BLACK FOLKS: IF THE G'MENT OFFERED YOU 1MILL TO LEAVE AMERICA TO GO TO AFRICA AND NEVER COME BACK

Options

Comments

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Boundaries are insignificant. Invisible lines in the sand all of it, that said other than being where my ancestors came from and where people who look like me have gone through similar things as I have (black consciousness) I have no tangible connection to a single grain of sand or human being in Africa. I care about my African brothers and sisters the same as my American, Brazilian, French etc.

To anyone who takes the money and runs...no offense but if you willing to sell out black folks in America nothing is going to stop you from selling out Africans. You a sell out regardless. Instead of making a million and helping cats who you have far more in common with (the invisible borders, languages, religion, backgrounds etc), you want to leave.

In any event. Jono has more in common with his brothers in Illinois and New York than his brothers in Sierra Leone or Nigeria. Therefore I will focus on helping the black folks here, those that would be stuck here and those who would not leave the only home they know.

"Blacks are at the bottom of American society"...news flash ? boy blacks are at the bottom of many African societies too. Besides all these European-raised ? are selling Africa down the river, making white Africans billionaires.

I'm sleep though.

Just be honest and say u like being at the bottom of this white supremacist society cuz u scared to go build wit yo people.....cuz the ? is not gonna happen here..it's already an elaborate scheme to keep black folks at the bottom of this society so that we can't compete.....

"Build with my people..." Did you read what I said? I guess not. Fact is, if you willing to sell out the brothers in Chicago, LA, Miami etc what makes the Africans any different? They all related to you in the same way.
    ? will never be at the top of someone else's creation.....THEY CREATED THE U.S FOR THEM....an amendment had to be created for descendants of slaved to be included into their creation....what don't u ? understand about blacks will forever be at the bottom of this society?

Understand that all these counties are artificial, all the countries in the world are made for the benefit of those who live within that country's borders, if I didn't live in the US I wouldn't give a ? about it. I had no choice over where I was born.

Nobody made a country without it primarily benefitting them and ther benefactors. It just so happens we were born in a white country.

Not to mention a lot of those borders in Africa are created by Europeans and Arabs also...guess y'all forgot about that...

Y'all also ignore that in the real world money knows no borders. The primarily European ran IMF/World Bank have plenty of African countries buried in debt as we speak...just like I said..Africans are on the bottom there as well. Many of Africas leaders are inept and simply puppets for some European country but let's keep romanticizing this issue...that way nothing will ever get done and it can just be more intellectual ? .

In other words te impact of both literal and economic colonialism being ignored is unintelligent.

Boundaries are insignificant. Invisible lines in the sand all of it, that said other than being where my ancestors came from and where people who look like me have gone through similar things as I have (black consciousness) I have no tangible connection to a single grain of sand or human being in Africa. I care about my African brothers and sisters the same as my American, Brazilian, French etc.

To anyone who takes the money and runs...no offense but if you willing to sell out black folks in America nothing is going to stop you from selling out Africans. You a sell out regardless. Instead of making a million and helping cats who you have far more in common with (the invisible borders, languages, religion, backgrounds etc), you want to leave.

In any event. Jono has more in common with his brothers in Illinois and New York than his brothers in Sierra Leone or Nigeria. Therefore I will focus on helping the black folks here, those that would be stuck here and those who would not leave the only home they know.

"Blacks are at the bottom of American society"...news flash ? boy blacks are at the bottom of many African societies too. Besides all these European-raised ? are selling Africa down the river, making white Africans billionaires.

I'm sleep though.

you sound mad.

Just being accurate.

maybe in your case, but you come across as personally offended that a black person may want to live in a black majority country (gasp!) i'm also sensing a little animosity towards Africans with your repeated use of "sell-out". but hey

You being paid to abandon people...that's not selling out?

In the op I don't really see where it says that. What if someone is of Nigerian descent and wants to move? They selling out? Did Web dubois sell out?

WEB DuBois was not paid to leave. He also did plenty for his people here, he is actually more along the lines of how an individual should be. He used the unique images blackness wherever it came from to battle racism wherever it came from. Dude traveked the world representing blackness. Something I do not see being represented at all here sadly.
    KingSimba wrote: »
    In response to what jono said I'm just gonna say this....

when the Israelites where freed from the slavery they endured in Egypt, THEY LEFT!
    Blacks fought for their freedom on both sides of the revolutionary and civil wars. Blacks who were free and those who weren't all picked up and left many ran to Canada (oops another white country), others to free states, others out west before it was settled...in other words your point is moot. Many left, many stayed.

so you have a problem with the money being offered?

nearly all of them later went to Sierra Leone, Nigeria, or Liberia.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm sleep though.

