The quicker we learn this, the better. A lot us have become too complacent. We just accept our life here as what it is, and don't try to make real changes.

It is not right that you have to work harder than others to get the same job/pay. It is not right that you have to deal with the criminal "justice" system ? you over way more times than not. Things like this should never be considered normal, and is always done on purpose.
  • zombie
    Options

you can judge a thing by it's fruit and what has been the fruit of african america blood sweat and tears??? other people being rich other people establishing a nation and many black people barely being able to survive even our so called rich blacks only eat the crumbs when in comparison.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? did you say a million ? dollars? Man, I would cop a beachfront crib in Ghana so fast...........

Install the broadband internet, set up the hydroponic grow house, bag me a thick local ? that pass a ? test and I'm GOOD.

wtf do ya'll need to feel comfortable, summa ya'll talkin like there ain't no weed & ? in Africa f'real lol
  • zombie
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

He live here.

only for now and by the way i am an immigrant but i live better than most african americans that should tell you something about how much you claimed to have built. there is no way people from mexico,asia and africa should be doing economically or educationally better than african americans when you have been here so long.

if you honestly built something of value for yourselves here that would not be possible.