suppose to apologize for killing white kids... apologizes to the parents of M. Brown, A. Jones

Options

Comments

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good luck making $1 a month making shoes in prison doggie
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When Trayvon was murdered they raised money for George Zimmerman. I will never ever forget that ? . Can you imagine if black folks.came up.with a 100 thousand dollar defense fund for these ? ?

That's basically what happened. I'm not glad they died...not sad either...just don't give a ? .

? get killed over less every ? day.

imagine if the black public viewed them as heroes and wanted to take pictures with them and ?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was their time I suppose.....this wouldn't happen if they stayed home
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who rides around in different hoods (especially where you ain't from & probably not allowed) & looking to buy some drugs anyway? If I smoke, pop pills & etc, I wouldn't even do that.

If I can't come in contact with my plug or don't know anybody who know somebody that have some then I'll just do without
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Who rides around in different hoods (especially where you ain't from & probably not allowed) & looking to buy some drugs anyway? If I smoke, pop pills & etc, I wouldn't even do that.

If I can't come in contact with my plug or don't know anybody who know somebody that have some then I'll just do without

In Chi there are open air drug markets where they'll serve any and everybody. It's stri tly business....aint no way they ? up the business. These ? were just crazy.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol Yall dudes are in a bad space. Them cops and crackas done stole your soul. You side with THIS? This!? Sad man. Sad. There's a reason they're called white 'devils' i see. You've let them take the one thing that seperates most of us from most of them. Truly sad.
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Lol Yall dudes are in a bad space. Them cops and crackas done stole your soul. You side with THIS? This!? Sad man. Sad. There's a reason they're called white 'devils' i see. You've let them take the one thing that seperates most of us from most of them. Truly sad.

? them kids....is that a bad enough space for you? ? 'em. If you're not black I have Zero compassion and feel nothing in my heart for you. Period.

Take all that early mornin cartoon ? somewhere else.

Ric flair "woo"

People have a right to their feelings and opinions
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options

They don't give a ? about us why must we give a ? about them? The deaths of innocent black men are mocked by those crackas. It was an unfortunate situation but maybe if they weren't out looking to buy drugs they would be alive today.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Look at the comments from this video. This is what they think of us.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=berfU689REc
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    Nobody has said they dont deserve to go to jail. Nobody said it was OK what they did. I simply pointed out that had it been two black kids killed in the process of looking for drugs - hell looking for a pack of damn skittles - the majoerity of whites would be mocking them as the media put them on trial for their own murder and plastered "WHAT ABOUT BLACK ON BLACK CRIME!" on our TV/PC screens for all to see & hear.

The previous responses aren't a product of the loss of our collective souls but rather a loss of our collective patience with those without souls; Theirs a difference.

But I ask you: Dont you think at some point you have to stop playing the "good ? " the ? that's always telling other blacks to be good negroes? At what ppoint do you finally say, "? them crackers we're reserving our tears and energy and prayers and good wishes for our own...because nobody else will."

It's not "playing the good ? " to not act like a savage. It's simply being a good human being. Just because white people act a certain way doesn't mean we should act that way too. I don't see why people can't understand that ? . Like in what way does it help our cause to praise the ? the guys did?
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So murderers cant have a political stance? Not allowed to voice their opinion. I thought freedom of speech was still allowed no matter who you are.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So murderers cant have a political stance? Not allowed to voice their opinion. I thought freedom of speech was still allowed no matter who you are.

He can have is opinion. We just don't have to applaud him for that dumb ? he said. Brown's murder doesn't have anything to do with him torturing and murdering someone.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nobody has said they dont deserve to go to jail. Nobody said it was OK what they did. I simply pointed out that had it been two black kids killed in the process of looking for drugs - hell looking for a pack of damn skittles - the majoerity of whites would be mocking them as the media put them on trial for their own murder and plastered "WHAT ABOUT BLACK ON BLACK CRIME!" on our TV/PC screens for all to see & hear.

The previous responses aren't a product of the loss of our collective souls but rather a loss of our collective patience with those without souls; Theirs a difference.

But I ask you: Dont you think at some point you have to stop playing the "good ? " the ? that's always telling other blacks to be good negroes? At what ppoint do you finally say, "? them crackers we're reserving our tears and energy and prayers and good wishes for our own...because nobody else will."

