Iraqi troops suffer mass slaughter one mile from Baghdad: the general ISIS Chat thread

Options

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Yeah, Britain's history is pretty damn shameful. I see programs on how horrible the Nazis were, and how bad Stalin was, but for some interesting reason, cable and TV programs rarely mention how horrible the crimes of the British Empire were.

One can argue their former empire is partly/hugely responsible for the problems in Iraq and the Middle East now. Africa and India for sure as well.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Spanish have been real ? too.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »

I always had the British, ? , and Spanish Empires as being among the top 5 most ? up, evil empires in history. Number one the British, but the Spanish are definitely up there. The Japanese as well, look up Unit 731 if you haven't already, I had chills reading up on that.
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Hey, who here is ready for World War 3???? After America ILLEGALLY shot down a Syrian air fighter jet yesterday IN Syria, despite America having zero right to be there.............

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/us-f-18-shot-down-123000752.html

6/19/2017

After a US F-18 shot down a Syrian fighter, Russia says it will treat US, coalition jets as targets

Russia says it will treat US-led coalition planes in Syria, west of the Euphrates, as targets after US downed Syrian jet after a US F/A-18 shot down a Syrian Su-22 that dropped bombs near US-backed forces.

Russia's defense ministry also says it is suspending coordination with the United States in Syria over so-called "de-confliction zones" after the Americans downed a Syrian government fighter jet.

--HAHAHA, well well well. Let's see how America's corrupt and bloodthirsty government handles this. Will arrogant American idiots in DC keep acting like Syria belongs to them? Is America TRULY willing to fight Russia, ISIS, Iran, and ? knows who else at the same damn time??

Things are getting more fascinating by the day. Let's see how the morons in Washington DC move forward.
  • Will Munny
    Options

I always had the British, ? , and Spanish Empires as being among the top 5 most ? up, evil empires in history. Number one the British, but the Spanish are definitely up there. The Japanese as well, look up Unit 731 if you haven't already, I had chills reading up on that.

The way the Japanese treated the Chinese is the most demented ? I've ever read.
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2017
    Options
    It's definitely up there.....the Japanese for fun used to throw Chinese babies in the air and make them land on their bayonets. Supposedly some of this stuff is on video. Even ? members in China were said to be disgusted by this and some of them even complained to ? about it. If even Nazis were complaining, then you know it was ? up lol.

40f4a258511793fd07fe587e1aff8626.jpg
  • Will Munny
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I listed to a book review The ? of Nanking and what the Japanese did is was just so beyond anything I've ever heard of.

They would force family members to ? each other. They tried to force a celibate monk to ? to a young girl, he refused so they chopped his ? off and ? the girl anyways while the monk bled to death.

What's ? up is all the medical ? they did. They'd perform vivisections on people in front of huge groups with no anethsetic. They'd just remove a downed airmans liver and wait to see how long it would take for him to die. And MCarther let a lot of these ? off the hook in exchange for the information. I can't imagine there was anything that useful, most of it seemed like absolute unchecked depravity. I think the Russians put some of the Japanese doctors to death tho.
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I listed to a book review The ? of Nanking and what the Japanese did is was just so beyond anything I've ever heard of.

They would force family members to ? each other. They tried to force a celibate monk to ? to a young girl, he refused so they chopped his ? off and ? the girl anyways while the monk bled to death.

What's ? up is all the medical ? they did. They'd perform vivisections on people in front of huge groups with no anethsetic. They'd just remove a downed airmans liver and wait to see how long it would take for him to die. And MCarther let a lot of these ? off the hook in exchange for the information. I can't imagine there was anything that useful, most of it seemed like absolute unchecked depravity. I think the Russians put some of the Japanese doctors to death tho.

Oh my ? , that really is the most demented ? I've ever heard. The Nazis did similar experiments and the Spaniards had some truly horrible torture devices, but I never heard of armies forcing family members to do all that. I'd rather be dead then do something that crazy.

