Iraqi troops suffer mass slaughter one mile from Baghdad: the general ISIS Chat thread

Options

Comments

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    CNN has said tonight that Iraqi and Syrian officials are accusing American airplanes of killing near 300 civilians this month alone.
    ...because Assad has no agenda here.
    Yes, Assad has killed many civilians too but America has done this kind of carnage for way longer and in much bloodier fashion then Assad and Russia overall these past few years.
    absolutely ? false. 300 dead civilians a month? you really think Assad hasn't been topping that?

going to remind you that Syrians and Russians intentionally target first responders and doctors and then call them terrorists.
  • janklow
    Options
    I'm just tired of America playing Cowboys and Indians in the Middle East and always ending up losing. I'd rather see other nations handle the jihadi problem, because America at this point is pouring WAYY TOO MUCH gasoline on the fire.
    the problem with this argument, as opposed to the hard cold financial one, is we can make a list of OTHER people pouring gas on the jihadi fire:

-Iraq
    -Syria
    -Russia

...the list goes on.
    Better for others to handle the situation, America can't fight terrorism as it continues to aid apartheid in Palestinian territories and ? off jihadis even more worldwide. Among its other terroristic actions
    but Assad can fight terrorism while literally butchering tens of thousands of his own citizens, Russia can fight terrorism despite multiple failed wars in its own territory that killed Russian civilians and encouraged jihadis... see how this looks when we don't just stick to the topic?
    And you think those over one million Osama Bin Ladens are a joke? Come on man, this is a dangerous game, ask London.
    those weren't Bin Ladens in London. those are people actually willing to get their hands ? . or did you miss my point?
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    CNN has said tonight that Iraqi and Syrian officials are accusing American airplanes of killing near 300 civilians this month alone.
    ...because Assad has no agenda here.
    Yes, Assad has killed many civilians too but America has done this kind of carnage for way longer and in much bloodier fashion then Assad and Russia overall these past few years.
    absolutely ? false. 300 dead civilians a month? you really think Assad hasn't been topping that?

going to remind you that Syrians and Russians intentionally target first responders and doctors and then call them terrorists.

Iraqi officials have said that America killed over 200 civilians in one air strike in Mosul just last week. I guess Iraqi officials have an agenda against America too right?

And Assad has done bad things but don't forget the many, many, many civilians America has killed in the region for the past 15 plus years. You already know what NGOS have said about the one or more million civilians that have died due to American actions in Iraq, Afghanistan and elsewhere. From the uranium bombs to the destruction of INFRASTRUCTURE, American bombs and bullets have caused WAY more misery in the Middle East overall compared to anything Russia and Assad have done recently. Some sources say America killed over one million in Iraq alone, but of course you don't like those sources.

Oh and how is that massive refugee problem going?? A ton come from AFGHANISTAN, IRAQ, SYRIA, LIBYA, and YEMEN, all nations America has created or helped create massive catastrophes in. No wonder Trump is so terrified of all the threats coming from overseas.
  • kingblaze84
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I'm just tired of America playing Cowboys and Indians in the Middle East and always ending up losing. I'd rather see other nations handle the jihadi problem, because America at this point is pouring WAYY TOO MUCH gasoline on the fire.
    the problem with this argument, as opposed to the hard cold financial one, is we can make a list of OTHER people pouring gas on the jihadi fire:

-Iraq
    -Syria
    -Russia

...the list goes on.
    Better for others to handle the situation, America can't fight terrorism as it continues to aid apartheid in Palestinian territories and ? off jihadis even more worldwide. Among its other terroristic actions
    but Assad can fight terrorism while literally butchering tens of thousands of his own citizens, Russia can fight terrorism despite multiple failed wars in its own territory that killed Russian civilians and encouraged jihadis... see how this looks when we don't just stick to the topic?
    And you think those over one million Osama Bin Ladens are a joke? Come on man, this is a dangerous game, ask London.
    those weren't Bin Ladens in London. those are people actually willing to get their hands ? . or did you miss my point?

LOL, well sorry but American actions aren't solving the problem at all, as an American citizen, my main concern is what my American taxpayer dollars are paying for. I don't like my taxpayer dollars being used for American terrorism, which has been going on for a long time. Iran and Russia have done bad things too but America is known as the Great Satan in the region for a reason. America needs to butt out, American actions are putting us in danger and making us more broke.