Just be honest and say u like being at the bottom of this white supremacist society cuz u scared to go build wit yo people.....cuz the ? is not gonna happen here..it's already an elaborate scheme to keep black folks at the bottom of this society so that we can't compete.....

"Build with my people..." Did you read what I said? I guess not. Fact is, if you willing to sell out the brothers in Chicago, LA, Miami etc what makes the Africans any different? They all related to you in the same way.
    ? will never be at the top of someone else's creation.....THEY CREATED THE U.S FOR THEM....an amendment had to be created for descendants of slaved to be included into their creation....what don't u ? understand about blacks will forever be at the bottom of this society?

Understand that all these counties are artificial, all the countries in the world are made for the benefit of those who live within that country's borders, if I didn't live in the US I wouldn't give a ? about it. I had no choice over where I was born.

Nobody made a country without it primarily benefitting them and ther benefactors. It just so happens we were born in a white country.

Not to mention a lot of those borders in Africa are created by Europeans and Arabs also...guess y'all forgot about that...

Y'all also ignore that in the real world money knows no borders. The primarily European ran IMF/World Bank have plenty of African countries buried in debt as we speak...just like I said..Africans are on the bottom there as well. Many of Africas leaders are inept and simply puppets for some European country but let's keep romanticizing this issue...that way nothing will ever get done and it can just be more intellectual ? .

In other words te impact of both literal and economic colonialism being ignored is unintelligent.

I'm sleep though.

you sound mad.

Just being accurate.

maybe in your case, but you come across as personally offended that a black person may want to live in a black majority country (gasp!) i'm also sensing a little animosity towards Africans with your repeated use of "sell-out". but hey

You being paid to abandon people...that's not selling out?

In the op I don't really see where it says that. What if someone is of Nigerian descent and wants to move? They selling out? Did Web dubois sell out?

WEB DuBois was not paid to leave. He also did plenty for his people here, he is actually more along the lines of how an individual should be. He used the unique images blackness wherever it came from to battle racism wherever it came from. Dude traveked the world representing blackness. Something I do not see being represented at all here sadly.

when the Israelites where freed from the slavery they endured in Egypt, THEY LEFT!
    Blacks fought for their freedom on both sides of the revolutionary and civil wars. Blacks who were free and those who weren't all picked up and left many ran to Canada (oops another white country), others to free states, others out west before it was settled...in other words your point is moot. Many left, many stayed.

so you have a problem with the money being offered?

nearly all of them later went to Sierra Leone, Nigeria, or Liberia.
    Considering that's the selling point for most of these votes...yes.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hell yeah!, Take my ass to the Mother Land!
    Lol @ people with limited net worth (most of y'all don't have close to a 100 thousand dollars, let alone a million dollars) willing to stay in a slave country vs. getting a head start in the motherland. Who raised y'all?
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea id flip a million in south africa so nicely
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Nope, This is my home, I aint going nowhere! YMCMB/ABCDEFG
    Assuming we'd be chasing either retirement or self-employment, save for the the looks Whites would give a young ? with money and a future, what can Africa do of me that the US couldn't, TS?
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

zombie wrote: »
    Pico wrote: »
    By the way white people built america not african americans, all ? did was farm work like animals but the actual structure of this society was created by white people and remains in their control. the culture of the united states in 89% european.

i always laugh when i hear african american brag about "building america" did the cows on the farm build the farm?? no the farmer uses them for his profit and when he's done he slaughters them.

Lmfao this ? just ? all over y'all slavery gimmick.

slavery was no gimmick and with your skin color you would be locked in a bedroom closet and used to wet your masters ? when it gets too dry. and when you get old or when he just gets tired of you you'll be forced to do house work. and if you make the smallest mistake his wife will beat you and if the ? gets pregnant you'll be forced to breast feed the little ? even at the expense of feeding your own children. so you house slaves ? did not always have it easy.

sheesh!

Nothin' but.....