I'm still disgusted at how Americans accepted those Japanese scientists in their ranks, they did the same to many of the sicko German ones too. If I was Mcarthur I would have given all those scientists the death penalty. Gas and electric chair being the best options.
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Speaking of torture, CNN said today that the Syrian pilot whose airplane was shot down in Syria by American forces landed in ISIS territory via parachute. Who knows what jihadis there are doing to him now.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    As far as Assad purposely dropping bombs on civilians, it's terrible of course.
    actually, you're lying. you don't think it's terrible, which is why you can't wait to rush past it and ? about the US. and citing Trump, who was signed off on what intentional civilian killings, exactly?

you approve of Assad and what he does, you cannot be bothered to criticize him, and you cosign his murder of civilians, whether by bombing or torture. you should stop ? lying about this since you say it again and again and again.
  • janklow
    Options
    The American public probably is not aware of these numbers and knows even less about the proxy wars for which the United States is also responsible. In the latter wars there were between nine and 14 million deaths in Afghanistan, Angola, Democratic Republic of the Congo, East Timor, Guatemala, Indonesia, Pakistan and Sudan.
    literally comparing proxy wars "for which the US is also responsible" but not necessarily killing anyone to Assad directly murdering people in his own country. pathetic.
    I've never seen sources that say Stalin is responsible for 60 million dead, but I've seen some that say 20 million. Mao is possibly around the 70 million range, depending on the source that's believed.
    ...and holding STALIN and MAO to a stricter sourcing standard than the US. pathetic.
    Fun fact: Winston Churchill was a White supremacist who may be responsible for the deaths of over 22 million people.
    fun fact: Churchill can always say he fought the Nazis. Stalin cosigned that ? , helped him carve up nations, and murdered millions.
    ...and you're cosigning Stalin. pathetic.

• janklow
    edited June 2017
    Options
    How to Get Away with Mass Murder: Denying Mass Atrocities in Sri Lanka and Syria
    It is therefore perhaps no surprise that Syria’s reaction to accusations of war crimes contains unsettling echoes of Sri Lanka’s. As the civilian death toll has mounted over the past six years, President Bashar Assad has rejected all allegations of atrocities as “devoid of logic” because “the Syrian Army is made up of Syrian people.” When confronted with overwhelming evidence of systematic violations of the laws of war, he has stuck to this line, insisting: “We don’t ? civilians, because we don’t have the moral incentive, we don’t have the interest to ? civilians.”

The striking similarity of the response to allegations of war crimes extends beyond bald-faced denials. Syria has employed three other key elements of the Sri Lankan playbook. The first is to restrict the flow of information. In addition to forbidding foreign correspondents and human rights organizations access to the conflict zone, the Sri Lankan government terrorized the domestic press. Under Rajapaksa, Sri Lanka became one of the most dangerous places in the world to be a journalist. The delivery of humanitarian aid was also severely restricted. In September 2008, the government ordered all aid workers out of the conflict zone in northern Sri Lanka. The Assad regime has followed this example closely. While foreign journalists are not officially banned from the country, access to regime-held territory is limited to pre-approved journalists, often accompanied by a minder. Today, it tops the list of deadliest countries for journalists, in large part due to regime attacks on the domestic press. Humanitarian aid delivery has been restricted since the conflict began. In both Sri Lanka and Syria, these measures cut off nearly all sources of independent information.

The second tactic out of Colombo’s playbook is to vehemently contest the limited information that does trickle out of the war zone. The Sri Lankan government challenged all casualty reports as “Tiger propaganda.” In late April 2009, as thousands were dying from government shelling, the Sri Lankan Air Force denied that it was carrying out any operations. Both during and after the war, the Rajapaksa regime also challenged the veracity of all photographic and video evidence. Syria has pursued an identical approach. In 2016, Assad disputed the existence of the Aleppo siege, arguing that if it were true, “people would have been dead by now.” (One estimate suggests that more than 30,000 people died in Aleppo between 2012 and 2016.) The regime has disputed the authenticity of photo and video evidence of chemical weapons attacks, barrel bombs, torture, and extrajudicial killings. And Assad’s farcical suggestion last month that the dead children in the videos from Idlib were actors was almost identical to Sri Lanka’s claim that video evidence of extrajudicial killing was faked by “Tamil rebels in army uniform.”

