Woman Films Herself Walking on the Streets of NYC for a Day. (Street Harassment Propaganda)

Options

Comments

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rabbitfood wrote: »
    So no back view/shots of this hoe? Name?

Not any that are worth a damn and her name is Shoshana B. Roberts.
    so i googled her name....

A New York actress who volunteered to appear in a public service announcement depicting street harassment was threatened online soon after the clip debuted Tuesday, according to Hollaback, the organization which commissioned the troubling film clip.

"The subject of our PSA is starting to get ? threats on the comments
    . Can you help by reporting them?" @iHollaback tweeted Tuesday.

http://www.newsday.com/news/new-york/shoshana-b-roberts-threatened-after-catcall-video-1.9556016
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    I hope This aggressive homosexual @darcskies is not going to be mentioning my name in every thread now
    DarcSkieesss! Why U treat me like Ani-MALLLLL!? Pathetic diseased worm.

I hope you realize every time you so much as think about deploying that weak ass "Super ? " gimmick I'm lighting your self-hating loser ass up.

Your Kufi license has been revoked.

? i don't like men get that through your ? skull stop @ing me to your ? .
    you the type of ? that has a ? collection and a lifetime supply of vaseline but i am not like You leave me alone.
    Really? A ? collection and lifetime supply of Vaseline? Sad. That joke is weaker than your T-Cell count. Cave ? all the ? in the village had your ? on the tip of their spear.

You let the White Christian pedophiles [Im sorry Aid Workers] wipe their ? on your Prayer rug when they were through with you. Your blood stream looks like a blood diamond river. Everytime you cough around ? they wonder if it'll be the last time they see you.
    now THAT'S a good joke...improve your vocabulary clown.

@zombie

? WILL you stop calling my ? name i give no ? about you i don't come to this site to be sexually harassed by a woman hating sodomite.
    Why do posters do this it's so transparent and sad. Poster A calls Poster B a ? . Poster A still gets the ? sonned out of her. Has it EVER worked out for any poster? No.

Meanwhile you are showiing yourself to be the Cave ? attention ? I exposed you as in the first place. U mad brolic and brave with the crackers you claim are "natural ? ." But alllllll the sudden you coppin pleas when I son the ? outta you.

"LIKE OOOH MY ? THIS IS LIKE SOOOOO ONLINE BULLYING ME..."

Typical female hoping nobody notices she claims someone is a ? ...she doesn't talk to ? yet she continues to respond... Eventhough she could easily ignore it or block me. But sound logic has never been a white ? 's strong point.

? you called me into this thread like a little ? i could really give a ? about you or your corny jokes ? off already and i call you a ? because you clearly are one because no straight man hates women the way you do.

i am almost 100% sure that most of the women on the forum consider you to be a closeted homosexual.

I'd be a ? if I DIDNT call you into the thread. When I ? on crackers I @ them and name names.

And Im 100 percent sure a few of the females yall like either have, are currently or will be flirting, kissing, or ? and in some cases already dated me already. BUt females being interested in me isn't exactly new or out of the ordinary so I need to run my mouth.

But I guess when you're of a culture that OKs kidnapping little girls for sex you forget that is nothing to brag about in America. You're not a man you're a ? and I will get my foot off your malnourished neck when I am done being amused by your apparent pain.

? what??? where the ? did you get that ? from i am not a nigerian muslims in fact i an not nigerian at all

You are a ?

Ohhh my bad. You're from the part of Africa that RESPECTS women. The part that doesn't exist yet -_- ? I dont give a ? about your low-life ass story. If I want to know about your life I'll watch National Geographic.

You ARE inferior and have a weird obsession with white homosexuals. I bet you design Couture Dashakis. They remind you of the Christian crusaders who saved you from the cesspool you were born in.

@zombie

I am not from africa.
    Right...because you care about facts and aren't just in your "black people treated me like the ? I was in High School, Girls never spoke to me because I sounded like ? and my clothes had holes in them so now I hate black American," ass feelings...

As I said, ? .YOUR.LIFE.CAVE ? .

Your sole purpose on this planet until I say otherwise is to get ? on by DarcSkies in whatever way I see fit.

You should be used to the world seeing you as worthless black trash anyway.

I never went to high school in this country and african americans don't treat west indians like ? on the east coast and around half the black population in nyc and the surrounding areas are west indians.

and you are still a ?

There you go reading the pink glitter ink on your diary like I give a ? about your life story. I sonned you to the point you explaining yourself to me like I'm your Father.

"BUT DAAAAD! I DIDNT EVEN GO TO SCHOOL IN AMERICA!"

? how many shots did you have to get to enter this country? I bet your arm looks like a gerion addicts all the vaccines the crackas had to give you and I bet you still sick as ? and not just from this Ether ether.

We need a better immigration policy. ? talking about he hate crackers but kissed every pink ? ass he could get his plate pierced lips on to get into this countr.

Cooned your ass off didnt you ? ? What song did they make you tap dance to to escape your ? country?

The educational system for high school aged children is actually better in jamaica than it is in america and you are still a ?
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    @DarcSkies‌ you way off base and reaching way too hard

I got lost in this thread like a ? following this new beef

what the ? is happening to the IC?
    @blakfyahking
    Reach about the comment about the video or the beef?

And long story short. I exposed @zombie is a ? ass ? who presents himself as pro-black but continues to spew ignorant ? about BLack AMericans.

but as you can see he curls up in the fetal position and plays the victim when we slap the ? back. Just like a white ? . Start a fight then play the victim when ? dont go her way.

