Woman Films Herself Walking on the Streets of NYC for a Day. (Street Harassment Propaganda)

Options

Comments

• mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of them I can understand being considered harassment. But...like...I can 't even say 'Hi' or 'good morning' or 'Have a good day' to you without it being considered harassment? ? outta here. And what kind of rude ass broad just ignores people who tell her 'Good morning' or 'Hi'?
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You know what? How the ? did she walk around that long and nobody asked her for change? Them is the ? we need to be worried about. I can't walk around downtown without.... say man you got 50 cent? Can I pleeeeease have a dollar my brother? We got this basketball team.... make a video about that. If you aint sellin nothin or asking for food I'm good!
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait... that was 10 hours! THats a long ass-time to only get 1 minute of video. And some ? wasn't even bad, like hey how are you. yeah it was creepy and gross but not all of them.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think she is obligated to respond to everyone who says hello... thats asking a lot...

Co sign he ain't obligated to say ? .. but just to keep the civility saying a simple hi wont hurt..Play the ? game reciprocate the pleasantry or greeting and keep it moving.. even if your only intention is to use it as a disarming tactic. Putting your head down and listening to your ipod or walking obliviously isnt the best course of action because you never know that how they should be trying to play it imo
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    The ? is obviously a lesbian. ? her.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    N if she wasn't a lesbian, we'd call her a ? . This world is ? up.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Anyways most of the ? ain't harassment. The one guy walking silently was creepy, the guy begging asking "cuz you think im ugly" was a thirsty loser, but other than that, what do you expect?

As long as they weren't calling her out of her name or physically provoking her, what can you do? Wear baggier clothes.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »
    Individually, save for a couple advances, shorty was simply having compliments thrown at her. But what few here seem to realize is that cumulatively, that ? does get annoying and can easily be perceived as a form of harassment, because it's a relentless, and seemingly endless offering of potentially unwanted attention. And then ? actually expect her to respond to each and every comment, every time she steps out? Yeah, gtfoh..

Whether "most" femmes egos / self esteem is built on attention is irrelevant. Not all women are cheap attention ? , nor do any and all forms of attention effect them in the ways men generally think they do. Women don't have compliment quotas.

.. are we trying to rearrange the natural order of things? ..

This is a tangent ~ But why is it that ? always resort to "the natural order of things" whenever their behavior is critically evaluated in any way? I'm not saying anyone should be held responsible for how shorty felt, but on a much grander scale, ? really need to wake up and realize that societally ( globally ), men have always been allowed to "be men," while women have had to be what men wanted them to be. The "natural order of things" has only ever been what men wanted it to be, because we've always had the power ( physical strength ) to enforce it. It's no coincidence that now that things are changing, there's so much backlash
    Cumulatively? How's an individual on the street supposed to know or care that other dudes are greeting her as well?

Her being annoyed by ppl as a whole is her malfunction, no?

a ? like her (says @obnoxiouslyfresh‌ ) will ? around and pass on her prince charming because from her POV "guys have been harassing me all day and i'm tired of it"

If she cant distinguish the gentlemen from the creeps its her problem... they're cumulatively just saying hello
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where the old school "I'll eat the nuts out ya ? " simps at??

You should hear @king hassan .

Yo me and my brother were out somewhere out West and this chick was crossing the street and all you heard was this old man was "hey girl I'll sopp you up with some gravy and biscuits". My brother don't care he just bust out laughing making ol girl laugh too.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Yo_Killa! wrote: »
    i'm sick of this feminist bs. if you don't like receiving comments while walking then you shouldn't have been born a woman. i thought women like comments. do you mf's ever know what the ? you want?