Finally, like Sri Lanka, Syria has disputed the attribution of all war crimes it can’t deny, and portrayed its opponent as the only blameworthy actor. Despite the implausibility of the claim, Sri Lanka insisted that any shelling of civilian targets had been committed by the “terrorists.” The government also repeatedly accused the LTTE of employing civilians as human shields, arguing (incorrectly) that this exonerated the military of any responsibility for their deaths. Likewise, Syria has attempted to shift the blame for atrocities to the rebels. Early in the conflict, Assad told international media that “Most of the people that have been killed are supporters of the government.” In 2013, he rejected responsibility for the sarin gas attack in Ghouta, insisting “We’re not there.” Finally, the Syrian government has accused the rebels of using civilians as human shields, and excused its targeting of hospitals and schools on the grounds that “terrorists” are using them as bases and weapons storage.

For six years, victims’ advocates, international human rights activists, and horrified onlookers have been asking themselves how high the death toll in Syria has to get before someone will step in. But international action on mass atrocities is the exception rather than the rule. The Sri Lankan experience shows that obfuscation and denial can be enough to exploit this inertia and prevent intervention. If Syria manages to do likewise, it will show that even an international pariah can get away with mass murder.
  • kingblaze84
    edited June 2017
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    As far as Assad purposely dropping bombs on civilians, it's terrible of course.
    actually, you're lying. you don't think it's terrible, which is why you can't wait to rush past it and ? about the US. and citing Trump, who was signed off on what intentional civilian killings, exactly?

you approve of Assad and what he does, you cannot be bothered to criticize him, and you cosign his murder of civilians, whether by bombing or torture. you should stop ? lying about this since you say it again and again and again.

LOL at you being so aggy about Assad's crimes, which I have admitted are bad, but not showing the same outrage at America's MUCH GREATER and MUCH MORE EVIL crimes.

Assad's crimes are bad, true enough. America's crimes though are WITHOUT A DOUBT much more hideous, cruel, and have created MUCH more chaos and disorder worldwide.

America has blown up many civilians on purpose in the region, human rights groups say all the time that the US led coalition is blowing up apartments and houses filled with people on purpose. Trump made VERY CLEAR during his campaign that he would advocate for the killing of ISIS and their FAMILIES, do you need a ? hearing aid? Civilian deaths have skyrocketed since Trump has entered office, you think that's a coincidence? I can post up videos of American soldiers who have said commanding officers ordered and encouraged them to take out civilians, would you like to see some of them?

Anyway, you are naïve as hell about the US military and its VERY LONG history of INTENTIONALLY killing civilians. Keep crying about Assad, America has a much bloodier and evil record.

http://www.brianwillson.com/the-us-american-way-of-war-intentional-killing-of-civilians-and-civilian-infrastructure/

The US AMERICAN WAY OF WAR – Intentional Killing of Civilians and Civilian Infrastructure

• kingblaze84
    edited June 2017
    Options
    The American public probably is not aware of these numbers and knows even less about the proxy wars for which the United States is also responsible. In the latter wars there were between nine and 14 million deaths in Afghanistan, Angola, Democratic Republic of the Congo, East Timor, Guatemala, Indonesia, Pakistan and Sudan.
    literally comparing proxy wars "for which the US is also responsible" but not necessarily killing anyone to Assad directly murdering people in his own country. pathetic.
    I've never seen sources that say Stalin is responsible for 60 million dead, but I've seen some that say 20 million. Mao is possibly around the 70 million range, depending on the source that's believed.
    ...and holding STALIN and MAO to a stricter sourcing standard than the US. pathetic.
    Fun fact: Winston Churchill was a White supremacist who may be responsible for the deaths of over 22 million people.
    fun fact: Churchill can always say he fought the Nazis. Stalin cosigned that ? , helped him carve up nations, and murdered millions.
    ...and you're cosigning Stalin. pathetic.

