suppose to apologize for killing white kids... apologizes to the parents of M. Brown, A. Jones

Options

Comments

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When Mike Brown was gunned down then the media tried to paint him as a negative person & trying to justify Darren Wilson killing. They tried to focus on him being in the store. When Trayvon Martin got killed I seen people tried to focus on "but but but why was he out so late, he had to be up to something, he had a hoody on, hoody attire equals criminals". But the media won't to all of a sudden ignore that 2 "precious" white boys traveling on the wrong side of town to buy drugs.

• REV_RAGE
    REV_RAGE Members Posts: 675 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Parent's of dead kids don't want appologies they want justice, also if you are not in your pond there are bigger fish running the one you went to. A loss hurts but if you white and deep in the hood, you best know people, do your dirt and jet set your ass to suburbia.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After looking at this thread again I see that the media is still getting away with a crime, teaching the viewer that the only innocent and worthy are whites and the stupid and guilty are black smh.

I dont know which is worse those who attack their own. or ones who cant see the injustice going on around them.
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see some screen names of posters who sided with WHITE PEOPLE in the dragging of an innocent black man (Bill Cosby) but stick up for a couple of murderers. So y'all really believe those two wouldn't never harm a brother or a sister for some money?
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    I see some screen names of posters who sided with WHITE PEOPLE in the dragging of an innocent black man (Bill Cosby) but stick up for a couple of murderers. So y'all really believe those two wouldn't never harm a brother or a sister for some money?

Idk lets ask them after the whites get done taking their lives away for a paycheck..
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the title should reflect what dude actually said in the video... its far more etherous than yawning...

That ? 's not cool man. It's sounds like these guys are guilty of pointless savagery. Why would you cosign him relating himself to peaceful protests. Hell, even if you're a proponent of violent resistance, you shouldn't want any connection to a couple dudes who basically killed two people over nothing.

Just like mike Brown's killer done...

Just like Trayvon Martin's killer done..
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »

Probably.... them ? aint ? and belong off the streets. Still don't give a ? bout'em....
  • illedout
    Options
    When Trayvon was murdered they raised money for George Zimmerman. I will never ever forget that ? . Can you imagine if black folks.came up.with a 100 thousand dollar defense fund for these ? ?

That's basically what happened. I'm not glad they died...not sad either...just don't give a ? .

? get killed over less every ? day.

this !!!
  • illedout
    edited January 2015
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    Dont you think at some point you have to stop playing the "good ? " the ? that's always telling other blacks to be good negroes? At what ppoint do you finally say, "? them crackers we're reserving our tears and energy and prayers and good wishes for our own...because nobody else will."

yes-rudy1.gif
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    Lol Yall dudes are in a bad space. Them cops and crackas done stole your soul. You side with THIS? This!? Sad man. Sad. There's a reason they're called white 'devils' i see. You've let them take the one thing that seperates most of us from most of them. Truly sad.
    Nobody has said they dont deserve to go to jail. Nobody said it was OK what they did. I simply pointed out that had it been two black kids killed in the process of looking for drugs - hell looking for a pack of damn skittles - the majoerity of whites would be mocking them as the media put them on trial for their own murder and plastered "WHAT ABOUT BLACK ON BLACK CRIME!" on our TV/PC screens for all to see & hear.

The previous responses aren't a product of the loss of our collective souls but rather a loss of our collective patience with those without souls; There's a difference.

But I ask you: Dont you think at some point you have to stop playing the "good ? " the ? that's always telling other blacks to be good negroes? At what ppoint do you finally say, "? them crackers we're reserving our tears and energy and prayers and good wishes for our own...because nobody else will."

Do you really think the majority of white ppl would act like that?

Ummmm yea...George Zimmerman and Darren Wilson both raised a hell of alot of money in donations from white people in support of them murdering teenagers.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    Lol Yall dudes are in a bad space. Them cops and crackas done stole your soul. You side with THIS? This!? Sad man. Sad. There's a reason they're called white 'devils' i see. You've let them take the one thing that seperates most of us from most of them. Truly sad.
    Nobody has said they dont deserve to go to jail. Nobody said it was OK what they did. I simply pointed out that had it been two black kids killed in the process of looking for drugs - hell looking for a pack of damn skittles - the majoerity of whites would be mocking them as the media put them on trial for their own murder and plastered "WHAT ABOUT BLACK ON BLACK CRIME!" on our TV/PC screens for all to see & hear.