And whether there are Bin Ladens in London or not, they are many of them out there. They easily can fund the people willing to get their hands ? , or did you miss my point?
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Trump has kept his promise to ? the families of ISIS, as a strategy to taking out ISIS. With reports showing that ISIS and Al-Qaeda now have the ability to create UNDETECTABLE bombs, let's see if the strategy of killing the families of ISIS by American planes works out lol......there are also reports that say American planes have killed more then a THOUSAND CIVILIANS in March ALONE. American terrorism always surprises me in its brutality, whether from Democrats or Republicans. Shame on the NUMBER ONE sponsor of terrorism in the world, the United States federal government.

https://youtu.be/tEyegLc6Iio

And the ? morons in the government and military wonder why they hate us, HAHAHAHAHAHA
  • janklow
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Iraqi officials have said that America killed over 200 civilians in one air strike in Mosul just last week. I guess Iraqi officials have an agenda against America too right?
    actually, i bet i can find quotes
    And Assad has done bad things but don't forget the many, many, many civilians America has killed in the region for the past 15 plus years.
    you know what i love? that you hand-wave away what Assad does with "bad things" while trying to talk about numbers regarding the US. but let's talk about the bad things Assad does for a change:
    In a series of interviews, he described how he was tortured and interrogated over a two-year period in four detention facilities before arriving in a hospital at the heart of a nationwide system of brutality.
    The hospital, known as 601, is not the only site of torture in Syria. But after it was seen in a cache of photographs showing thousands of skeletal corpses, it became one of the most notorious.
    Military hospitals across Syria have long set aside wards for prisoners. But since 2011, these have been packed with men left starving and broken by the conditions they have already endured.
    More than 100,000 people have been arrested or forcibly disappeared in Syria since the country’s revolt began, according to a list compiled by the Syrian Network for Human Rights, a monitoring group. During that time, international aid groups have gotten access to only a handful of prisons with the government’s permission, none of which the detainees interviewed by The Washington Post spent time in.
    At least five branches of the Syrian security forces have operated wards inside Hospital 601 since 2011, according to the U.N. Commission of Inquiry, a body set up to monitor the conflict. “Detainees, including children, have been beaten, burned with cigarettes, and subjected to torture that exploits preexisting injuries,” it said in a 2013 report. The commission concluded that many patients had been tortured to death inside the facility.
    The guards went by nicknames to avoid identification. Four survivors said the most famous was known as Azrael, or the Angel of Death. They described him as a thickset man from Assad’s coastal stronghold of Latakia who carried a stick laced with razor blades. They said he selected prisoners, most of them deathly ill, for a fate he called “justice.” The detainees called it execution.
    Masri recalled Azrael taking a lighter to a plastic bag and melting it drop by drop onto a prisoner’s face until he died, apparently of a heart attack. Other prisoners said he used an iron rod to smash their bedmates’ skulls.
    Many died where they lay, slumped against their bedmates until morning came. For Mustafa in the winter of 2012, that meant sharing a bed until sunrise the next day with three corpses.
    A December 2012 order signed by the head of Syria’s military intelligence department instructed every security branch to send their dead to a military hospital’s morgue. The document, obtained by the Commission for International Justice and Accountability, a Europe-based investigative unit, said that each body should be examined and logged.
    A trove of these photographs was published around the world in 2014, after being smuggled out of Syria by a military police defector known only by his code-name, Caesar. Most were taken inside Hospital 601. Skeletal bodies of children as young as 11 bore signs of torture, with eyes gouged out and limbs drilled through and burned. Following Syrian government protocol, Caesar had methodically documented the deaths of some 11,000 people.
    “You have to realize that these were just the photographs taken by a single man during a single period, and even then, they were only a fraction of what he’d actually recorded,” said Nadim Houry, who examined the photographs for Human Rights Watch.

oh wait, you literally couldn't give a ? because you can't blame this stuff on the US.
    Some sources say America killed over one million in Iraq alone, but of course you don't like those sources.[/quot]no, i dispute those source, because they cherry-pick their numbers, and you know this, and you pretend you don't.
    Oh and how is that massive refugee problem going?? A ton come from AFGHANISTAN, IRAQ, SYRIA, LIBYA, and YEMEN, all nations America has created or helped create massive catastrophes in. No wonder Trump is so terrified of all the threats coming from overseas.
    you have Syria on this list. a country where a civil war kicked off because Assad was butchering his own citizens, and you're blaming it on the US. ? lame.
  • janklow
    Options
    LOL, well sorry but American actions aren't solving the problem at all, as an American citizen, my main concern is what my American taxpayer dollars are paying for.
    then make that argument. because all i hear is some ? hypocritical moralizing.
    And whether there are Bin Ladens in London or not, they are many of them out there. They easily can fund the people willing to get their hands ? , or did you miss my point?
    see, that's the thing: if we're talking about BIN LADENs, London isn't swarming with them. or are you still missing my point?
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2017
    Options
    @janklow

The Syrian civil war broke out for multiple reasons, America aiding Al-Qaeda and its allies in Syria is a huge reason. If you want Assad taken out so bad, go ahead and fund the main rebel groups fighting against him, Al-Qaeda and ISIS. The "moderate" rebels in Syria are basically non-existent and weak as ? , ISIS and Al-Qaeda have made the tiny "moderate" rebels their ? over and over again. If you want America to give weapons to Al-Qaeda and its allies again, just go ahead and say so. The "moderate" rebels can't do ? .