I can see now why so many posters on this forum have clowned the ? out of you in the past, your reading comprehension skills are terrible.

I never defended Stalin here, where did you see that? Where did I cosign Stalin lol...were you ? or just really high when you made that post? And I'm not holding Stalin or Mao to a stricter sourcing standard compared to the USA, I can quote a whole bunch of sources that say American actions since WW2 have killed 20 million civilians or more.

Get some glasses or actually STOP and THINK before you make a post next time. That way, you won't look as silly and foolish as you do now.
  • janklow
    Options
    LOL at you being so aggy about Assad's crimes, which I have admitted are bad, but not showing the same outrage at America's MUCH GREATER and MUCH MORE EVIL crimes.
    no, you haven't admitted they're bad. you are only willing to say "they're bad i guess BUT BUT BUT AMERICA."
    America has blown up many civilians on purpose in the region, human rights groups say all the time that the US led coalition is blowing up apartments and houses filled with people on purpose-
    they say all the time that Assad does this, but you demand more and more proof, implying they're lying about Assad, and swallow Russian propaganda whole. so where is the proof of the American crimes that means YOUR standard for calling out Assad?
    Trump made VERY CLEAR during his campaign that he would advocate for the killing of ISIS and their FAMILIES, do you need a ? hearing aid?
    no, i need you to stop bullshitting and tell me " what intentional civilian killings" Trump has ACTUALLY signed off on?
    Civilian deaths have skyrocketed since Trump has entered office, you think that's a coincidence?
    per you, who breathlessly claimed unverified figures pre-Trump? sure seems to be!
    Anyway, you are naïve as hell about the US military and its VERY LONG history of INTENTIONALLY killing civilians.
    no, i acknowledge what the US does. but i'm not a flaming hypocrite about the standards i require to criticize them... unlike you.
  • janklow
    Options
    I can see now why so many posters on this forum have clowned the ? out of you in the past, your reading comprehension skills are terrible.
    ...says the guy who literally can't remember ? that's been posted in this thread repeated.
    I never defended Stalin here, where did you see that?
    you immediately passed on a high figure for deaths caused by Stalin to prefer one 1/3 the size. here's the quote, since you can't remember what you post:
    "I've never seen sources that say Stalin is responsible for 60 million dead, but I've seen some that say 20 million."

except that there ARE sources that say 60 million. they can be questioned and it's not the typical quote for a lot of reasons... yet you always immediately go to the largest possible body count that can be attributed to the US and take it as gospel. insisting on a higher level of proof for deaths you attribute to Stalin than deaths you attribute to the US is, of course, defending Stalin.
    And I'm not holding Stalin or Mao to a stricter sourcing standard compared to the USA, I can quote a whole bunch of sources that say American actions since WW2 have killed 20 million civilians or more.
    you literally are. saying "i can find more sources talking about the US post-WW2" doesn't actually say ANYTHING about your standards. it's a ? dodge.
    Get some glasses or actually STOP and THINK before you make a post next time. That way, you won't look as silly and foolish as you do now.
    you know how i can tell you've got ? for an argument? when you bail on it and make personal attacks. like... right now.
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2017
    Options
    no, you haven't admitted they're bad. you are only willing to say "they're bad i guess BUT BUT BUT AMERICA."
    America has blown up many civilians on purpose in the region, human rights groups say all the time that the US led coalition is blowing up apartments and houses filled with people on purpose-
    they say all the time that Assad does this, but you demand more and more proof, implying they're lying about Assad, and swallow Russian propaganda whole. so where is the proof of the American crimes that means YOUR standard for calling out Assad?
    Trump made VERY CLEAR during his campaign that he would advocate for the killing of ISIS and their FAMILIES, do you need a ? hearing aid?
    no, i need you to stop bullshitting and tell me " what intentional civilian killings" Trump has ACTUALLY signed off on?
    Civilian deaths have skyrocketed since Trump has entered office, you think that's a coincidence?
    per you, who breathlessly claimed unverified figures pre-Trump? sure seems to be!
    Anyway, you are naïve as hell about the US military and its VERY LONG history of INTENTIONALLY killing civilians.
    no, i acknowledge what the US does. but i'm not a flaming hypocrite about the standards i require to criticize them... unlike you.

