• Batman.
    Batman. Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    ? is almighty right?

We're his kids right?

? has to help those who can't help themselves

I have children. I am not living there lives for them and if they won't obey me then what the ? I won't force them to do what they won't.

and ? does not have to help you/us the only thing ? has to do is what he promised he will do, if we chose not to do what he wants us to do then we will not get what he promised he will do.

"If you ask for it, and do what he says to do. You'll get your help."

Sounds like the secret.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbS9jZOlQjc
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Batman. wrote: »
    YO... THERE IS A ? . One that gives more than a ? about you than you do yourself. Deal with it.

Tell the starving kids around the world that he gives a ? because he damn sure ain't giving food.

went through his already with you, ? is not a genie.

? made the food and he made it our responsibility to make sure the children can eat it. If they don't eat it's not his fault it's ours, WE THROW AWAY how many tons of food every year????? We rather send our wealth on new phones that we don't need. every year their is a new iPhone that we waste millions on meanwhile people are starving so don't blame ? .

Why don't you feed them then.

It's not me it's Us that should be feeding them IF I alone feed them I will quickly become one of them but if WE feed then everyone will soon be eating.
  • Batman.
    Options
    YO... THERE IS A ? . One that gives more than a ? about you than you do yourself. Deal with it.

Tell the starving kids around the world that he gives a ? because he damn sure ain't giving food.

? made the food and he made it our responsibility to make sure the children can eat it. If they don't eat it's not his fault it's ours, WE THROW AWAY how many tons of food every year????? We rather send our wealth on new phones that we don't need. every year their is a new iPhone that we waste millions on meanwhile people are starving so don't blame ? .

It's not me it's Us that should be feeding them IF I alone feed them I will quickly become one of them but if WE feed then everyone will soon be eating.

So what if you become one of them. ? will feed you. Why do you fear losing prosperity in the world of flesh? I thought life gets better when you're dead according to the scripture?
  • zombie
    Options
    So you should go to hell because you're not doing everything in your power to help them.

And you wish black ppl to be on top of white ppl. That's not godlike bruh
    . You should be praying for equal. But you don't so you're going to hell.

According to your religion.

Who is ultimately going to go to hell and what hell is going to be exactly is up for debate because only ? knows the heart of each man.

who ever told you the bolded lied to you probably from their own ignorance, the bible says a brother is for adversity. Every man is equal before ? but we are not equal before each other, we are not even equal in the kingdom of ? . I can produce bible quotes and give context to back up all of this if you want me to.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Knows my heart.

Lmao.

? your heart it's about your actions
  • zombie
    Options

So what if you become one of them. ? will feed you. Why do you fear losing prosperity in the world of flesh? I thought life gets better when you're dead according to the scripture?

All things must be done with wisdom if I give everything alone and their is still more people in need then I would be a fool because I would have nothing to give that person.

EVEN giving has to be done with wisdom all the commandments of ? require wisdom to be used if you don't practice wisdom then you are a fool and actually you would be disobeying ? . You want to make thing about me but it's not about me it's about all of humanity not doing what we know we should and then blaming ? for it or sometimes we blame satan. we are always looking for a scape goat.
  • zombie
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Knows my heart.

Lmao.

? your heart it's about your actions

thoughts come before actions and thoughts are born out of the heart.

that's what the jesus said
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jeremiah 50:6 tells it all.

The shepherds have led the sheep astray.

But hey, it was written. Thus it shall be done.

It's the blood moon season!

Behold the SOLAR ECLIPSE cometh next week:

Total_Solar_Eclipse_to_Darken-0158966a810175d7bb2a98e3abf5e677

http://news.yahoo.com/total-solar-eclipse-darken-skies-over-north-atlantic-031839928.html;_ylt=AwrTcc0WxwRVdjgAq28nnIlQ

"The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,

2Son of man, prophesy and say, Thus saith the Lord ? ; Howl ye, Woe worth the day!

3For the day is near, even the day of the LORD is near, a cloudy day; it shall be the time of the heathen."
    Ezekiel 30:1-3

Get ready........it's going to be a rough one from here on out. Hope you got your wedding garment on and enough oil in your lamps when this blows:

55539b9beff8b48599e339fd94ad0e6c.jpg

When that day comes and if it isn't like a twinkling of an eye for you, well the cloudy day will be upon you and my soul weeps for you now in secret places. ? have mercy. Because that day is an evil day and you will have to give your very life (on the pain of beheading and unimaginable tortures) if you want to inherit eternal life.

666_Pentagram_Wallpaper.jpg

^That will rule during the cloudy day. Hell on earth. Mad max, book of eli, World War z, plus every other apolycpitc movie you can ever think will PALE in comparison to what awaits those who get left behind on the day of the LORD.