The previous responses aren't a product of the loss of our collective souls but rather a loss of our collective patience with those without souls; There's a difference.

But I ask you: Dont you think at some point you have to stop playing the "good ? " the ? that's always telling other blacks to be good negroes? At what ppoint do you finally say, "? them crackers we're reserving our tears and energy and prayers and good wishes for our own...because nobody else will."

Ummmm yea...George Zimmerman and Darren Wilson both raised a hell of alot of money in donations from white people in support of them murdering teenagers.

look if the majority of white ppl hated blacc ppl like that, there woulda never been a blacc/mixed president
    there wouldnt be no oprah
    ppl wouldnt buy blacc ppls albums, cheer for blacc bball players
    and slavery would still exist

• Stiff
    Options

look if the majority of white ppl hated blacc ppl like that, there woulda never been a blacc/mixed president

I don't think the majority of white people HATE black people
    I think a significant portion of them are racist and another significant amount are racist enablers by taking the belief of a "post-racial society"
    Just because somebody's racist doesn't mean you hate people. You just believe they're inherently inferior. So I can be a racist white and still listen to Black music and have my favorite black basketball players.

Hell, I can be a racist white and even have Black people that I consider friends. People love their dogs and consider them man's best friend...that doesn't mean they think their dogs should have the right to vote or should sit at the dinner table with them.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Options

Obsessed to the point where they wanna keep us close...
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A savage wouldnt care at all. I said we should care for black people.

And NO it's not being a "good human being" it's being stupid and weak. Caring for a people who would just as easily destroy you and laugh over your dead child's body just because he/she is black is STUPID. I dont care what you've been brainwashed to believe. It's just dumb man. No way around it.

LMAO @ "help our cause." Right because extending a hand to crackers only to get spit on in return has worked WONDERS for us thus far.

And there is a clear difference between "I dont care that they're dead, Im going to focus on that many black lives that were needlessly lost who DID NOT get justice in return" and "WOOHOO! THEY'RE ? DEAD! GREAT!"

Also please dont mistake me for somebody that doesn't understand your position. I understand it very well. I UNDERSTAND why people used to think the Earth was flat. They just so happened to be misguided. And I also understand why you buy into a ? notion that "maybe we we just love them harder things will be OK." You've already been proven wrong time and time again. The question is why do you still believe that nonsense?

Who said anything about extending a hand or helping white people or even giving a ? about them? Ya'll ? constantly take ? too far just to make nonexistent points.

lol Ya'll ? sound like some crackas man. For people that hate them so much, ya'll sure do your best to try an be like them. So let's all continue to talk about how vile and unempathetic they are in one topic, and then move on to the next topic and be just as vile and unempathetic because some how hypocrisy serves our cause. Ya'll ? are clowns. I don't give a ? about white people in general, but that doesn't mean I think that it's cool that two of them are killed senselessly and it also doesn't mean that I praise some murderous ? because talked out of his ass during his trial.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

a lot has changed but a lot is hidden. all races stereotype each other and make judgments of each other based on skin tone but the only difference is white privilege which results in disadvantaged minorities.

the majority of white ppl may not necessarily hate black ppl cuz sometimes hate is too strong a word, but a lot of them still hold certain negative prejudices against them even subconsciously. when i was younger i remember this kid saying he doesnt like black people but he loves michael jordan. he didnt know any black people, he didnt have reasons not to like black people, but he didnt like them....but MJ was cool tho. the irony in that ? .

i used to have non black friends that made comments about there not being enough black fathers, yet one's father left them early on and the other dude never met his father. "black people are the majority on welfare" but they're waiting on their link card and wic every month. its not just whites its hispanics that can be hypocrites too.

we got a black president true, but there are democrats who wouldnt vote republican to save their own life, also more black people voted and i believe there was a higher turnout for more open minded young voters.

if racism was truly diminishing we wouldn't credit white ppl for being equality-oriented just because we like ball players, one or two talk show hosts, and a few rappers to get their shine...all of which are getting white people above them paid the most. what black people are really owning ? ? there is more to the racism discussion than who we like in the entertainment industry.

who are the ones really running ? behind the scenes?

u may not be that white person im talking about but a lot of those white ppl do exist today, especially in the older generations.

