Woman Films Herself Walking on the Streets of NYC for a Day. (Street Harassment Propaganda)

Options

Comments

• jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    There is a difference between harassment and approaching a female. My problem with this is that nowadays a chick cant tell the difference. So if i genuinely approach her she will think i am a creep. So its ? up. Anyway where is the females of the ic to chime in and see the female peperspective.

There are women out there who get truly harassed. But the vid they showed excluding one or two dudes didn't show anything really. Lol.

It just makes the vid look kinda silly cause next time a woman gets harassed on the real people might say she's being dramatic or overreacting. Lol
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ the Darc/Zombie e-beef derailing this thread

Stop the Violence! Can't we all just get along? :(
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    rabbitfood wrote: »
    So no back view/shots of this hoe? Name?

Not any that are worth a damn and her name is Shoshana B. Roberts.
    so i googled her name....

A New York actress who volunteered to appear in a public service announcement depicting street harassment was threatened online soon after the clip debuted Tuesday, according to Hollaback, the organization which commissioned the troubling film clip.

"The subject of our PSA is starting to get ? threats on the comments
    . Can you help by reporting them?" @iHollaback tweeted Tuesday.

http://www.newsday.com/news/new-york/shoshana-b-roberts-threatened-after-catcall-video-1.9556016

Now this is the ? that is harassment. What the ? you publicly threatening a woman w/ ? for on social media just because she put out a video you dont agree with?
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? on the news right now smh
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello Beautiful = Harassment?

? ...

If you get hit with it all day, it can be. It all depends on your perspective.

Some of you are very dense and can't step outside of your own life experience to see how that can be threatening\annoying so let me break it down in a way you can

Imagine a black man walking through new york where every time he passes, strangers say

"Hello there dark skinned man"

"You have have awesome curly hair'

"Well damn, here comes a black man!'

Like the beautiful woman, they are just acknowledging physical attributes about you they can observe. They never said they would hurt you, would you consider this harassment?

• thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it don't matter which way you approach a woman because of all the creepy thirsty dudes you are auto codified into that category and have to work your way out with actual conversation.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is that "oh woe is me, im an attractive, I get attention" type of ? that some new age feminsts pull

besides the guys that were walking by her without saying anything, which I understand is creepy as ? and I dont blame her for being offended by that

there was nothing but compliments coming from that video

Its the mans job to approach women

cause a woman a majority of time dont have to do nothing but choose
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So with this they hope to add Black males as the face of street harassment and ? ? Well they already made black men the face of domestic abuse.

That is exactly what they are doing. A law will be passed and more black men will be arrested for dumb ? like this.

? up thing is america been soft before those dudes came through and crushed the buildings.

When street harrasment laws get passed. As a tourist I can't even say " hi, hello or excuse me" to a woman to ask for directions.
  • OhMars
    OhMars Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Four pages and only one female comment, I would really like to see hear other womens prospective on this video/topic
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ole extra regular ? , smh ? need to get out more and that ? wasn't harassment a lot of it was polite greetings, this ? just feeling herself
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Should we as men consider it harrasment and women treating us like a piece of meat when they ask us to pick up something that is too heavy for them or open a jar cause the lid to tight?

Some of yall fools who support ? like this need really need to think about how far yall pushing this fake ass agenda and where it is going to leave man and woman relationships in the future!
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not saying ? wouldn't holla,but where is the camera?

If they see the camera, they may be just trying to get some shine on the cam

Either way,nobody harassed her.The dude's were nice

Saying hi isn't harassing

I also wonder what that ass looking like because she must have something back there to make ? thirst so much

And ? them comments under it.I'm sure some of those dudes were working or at work and it's none of their concern either way
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Young Stef wrote: »
    Hey look it there I just saw a thousand dollars.

That's a playa right there

That other ? said "? bless you mami" with so much thirst

Wait wait wait.They got an organization called Hollaback to help stop men from saying Hi to women

Good luck w/ that bruh
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I sure hope someone makes a legit rebuttal vid
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn saying hello is harassment nowadays didn't know that.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like i said before if that was some real ? and he got bladed he would have deserved it
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options