suppose to apologize for killing white kids... apologizes to the parents of M. Brown, A. Jones

Options

Comments

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    debating whether or not all white ppl hate all black ppl is silly and irrelevant.
    this racist defense league ? is also silly.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »
    Stiff wrote: »
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    A savage wouldnt care at all. I said we should care for black people.

And NO it's not being a "good human being" it's being stupid and weak. Caring for a people who would just as easily destroy you and laugh over your dead child's body just because he/she is black is STUPID. I dont care what you've been brainwashed to believe. It's just dumb man. No way around it.

LMAO @ "help our cause." Right because extending a hand to crackers only to get spit on in return has worked WONDERS for us thus far.

And there is a clear difference between "I dont care that they're dead, Im going to focus on that many black lives that were needlessly lost who DID NOT get justice in return" and "WOOHOO! THEY'RE ? DEAD! GREAT!"

Also please dont mistake me for somebody that doesn't understand your position. I understand it very well. I UNDERSTAND why people used to think the Earth was flat. They just so happened to be misguided. And I also understand why you buy into a ? notion that "maybe we we just love them harder things will be OK." You've already been proven wrong time and time again. The question is why do you still believe that nonsense?

Who said anything about extending a hand or helping white people or even giving a ? about them? Ya'll ? constantly take ? too far just to make nonexistent points.

lol Ya'll ? sound like some crackas man. For people that hate them so much, ya'll sure do your best to try an be like them. So let's all continue to talk about how vile and unempathetic they are in one topic, and then move on to the next topic and be just as vile and unempathetic because some how hypocrisy serves our cause. Ya'll ? are clowns. I don't give a ? about white people in general, but that doesn't mean I think that it's cool that two of them are killed senselessly and it also doesn't mean that I praise some murderous ? because talked out of his ass during his trial.

Fight fire with fire I guess, they don't deserve our apathy.

If fighting devils..turns us into devils..we lose

EDIT: at the same time tho..not particularly heartbroken about their deaths

And that's always been the problem, other races have always been afraid to stoop down to their level. They break the rules ; they ? , ? , enslave, murder and infiltrate all the time. Yet we are always asked to make them understand and defend ourselves. Sometimes you must fight fire with fire. Don't let hatred consume you but one must at times punch some sense into them and use their own rhetoric against them.

Tell that to Asians, African immigrants, Jews, and all the other groups that spend less time worrying about Whites do and think and more time finding other ways to use their own rules against them. Yeah, we African Americans have caught it worse than any of them in this country, but that doesn't mean we can't learn from their examples.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And NO it's not being a "good human being" it's being stupid and weak. Caring for a people who would just as easily destroy you and laugh over your dead child's body just because he/she is black is STUPID. I dont care what you've been brainwashed to believe. It's just dumb man. No way around it.

LMAO @ "help our cause." Right because extending a hand to crackers only to get spit on in return has worked WONDERS for us thus far.

And there is a clear difference between "I dont care that they're dead, Im going to focus on that many black lives that were needlessly lost who DID NOT get justice in return" and "WOOHOO! THEY'RE ? DEAD! GREAT!"

Also please dont mistake me for somebody that doesn't understand your position. I understand it very well. I UNDERSTAND why people used to think the Earth was flat. They just so happened to be misguided. And I also understand why you buy into a ? notion that "maybe we we just love them harder things will be OK." You've already been proven wrong time and time again. The question is why do you still believe that nonsense?

Who said anything about extending a hand or helping white people or even giving a ? about them? Ya'll ? constantly take ? too far just to make nonexistent points.

lol Ya'll ? sound like some crackas man. For people that hate them so much, ya'll sure do your best to try an be like them. So let's all continue to talk about how vile and unempathetic they are in one topic, and then move on to the next topic and be just as vile and unempathetic because some how hypocrisy serves our cause. Ya'll ? are clowns. I don't give a ? about white people in general, but that doesn't mean I think that it's cool that two of them are killed senselessly and it also doesn't mean that I praise some murderous ? because talked out of his ass during his trial.

And that's always been the problem, other races have always been afraid to stoop down to their level. They break the rules ; they ? , ? , enslave, murder and infiltrate all the time. Yet we are always asked to make them understand and defend ourselves. Sometimes you must fight fire with fire. Don't let hatred consume you but one must at times punch some sense into them and use their own rhetoric against them.

So philosophically speaking, in your opinion is the only way for the Black race to thrive is if we adapt some more of the worse qualities of white people?
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There was never a time that the majority of white people hated black people. In general, most white people don't give a ? about black people the same way most of us don't give a ? about them. A lot of them have been conditioned to mistrust and fear us, but I'd say only a small amount of them actually hate us. The problem has never been their hatred. It's their apathy towards our plight and their gullibility when it comes to the racist institution pushing this ? narrative that anyone nonwhite is the enemy and the cause of all their problems. If you honestly believed that something was the reason you were in a bad situation, wouldn't you act towards it with hostility? They really are stupid enough to believe the ? and believe that we are the problem in this country.

