Two police officers killed in Brooklyn in ‘execution-style’ slaying

Options

Comments

• DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Conspiracy theorists are already in full force on the internet lol

THis is a good ass question though...like someone said that aint even the same camo pattern.

@Black_Samson‌ What do you think I know you dont trust the government.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »
    +jono courts cant overturn white supremacy

Who said anything about that? You don't need friends, you need for your rights to be respected.
    Ugh, the quote system ? up . Anyway, @jono

You're giving the cops a ? ton of leeway here. So you think only the one officer should be held accountable? You don't think that once they saw the officer performing the illegal chokehold, they should have eased up and stopped him? Am I supposed to believe that not one officer knew that the move was illegal even though two of the officers were sergeants? And even if none of the number of people saw this and did nothing. The DA identified some of those people and charged them. I'm not exactly sure what he charged them with, but if that can happen to regular citizens, it should damn sure happen to cops.

You don't have time to argue tactics and once it's already in motion the best course of action is to end the situation. Pantelo (or whatever) would've let Garner go once Garner was under control, they knew that so they attempted to control the situation (which means suspect) at hand first then you can argue about tactics and look at what went wrong later. We don't have the luxury of knowing how conversations about lack of proper protocol go but I'm certain they don't happen on scene during a situation.

Stop it. You're acting like this was some special ops secret tactical mission, talking about "you don't have time to argue tactics" lol, stop it.
    An illegal chokehold was performed, numerous officers ganged up on a man who said he couldn’t breathe 11 times, they didn't let up once he was motionless and handcuffed. Those are indisputable facts.

Like I said, you really don't appear to hold cops to a very high standard.

Again so tell me how this should go. They say "hey, that's an illegal chokehold! Let this man loose!!" And they all pull him off Garner, Garner is loose now what? He's just going to be tackled again, Worst case scenario he gets free, is ? off and becomes capable of hurting someone else, they don't know if he's carrying a weapon or anything.

It's not rocket science or special ops but they aren't going to put themselves at risk

LMAO you sound like witness 40 right now.
    Because if a man has been choked for a significant amount of time and then the officers ease off him, he's going to find his magical ? powers and fight the cops on some hulk ? . Obviously he wouldn't be gasping for air, like, you know, a normal human being just released from a dangerous chokehold.

Lol, yeah okay.

I've seen it happen. There's nothing magical about it, I've literally seen one kid almost choked to death by another and when once separated even for a moment the roles reversed.

You hope things go one way but they don't always do so. You can't assume to know these things.

He was asthmatic, on the ground, and surrounded by multiple officers. False equivalency.

Him being asthmatic wouldn't be known to the officers, being on the ground is irrelevant because he was unsecured.

This is a pointless argument.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    king mocha wrote: »
    Bad cop after all....Screenshot_2014-12-21-17-35-01_zpsqs7mokdv.png

The moment when officer ramos has barely been with nypd for 2 years...maybe on his first day he decided to slam people heads...

Officer Ramos joined the NYPD just two years ago. Officer Liu was a seven-year veteran of the force who had gotten married two months ago
    Because police NEVER lie to excuse the murder of their victims.

You're expending a whole lot of energy co-signing hypocrisy. IF she's lying she is simply behaving like the police which society says is OK.

So it needs to be OK for her also. She's lying on this cop to ? his name after his death? Nothing copsand whites didnt do to Trayvon Martin, Mike Brown, Sean Bell, Eric Garner and countless others.

Not so great when it happens to you is it?

Cops have lied but what does have to do with this cop?
    Ur talkn about a bunch of cases...im talkn about a innocent cops that got shot..shes says 2 years ago or more when the cop she accuses has barely been on the force for 2 years..

• Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope ol girl ain't lying about that cop beating her ass.

Once this goes viral, you KNOW someone's gonna check that story.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »

Ya They prolly check her record(if she has one)
  • DarcSkies
    Options
    king mocha wrote: »
    Bad cop after all....Screenshot_2014-12-21-17-35-01_zpsqs7mokdv.png

The moment when officer ramos has barely been with nypd for 2 years...maybe on his first day he decided to slam people heads...

Officer Ramos joined the NYPD just two years ago. Officer Liu was a seven-year veteran of the force who had gotten married two months ago
    Because police NEVER lie to excuse the murder of their victims.

You're expending a whole lot of energy co-signing hypocrisy. IF she's lying she is simply behaving like the police which society says is OK.

So it needs to be OK for her also. She's lying on this cop to ? his name after his death? Nothing copsand whites didnt do to Trayvon Martin, Mike Brown, Sean Bell, Eric Garner and countless others.

Not so great when it happens to you is it?

Cops have lied but what does have to do with this cop?
    Ur talkn about a bunch of cases...im talkn about a innocent cops that got shot..shes says 2 years ago or more when the cop she accuses has barely been on the force for 2 years..

