Two police officers killed in Brooklyn in ‘execution-style’ slaying

Options

Comments

• JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I handle it by my own. I actually caught a body before.
    A ? ain't gonna rob me anymore since they know who i am. I don't need cops in my life

Now the D.A. in the county where you live knows who you are. Let Rex inform your ? of something. The two things that the statue of limitations don't apply to are kidnappings and murders, and your dumb ? ass just confessed to the latter. ? to stay updated on this because if this fool ass ? ends up doing 25 years for confessing to a murder on the IC, that would undoubtedly constitute GOAT self ether of not only on the IC, but also in the history of the world wide web.

Don't pay brah no Mind, he's a Poser ? ? from Somewhere in Europe who's ? for Nas .

Therefore, take none of his Posts Serious .
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whatever you do,
    R.D. wrote: »
    dwade206 wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »
    K_Fisher wrote: »
    Someone please explain the majority logic to me...So we are celebrating the murders of a Hispanic and Asian police officer in response to the murder of black victims by White cops?

Don't even waste your time

You trying to talk logic with ? babies

Not at all. You're still in your feelings because you been exposed as a ? ? ? , several times. Oh yeah, I'm sending ya moms back just in time for the holidays, so don't ever say I never did anything for you

Bruh

That's your granny

Ew

Bruh

That was my nut residue on ya mom's collar bone.

You hugged her. Ew
  • h8rhurta
    h8rhurta Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So the NY mayor has a black wife and bi-racial son?! Now I understand the outrage from the NYPD. His comments to his son were to 'BE CAREFUL' and that ikred them? They used to be discreet, but now they're openly defiant. I guess they want Guliani back.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did they declare marshall law after 9/11? Do you ? even understand how Marshal Law would shut our entire economy down.

What is Marshall Law? Is Marshall Law named after George Marshall, (who was Army Chief of Staff during the Second World War and Secretary of State under Harry Truman?) Is Marshall Law similar to the Marshall Plan? If the Marshall Law isn't similar to the Marshall Plan, then how is Marshall Law different from martial law?

Put it in a rap
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Police really said it's a war department now man wtf

And that's the ? up part and media is giving Lynch's Eichmann' wannabe ass a pass on it. White supremacists are over hear talking about that the Pres. the AG, and Rev. Al said, but nobody is paying much attention to the fact that President of the largest police union in America said that department is at war with the very people, (code for ? ,) that they're charged with protecting. And these muthafuckas have the unmitigated gall to wonder why the citizenry doesn't like they're punk ass.

The funny thing is, the perp is dead.Its not like the perp is alive, and is being harbored, by the community.
    The LONE GuN MEN, is dead...
    The cops really want war ???
    Lmao...
    There's more of us, then them, and if these racist cacs, and wetbacks wanna join forces with the cops, then so be it.
    theres alotta nations, licking their chops , watching America right now. Cause all this makes America look weak..
    Who's to say, ? cant line up with them??

The problem with african americans is they pledge allegiance to a country .
    African Americans has fought for the u.s. In every ? war. Yet muthafuckas come from all over, get more rights, and opportunities, then tell u to pull ya self up by the boot straps...
    African Americans need to stop being loyal, and start being opportunistic... Start lining up with whoever has the best opportunities for us at the moment.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did they declare marshall law after 9/11? Do you ? even understand how Marshal Law would shut our entire economy down.

What is Marshall Law? Is Marshall Law named after George Marshall, (who was Army Chief of Staff during the Second World War and Secretary of State under Harry Truman?) Is Marshall Law similar to the Marshall Plan? If the Marshall Law isn't similar to the Marshall Plan, then how is Marshall Law different from martial law?
    Martial law is the imposition of the highest-ranking military officer as the military governor or as the head of the government, thus removing all power from the previous executive, legislative, and judicial branches of government.

I know what martial law is, but you said Marshall Law.

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

law.jpg
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @R.D.
    181bqt8ds95cnjpg.jpg

Martial law is the imposition of the highest-ranking military officer as the military governor or as the head of the government, thus removing all power from the previous executive, legislative, and judicial branches of government.

I know what martial law is, but you said Marshall Law.