oh look us white ppl love jay-z and kanye, oprah and obama. highly talented, skilled individuals who are hard not to like. but when it comes to average joe's of black society look how theyre portrayed in the news by average joe's in white america, the comments they leave under videos and articles and social media. thats what we have when u boil down the melting ? .
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bravo to these two freedom fighters......
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and the prison system is today's form of physical slavery

mental slavery is a whole other discussion
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited January 2015
    Options
    There was never a time that the majority of white people hated black people. In general, most white people don't give a ? about black people the same way most of us don't give a ? about them. A lot of them have been conditioned to mistrust and fear us, but I'd say only a small amount of them actually hate us. The problem has never been their hatred. It's their apathy towards our plight and their gullibility when it comes to the racist institution pushing this ? narrative that anyone nonwhite is the enemy and the cause of all their problems. If you honestly believed that something was the reason you were in a bad situation, wouldn't you act towards it with hostility? They really are stupid enough to believe the ? and believe that we are the problem in this country.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Options
    Murder is bad to the victim,
    Murder is good to the vengeful.
    Murder is part of reality.
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And NO it's not being a "good human being" it's being stupid and weak. Caring for a people who would just as easily destroy you and laugh over your dead child's body just because he/she is black is STUPID. I dont care what you've been brainwashed to believe. It's just dumb man. No way around it.

LMAO @ "help our cause." Right because extending a hand to crackers only to get spit on in return has worked WONDERS for us thus far.

And there is a clear difference between "I dont care that they're dead, Im going to focus on that many black lives that were needlessly lost who DID NOT get justice in return" and "WOOHOO! THEY'RE ? DEAD! GREAT!"

Also please dont mistake me for somebody that doesn't understand your position. I understand it very well. I UNDERSTAND why people used to think the Earth was flat. They just so happened to be misguided. And I also understand why you buy into a ? notion that "maybe we we just love them harder things will be OK." You've already been proven wrong time and time again. The question is why do you still believe that nonsense?

Who said anything about extending a hand or helping white people or even giving a ? about them? Ya'll ? constantly take ? too far just to make nonexistent points.

lol Ya'll ? sound like some crackas man. For people that hate them so much, ya'll sure do your best to try an be like them. So let's all continue to talk about how vile and unempathetic they are in one topic, and then move on to the next topic and be just as vile and unempathetic because some how hypocrisy serves our cause. Ya'll ? are clowns. I don't give a ? about white people in general, but that doesn't mean I think that it's cool that two of them are killed senselessly and it also doesn't mean that I praise some murderous ? because talked out of his ass during his trial.

Fight fire with fire I guess, they don't deserve our apathy.
  • Stiff
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »

If fighting devils..turns us into devils..we lose

EDIT: at the same time tho..not particularly heartbroken about their deaths
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There was never a time that the majority of white people hated black people. In general, most white people don't give a ? about black people the same way most of us don't give a ? about them. A lot of them have been conditioned to mistrust and fear us, but I'd say only a small amount of them actually hate us. The problem has never been their hatred. It's their apathy towards our plight and their gullibility when it comes to the racist institution pushing this ? narrative that anyone nonwhite is the enemy and the cause of all their problems. If you honestly believed that something was the reason you were in a bad situation, wouldn't you act towards it with hostility? They really are stupid enough to believe the ? and believe that we are the problem in this country.

You want to believe they're gullible. They are not...they hate you....you are too weak to hate them back. Sad.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

You want to believe they're gullible. They are not...they hate you....you are too weak to hate them back. Sad.

Ya'll really think white people go around thinking about Black people enough to hate us? lol Don't get me wrong. There are plenty of them that do legitimately hate us. I'm not disputing that. But there are large swaths of land in this country where there are plenty of them and almost none of us. The white people living there don't hate black people. They don't even know any black people. What they hate is the ? they've been fed about black people.

And lol @ you silly ? thinking it makes you strong to hate them. What good has it done to hate them? If nothing else, it's a collossal was of time because ya'll damn sure waste a lot of time ? and moaning about them that you could put into something more constructive. You could apply the zeal you have towards your hatred of them to uplifting your own people. But you don't because that would actually require effort, and banging angrily on keys is a lot easier.
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »

If fighting devils..turns us into devils..we lose

EDIT: at the same time tho..not particularly heartbroken about their deaths

And that's always been the problem, other races have always been afraid to stoop down to their level. They break the rules ; they ? , ? , enslave, murder and infiltrate all the time. Yet we are always asked to make them understand and defend ourselves. Sometimes you must fight fire with fire. Don't let hatred consume you but one must at times punch some sense into them and use their own rhetoric against them.