Civilian deaths since Trump has entered office has definitely skyrocketed, there are literally dozens of articles online that mention this. And how the hell am I supposed to know what civilian deaths Trump has signed off on, I know his words and I also know he is the commander in chief. I ALSO know he publicly called for the killing of innocent civilians in warfare, and civilian deaths have risen dramatically since he's entered office.

Assad may be a bad guy, but he's still the elected president of Syria, and the USA without question has destroyed the lives of more innocent people these past 16 years compared to anything Assad has done. The USA has way more enemies for a reason lol......

https://theintercept.com/2017/03/26/trumps-war-on-terror-has-quickly-become-as-barbaric-and-savage-as-he-promised/

Trump’s War on Terror Has Quickly Become as Barbaric and Savage as He Promised

https://flaglerlive.com/106748/civilian-deaths-trump/

• kingblaze84
    edited July 2017
    Options
    ...says the guy who literally can't remember ? that's been posted in this thread repeated.
    I never defended Stalin here, where did you see that?
    you immediately passed on a high figure for deaths caused by Stalin to prefer one 1/3 the size. here's the quote, since you can't remember what you post:
    "I've never seen sources that say Stalin is responsible for 60 million dead, but I've seen some that say 20 million."

except that there ARE sources that say 60 million. they can be questioned and it's not the typical quote for a lot of reasons... yet you always immediately go to the largest possible body count that can be attributed to the US and take it as gospel. insisting on a higher level of proof for deaths you attribute to Stalin than deaths you attribute to the US is, of course, defending Stalin.
    And I'm not holding Stalin or Mao to a stricter sourcing standard compared to the USA, I can quote a whole bunch of sources that say American actions since WW2 have killed 20 million civilians or more.
    you literally are. saying "i can find more sources talking about the US post-WW2" doesn't actually say ANYTHING about your standards. it's a ? dodge.
    you know how i can tell you've got ? for an argument? when you bail on it and make personal attacks. like... right now.

LOL none of that shows I "defended" Stalin.......if Stalin really did help ? 60 million, then that's bad and on him. But I absolutely believe the high figures on American civilian deaths of 20 plus million since WW2, there are too many sources and from the testimony of Vietnam and Korea War veterans, alongside journalists and NGOs, I have no reason to NOT believe the high figures. It is what it is.
  • kingblaze84
    edited July 2017
    Options
    It seems like my prediction of ISIS losing Mosul by early summer has come true. Iraq's president this week declared victory in Mosul, saying ISIS only has pockets of resistance there now.

Who is going to rebuild Mosul and all the other cities and towns destroyed by the US led coalition though? Since no one can really take care of the millions of refugees in Iraq, I have a feeling the Iraqi army is gonna have a lot more problems in the future. Syria is in better shape then Iraq, but not by a lot.

Let's see if the war on terror gets less expensive with time.....based on how Afghanistan is going, I'm going to predict more of the same.
  • Will Munny
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Maybe this is the wrong thread... but I'm finding it a bit ironic people in the US continually condemn the government for meddling with other countries and for not respecting their culture... but now they're ? because the US isn't doing enough to help the ? guys in Chenya, which is against ? people because of their culture.

So anyone who is worried about Muslim immigrants is xenophobic, but trying to change a countries views that are based on religion isn't??
  • janklow
    Options
    Civilian deaths since Trump has entered office has definitely skyrocketed, there are literally dozens of articles online that mention this. And how the hell am I supposed to know what civilian deaths Trump has signed off on
    so you're telling me they skyrocketed... but you cannot support this claim in any way?
    huh.

