Comments

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We need Aaron making new eps of The boondocks badly
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The chick that said her head was slammed says she has a report from 2 years ago...when pressured to post the report she says "why would i lie"

But had bird post like

0xFkoCa.png

And her hater meter is at 100%

But her swag is still loading at 80%

epPxj1G.png
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    K_Fisher wrote: »
    10885135_1022387344444928_7155517017219395077_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=81fabb33363baa0dd66198c0d1f8f341&oe=5508C552&__gda__=1429505026_f58be462866999e38f470df8ac7e2655

People take the The Game seriously? lets face it he is no stranger to irrational judgement.This is a man that had a butterfly tattooed on his face then shortly after covered it up with "LA".

I think it's obvious people value the message over the messenger....

It says alot about the said people if they "value" that.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    10885135_1022387344444928_7155517017219395077_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=81fabb33363baa0dd66198c0d1f8f341&oe=5508C552&__gda__=1429505026_f58be462866999e38f470df8ac7e2655

People take the The Game seriously? lets face it he is no stranger to irrational judgement.This is a man that had a butterfly tattooed on his face then shortly after covered it up with "LA".

I think it's obvious people value the message over the messenger....

It says alot about the said people if they "value" that.

No it doesn't.

If a crackhead said it or if a harvard grad said it, it means the same tging to me. I don't ? ride and I'm not a follower so the "messenger" is unimportant to me. Troll
  • Max.
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    The chick that said her head was slammed says she has a report from 2 years ago...when pressured to post the report she says "why would i lie"

But had bird post like

0xFkoCa.png

And her hater meter is at 100%

But her swag is still loading at 80%

epPxj1G.png

I'm not really sure what you're trying to say here. It seems like your trying to attack her credibility, but nothing in the posts actually does that.

Well she says she has a report this cop slams her head n asked told post it..she doesn't want to post proof now...

The troubling thing is her swag levels are at 80%
  • Max.
    Options
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Who the ? cares what the game has to say about this
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »

This was last night. Someone in Dorchester let off shots at cops but didn't hit anyone.

• BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cops are being told to be on high alert and to wear bulletproof vests.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can only throw rocks at a hornet's nest for so long before they get ? & attack you.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. you sound like your Dad or your significant other is a cop. Take your biased ass somewhere else with all that ? ? .

You sound like a soldier

My fault trying to converse with smaller minds
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    R.D. you sound like your Dad or your significant other is a cop. Take your biased ass somewhere else with all that ? ? .

You sound like a soldier

Your vocabulary, grammar, and overall lack of an ability to think outside the box indicate an above average intelligence.

proxy.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fi51.tinypic.com%2F2wom0w6.gif

Smart ?
    police-discover-man-under-mattress-funny-gif.gif
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Someone please explain the majority logic to me...So we are celebrating the murders of a Hispanic and Asian police officer in response to the murder of black victims by White cops?

Don't even waste your time

You trying to talk logic with ? babies

Not at all. You're still in your feelings because you been exposed as a ? ? ? , several times. Oh yeah, I'm sending ya moms back just in time for the holidays, so don't ever say I never did anything for you
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I handle it by my own. I actually caught a body before.
    A ? ain't gonna rob me anymore since they know who i am. I don't need cops in my life

Now the D.A. in the county where you live knows who you are. Let Rex inform your ? of something. The two things that the statue of limitations don't apply to are kidnappings and murders, and your dumb ? ass just confessed to the latter. ? to stay updated on this because if this fool ass ? ends up doing 25 years for confessing to a murder on the IC, that would undoubtedly constitute GOAT self ether of not only on the IC, but also in the history of the world wide web.

• R.D.
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    Someone please explain the majority logic to me...So we are celebrating the murders of a Hispanic and Asian police officer in response to the murder of black victims by White cops?

Don't even waste your time

You trying to talk logic with ? babies

Not at all. You're still in your feelings because you been exposed as a ? ? ? , several times. Oh yeah, I'm sending ya moms back just in time for the holidays, so don't ever say I never did anything for you

Bruh

That's your granny

Ew
  • R.D.
    Options

You sound like a soldier

Your vocabulary, grammar, and overall lack of an ability to think outside the box indicate an above average intelligence.

Smart ?

My ability to think outside the box

Lmaooooooo the ironing

You've not posted one solution

Shut ya ? ass up
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Did they declare marshall law after 9/11? Do you ? even understand how Marshal Law would shut our entire economy down.

What is Marshall Law? Is Marshall Law named after George Marshall, (who was Army Chief of Staff during the Second World War and Secretary of State under Harry Truman?) Is Marshall Law similar to the Marshall Plan? If the Marshall Law isn't similar to the Marshall Plan, then how is Marshall Law different from martial law?

• THIRDSUPREME
    Options

You sound like a soldier

Smart ?

My ability to think outside the box

Lmaooooooo the ironing

You've not posted one solution

Shut ya ? ass up

The Ironing?

29dbeyb-1.gif

Smhid.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    Did they declare marshall law after 9/11? Do you ? even understand how Marshal Law would shut our entire economy down.

What is Marshall Law? Is Marshall Law named after George Marshall, (who was Army Chief of Staff during the Second World War and Secretary of State under Harry Truman?) Is Marshall Law similar to the Marshall Plan? If the Marshall Law isn't similar to the Marshall Plan, then how is Marshall Law different from martial law?
    Martial law is the imposition of the highest-ranking military officer as the military governor or as the head of the government, thus removing all power from the previous executive, legislative, and judicial branches of government.