Somebody Done Told You Wrong: Black Celebrities Who Say They’re Not African American

Options

Comments

• THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the coonery the has sprouted since i posted in the thread is amazing....

now yall want to just be american now....

u wouldn't understand..
    nor do i expect u to..

yeah i dont understand ? ? , nor do i expect to...

aint nothin ? about that..
    jus cause we say ? where u from..

we aint from there.
    u on the other hand are u ? immigrant??

apples and oranges..

and you aint ?

unless you native america , miss me with this nonsense

? i aint come over here lookin for better opportunities.. like i tell thag foreign french ? ..

some ? u should shut the ? up about..

? is u to call anything ? ?!! u jus live here ? .. u aint from here.. ur opinion on all things "bein BLACK in America" is invalid..

now go back to bootleggin purses.. doin credit scams and fixin tax returns ? ? ..

The foreign french fried , croissant wielder ? that i am will answer to you this :

The only thing you good at is SELLING HUMAN FLESH. Oh yeah you were poor, you had no options... weak minded ? excuse.

Imo you d rather ignoring your roots cause and anyting related to social ties cause it s the mirror thats reflects your AINT ? personality.

You re a ? you re not Steve Jobs
    You re a ? youre not Cheikh Anta Diop
    Youre a ? youre not ... and the list goes on

You look like the cointelpro ? that have the mission to instill ignorance druggs and material life inside the communities.

Im always laughing at your dissertations. ? STOP POSTING please your words have no sense nor background.

[/quot
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    charles2 wrote: »
    I know I'm late on this discussion, but as far as the mixed folks, such as myself, I kind of feel where they coming from. Why should we completely dismiss our non-black side. It's like that one person said, I'm just as much white as I am black. Do I identify more with the black side? Yes. Black wife, black friends, etc., but I don't despise my white side. If I did, I'd be a "? ", right?

If anyone said something similar, my bad. Didn't read every page.

Mixed Excellence.

Im the same way brotha...

#mixedexcellence

Me too

#mixedexcellence

Ok now im so confused. Just last week you was saying how lightskin people are not black and how they are not down with the struggle. Now u are lightskin and ? on black people. Whose side you are on? You do not care about fighting white supremacy just saying ? aint ? .

Black men don't care about fighting white supremacy, why should I? The majority of y'all are abusive by nature, and extremely color struck. Y'all complain about the white man, but deep down y'all wanna be him. Y'all want all the things the white man has including his woman. So why should light skin & mixed race people care, y'all think of us as nothing but fetishes anyway... Look at the illpix section, nothing but dark skin, nappy headed men, with wide noses ? from women they don't even have the genetics to create...

Charles Mason gave the truth on you black men alone time ago.... ? love the white woman more than her own race of men do.

http://youtu.be/qKUu0mdQHhg

The black race is doomed, their is no saving it.

FRAUD ASS ? .

One day ...

Mixed people aren't human.

The next...

I'm mixed I hate you ? .

Why is John Clarke in your Avi?

Die Troll... get the ? on.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    I know I'm late on this discussion, but as far as the mixed folks, such as myself, I kind of feel where they coming from. Why should we completely dismiss our non-black side. It's like that one person said, I'm just as much white as I am black. Do I identify more with the black side? Yes. Black wife, black friends, etc., but I don't despise my white side. If I did, I'd be a "? ", right?

Mixed Excellence.

#mixedexcellence

Me too

#mixedexcellence

Ok now im so confused. Just last week you was saying how lightskin people are not black and how they are not down with the struggle. Now u are lightskin and ? on black people. Whose side you are on? You do not care about fighting white supremacy just saying ? aint ? .

Black men don't care about fighting white supremacy, why should I? The majority of y'all are abusive by nature, and extremely color struck. Y'all complain about the white man, but deep down y'all wanna be him. Y'all want all the things the white man has including his woman. So why should light skin & mixed race people care, y'all think of us as nothing but fetishes anyway... Look at the illpix section, nothing but dark skin, nappy headed men, with wide noses ? from women they don't even have the genetics to create...

Charles Mason gave the truth on you black men alone time ago.... ? love the white woman more than her own race of men do.

FRAUD ASS ? .

One day ...

Mixed people aren't human.

The next...

I'm mixed I hate you ? .

Why is John Clarke in your Avi?

Die Troll... get the ? on.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Mixed Excellence.

#mixedexcellence

Me too

#mixedexcellence

Hole up, you half cac? lmao foh here you ofay
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im not suprised there attacking a mixed black female poster

But kat ol boy these dudes will tap dance for a thick whitey anyday..
  • THIRDSUPREME
    Options
    @DrJohnHenrikClarke is schizophrenic as a ? . ? says the exact opposite ? on a day to day basis.