You want to believe they're gullible. They are not...they hate you....you are too weak to hate them back. Sad.

Ya'll really think white people go around thinking about Black people enough to hate us? lol Don't get me wrong. There are plenty of them that do legitimately hate us. I'm not disputing that. But there are large swaths of land in this country where there are plenty of them and almost none of us. The white people living there don't hate black people. They don't even know any black people. What they hate is the ? they've been fed about black people.

And lol @ you silly ? thinking it makes you strong to hate them. What good has it done to hate them? If nothing else, it's a collossal was of time because ya'll damn sure waste a lot of time ? and moaning about them that you could put into something more constructive. You could apply the zeal you have towards your hatred of them to uplifting your own people. But you don't because that would actually require effort, and banging angrily on keys is a lot easier.

Lol. It takes absolutely zero effort on my part to recognize who my enemy is and always has been in this here world.
    What good has it done to hate them? These are the same ? that could give less than a ? if you and your family members are dead in a grave tomorrow. ? ...I don't and will never love my enemy, I don't subscribe to that ? mentality...at all. I bet there's ? that you hate right now for some trivial nonsense but you don't feel anything toward the ? who support and pull the strings for the extinction of your entire race. Man stop talkin to us bout this ? ? bro.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options

Tell that to Asians, African immigrants, Jews, and all the other groups that spend less time worrying about Whites do and think and more time finding other ways to use their own rules against them. Yeah, we African Americans have caught it worse than any of them in this country, but that doesn't mean we can't learn from their examples.

has it ever occurred to u that we worry more because we are victimized more?
    black ppl came from slavery to having an educated middle class. none of those groups u named have come from those beginnings to make the strides we have.
    kys for even taking that line of argument.
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Lol. It takes absolutely zero effort on my part to recognize who my enemy is and always has been in this here world.
    What good has it done to hate them? These are the same ? that could give less than a ? if you and your family members are dead in a grave tomorrow. ? ...I don't and will never love my enemy, I don't subscribe to that ? mentality...at all. I bet there's ? that you hate right now for some trivial nonsense but you don't feel anything toward the ? who support and pull the strings for the extinction of your entire race. Man stop talkin to us bout this ? ? bro.

Again, who asked you to love them ? ? Ya'll ? stay debating against arguments that were never made. Does your ? really think that "not rejoicing in their misery" = loving them?

black ppl came from slavery to having an educated middle class. none of those groups u named have come from those beginnings to make the strides we have.

And in this case the those white kids were the victims. If you worry more about black people, just be real and say that, but don't throw out that victim ? because blacks don't corner the market on victimization. And that's irrelevant anyway because I never said you had to worry or care about what happens to white people. I've said on more than one occasion, I don't care about them. I will say for people who don't worry about white people ya'll sure whine about them a lot.

Didn't I specifically say we've had it worse than any of those groups? I'm pretty sure I did. So explain to me the part of what you said that means we can't learn anything from any of them? And I'm pretty sure I'm the one that always says we've made strides while most of the rest of you clowns are acting like we're in the same position we were 60 years ago. So what are you even arguing here?
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So philosophically speaking, in your opinion is the only way for the Black race to thrive is if we adapt some more of the worse qualities of white people?

bein the good guy nice guy doesnt always work. you got to do what you got to do to win out here. simple as that. life aint a fairytale. this is a growing pains type question.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Lol Yall dudes are in a bad space. Them cops and crackas done stole your soul. You side with THIS? This!? Sad man. Sad. There's a reason they're called white 'devils' i see. You've let them take the one thing that seperates most of us from most of them. Truly sad.

you cant be this oblivious
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

bein the good guy nice guy doesnt always work. you got to do what you got to do to win out here. simple as that. life aint a fairytale. this is a growing pains type question.

This is what I'm not getting from you guys. How is "not taking joy in some ? like this" being a good or nice guy? And how is sitting around laughing about it like white people do everytime some ? happens to one of us productive in any way? If someone can give me answers to those questions, then I'll step back and say ya'll are right.
  • Meta_Conscious
    edited January 2015
    Options

Again, who asked you to love them ? ? Ya'll ? stay debating against arguments that were never made. Does your ? really think that "not rejoicing in their misery" = loving them?

And in this case the those white kids were the victims. If you worry more about black people, just be real and say that, but don't throw out that victim ? because blacks don't corner the market on victimization. And that's irrelevant anyway because I never said you had to worry or care about what happens to white people. I've said on more than one occasion, I don't care about them. I will say for people who don't worry about white people ya'll sure whine about them a lot.

Didn't I specifically say we've had it worse than any of those groups? I'm pretty sure I did. So explain to me the part of what you said that means we can't learn anything from any of them? And I'm pretty sure I'm the one that always says we've made strides while most of the rest of you clowns are acting like we're in the same position we were 60 years ago. So what are you even arguing here?

cut it out.
    your dome is bleached.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So you must admire white people for doing what they got to do to win at the expense of every other race on the planet?