Turn to Jesus Christ today! Don't let "foolishness" keep you from the truth. ? is coming soon and if you get left behind, I weep for you bitterly! Please accept the LORD now and make your salvation sure!

You don't want to go through the great tribulation! The evil day is darkness and bitterness! Even very dark with no brightness in it at all!

Accept Jesus Christ now! He is the only way to the Fathers house. Amen.

Did they let you out the secure wing for the weekend and you've forgot to take your meds?

Please tell me you haven't already wrote "the end is nigh, repent heathens" on a piece of cardboard and started standing on a corner yelling again...

I'm always street preaching my brother, glory to the LORD Jesus Christ! Yeshua Ha' Mashiach! Praise be to ? that He has blessed me to go to Paris this week, so that He can use me as a vessel in order to street preach in Paris when the Solar eclipse happens! Hallelujah! He is a good ? !

Behold!

signs_of_the_times.png

How is it that we can forecast the weather by looking at the sky, but yet the vast majority can not understand the signs of the times?

"Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it."
    Isaiah 13:9

My soul weeps for you in secret places for the tidings! For behold:

"And it shall be, when they say unto thee, Wherefore sighest thou? that thou shalt answer, For the tidings; because it cometh: and every heart shall melt, and all hands shall be feeble, and every spirit shall faint, and all knees shall be weak as water: behold, it cometh, and shall be brought to pass, saith the Lord ? ." Ezekiel 21:7

#Willumakethepilgrimage?

Jerusalem, Jerusalem

Zechariah 8

Tishri 5777

Amen.

Lol @ sign of the times. It's been "the times" since the moment that ? was written.

“For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and will then repay every man according to his deeds. Truly I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom.“ (Matthew 16: 27, 28)

“Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of the prophecy, and heed the things which are written in it; for the time is near.” (Revelation 1:3)

“And he said to me, “These words are faithful and true”; and the Lord, the ? of the spirits of the prophets, sent His angel to show to His bond-servants the things which must soon take place. “And behold, I am coming quickly. Blessed is he who heeds the words of the prophecy of this book.” And he said to me, “Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is near. Behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to render to every man according to what he has done. He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming quickly.“”… (Revelation 22:6,7,10,12,20)

Meanwhile a few thousand years later...
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? mega churches
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Excess is not good, but each man shall get his worth by the fruit of his labor and if his labor is this than the only thing I can say is blame the people giving to this man. What has he done with his own private plane that produce more christians and strengthen the communities
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Jeremiah 50:6 tells it all.

The shepherds have led the sheep astray.

But hey, it was written. Thus it shall be done.

It's the blood moon season!

Behold the SOLAR ECLIPSE cometh next week:

Total_Solar_Eclipse_to_Darken-0158966a810175d7bb2a98e3abf5e677

http://news.yahoo.com/total-solar-eclipse-darken-skies-over-north-atlantic-031839928.html;_ylt=AwrTcc0WxwRVdjgAq28nnIlQ

"The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,

2Son of man, prophesy and say, Thus saith the Lord ? ; Howl ye, Woe worth the day!

3For the day is near, even the day of the LORD is near, a cloudy day; it shall be the time of the heathen."
    Ezekiel 30:1-3

Get ready........it's going to be a rough one from here on out. Hope you got your wedding garment on and enough oil in your lamps when this blows:

55539b9beff8b48599e339fd94ad0e6c.jpg

When that day comes and if it isn't like a twinkling of an eye for you, well the cloudy day will be upon you and my soul weeps for you now in secret places. ? have mercy. Because that day is an evil day and you will have to give your very life (on the pain of beheading and unimaginable tortures) if you want to inherit eternal life.

666_Pentagram_Wallpaper.jpg

^That will rule during the cloudy day. Hell on earth. Mad max, book of eli, World War z, plus every other apolycpitc movie you can ever think will PALE in comparison to what awaits those who get left behind on the day of the LORD.

Turn to Jesus Christ today! Don't let "foolishness" keep you from the truth. ? is coming soon and if you get left behind, I weep for you bitterly! Please accept the LORD now and make your salvation sure!

You don't want to go through the great tribulation! The evil day is darkness and bitterness! Even very dark with no brightness in it at all!

Accept Jesus Christ now! He is the only way to the Fathers house. Amen.

Did they let you out the secure wing for the weekend and you've forgot to take your meds?

Please tell me you haven't already wrote "the end is nigh, repent heathens" on a piece of cardboard and started standing on a corner yelling again...

