Woman Films Herself Walking on the Streets of NYC for a Day. (Street Harassment Propaganda)

Options

Comments

• Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Smh what a waste of time, all that cat calling and following her for nothing, ? still
    aint get the azz and at the end of the day all they did was boost her ego up.....

smh

They would of been better off just looking and admiring her from a far........

• I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Da real REAL funnie ? is that im willin to bet cash ? tgat the broads pushing this ? , low ranking and high, look like ?

Aint nobody following they ass around lmao
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'm sick of this feminist bs. if you don't like receiving comments while walking then you shouldn't have been born a woman. i thought women like comment. do you mf's ever know what the ? you want?
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She is a step away from liking girls.

3sums all day.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Where the old school "I'll eat the nuts out ya ? " simps at??

"girl i'll drink your bathwater."
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    Women are sexual predators out here...lol.

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Yo_Killa! wrote: »
    i'm sick of this feminist bs. if you don't like receiving comments while walking then you shouldn't have been born a woman. i thought women like comment. do you mf's ever know what the ? you want?

Its comments like this that make these videos possible lol
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo_Killa! wrote: »
    if you don't like receiving comments while walking then you shouldn't have been born a woman.

goat comment ever made ever
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Eh nah im just lookin to hear the good women of the ic's opinions..

Never said thot in my ? life and never will
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eh nah im just lookin to hear the good women of the ic's opinions..

Never said thot in my ? life and never will

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Even though america never was or will be the freest country in the world it is called that. Yet you have people trying to get laws passed where a person could be tickted or locked up I guess for saying "hi" to a person on the street.

There are people who really don't see the stupidity of ? like this.
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Individually, save for a couple advances, shorty was simply having compliments thrown at her. But what few here seem to realize is that cumulatively, that ? does get annoying and can easily be perceived as a form of harassment, because it's a relentless, and seemingly endless offering of potentially unwanted attention. And then ? actually expect her to respond to each and every comment, every time she steps out? Yeah, gtfoh..

Whether "most" femmes egos / self esteem is built on attention is irrelevant. Not all women are cheap attention ? , nor do any and all forms of attention effect them in the ways men generally think they do. Women don't have compliment quotas.

.. are we trying to rearrange the natural order of things? ..

This is a tangent ~ But why is it that ? always resort to "the natural order of things" whenever their behavior is critically evaluated in any way? I'm not saying anyone should be held responsible for how shorty felt, but on a much grander scale, ? really need to wake up and realize that societally ( globally ), men have always been allowed to "be men," while women have had to be what men wanted them to be. The "natural order of things" has only ever been what men wanted it to be, because we've always had the power ( physical strength ) to enforce it. It's no coincidence that now that things are changing, there's so much backlash
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    oh and on that rejection ?

its funny as hell when u flip the tables on a girl that wants to have sex but u turn her down

the look on their face is priceless

I've been groped before (in public), told im sexy, have had ? wait outside my class

one ? at my job kept checking my schedule to see when I come in

girls that happen to b standing next to me or in the area

especially when the girl is full of herself from guys gassing her up all the time, its even funnier

this one girl (who is actually fat), thought she was all that and asked me when im going to buy her flowers

and I was like

charlie-murphy.gif

till she walked away and called me an ? lol
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    the smart thing for these ppl to do would be to separate the polite greetings from the creep ? ... more ppl would get behind that.

waiting for that to happen is like waiting for a politician to be honest with you about not keep half the promises he tells you if he takes office

I wouldnt hold my breath