So you must empathize with the need to have slaves to power the economy? Interesting way of thinking..
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't agree with anyone dying of any race and aint ? funny about children dying but where was the sympathy when our kids die? ? like this is why white folks aren't considered humans because they think no lives matter but their own
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

cut it out.
    you're dome is bleached.

Your whole stance is illogical and since you can't really defend it wit any reason, you resort to personal attacks. And that's why cats like you are ineffectual.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options

cut it out.
    you're dome is bleached.

Your whole stance is illogical and since you can't really defend it wit any reason, you resort to personal attacks. And that's why cats like you are ineffectual.

whats amusing to me is the things that u have projected on to my posts since the beginning.
    I have said nothing illogical. u don't even know what my stance is really.
  • Copper
    Options
    S2J and Monk were the type of slaves that would cry when they found out the master was sick
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

cut it out.
    you're dome is bleached.

whats amusing to me is the things that u have projected on to my posts since the beginning.
    I have said nothing illogical. u don't even know what my stance is really.

Name something I've projected on your post. Projecting is you dudes constantly claiming that I'm saying you have to care about white people or should put their problems over our own. Projecting is you dudes applying the good/nice guy rhetoric to my stance when it has nothing to do with anything I've said. That's projecting. I don't think I've done that to you, but maybe I have. So point me to the place where I did that to you, and I'll admit my wrong.
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One always needs martyrs

but martyrs are nothing without follow ups

im not advocating violence, just my 2 cents.

revive the 'black wallstreet' or something like that.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all funny as ? in here.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    my original post was not demonstrative of my support for their behavior.
    It has exposed a problem, tho... some of u have Stockholm syndrome... I know... u don't care... but u sure going hard at your brothers as if they're the ones systematically oppressing folks in the US.
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    S2J and Monk were the type of slaves that would cry when they found out the master was sick

lol Ya'll ? be rushing to a post to say something stupid. Please point me to the post where I said anything sympathetic at all about the victims in this case. This is the dumb ? I'm talking about. Ya'll claim to not care about white people, but your whole psyche revolves around them. When I say I don't give a ? about white people. I really and truly don't give a ? about them. And that's what all of you seem to be too dense to grasp. My stance has nothing to do with how it affects whites or relates to whites. It has everything to do with the fact that I don't want us to be like them. I want blacks to stand taller and be better, while ya'll want to sink down to their level and revel in it like pigs in the mud.

We're not slaves anymore. Ya'll need to learn that. Stop relating everything back to being a slave. We're not slaves anymore and we don't have to act and think like them.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Smh at these Ole eye for an eye makes the world blind ass ? in here. Them crackas aren't thinking like that when we do something to one of them. Yet y'all want to be docile in hopes of not ? off white people, or thinking like that going to make whites stop hating us.
  • Copper
    edited January 2015
    Options

lol Ya'll ? be rushing to a post to say something stupid. Please point me to the post where I said anything sympathetic at all about the victims in this case. This is the dumb ? I'm talking about. Ya'll claim to not care about white people, but your whole psyche revolves around them. When I say I don't give a ? about white people. I really and truly don't give a ? about them. And that's what all of you seem to be too dense to grasp. My stance has nothing to do with how it affects whites or relates to whites. It has everything to do with the fact that I don't want us to be like them. I want blacks to stand taller and be better, while ya'll want to sink down to their level and revel in it like pigs in the mud.

We're slaves anymore. Ya'll need to learn that. Stop relating everything back to being a slave. We're not slaves anymore and we don't have to act and think like them.

this ? wants to go back to the plantation
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited January 2015
    Options
    my original post was not demonstrative of my support for their behavior.
    It has exposed a problem, tho... some of u have Stockholm syndrome... I know... u don't care... but u sure going hard at your brothers as if they're the ones systematically oppressing folks in the US.

Your original post applied a level of merit to his words that shouldn't have been given period. These dudes are ? . We shouldn't be giving two thoughts to them let alone applauding some ? one of them says in the court. Again, they killed and tortured two white dudes. I bet you they've done worse to the blacks in the area.

As for the rest of what you said, you are the ones that can't do, say, or think anything without bringing the white man up. When I go to community building meetings, mentorships, or tutoring, I don't mention white people. When I'm helping young brothas figure out how to improve their situations and work on the future, I don't say anything about white people. Because white people don't matter to me outside of how much I have to deal with them to accomplish my goals.

Meanwhile, on this site, a mostly black site, we could be discussing some black ? , and the discussion wouldn't go two posts before someone brings up white people. Now tell me, who really has the unhealthy obsession with their former captor?

this ? wants to go back to the plantation

Now we using typos to respond...ok. lol
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @THIRDSUPREME‌ if dead white ppl make you that happy, i sure hope you gonna ? some yourself.
    you could be a hero to these other forum thugs.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    at the end of the day this was nothing more than a waste of life. killing those two white boys accomplished what exactly???? nothing just two more dead crackers and two more young black men in jail.

All humans for the most part are the same the only reason blacks don't treat whites in way they treat us is because we are not in the positions they are in, so there is no moral high ground for black people to stand on so we are not better than whites morally.