Two police officers killed in Brooklyn in ‘execution-style’ slaying

Options

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

? the concept of volunteering yourself a ? to be move around by a system that has little credibility for the purposes of a check.

Not ? the people in the military as individuals....unless they are individual ? in personality/nature.

Ironically, after a lot of the vets come home after being their ? , the government gives them the ? you (as individuals).

The Air Force was useful to me, but other branches I would have gotten used more than I could have used them.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    K_Fisher wrote: »
    Someone please explain the majority logic to me...So we are celebrating the murders of a Hispanic and Asian police officer in response to the murder of black victims by White cops?

A black, Asian, Hispanic and etc cops support the silence on blue. Especially black cops and give no ? about you and me.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've never understood the "? the government/police/military" ? ? be spilling..
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol people making up conspiracies nowadays faster than Big Macs
    Story don't add up. When exactly does a killer have time to put new laces in right before he goes on a rampage? Y'all ? have no ? brains
  • blackamerica
    Options
    Someone please explain the majority logic to me...So we are celebrating the murders of a Hispanic and Asian police officer in response to the murder of black victims by White cops?
    Think about it. Outta all the white cops NYPD, the victims are hispanic & asian? Man that ? is a false flag. They are trying to pit the other races against us. I don't ol buddy pulled that trigger

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol people making up conspiracies nowadays faster than Big Macs
    Story don't add up. When exactly does a killer have time to put new laces in right before he goes on a rampage? Y'all ? have no ? brains

CL4yh4O.png
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man yall ? don't start that aluminum foil hat again man please.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This world is full of trouble
  • blackamerica
    Options
    [quote="Max.;7645771CL4yh4O.png[/quote]I know bird brain ? like yall have it already programmed conspiracies can't exist. But even when photographic evidence contradicts itself? The timing of this couldn't be better for the NYPD. Remember Christopher Dorner? Anything is possible
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know about all the conspiracy ? , but I do know people are basically celebrating some criminals doing what criminals do. It ain't like these two most recent stories are about radicals making a heavy move with the desire to spark change. Both of these stories were about dudes that basically were set to go to jail for life because of their crimes and they just decided to take some cops down with them.

I can understand they mindset that would make people support copkillers under some circumstances, but these aren't the copkillers you want to support.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've never understood the "? the government/police/military" ? ? be spilling..

Babylon haffi dead
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Don't even waste your time

You trying to talk logic with ? babies
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you haven't been paying attention, some hispanics have been the ones pulling the trigger in quite a few cases . It's about injustice, lack of compassion, & the system that supports it more so than race .
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options

Again, who is celebrating.

White Supremacy is the family of Eric Garner having to publicly denounce the act of a lone psychopath who murdered two cops. Meanwhile, Darren Wilson publicly states that he is not sorry and would do it again. Let that sink in. Now explain to us again why we should give a ? about the death of these cops? We're all ears.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options

Again, who is celebrating.

White Supremacy is the family of Eric Garner having to publicly denounce the act of a lone psychopath who murdered two cops. Meanwhile, Darren Wilson publicly states that he is not sorry and would do it again. Let that sink in. Now explain to us again why we should give a ? about the death of these cops? We're all ears.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    R.D. you sound like your Dad or your significant other is a cop. Take your biased ass somewhere else with all that ? ? .
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @loch121 post some ? he post on facebook[/quot
    They took his acct down
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Cunt_Lyfe Members, Writer Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you haven't been paying attention, some hispanics have been the ones pulling the trigger in quite a few cases . It's about injustice, lack of compassion, & the system that supports it more so than race .

I would disagree that it's less about race just because it was a Latino and Asian dude.

I think it's more so that people of color who can be complicit in white supremacist violence against Black folks.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Boyce said Brinsley's mother believed he had undiagnosed mental problems and may have been on medication later in life but detective said they were still trying to determine if he had a mental illness. He attempted to hang himself a year ago, police said. His mother had told authorities that she was scared of her son and he had a troubled childhood, often acting violent.

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A nation can rise no higher than its woman.

Why do I have a feeling they not 100% on this ? a cop movement?
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    10885135_1022387344444928_7155517017219395077_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=81fabb33363baa0dd66198c0d1f8f341&oe=5508C552&__gda__=1429505026_f58be462866999e38f470df8ac7e2655

People take the The Game seriously? lets face it he is no stranger to irrational judgement.This is a man that had a butterfly tattooed on his face then shortly after covered it up with "LA".
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    10885135_1022387344444928_7155517017219395077_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=81fabb33363baa0dd66198c0d1f8f341&oe=5508C552&__gda__=1429505026_f58be462866999e38f470df8ac7e2655

People take the The Game seriously? lets face it he is no stranger to irrational judgement.This is a man that had a butterfly tattooed on his face then shortly after covered it up with "LA".

I think it's obvious people value the message over the messenger....