1408.gif
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont wish death on nobody but its

200.gif

200.gif
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    10885135_1022387344444928_7155517017219395077_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=81fabb33363baa0dd66198c0d1f8f341&oe=5508C552&__gda__=1429505026_f58be462866999e38f470df8ac7e2655

screen-shot-2014-12-20-at-11-48-38-am.png

The comment in my last post was a DIRECT RESPONSE to the picture above: I didn't say it was cool that 2 cops were murdered senselessly while sitting in their car. These weren't the cop(s) that killed ERIC GARNER so it wasn't necessary they die in that manner the same as it wasn't AT ALL necessary ERIC GARNER die in the way he did. My comment also suggested that #AllLivesMatter & #ShitNeedsToChangeNow but you simple minded ? skipped right over the real message to pull whatever negativity you could from my post... As expected. One thing about me is, I'm ME. I'm not running from my views or opinions & I'm standing firm on anything I say.. So while all of you trying to find the HATE in my post, there is NONE. What their is.... is an opinion of a man that believes the deaths of innocent people are never OKAY. Never has been !!! It just so happens, that I'm BLACK. It just so happens I grew up as a minority & have been a victim of racial profiling & police harassment in my youth the same as many so I can relate to the continuous STRUGGLE to change the way the GOVERNMENT deals with it's own employees when they're supposed to be highly trained professionals who loosely abuse the right to them wearing the badge given to them. "PROTECT & SERVE" does not mean "CHOKE & ? " an innocent un-armed man.... Retaliating for Eric Garner's murder the way the MEDIA portrays it happened wasn't the answer either but it happened.... SO WHAT NOW... Do police ? more civilians ??? Or do civilians ? more police ??? Y'all can't see what's happening to our country ? Or all YALL still too focused on an iPhone app to get off of it to take a REAL LOOK AROUND ??? & you ask me, do I like police: NO !!! Do I hate police: NO !!! Have I experienced more police abusing their authority than not: YES !!! So that's why "I" say ? THE POLICE !!! That's "MY OPINION".... Does that mean I think it's dope that 2 innocent cops were murdered: NOPE. But does it change my view on crooked police: NOPE !!! So... You can hate me, not like me, say ? GAME or UNFOLLOW or never support my MUSIC again because I have an opinion... SO WHAT, I DO NOT GIVE A ? !!! [To Be Continued..]

I respect this move from the Game that is some real ? that many in his position would never say or post.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    10885135_1022387344444928_7155517017219395077_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=81fabb33363baa0dd66198c0d1f8f341&oe=5508C552&__gda__=1429505026_f58be462866999e38f470df8ac7e2655

Haha Game gets mad props for that....karma is a ? and NYPD is learning the hard way
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BobOblah wrote: »
    Cops are being told to be on high alert and to wear bulletproof vests.

Good, time for them to see what it feels like on the other side
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    king mocha wrote: »
    Bad cop after all....Screenshot_2014-12-21-17-35-01_zpsqs7mokdv.png

Just like I said earlier

THEY WERE GUILTY OF SOMETHING...

^this is the same logic whites apply to cases like Michael Brown, to justify his death. he was guilty of theft/assault.. so its no big deal that he died. (im not saying i agree, just pointing out what seems to be hypocritical)
  • king mocha
    king mocha Members Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This just happened where i live

CHICOPEE, MA (WSHM) -
    A Chicopee man who officials say made a threatening comment towards police on a social media page will be charged.

Police say Charles Dirosa wrote, “Put Wings On Pigs” on his Facebook page Monday.

Followers of the Chicopee Police Department Facebook page alerted officials to the post and detectives investigated what they called a disturbing comment.

"After the events of the past few days, the PD took this threat very seriously," Chicopee police officials wrote on the department's Facebook page.

The Chicopee resident was identified as the Facebook user who wrote the comment and his information was given out to Massachusetts State Police and local police departments for officer safety.

Chicopee police say Dirosa will be summonsed to court for threatening to commit a crime.

Police departments across the nation were on high alert Sunday and Monday after a gunman fatally ambushed two NYPD officers in their squad car this weekend.