Lol Homeboy... unless you out there bustin your gun and actually catching BODIES over this so called revolution yall type about... you ARE the "good ? ."

Bc I know some 'bad negroes', and them nggas aint debating online...them nggas dont recieve W2's...Sigh. They're not in college. They do not participate in message boards, etc.

At some point you have to differentiate between what you say online vs how you live your life...in other words, i dont believe you nggas. All this hate thats grown out of all this and we just get more titangraphs, more threads, more debates, more co-signing of ungodly things

Now if thats who you are, DO YOU!

But dont use the next man's evil as the spark for YOUR life. Thats disgusting. Thats not how i live my life. But thats just ME. If you disgree, cool. May murder and mayhem fill your heart with joy.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    Nobody said what they did was right.
    Nobody said we are praising anything having to do with this situation.

We are pretty much saying .....

We give zero ? about WHITE people no matter what the situation.

Car accidents...plane crashes....drownings....school shootings. They all get the shoulder shrug from me....I do not give a single solitary ? about a ? damn ? on this planet. Why should I?
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options

It's not "playing the good ? " to not act like a savage. It's simply being a good human being. Just because white people act a certain way doesn't mean we should act that way too. I don't see why people can't understand that ? . Like in what way does it help our cause to praise the ? the guys did?

A savage wouldnt care at all. I said we should care for black people.

And NO it's not being a "good human being" it's being stupid and weak. Caring for a people who would just as easily destroy you and laugh over your dead child's body just because he/she is black is STUPID. I dont care what you've been brainwashed to believe. It's just dumb man. No way around it.

LMAO @ "help our cause." Right because extending a hand to crackers only to get spit on in return has worked WONDERS for us thus far.

And there is a clear difference between "I dont care that they're dead, Im going to focus on that many black lives that were needlessly lost who DID NOT get justice in return" and "WOOHOO! THEY'RE ? DEAD! GREAT!"

Also please dont mistake me for somebody that doesn't understand your position. I understand it very well. I UNDERSTAND why people used to think the Earth was flat. They just so happened to be misguided. And I also understand why you buy into a ? notion that "maybe we we just love them harder things will be OK." You've already been proven wrong time and time again. The question is why do you still believe that nonsense?
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol Homeboy... unless you out there bustin your gun and actually catching BODIES over this so called revolution yall type about... you ARE the "good ? ."

Bc I know some 'bad negroes', and them nggas aint debating online...them nggas dont recieve W2's...Sigh. They're not in college. They do not participate in message boards, etc.

At some point you have to differentiate between what you say online vs how you live your life...in other words, i dont believe you nggas. All this hate thats grown out of all this and we just get more titangraphs, more threads, more debates, more co-signing of ungodly things

Now if thats who you are, DO YOU!

But dont use the next man's evil as the spark for YOUR life. Thats disgusting. Thats not how i live my life. But thats just ME. If you disgree, cool. May murder and mayhem fill your heart with joy.

Did you really just respond with the textual equivalent of a " ? YOU WONT SAY THAT ? TO MY FACE!" tirade? Do 10 sets of 100 push-ups & gain enough strength to climb out that bottomless pit of feelings I put you in without effort.

Im not here to beef with you or validate your misguided affection for white people. I really dont beef on here like that no more.

Im here for the discussion and the discussion alone. If you're having trouble keeping up, the discussion was about these two dudes killing two white kids and why many black posters did not feel sorry for the victim's families.

The discussion is NOT about me or anybody strapping a GoPRO to our ? foreheads just in case we need to prove we really express our opinions to random crackers on the street - unwarranted -as we pass them by in everyday life.

Now back to the discussion at hand: I DONT CARE THAT THEY KILLED THEM.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The previous responses aren't a product of the loss of our collective souls but rather a loss of our collective patience with those without souls; There's a difference.

Do you really think the majority of white ppl would act like that?

• THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    Anybody remember this? How many white folks you see shedding tears about this?
    Joliet Strangulation Murders 4 Adults Arrested In Horrific Double Murder.: http://youtu.be/ldkERrfNcjU