Its comments like this that make these videos possible lol

its not like i'm clubbing her across the head and dragging her back to the cave. oh how i long for those days.
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? said Damn DAMN

LMAO

smh
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Imagine if women did this to men?
    okay yeah that's cool it would save me a lot of time trying to make random women interested in me but also give me an ego boost as well.
    From the woman's perspective dudes following you for 5 minutes not saying anything is really creepy and that's harassment but a bunch of men falling over themselves to get at you seems like a good thing(unless you have a boyfriend)
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    a lot of women like this are emotionally unstable, contradicting, hypocritical, irrational ppl that usually can't take rejection

and are just absurd ppl to b around period

their way is thinking is flawed and can be just downright childish

there is no pleasing em, its like you are blessed enough to have good looks and have ppl compliment you daily

and yet you want to turn that into a case of "harassment" and "abuse" and of course there is going to b sheepish ppl that will follow you cause

for one ppl like to have a cause to believe in

regardless if it is rationally constructed, based on substantial facts or just based on your own twisted perspective on an idea

and this takes away from real harassment and abuse, which is wrong and inconsiderate

and ppl like to be lead

regardless if it's toward something positive or negative

just like other posters have said, if suddenly no one commented on her, complimented or greeted her, eventually her ego couldn't handle it and she would then go to extreme measures to get the attention she wants

and then turn around and say that she feels "threatened"

ATTRACTIVE women have it easy tbh when it comes to the game of courtship/dating

all she has to do is dress up decently sometimes not even that and she will get dudes hollering at her all day

and won't have to actually put in any work herself, until shes an a relationship and really not even then lol

thats why when guys get a girl, its called he got game, because he actually had to put in some effort, work and creativity in order to attractive a desirable female

you rarely hear a female having game as much as you hear a guy has game because tha only she has to do is be in the area to be chosen

but hey this is the game we play

? cant do anything other than step ya game up and keep grinding

the video is ? tho

i just read 4 or 5 words of the first sentence of this post and it earned an automatic goat. " YOU BETTER PREACH REV!

"HALLELUJAH!"
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i don't understand why it's so controversial to just leave people (yeah women are included in that) the ? alone. some of you guys sound crazy as ? .
    I don't think she is obligated to respond to everyone who says hello... thats asking a lot...

Co sign he ain't obligated to say ? .. but just to keep the civility saying a simple hi wont hurt..Play the ? game reciprocate the pleasantry or greeting and keep it moving.. even if your only intention is to use it as a disarming tactic. Putting your head down and listening to your ipod or walking obliviously isnt the best course of action because you never know that how they should be trying to play it imo

you know damn well that if she said 'hi' back to any of those dudes she would find herself immersed in the 'let me holla at you for a minute' zone. if that ? happened once or twice a day it would be one thing but this video is clearly showing the broad being inundated with that ? nonstop. nobody has time to say 'hi' to the whole nyc.
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is a money shakedown attempt. In their eyes, groups could be founded funding can roll on in then they can cash out
    All while ? get new laws written jus for their ass.

Its ridiculous how many hustles are executed off the image of black ppl. Were a ? goldmine to everyone except ourselves, jesus Christ
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    q_80%2Fhttp%3A%2F%2Fimages.contentful.com%2Fogz4nxetbde6%2F35j48PAJJCA0MiaacoMymq%2F16941fa0b13d9a66b1696b66c4dc7e39%2Fshould-you-catcall-her.png

I wonder how the IC ladies feel about this.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    The ? is obviously a lesbian. ? her.

sometimes i feel like feminazi lesbians and selfish stuck up ? should be kicked right in the ? !
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    i don't understand why it's so controversial to just leave people (yeah women are included in that) the ? alone. some of you guys sound crazy as ? .

you know damn well that if she said 'hi' back to any of those dudes she would find herself immersed in the 'let me holla at you for a minute' zone. if that ? happened once or twice a day it would be one thing but this video is clearly showing the broad being inundated with that ? nonstop. nobody has time to say 'hi' to the whole nyc.

I clearly said a woman isnt obligated to say ? .. i just offered a helpful suggestion.
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is silly all around the board game

Cause if a broad step out halfway decent looking and dnt get acknowledged shed be sour bout that ? lmao