6277696_G_zps8utlu7tb.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-12-22-16-23-44-1_zps0ldvutkk.png
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

screen-shot-2014-12-20-at-11-48-38-am.png

The comment in my last post was a DIRECT RESPONSE to the picture above: I didn't say it was cool that 2 cops were murdered senselessly while sitting in their car. These weren't the cop(s) that killed ERIC GARNER so it wasn't necessary they die in that manner the same as it wasn't AT ALL necessary ERIC GARNER die in the way he did. My comment also suggested that #AllLivesMatter & #ShitNeedsToChangeNow but you simple minded ? skipped right over the real message to pull whatever negativity you could from my post... As expected. One thing about me is, I'm ME. I'm not running from my views or opinions & I'm standing firm on anything I say.. So while all of you trying to find the HATE in my post, there is NONE. What their is.... is an opinion of a man that believes the deaths of innocent people are never OKAY. Never has been !!! It just so happens, that I'm BLACK. It just so happens I grew up as a minority & have been a victim of racial profiling & police harassment in my youth the same as many so I can relate to the continuous STRUGGLE to change the way the GOVERNMENT deals with it's own employees when they're supposed to be highly trained professionals who loosely abuse the right to them wearing the badge given to them. "PROTECT & SERVE" does not mean "CHOKE & ? " an innocent un-armed man.... Retaliating for Eric Garner's murder the way the MEDIA portrays it happened wasn't the answer either but it happened.... SO WHAT NOW... Do police ? more civilians ??? Or do civilians ? more police ??? Y'all can't see what's happening to our country ? Or all YALL still too focused on an iPhone app to get off of it to take a REAL LOOK AROUND ??? & you ask me, do I like police: NO !!! Do I hate police: NO !!! Have I experienced more police abusing their authority than not: YES !!! So that's why "I" say ? THE POLICE !!! That's "MY OPINION".... Does that mean I think it's dope that 2 innocent cops were murdered: NOPE. But does it change my view on crooked police: NOPE !!! So... You can hate me, not like me, say ? GAME or UNFOLLOW or never support my MUSIC again because I have an opinion... SO WHAT, I DO NOT GIVE A ? !!! [To Be Continued..]

Today Game gets respect for this post. We'll have to wait and see if Tomorrow Game comes back and refutes everything Today Game said.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am just more and more impressed with this De Blasio character. I dont know jack about him but he is definitely a break from what Im used to.

I thought Michael Bloomberg was still the mayor to show you how much I know....
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

CHICOPEE, MA (WSHM) -
    A Chicopee man who officials say made a threatening comment towards police on a social media page will be charged.

Police say Charles Dirosa wrote, “Put Wings On Pigs” on his Facebook page Monday.

Followers of the Chicopee Police Department Facebook page alerted officials to the post and detectives investigated what they called a disturbing comment.

"After the events of the past few days, the PD took this threat very seriously," Chicopee police officials wrote on the department's Facebook page.

The Chicopee resident was identified as the Facebook user who wrote the comment and his information was given out to Massachusetts State Police and local police departments for officer safety.

Chicopee police say Dirosa will be summonsed to court for threatening to commit a crime.

Police departments across the nation were on high alert Sunday and Monday after a gunman fatally ambushed two NYPD officers in their squad car this weekend.

Dude....this ? should be thrown out immideately. Its actually quite comical that someone even approved this nonsense.

You have to prove a whooooole lot of ? that can't be proven in order to make this stick. Homie needs to sue for false arrest immediately.
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    $FreeWill wrote: »
    A nation can rise no higher than its woman.

Why do I have a feeling they not 100% on this ? a cop movement?

Are we talking about the same women that let Zimmerman walk?
  • king mocha
    king mocha Members Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

CHICOPEE, MA (WSHM) -

Dude....this ? should be thrown out immideately. Its actually quite comical that someone even approved this nonsense.

You have to prove a whooooole lot of ? that can't be proven in order to make this stick. Homie needs to sue for false arrest immediately.

It goes to show you the fear that they actually have. Now mere words are terrifying that you can be arrested. Yes they scared now
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

CHICOPEE, MA (WSHM) -

It goes to show you the fear that they actually have. Now mere words are terrifying that you can be arrested. Yes they scared now

It is not about fear they are simply flexing.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

CHICOPEE, MA (WSHM) -

Cops are only making ? worse for themselves, with dumb ? like this...
    There is more of us then them.
  • h8rhurta
    h8rhurta Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

CHICOPEE, MA (WSHM) -

Cops are only making ? worse for themselves, with dumb ? like this...
    There is more of us then them.

That's what they don't understand. Well they do, but the badge and gun helps them conveniently forget that when they take uniform, badge and gun off, they're still just humans like the people their 'against'. They have an us vs. them mentality to ANY AND EVERYONE NOT WEARING A BADGE.
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options