Minister Creflo Dollar asks for $60 million in donations for a new jet

Options

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I need to get into this profession, though.

All I gotta do is be a great liar.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Batman. wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Dr Umar Johnson Black Church "Ground Zero" Documentary: https://youtu.be/8B7gUTvLXeg

damn and I usually disagree with Umar Johnson.

Why do you disagree with Umar?

@batman
  • Ajackson17
    Options
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i know a dude that started a church in his basement.

he can write off part of the house and the income is not taxed.

if its for the lord.....why does that even matter?
  • Ilike2get baked
    Ilike2get baked Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Me being from Atl I am all too familiar with this ? exploits....I am not surprised by this ? at all
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Creflo is the same man that made a sermon about he wish he had a gate that would shock people that didn't pay tides. The ? you expect?

Churches have really be detrimental to African Americans. A church is a middle man. You don't need a building to worship the most high.
    Insert your ? here________

Also rather or not you believe in a higher power ask yourselves a question. If ? created everything and has the power, why would he need something tribal as money?

Ignant lmao!!!!

Still, ? that ? .
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hahaha, i bet a stack this ? dont even believe anything in that bible.

The only difference between a con man and an entrepreneur is the entrepreneur believes in what he selling folks...
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gh0st wrote: »
    1CK1S wrote: »
    But he's not Benny Hinn though...

HbQtD4a.gif
    vjp09.gif
    bennyhinn-o.gif
    2828497_o.gif

He's hustled people for a $40 million fortune.
    Lao wtf is that jacket made out of steel? He was laying fools out with that ? . I need one they sell them at Burlington?

It has the financial blessings of Jesus in the jacket pocket
  • Batman.
    Batman. Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr Umar Johnson Black Church "Ground Zero" Documentary: https://youtu.be/8B7gUTvLXeg

@batman

His views on interracial families.
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ain't even mad at him. If they are stupid enough to buy it for him, he deserves every penny.
    1CK1S wrote: »
    pastor-flying-gif.gif

I knew this would show up.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These pastors be looking at church like a hustle
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    He's a hustler preacher, it's even in his name LOLOLOL. ? people start kickstarters for the dumbest ? , but he starts one to get money for a jet and people get mad. I feel like there's a Southpark episode in all of this somewhere LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

GO FUND YOURSELF!
  • Ajackson17
    Options

@batman

His views on interracial families.

I agree with him on that as well. Power = Power. Love doesn't equal anything if your position is lower than that of that person. Shakespeare love is just that an artistic representation of what we hope love could be, but reality is shows it's not. Our truest value is power and position and potential.

A white woman and a black man fails faster and higher than any interracial group and intraracial group. Cause realistically a white woman doesn't respect a black man since they aren't the most powerful people in America or even second or third while a black woman respects her white man and they stay the longest because he is the most powerful man in the world or his group at least.

Black men are just better off with black women and building with them and regaining our respect globally.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jeremiah 50:6 tells it all.

The shepherds have led the sheep astray.

But hey, it was written. Thus it shall be done.

It's the blood moon season!

Behold the SOLAR ECLIPSE cometh next week:

Total_Solar_Eclipse_to_Darken-0158966a810175d7bb2a98e3abf5e677

http://news.yahoo.com/total-solar-eclipse-darken-skies-over-north-atlantic-031839928.html;_ylt=AwrTcc0WxwRVdjgAq28nnIlQ

"The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,

2Son of man, prophesy and say, Thus saith the Lord ? ; Howl ye, Woe worth the day!

3For the day is near, even the day of the LORD is near, a cloudy day; it shall be the time of the heathen."
    Ezekiel 30:1-3

Get ready........it's going to be a rough one from here on out. Hope you got your wedding garment on and enough oil in your lamps when this blows:

55539b9beff8b48599e339fd94ad0e6c.jpg

When that day comes and if it isn't like a twinkling of an eye for you, well the cloudy day will be upon you and my soul weeps for you now in secret places. ? have mercy. Because that day is an evil day and you will have to give your very life (on the pain of beheading and unimaginable tortures) if you want to inherit eternal life.

666_Pentagram_Wallpaper.jpg

^That will rule during the cloudy day. Hell on earth. Mad max, book of eli, World War z, plus every other apolycpitc movie you can ever think will PALE in comparison to what awaits those who get left behind on the day of the LORD.

Turn to Jesus Christ today! Don't let "foolishness" keep you from the truth. ? is coming soon and if you get left behind, I weep for you bitterly! Please accept the LORD now and make your salvation sure!

You don't want to go through the great tribulation! The evil day is darkness and bitterness! Even very dark with no brightness in it at all!

Accept Jesus Christ now! He is the only way to the Fathers house. Amen.
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The name Creflo Dollar i have heard ever since a kid. My moms is your typical Caribbean religious the Bibla is.alway right. Ever since i was a kid she would watch TBN. That netqork has the biggest hustlers i haver ever seen. Bishop TD Jakes,Creflo Dollar,Bishop Eddie Long,John Hagee,Jimmy Swaggert,Ron Parsley,Benny Hinn etc.

These ? are crooks and preach that ? to struggling familes who already have nothing. I hate ? like these
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pitchforks and torches shoulda popped up in the middle of that sermon. I'm sittin heretrying to think up something to say but I just have no words for this level of ? .