Woman Films Herself Walking on the Streets of NYC for a Day. (Street Harassment Propaganda)

Options

Comments

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    This video is stupid. Take away all those likes & comments on her pictures & see how she will be dying to be notice

milk her dry & she will be die for attention

but dude did too much by following her for 5 minutes, that ? turned into a mad stalker smh

• I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Jus because someone doesnt literally flat out say something verbatim doesnt meam they didnt say or express that ? one way or anotger...especially in regards to women wit their indirect ass

That ? was silly
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    i don't understand why it's so controversial to just leave people (yeah women are included in that) the ? alone. some of you guys sound crazy as ? .
    I don't think she is obligated to respond to everyone who says hello... thats asking a lot...

Co sign he ain't obligated to say ? .. but just to keep the civility saying a simple hi wont hurt..Play the ? game reciprocate the pleasantry or greeting and keep it moving.. even if your only intention is to use it as a disarming tactic. Putting your head down and listening to your ipod or walking obliviously isnt the best course of action because you never know that how they should be trying to play it imo

you know damn well that if she said 'hi' back to any of those dudes she would find herself immersed in the 'let me holla at you for a minute' zone. if that ? happened once or twice a day it would be one thing but this video is clearly showing the broad being inundated with that ? nonstop. nobody has time to say 'hi' to the whole nyc.

who specifically sounds crazy?
    even the females agree that "hi" is not harassment...
    the obvious weird ? is obvious... saying "Good evening" is not harassment.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Some I'd consider harassment, but a man speaking to you is not harrassment, no matter how ugly or how many you've been approached by that day.

I guarantee had NO men approached her in that 10 hour stretch, she'd be feeling worse. Take the bad with the good.

Disclaimer - this in no way excuses men approaching women in a barbaric manner. Act like you have some home training.

that said, have you ever been upset because nobody tried to holla at you?

C'mon dog its kat

Hi @kat

:\">
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    not sure why there is a uproar about this...? want some ? you see a ? you want to get at then get at her....this ? is just life
  • Queen Sheba
    Queen Sheba Members Posts: 2
    edited October 2014
    Options
    There is a real problem with sexism in the black community. I have been in college campuses where black males have thought ? was ok. Many black males have been ingrained by society to view women... all women as being designed for "them." Black culture, especially Hip-Hop has taught them this exclusively.

However, the bigger issue that needs to be addressed is the self-hate projected by these ? -males. Black males have no preference at all, they will ? anything and anyone. This video shows 2 things... how an unattractive white woman can easily gain the attention of black males... and how hypersexual black males are. The comments on the news articles about this video reflect this dark element that black males would prefer to ignore. Black males have been conditioned to think from a white man's perspective, and will take the scraps of what he has to offer. Niggerstock negropeans.

Thank ? us East African girls don't have to deal with men like this.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'll put it this way... clearly not even most of the people in that video were harassing her... but i can definitely see how the cumulative effect for the chick is a feeling of harassment.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is a real problem with sexism in the black community. I have been in college campuses where black males have thought ? was ok. Many black males have been ingrained by society to view women... all women as being designed for "them." Black culture, especially Hip-Hop has taught them this exclusively.

However, the bigger issue that needs to be addressed is the self-hate projected by these ? -males. Black males have no preference at all, they will ? anything and anyone. This video shows 2 things... how an unattractive white woman can easily gain the attention of black males... and how hypersexual black males are. The comments on the news articles about this video reflect this dark element that black males would prefer to ignore. Black males have been conditioned to think from a white man's perspective, and will take the scraps of what he has to offer. Niggerstock negropeans.

? Die. Nothing you said was fact and you painted our entire race with a broad brush

? in East Africa women are treated way worse than they are in America. Fact. In east Africa dark skinned Africans are despised and treated like ? . Fact.

You have been in College campuses where black males have thought ? was okay?

? there are people who think murder is okay, ? is okay, eating dogs is okay, defrauding old people is okay, and none of that ? is race specific.

Go to any college campus and I garuntee you thee most ? cases come out of white fraternal organizations.

Ignorant ? like you are why we stay divided.

? y'all.
  • Queen Sheba
    Queen Sheba Members Posts: 2
    edited October 2014
    Options

? Die. Nothing you said was fact and you painted our entire race with a broad brush

? in East Africa women are treated way worse than they are in America. Fact. In east Africa dark skinned Africans are despised and treated like ? . Fact.