Like I said before.

? is clean off her meds.
    Somewhere in bathroom stall sittin on the floor talking to herself. ? outta here.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    There are mixed people right here on the forum that ? on there white side and apparently there are those who don't, but as far as i am concerned if you have a white parent and don't consider yourself black then i treat you like an honorary ?

Wait wait, are you the same zombie? I remember you saying that mixed people could never be considered black to you.
  • DrJohnHenrikClarke
    DrJohnHenrikClarke Members Posts: 120
    Options

Thats the only thing black men are good for, my white daddy told me to stay away from ? along time ago.

Big up to all the mixed race men, ? can learn something from y'all.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at beefing with a mexican. mexicans are vastly physically inferior to black folk the average mexican is five feet four inches.
  • DrJohnHenrikClarke
    Options
    @DrJohnHenrikClarke is schizophrenic as a ? . ? says the exact opposite ? on a day to day basis.

Like I said before.

? is clean off her meds.
    Somewhere in bathroom stall sittin on the floor talking to herself. ? outta here.

You say all that... yet you was hitting me up in my inbox asking for nudes. FOH.
  • zombie
    Options
    There are mixed people right here on the forum that ? on there white side and apparently there are those who don't, but as far as i am concerned if you have a white parent and don't consider yourself black then i treat you like an honorary ?

Wait wait, are you the same zombie? I remember you saying that mixed people could never be considered black to you.

Mixed people who don't identify with being black above everything else I DON'T CONSIDER BLACK

I had debates with you were i tried to show you that in the future my fear was that mixed people would eventually grow in number and start considering themselves there own race like they do in brazil but some mixed people I don't consider black.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know that ? im mixed

S/o @pico

#mixedexcellence
  • DrJohnHenrikClarke
    Options
    I know one thing... we mixed race people need our own racial category. I'm tried of being group up with Jamaicans and Haitians who are dark as hell with red eyes.
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited February 2015
    Options

Mixed people who don't identify with being black above everything else I DON'T CONSIDER BLACK

I had debates with you were i tried to show you that in the future my fear was that mixed people would eventually grow in number and start considering themselves there own race like they do in brazil but some mixed people I don't consider black.

Yeah I remember your stance, but I could have sworn you took the hard stance that no mixed people could be trusted or accepted as pure black. Maybe I just misunderstood you.
  • zombie
    Options

Yeah I remember your stance, but I could have sworn you took the hard stance that no mixed people could be trusted or accepted as pure black.

If you are asking me if they can be trusted on the same level that's a different question and the answer is maybe, because depending on the situation i won't trust a jet black person either.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

Yeah I remember your stance, but I could have sworn you took the hard stance that no mixed people could be trusted or accepted as pure black.

If you are asking me if they can be trusted on the same level that's a different question and the answer is maybe, because depending on the situation i won't trust a jet black person either.

Fair enough.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    I think as time goes on more and more people will reject "racial" labels and such. Its just something happening as time goes on for various reasons. People like "im a person if you got hangups thats on you" type of thing.

tumblr_mrcokhsrJP1qg1qx9o7_r1_250.gif

This just my observation but its already happening. Ive seen it personally. Im one of em for the most part. While people waste time hung up on "race" writing essays and whatnot im focusin on more important things. It kind of inevitable as time goes on. Just think how much "racial" matters have changed since the 50s and 60s. It used to be legal to have a sign that says "no coloreds". Everything used to be based on "race" at a point in time. Not here to argue or nothin just attitudes like these celebrities are a sign of the times and will only grow.
    @NoCompetition
    If you look at what's going on in america in when it relates to African American males, it's almost dangerous for us to not consider race. Sometimes things just happen, but the measures taken against us, the metaphorical blockade placed in our path to keep us from evolving is not a coincidence. If you don't see that there's a war on us, sometimes hot, most times cold, than you're either naive or incompetent. Donald sterling isn't the only person in a position of power who feels the way he feels bruh.

10.. 15.. 20 yrs ago would Donald Sterling have lost his team tho??