if you want to claim civilian deaths are way up after the last admin, you have to give us SOMETHING.
    I know his words and I also know he is the commander in chief. I ALSO know he publicly called for the killing of innocent civilians in warfare, and civilian deaths have risen dramatically since he's entered office.
    fun fact: Trump says a lot of stupid ? . i think we all understand that calling for the deaths of terrorist's families is RIDICULOUS, but is someone implementing this? Trump was also pro-torture during the campaign. has this resulted in a resumption of torture?
    Assad may be a bad guy, but-
    Assad may be a "bad guy," but you are too much of a punk to criticise Assad without immediately crying about the USA. tell me again why i should pretend your opinion on Assad means anything?
  • janklow
    Options
    LOL none of that shows I "defended" Stalin.......if Stalin really did help ? 60 million, then that's bad and on him. But I absolutely believe the high figures on American civilian deaths of 20 plus million since WW2, there are too many sources and from the testimony of Vietnam and Korea War veterans, alongside journalists and NGOs, I have no reason to NOT believe the high figures. It is what it is.
    "if Stalin really did help ? 60 million"
    "I absolutely believe the high figures on American civilian deaths of 20 plus million since WW2"

please, stop ? pretending you're not defending Stalin. you'll defend any murderous dictator as long as he's not related to the US in a way that matters to you.

• janklow
    Options
    It seems like my prediction of ISIS losing Mosul by early summer has come true. Iraq's president this week declared victory in Mosul, saying ISIS only has pockets of resistance there now.
    was this your prediction? because i recall a whole lot of "LOL the coalition can't do anything, the Iraqis are terrible, everyone hates America too much"
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    Civilian deaths since Trump has entered office has definitely skyrocketed, there are literally dozens of articles online that mention this. And how the hell am I supposed to know what civilian deaths Trump has signed off on
    so you're telling me they skyrocketed... but you cannot support this claim in any way?
    huh.

if you want to claim civilian deaths are way up after the last admin, you have to give us SOMETHING.
    I know his words and I also know he is the commander in chief. I ALSO know he publicly called for the killing of innocent civilians in warfare, and civilian deaths have risen dramatically since he's entered office.
    fun fact: Trump says a lot of stupid ? . i think we all understand that calling for the deaths of terrorist's families is RIDICULOUS, but is someone implementing this? Trump was also pro-torture during the campaign. has this resulted in a resumption of torture?
    Assad may be a bad guy, but-
    Assad may be a "bad guy," but you are too much of a punk to criticise Assad without immediately crying about the USA. tell me again why i should pretend your opinion on Assad means anything?

More horrible posts from you. Since my laptop broke down some time ago, I see little has changed LOL.....anyway, here are some MORE articles which show civilian deaths under Trump have skyrocketed up

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/06/us-syria-iraq-isis-islamic-state-strikes-death-toll

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-civilian-deaths-syria-iraq-middle-east-a7649486.html

Civilian deaths from US-led airstrikes hit record high under Donald Trump

If you want to bash Assad, as I have said a million times, go right a ? head. Knock yourself the ? out criticizing Assad, it STILL DOES NOT change the fact America has committed FAR MORE HEINOUS and FAR MORE WORSE atrocities compared to ANYTHING Assad has ever done. If you expect me to say anything different, save your breath homeboy. I am not a fan of Assad, but considering he is the elected president of Syria AND considering American government has been MUCH MORE evil in its actions the past 16 years, I can't say a whole lot about Assad. In all honesty, his hands are much cleaner then American hands these past few years.
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2017
    Options
    was this your prediction? because i recall a whole lot of "LOL the coalition can't do anything, the Iraqis are terrible, everyone hates America too much"

Ummmm have you even been reading this thread the past 5 months? I said a long time ago Mosul (or what's left of it) would likely be lost to the coalition by early summer, people who have read this thread can back that up.

And by the way, the Iraqis still haven't really won anything that will be long lasting, Iraq's already bankrupt and failed govt has created way more enemies then they will ever be able to handle, just like Afghanistan's failed and bankrupt government. Mark my words, Iraq will be fighting many jihadis for the next 5 years at least.

And America remains quite hated in many parts of the world, there's a reason America spends over 600 billion a year in defense LOL. America still has a massive amount of enemies worldwide, the USA still has some very expensive wars going on right now as we speak.