No not cops HAVE lied. Like it's some kind of isolated incident. Cops ALWAYS lie to excuse murder.

1. He was a thug

2. He resisted arrest

3. He grabbed my gun *Mike Brown*

4. He took a threatening step towards me *Mike Brown & others*

5. He didnt obey when we told him to put the gun down *doesn't mention how he never had a chance & they just go t out and shot him*

6. He charged at me with the sword *was really shot 6 times in the back*

7. Choke didnt ? him his weight and asthma did *autopsy says HOMOCIDE which means death was inflicted by another person NOT health issues.

....and that was just off the top of my head. Cops are liars by training and by default. So it has EVERYTHING to do with these cops. They're cops. They're trained to lie and likely have many times in their reports and everyday dealings with citizens.

So once again...why am I outraged if she does it?
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    More white officers need to die. Preferably Irish, Italians and them country muhfuckers.

? , more white people need to be murdered in general. They need a healthy dose of losing their wives, husbands, kids, loved ones, and friends. ? them.

*continues catching up with thread*
  • Parallel
    Parallel Members, Writer Posts: 988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How would one go about doing this?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who cares if she is lying? Dude is still dead.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »

Simple. They could check that officer's arrest record. IF he did he an interaction with her, to that magnitude that he had to "subdue" (meaning lay them hands) her, they'd have to document him at least having police interaction with her.

And even if he didn't make a report, someone could check her hospital records. IF she got ? up THAT bad, I'm sure she went to seek medical help that would be filed away somewhere.

If she's lying, she better get her records sealed......quick.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Same camo same shoes.

Just a bitchassed ? that added creedance to the po po's ? rhetoric.

Aint nothing giving me chills bout this one...

Stop.
  • Parallel
    Options

Simple. They could check that officer'a arrest record. IF he did he an interaction with her, to that magnitude that he had to "subdue" (meaning lay them hands) her, they'd have to document it.

And even if he didn't make a report, they could check her hospital records. IF she got ? up THAT bad, I'm sure she went to seek medical help that would be filed away somewhere.

lol
  • Parallel
    Options
    @Darcskies I was about to reply to your post saying "only a sith deals in absolutes" then it literally just dawned on me that that statement is in fact an absolute statement and that would imply that Obi Wan is a ? sith for saying it. Wow.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    An unjust society produces unjust results. When the rule of law breaks down and there is no justice to be found you are left with anarchy. But what else do you expect from a nation that was founded by indian killers and slave traders.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • DarcSkies
    Options
    @Darcskies I was about to reply to your post saying "only a sith deals in absolutes" then it literally just dawned on me that that statement is in fact an absolute statement and that would imply that Obi Wan is a ? sith for saying it. Wow.

I have never seen Star Wars so that's over my head.

However, Im well aware of the "two wrongs dont make a right" philosophy. My point was if you're not equally upset when cops lie then dont be upset when citizens lie on cops.

Its more a condemnation of other people's willingness to accept the double standard that says, "its OK when they do it but not when citizens do it."

@parallel
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

However, Im well aware of the "two wrongs dont make a right" philosophy. My

do you live under a rock
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • DarcSkies
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Im going to keep it short and sweet.

Revolution is never pretty and its not going to be pretty this time.

Choose a side now because its coming.

Nah, violence may be necessary in small towns but this ? guy ? up. The protesting was actually making headway. The Mayor was sympathetic. NOt saying anything would have changed. But when you have political allies doing crazy ? like this doesn't help.

I dont buy into the notion that it makes things worse because it wont. But it doesn't help. In any war (hyperbole of course) Public relations is essential. Whether you feel sorry for the cop or not you have to admit this is bad PR lol

There wont be any revolution. ? dont wanna get their Jordans ? over something silly like freedom and equality lol Especially if they know most Americans wouldnt support it.
  • Parallel
    Options

However, Im well aware of the "two wrongs dont make a right" philosophy. My point was if you're not equally upset when cops lie then dont be upset when citizens lie on cops.

Its more a condemnation of other people's willingness to accept the double standard that says, "its OK when they do it but not when citizens do it."

@parallel

I agree. Just like I can understand when people start to turn to violence (right or wrong) when violence is used against them.

I do find it interesting though that months have been spent trying to combat rumors/lies spread by people about Brown/Garner/Rice/etc. and now something surfaces and it is immediately taken as fact by the same people. Those things were spread to justify the murders and now the same people are willingly accepting a FB post as justification for a murder.

Can't wait to see how whites try to combat this FB post. Obviously we don't know if it is true or not and I wouldn't be shocked if it happened but she's thinking of a different cop or even if it is a flat out lie and honestly I don't give a ? . I just think it'll be interesting to see how the other side tries to combat tactics they previously used to ease their own minds.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options