That's due to the media and social media outrage. Not better race relations and cooling racial tensions.

and u don't see the writings on the wall..
    social media is ? everything up.. these old powers are bein toppled.. it aint jus happening in America either..
    which is what homie was alluding to.. people are starting to see past the ? ..

y'all need to catch up...

we got asians sayin black lives matter.. its a new world... we out here tryin to come together y'all on some "lets retrace our roots" ? .. nah.. ? all that... been there done that.. aint get us nowhere.. this goes back to my original post.. why can't we jus say we're Americans.. ? all that divide ? .. but if we are to create our own identity.. africa needs to be left out cause we're too far removed..

u sound helpless and hopeless my ? ... even christianity is losing its grip thanks to internet... we're in the information age... same as when we came out the dark ages.. people are wakin up its happening everywhere.. not even jus socially ..but even business.. these corporations are losing they grip..

but i do agree wit u on that one thing.. "unite and prosper" which is what iv been screaming this whole thread.. Africa aint with us in this fight.. we as BLACKS in America gotta come together.. and educate ourselves not on no ? Zulu dance but this new frontier that lies in front of us.. which is what i told dude forget his name earlier.. ? teaching yo kids that african ? .. that serves no purpose.. the information is out there... we need to be learning how to own some ? .. acquire land.. start our own businesses.. etc.. all this race ? is a ? distraction..
    White, christian males run this country, and will continue until we can unite and prosper like we should.[/b] We've gained a bit of ground, but the corner stone of what you speak on the most.... Wealth, is still in their hands and by a margin that I don't even think you could guess because it's so wide.

I sound helpless and hopeless? You love to default to them insults my ? . I changed the quoted a lil bit, you happy ? ? The fact still remains, they hold the cards. And hell yea i'm teaching my kids their history so they can know that what the TV show em, and them crackas tell em ain't true. I ain't about to be around here puttin em in them bright ass dashikis and all that, but they ain't gonna need a watch to know what time it is. They gon know what it is from me so they can know wassup, while still progressing. Build the foundation so they can can't be toppled.

lol.. still the same ? .. but yeh.. more power to u my ? ..
    im teachin mines black history.. blacks in america history.. ? all that ancient times ? .. but hey.. potAto pOtato..

jus make sure u tell them the real tho..
    that Africa was a MAJOR player in the slave trade and are JUS as guilty.. if u go tell it.. tell it all... don't romanticize the ? . lol

? , you most likely are a high school dropout , what the ? do you know about history to be teaching anything. If you have a daughter all you can teach her is how to give a ? money.

and the mother probably is going to be a hoe, what is she going to teach??? how to swallow ? without tasting it or how to run in clear heels. ? you are a loser and the best thing you can do for your children is not be around
    I'm late but...

tumblr_mpfqkpmvvv1qm3ypqo1_500.gif
  • zombie
    Options
    The troll ? in this thread is the perfect example of why i believe that race mixing is a detriment to the black race and why mixed race people need to be accepted into the black community as much as possible when possible.

tyson beckford is mixed i consider him black
    j cole is mixed i consider him black
    bob marley was mixed i consider him black
    daughter for broadwalk empire was black
    chiwetelu ejifor is black from nigerian descent and he is a similar same tone as bob marley and j cole
    lupita nyongo is black
    nelson mandella was black

I consider all these people black we have a wide range of features and skin tones even among the people born in africa.

WHEN YOU start looking like mariah carey to me you are no longer black
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I know one thing... we mixed race people need our own racial category. I'm tried of being group up with Jamaicans and Haitians who are dark as hell with red eyes.

You already have one, on some forms its called other, on some forms its called two or more races, so what is the problem

and what are you? a half breed west indian or somethin
  • zombie
    Options
    SWAMPGOD wrote: »

You already have one, its called other

? stop putting that crazy ? on us we don't want her ass we have enough crazy people to deal with already
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? stop putting that crazy ? on us we don't want her ass we have enough crazy people to deal with already

I'm sayin though, she said she doesn't want to be in the same group as "darkskin jamaicans and hatians with red eyes" so its only logical that she is a half breed west indian
  • The Lonious Monk
    edited February 2015
    Options
  • zombie
    Options

I'm sayin though, she said she doesn't want to be in the same group as "darkskin jamaicans and hatians with red eyes" so its only logical that she is a half breed west indian

nah she's african american
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    photo.jpg

You hear that you nappy-headed, wide-nosed, abusive by nature, dark skinned Black males? You ? over what your genetics cannot even create, and you only claim the night-light mutts as your own because along with wanting everything teh Whites have, you literally want to be them. ? .

• Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So does the GNS not have mods that ban people anymore? Or is this accepted?
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thats the only thing black men are good for, my white daddy told me to stay away from ? along time ago.

Big up to all the mixed race men, ? can learn something from y'all.

Ur moms aint ? letting a longknife inside of her, that ? is worse that any ? on this board. Half cacs that front like you do cant talk aout the movement, get the ? on ? .