By the way, American military officials have admitted to committing much of the massive atrocities in Iraq last month, including the one in which American planes blew up over 200 civilians in apartments and houses.
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2017
    Options
    LOL, well sorry but American actions aren't solving the problem at all, as an American citizen, my main concern is what my American taxpayer dollars are paying for.
    then make that argument. because all i hear is some ? hypocritical moralizing.
    see, that's the thing: if we're talking about BIN LADENs, London isn't swarming with them. or are you still missing my point?

LOL whatever you say man, America has committed way more atrocities then Assad these past 16 years. Rand Paul and his father have said similar and so have many others around the world. If you can't accept history for what it is, that's too ? bad for you, America's wars are failing for a reason. America is looked upon as an evil nation in many parts of the world, please tell me why you think that is. =)
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    Interesting statement from ISIS today.....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/islamic-state-says-u-being-run-idiot-162745864.html

Islamic State says U.S. 'being run by an idiot'

CAIRO (Reuters) - Islamic State said on Tuesday the United States was drowning and "being run by an idiot".

In the first official remarks by the group referring to President Donald Trump since he took office, spokesman Abi al-Hassan al-Muhajer said:

"America you have drowned and there is no savior, and you have become prey for the soldiers of the caliphate in every part of the earth, you are bankrupt and the signs of your demise are evident to every eye."

"... There is no more evidence than the fact that you are being run by an idiot who does not know what Syria or Iraq or Islam is," he said in a recording released on Tuesday on messaging network Telegram.

U.S. and Iraqi officials are preparing for smaller battles after the city is recaptured and expect the group to go underground to fight as a traditional insurgency.
  • janklow
    Options
    The Syrian civil war broke out for multiple reasons, America aiding Al-Qaeda and its allies in Syria is a huge reason.
    so the first thing is that this claim is literally false: the US didn't go "oh, let's aid al-Qaeda in Syria and start a war." so at best you have to run through a complicated explanation of "well, what i mean is that the war in Iraq caused X, which then caused Y, which then factored into the Syrian conflict."

meanwhile, Assad DIRECTLY kicked off the civil war by responding with massive repression to people protesting during the Arab Spring. but for some reason, you don't want to mention this because you're so busy ? about America. at what point do you actually acknowledge Assad continued responsibility?
    f you want Assad taken out so bad, go ahead and fund the main rebel groups fighting against him, Al-Qaeda and ISIS.
    something tells me i don't have to ACTUALLY choose this option just because i want Assad to be gone. there's also a difference between wanting Assad gone and continuing claiming that Assad's done nothing wrong because ? AMERICA DOES THINGS!!!1
  • janklow
    Options
    Rand Paul and his father have said similar and so have many others around the world. If you can't accept history for what it is, that's too ? bad for you-
    you know what's funny? i don't dispute when America does something wrong. i actually, you know, decry it. but you post on here constantly pretending Assad doesn't commit the atrocities he does, and go out of your way to minimize them. that's not just you refusing to accept history for what it is, it's ? disgusting.

seriously, we're back to the same old thing: in the face of massive, continuing atrocities from Assad, your response is "? America is looked upon as an evil nation in many parts of the world!!!" but here's the thing: you have never managed to explain to me why America doing something wrong anywhere, ever, means that what Assad does doesn't count for some reason... and yet this is ALWAYS the position you take.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let's just keep this ? truthful. @kingblaze84 is 100% based towards America
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Rand Paul and his father have said similar and so have many others around the world. If you can't accept history for what it is, that's too ? bad for you-
    you know what's funny? i don't dispute when America does something wrong. i actually, you know, decry it. but you post on here constantly pretending Assad doesn't commit the atrocities he does, and go out of your way to minimize them. that's not just you refusing to accept history for what it is, it's ? disgusting.

seriously, we're back to the same old thing: in the face of massive, continuing atrocities from Assad, your response is "? America is looked upon as an evil nation in many parts of the world!!!" but here's the thing: you have never managed to explain to me why America doing something wrong anywhere, ever, means that what Assad does doesn't count for some reason... and yet this is ALWAYS the position you take.