? there are people who think murder is okay, ? is okay, eating dogs is okay, defrauding old people is okay, and none of that ? is race specific.

Go to any college campus and I garuntee you thee most ? cases come out of white fraternal organizations.

? y'all.

All that projection of sexism, and black internal racism.

Then you wonder why we need more Zimmermans for black males.

This video exposes to the world the truth about black males, they are hypersexual, anti-social, negropean bucks.

Read the comments under the video, whites, Latinos, Arabs, and Asians are all talking about black males and their white fetish. Its not normal, no matter how you ? try to justify it.

A black male in college once said he wasn't attracted to white women, the white males in the class laughed, and couldn't believe him. Even white males no you can't resist what his sperm creates, he has power over you.

Videos such as this prove it, black men are the ? , and down fall of the black race.

My people were never slaves, and the men in my country could teach you negropeans how to really be men, and to worship the woman ? created for you. Black men want every mans woman but his own. Self hating ? .

I almost responded to queen shebas post had 5 words typed out then looked at the post count..

Dont feed her.. DONT RESPOND TO HER/HIS POST

? yourself mushroom nose.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options

? y'all.

All that projection of sexism, and black internal racism.

Then you wonder why we need more Zimmermans for black males.

This video exposes to the world the truth about black males, they are hypersexual, anti-social, negropean bucks.

Read the comments under the video, whites, Latinos, Arabs, and Asians are all talking about black males and their white fetish. Its not normal, no matter how you ? try to justify it.

A black male in college once said he wasn't attracted to white women, the white males in the class laughed, and couldn't believe him. Even white males no you can't resist what his sperm creates, he has power over you.

Videos such as this prove it, black men are the ? , and down fall of the black race.

My people were never slaves, and the men in my country could teach you negropeans how to really be men, and to worship the woman ? created for you. Black men want every mans woman but his own. Self hating ? .

East Africa

http://www.unitedhumanrights.org/genocide/genocide-in-sudan.htm
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    I almost responded to queen shebas post had 5 words typed out then looked at the post count..

My bad.... a troll. Back to regularly scheduled programming.
  • playmaker88
    Options
  • playmaker88
    Options

Oh i dont want to misrepresent myself.. i didnt read that ? past the first sentence
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How do we know one of the Blacks in the video isn't East African?
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »
    Individually, save for a couple advances, shorty was simply having compliments thrown at her. But what few here seem to realize is that cumulatively, that ? does get annoying and can easily be perceived as a form of harassment, because it's a relentless, and seemingly endless offering of potentially unwanted attention. And then ? actually expect her to respond to each and every comment, every time she steps out? Yeah, gtfoh..

Whether "most" femmes egos / self esteem is built on attention is irrelevant. Not all women are cheap attention ? , nor do any and all forms of attention effect them in the ways men generally think they do. Women don't have compliment quotas.

.. are we trying to rearrange the natural order of things? ..

This is a tangent ~ But why is it that ? always resort to "the natural order of things" whenever their behavior is critically evaluated in any way? I'm not saying anyone should be held responsible for how shorty felt, but on a much grander scale, ? really need to wake up and realize that societally ( globally ), men have always been allowed to "be men," while women have had to be what men wanted them to be. The "natural order of things" has only ever been what men wanted it to be, because we've always had the power ( physical strength ) to enforce it. It's no coincidence that now that things are changing, there's so much backlash

slow-clap-gif.gif
  • A Talented One
    Options
    People are focusing too much on whether it is harassment or not. It's relentless, unwanted attention, and many women find it annoying, and that's enough.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    People are focusing too much on whether it is harassment or not. It's relentless, unwanted attention, and many women find it annoying, and that's enough.

but they are calling it harassment so why wouldn't we discuss the validity of that label?
    also, "enough" for what?
    whats the end game?
  • A Talented One
    edited October 2014
    Options

but they are calling it harassment so why wouldn't we discuss the validity of that label?
    also, "enough" for what?
    whats the end game?

Because then people think that if it isn't harassment, then everything is cool, and that's wrong.

Enough for more men to be more circumspect about giving women that kind of attention in public places.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

unwanted attention does not equal harassment
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    saying good evening? hello?
    gtfoh