1334799923-joffrey.gif
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    :))

ole Pico really thought she found an ally and sympathizer...lol
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    naw, unless i can take the money and find a way to stay

ill go on the run, ? it
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Africa ain't a country bruh.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Edit: I'd go to Ethiopia.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    By the way white people built america not african americans, all ? did was farm work like animals but the actual structure of this society was created by white people and remains in their control. the culture of the united states in 89% european.

i always laugh when i hear african american brag about "building america" did the cows on the farm build the farm?? no the farmer uses them for his profit and when he's done he slaughters them.

slavery was no gimmick and with your skin color you would be locked in a bedroom closet and used to wet your masters ? when it gets too dry. and when you get old or when he just gets tired of you you'll be forced to do house work. and if you make the smallest mistake his wife will beat you and if the ? gets pregnant you'll be forced to breast feed the little ? even at the expense of feeding your own children. so you house slaves ? did not always have it easy.

Shut up and revel in this mixed ? .
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shemite wrote: »
    Edit: I'd go to Ethiopia.

• fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i wasnt expecting 2 many serious replies from this thread. but damn some of these replies got a ? thinkin bout ? that has never crossed my mind. Especially the whole concept of us "building this country".

The ether is deep in here.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shemite wrote: »
    Africa ain't a country bruh.

aint Dro the same ? that made a thread about language being encoded in DNA? so this thread dont suprise me
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Moving to Africa wont change things...most will go there with they poisoned minds and be sheep.

not only do white people suppress us, us blacks suppress ourselves.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Shut up and revel in this mixed ? .

do you know what i like about you pico you are not very sharp but you don't have to be because you are pretty.

Thank you :-)
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree that many blacks shouldn't go to the continent with their mindsets. When you go to another nation with a entirely different culture you do as the locals do and go with a open mind. There might be things you'll learn that will improve who you are and a deeper understanding of life.

But some Africans here should go and leave and flip that money with the extensive resources and help build there and provide a bridge and close to the gap between the diaspora and African nations.

That way we can successfully start eroding the wealth gap between the melaninated people globally. So we all can live good, think good, our bodies good, our spirits good and our souls good. Cause right now we are lacking in some way around the world.

We all going through something the machine did to us and it's up to us to correct but we can't be too trusting of the machine kicking us out either but don't get too caught up in the gimmick of our ancestors building this nation and it wasn't in their image.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

they didn't try to stick around and "build" within the borders of the land of their oppressors. They didn't try to operate within the society built by the people who had enslaved them. They left with a plan to inhabit a land of their own and restore a culture that had been taken from them through slavery.

I ain't gonna make a religious rant or anything, but I said all that to say that we are the only people who decided to stay under the wing of their oppressors....

the ? given truth in this post right here. its like we have an unwritten connection with whites sad to say and they to us. Do yall notice how they want to observe and imitate our culture so much and us with theirs. You got ? dying and killing each other just to rock the white mans latest fashion all while telling his brother "? you cant afford this, I paid well to look just like ? " Then you have white folks taking everything we find soulful our slang, our soulful music, our athletic genetics, our ability to find humor in our struggle. But in the end we are the ones looked at as animals and unworthy to thrive and live on the same level as them. Like I said in the Ferguson thread I would gladly take 1 mill and go to Africa and spread wealth and help build a powerful nation whats the point of staying here
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see pros and cons.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Leaving will feel like I have given up and thrown in the towel.I can't give up cause the going is getting tough .
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    egzh5j.jpg

I know that the North African city is most likely Cairo, and the South African city is almost certainly Johannesburg, but can anyone identify the other two?
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »
    egzh5j.jpg

I know that the North African city is most likely Cairo, and the South African city is almost certainly Johannesburg, but can anyone identify the other two?

Proably kenya in the east.
    The west can b cote d ivorie, ghana, nigeria, senegal, mali, cameroon
    The west got some spots.
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »
    egzh5j.jpg

The West Africa picture is Victoria Island in Lagos Nigeria and I'm not sure that is not a real picture of it.

The East Africa picture is Addis Ababa the capital of Ethiopia.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    The Europeans installed fear in us to feel like we rely on them to survive when in all honesty, Africa would be more fortified than America and most European countries combined. We could merge a bank with Iraq and establish a few oil companies with all the resources to be the wealthiest nations. Plus their would be no police brutality, racism and there would be equal job opportunities.

We would be fair towards all races and keep our walls up from white ppl.