Assad is the elected president of Syria, meanwhile, America is violating international law being in the country. I know international law means nothing to the warmongers in DC, but it doesn't give justification for the USA being in the country. Anyway, ISIS will be happy to see more of Syria's government military planes and airports be destroyed.

Assad is far from perfect as I've said a thousand times, but if he's that bad, Syrians can always take him out. Anyway, the most powerful rebel groups against Assad, Al-Qaeda and ISIS, will welcome Assad being taken down. I'll find it funny either way, considering America has messed up much of the region one way or the other. But if Assad is that horrible, then maybe Al-Qaeda and ISIS should rule Syria. Because we all know the moderate rebels are too weak/too few in number to do anything.
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2017
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Let's just keep this ? truthful. @kingblaze84 is 100% based towards America

I know people who were in the military, my father was in the Marines and I have read a ton about the chaos in the Middle East (which has obviously spread) and the incredible rise and amount of jihadi groups. I feel extremely confident saying America has become the biggest sponsor and carrying out of terrorism throughout the world. I have spoken to political science professors on the subject and most of the time, they fully agree with me.

If you think what I say is biased, then you must not be aware of American actions the past 16 years, and the massive amount of crimes and terrorism America has perpetuated and supports around the world. Trust me when I say this, America and its allies will have their hands full for many, many years to come.

https://www.democracynow.org/2017/3/27/more_than_1_000_civilians_killed

Details are emerging about U.S.-led coalition airstrikes that are believed to have killed over 200 people in a single day in Iraq. The U.S.-led coalition has admitted launching airstrikes on March 17 targeting a crowded neighborhood in Mosul. They are among the deadliest U.S. airstrikes in the region since the U.S. invasion of Iraq in 2003. According to some reports, one of these strikes destroyed houses where hundreds of people were taking refuge amid the city’s heavy fighting. Up to 80 civilians, including women and children, may have died in one house’s basement alone. This bombing is just one of an onslaught of U.S.-led coalition airstrikes in Iraq and Syria that has killed as many as 1,000 civilians in March alone, according to the journalistic project Airwars.

--You think this will lead to reduced terrorism? And Trump is complaining about Assad?

• kingblaze84
    edited April 2017
    Options
    With so much focus being on Assad lately, ISIS and their sympathizers have had a real busy April. From Sweden to Egypt, to Syria and Iraq, ISIS has killed a ton of people lately, including the massive church blasts in Egypt that blew up two churches, killing at least 45 and wounding over 125 people during Palm Sunday smh. ISIS fighters killed another American soldier in Afghanistan Sunday.

As sanctions and threats from the USA continue against Syria's elected govt, ISIS might be the biggest winner in the Syrian airport being partially attacked. If American military planners think the fight against ISIS will get easier with Assad being threatened and attacked more, then I have a bridge on planet Mars I want to sell. Let's see if American aggression brings about more problems with Russia and who knows who else.

https://youtu.be/iP5kcoULLig
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Your biased because other countries could literally cause genocide on a massive scale and you will still find a way to justify their actions by blaming America.
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2017
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Your biased because other countries could literally cause genocide on a massive scale and you will still find a way to justify their actions by blaming America.

I don't blame America for all the world's problems, but I can't think of another nation the past 16 years that has caused as much problems, bloodshed and international chaos as the USA has. If I seem biased, fine, best believe there are people out there who say much worse then me.

I hate saying that as an American who lives better then most around the world, but it is what it is. Many Americans and many worldwide agree with me. Even many Trump fans lately are disgusted at America's warmongering.
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Also, I've criticized Russia and Syria's govt for being too harsh on civilians at times. I've criticized the Kurds for doing the same.
  • janklow
    Options
    Assad is the elected president of Syria, meanwhile, America is violating international law being in the country.
    America violating international law IS NOT A DEFENSE OF ASSAD'S ACTIONS.
    Assad is far from perfect as I've said a thousand times-
    actually, no, because literally the worst thing you will say about Assad is a platitude like "he's far from perfect." you won't actually acknowledge the crimes he's committing right now. in fact, you made it a point to complain about America to a greater extent in the paragraph where you're supposedly conceding Assad did something wrong one time in the 1980s or something.

so how about i say "America is far from perfect as I've said a thousand times" and we see if that's a legit argument that gets you to move on?
  • janklow
    Options
    Also, I've criticized Russia and Syria's govt for being too harsh on civilians at times.
    you are describing the murder of tens of THOUSANDS of people as "being too harsh on civilians at times."

new rule: when you complain about an American airstrike that kills a civilian, you may only say "the US is being too harsh on civilians at times."