• zombie
    Options
    goldenja wrote: »

I remember that. Her body was nice. But I think that ? is fake. Just came off as fake to me.

?
  • DarcSkies
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    rabbitfood wrote: »
    So no back view/shots of this hoe? Name?

Not any that are worth a damn and her name is Shoshana B. Roberts.
    so i googled her name....

A New York actress who volunteered to appear in a public service announcement depicting street harassment was threatened online soon after the clip debuted Tuesday, according to Hollaback, the organization which commissioned the troubling film clip.

"The subject of our PSA is starting to get ? threats on the comments
    . Can you help by reporting them?" @iHollaback tweeted Tuesday.

http://www.newsday.com/news/new-york/shoshana-b-roberts-threatened-after-catcall-video-1.9556016
    Yeah...generally when you do ? like that you get trolled.

Nothing to worry about.
  • zombie
    Options

Reach about the comment about the video or the beef?

And long story short. I exposed @zombie is a ? ass ? who presents himself as pro-black but continues to spew ignorant ? about BLack AMericans.

but as you can see he curls up in the fetal position and plays the victim when we slap the ? back. Just like a white ? . Start a fight then play the victim when ? dont go her way.

you are a african hating homosexual
  • zombie
    Options

This ? co-signed 2 little african kids getting beat up in the bronx, he is on his period and mad at me because i said that that is why some africans don't like african americans.

BASICALLY this ? hates black immigrants that includes jamaicans, trinidadians, haitians, barbadians and especially africans. because he believes we think that we are better than him
  • DarcSkies
    Options

I remember that. Her body was nice. But I think that ? is fake. Just came off as fake to me.

?

Word. Thinking a woman's body is nice is a tale tale sign of faggotry. Only you IC beta ? i swear lol But you are from the bush so your experience with intercourse with humans is a new one. So you may not know exactly how ? a mammal without hooves works.
  • zombie
    Options

?

Word. Thinking a woman's body is nice is a tale tale sign of faggotry. Only you IC beta ? i swear lol But you are from the bush so your experience with intercourse with humans is a new one. So you may not know exactly how ? a mammal without hooves works.

? you ain't fooling nobody you are a ? , you brung me into this thread to continue a beef you had with me in another one. i had no interest in this thread topic in the first place
  • DarcSkies
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    can you guys go do this in a donkey thread somewhere?
    ? ? and go cry to a mod. Dont nobody give a ? how you feel about ? .

This ? co-signed 2 little african kids getting beat up in the bronx, he is on his period and mad at me because i said that that is why some africans don't like african americans.

BASICALLY this ? hates black immigrants that includes jamaicans, trinidadians, haitians, barbadians and especially africans. because he believes we think that we are better than him

he put "BASICALLY" and "? " in all caps. BARZ! This ? got that fire! -_-

And ? stop trying to call in reinforcements on the low just because you getting your ? ass broke down to your X X Chromosomes.

I didnt say ? about nobody but ? ass Africoons like you. And I hate plenty of other people but just like a ? to think you special. You're African. Worthless, invisible and dead to the world. America has fly over states. Africa has fly over COUNTRIES. You or it is really not that important.

• zombie
    Options

And ? stop trying to call in reinforcements on the low just because you getting your ? ass broke down to your X X Chromosomes.

I didnt say ? about nobody but ? ass Africoons like you. And I hate plenty of other people but just like a ? to think you special. You're African. Worthless, invisible and dead to the world. America has fly over states. Africa has fly over COUNTRIES. You or it is really not that important.

you are a ?
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Does she has instagram?
  • DarcSkies
    edited October 2014
    Options

you are a ?

I sonned your ? ass into a broke record LOL

The talkitive Super ? has been broken down to his 'L' 'L' Chromosomes. Your Black Power Gimmick is done. You gone take on the whole white race but couldnt survive a ? on the net without turning into an inferior stuttering ?

@Zombie 's plan for defeating the White Man: "Call them natural ? ...try not to cry."

• DarcSkies
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    i could see how that would be annoying as ? to deal with every day.

plus i don't like seeing my fellow men acting so desperate and thirsty. no kinda game whatsoever. if all you can come up with to say to a chick is "you should smile" then just keep your mouth shut and just download a screenshot of her into your database for later since you ain't gonna get anywhere anyway.

True. If a woman likes you she will smile at you 9 times out of 10.

but some look away really fast because their shy. but if u get the stone face it likely aint gonna happen lol
  • zombie
    Options

you are a ?

I sonned your ? ass into a broke record LOL

The talkitive Super ? has been broken down to his 'L' 'L' Chromosomes. Your Black Power Gimmick is done. You gone take on the whole white race but couldnt survive a ? on the net without turning into an inferior stuttering ?

@Zombie 's plan for defeating the White Man: "Call them natural ? ...try not to cry."

you are an unnatural black man and keep writing line after line about me i really don't give a ? .
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    i could see how that would be annoying as ? to deal with every day.

plus i don't like seeing my fellow men acting so desperate and thirsty. no kinda game whatsoever. if all you can come up with to say to a chick is "you should smile" then just keep your mouth shut and just download a screenshot of her into your database for later since you ain't gonna get anywhere anyway.

Yeah, I could see that too. Women shouldn't have to put up with that kind of unwanted attention.
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is a difference between harassment and approaching a female. My problem with this is that nowadays a chick cant tell the difference. So if i genuinely approach her she will think i am a creep. So its ? up. Anyway where is the females of the ic to chime in and see the female peperspective.