• kingblaze84
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Also, I've criticized Russia and Syria's govt for being too harsh on civilians at times.
    you are describing the murder of tens of THOUSANDS of people as "being too harsh on civilians at times."

new rule: when you complain about an American airstrike that kills a civilian, you may only say "the US is being too harsh on civilians at times."

Tens of thousands? That's bad if true, but it still pales to the massive number of civilians the USA has killed in Afghanistan, Iraq, and other places since 2001. It's all about the context, America has done the killing of civilians in much massive amounts compared to other nations I can think of.

With 21,000 pound bombs being used in Afghanistan now, I can only imagine how many more civilians will be killed by America's crooked government. You already know I can put up links that show America may have killed millions of civilians directly or indirectly these past few years since early 2003. Anyway, keep on bashing Assad, that's fine, I don't think Trump is gonna take him out either way. I'm sure that disappoints you.
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2017
    Options
    ISIS supposedly had an extremely large hideout wiped out by the largest non-nuclear bomb used in warfare history this past Thursday. The bomb being 21,000 pounds is amazing in itself (it had to be pushed out of a plane) but on the other hand, it shows America is losing ground against jihadis in Afghanistan because after 16 plus years, it needs the biggest non-nuclear bomb in history to check ISIS. I have a feeling things won't change after this bombing, as deadly as it was, doesn't really defeat the ideology of ISIS, and I'm starting to think ISIS has way more followers then the media is leading us to believe.

An Afghan villager near the bomb site says ISIS fighters still have control of the area of the blast site, which is interesting

https://youtu.be/kZlDct1EYRM

http://mtonews.com/day-one-coachella-day-two-day-three-reality-star-india-westbrooks-? -fully-exposed-new-signature-outfit/

• janklow
    Options
    Tens of thousands? That's bad if true, but it still pales to the massive number of civilians the USA has killed in Afghanistan, Iraq, and other places since 2001.
    first thing: "if true?" why is it that if international organizations vouch for this number based on the evidence, you question it... but you will take ANY wild estimate of people to be laid at the US's feet?
    second: the operative word is "civilians."
    third: and actually, here's your reminder that this is being done by Assad to citizens of his own country.
    You already know I can put up links that show America may have killed millions of civilians directly or indirectly these past few years since early 2003.
    why are you going to put up links if you won't even acknowledge the tens of thousands being killed by Assad? because if we're going to play THAT game, all your links will be answered with "if true."
    Anyway, keep on bashing Assa-
    yes, i will keep on bashing Assad, because you're not adult enough to do so.

"I've criticized Russia and Syria's govt for being too harsh on civilians at times"
    "for being too harsh on civilians at times"
  • kingblaze84
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Tens of thousands? That's bad if true, but it still pales to the massive number of civilians the USA has killed in Afghanistan, Iraq, and other places since 2001.
    first thing: "if true?" why is it that if international organizations vouch for this number based on the evidence, you question it... but you will take ANY wild estimate of people to be laid at the US's feet?
    second: the operative word is "civilians."
    third: and actually, here's your reminder that this is being done by Assad to citizens of his own country.
    You already know I can put up links that show America may have killed millions of civilians directly or indirectly these past few years since early 2003.
    why are you going to put up links if you won't even acknowledge the tens of thousands being killed by Assad? because if we're going to play THAT game, all your links will be answered with "if true."
    Anyway, keep on bashing Assa-
    yes, i will keep on bashing Assad, because you're not adult enough to do so.

"I've criticized Russia and Syria's govt for being too harsh on civilians at times"

Terrible post from you. Anyway, I have already criticized Assad for being harsh numbskull, I just don't see how Assad's harshness even comes remotely close to the extreme horrors and chaos America has caused in the region. Multiple sources say the American invasion has led to at least a million plus civilian deaths in Iraq alone. Assad hasn't done anything close to that, so forgive me if Assad's crimes don't shake me compared to bloodthirsty, cowboy American ones.

But I have said several times that I would find it amusing if Assad gets taken down from power. The biggest rebel groups in Syria, ISIS and Al-Qaeda, along with their supporters, would have a grand old time getting revenge on the women and religious minorities who overwhelmingly support Assad according to several polls. The so called moderate rebels are weak and few in number, so if you want Assad's regime taken down, cheerlead that. I would simply laugh at the massive chaos that would come as a result. You know, like the disasters of Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Somalia, and other nations America plays GI Joe in.