I'm always street preaching my brother, glory to the LORD Jesus Christ! Yeshua Ha' Mashiach! Praise be to ? that He has blessed me to go to Paris this week, so that He can use me as a vessel in order to street preach in Paris when the Solar eclipse happens! Hallelujah! He is a good ? !

Behold!

signs_of_the_times.png

How is it that we can forecast the weather by looking at the sky, but yet the vast majority can not understand the signs of the times?

"Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it."
    Isaiah 13:9

My soul weeps for you in secret places for the tidings! For behold:

"And it shall be, when they say unto thee, Wherefore sighest thou? that thou shalt answer, For the tidings; because it cometh: and every heart shall melt, and all hands shall be feeble, and every spirit shall faint, and all knees shall be weak as water: behold, it cometh, and shall be brought to pass, saith the Lord ? ." Ezekiel 21:7

#Willumakethepilgrimage?

Jerusalem, Jerusalem

Zechariah 8

Tishri 5777

Amen.

Lol @ sign of the times. It's been "the times" since the moment that ? was written.

“For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and will then repay every man according to his deeds. Truly I say to you, there are some of those who are standing here who will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom.“ (Matthew 16: 27, 28)

“Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of the prophecy, and heed the things which are written in it; for the time is near.” (Revelation 1:3)

“And he said to me, “These words are faithful and true”; and the Lord, the ? of the spirits of the prophets, sent His angel to show to His bond-servants the things which must soon take place. “And behold, I am coming quickly. Blessed is he who heeds the words of the prophecy of this book.” And he said to me, “Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is near. Behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to render to every man according to what he has done. He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming quickly.“”… (Revelation 22:6,7,10,12,20)

Meanwhile a few thousand years later...

This is what you must understand @Inglewood_B that in the last days scoffers will come (like you), scoffing and following their own evil desires. People like you will say, “Where is this ‘coming’ that Jesus promised? (Just like you did in your previous message) You say that because ever since our ancestors died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation. But sadly you deliberately forget that long ago by ? ’s word the heavens came into being and the earth was formed out of water and by water. By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed. By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly!

Yes, WOE to you @Inglewood_B because you desire the day of the LORD!!!!!!!!!!

"Woe to you who long for the Day of the LORD! What will the Day of the LORD be for you? It will be darkness and not light." Amos 5:18

Without Jesus Christ you have no hope, no chance, no escape, no remedy, no life, but only death and a fearful expectation of Judgment!

The day of the LORD is the day of sudden destruction! If you are still inside of America on that die, you will die!

If you somehow manage to be out of the country on that day in another part of the world, you will be in fear for the destruction that is taking place on planet earth! But there is no guarantee that you will even survive in the place where you "might" escape to! For the whole world will shake on that day! There will be many dead bodies in every place! Those who are left behind and survived the Day of sudden destruction will cast the dead bodies forth in SILENCE!

And then this will be your lot, if you survive the day of the LORD!!!!!!

fearappeal.jpg

piaute%20snare4.jpg

6a0120a85dcdae970b0120a86d91e6970b-pi

Howl ye for the day of the Lord is near!!!!!!! The mighty man shall cry there bitterly!!!!!!

"Fear, and the pit, and the snare, are upon thee, O inhabitant of the earth.

And it shall come to pass, that he who fleeth from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that cometh up out of the midst of the pit shall be taken in the snare: for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth do shake."
    Isaiah 24:17-18

Amen.
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember when it was almost time when the first Iraq war happened.
    ? born that year can buy me a bottle on the way to the crib.

It's always going to be the last days to some people.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Word we gonna argue about religion on the internet in 2015? That ? seems sooo 1998.
  • zombie
    Options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-suvkwNYSQo

You wanna explain why ? created maggots that eat the eyes of children as they grow? You wanna explain the reason for their existence in ? 's great plan? Because this priest didn't have anything to say.

The world is cruel and nature is too.

For the same reason any innocent person dies
  • zombie
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    Word we gonna argue about religion on the internet in 2015? That ? seems sooo 1998.

These arguments wouldn't happen between believers and atheist/anti-theist/ anti Christians if they would stop disrespecting theology they don't understand.
  • zombie
    Options
    Religion deals with principles and values and despite our technology values and principles are still relevant.

In fact they often determine how we use that technology
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why cant ? and science coexist?
  • Batman.
    Options
  • zombie
    Options

? Richard Dawkins millions of people simply don't share an atheistic view of human reality. We reject that perspective.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not listening to that
  • zombie
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Why cant ? and science coexist?

It can and did for a very long time. Scientific attempts to support atheism as we know it only came into existence and or became popular recently
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Surprised this hasn't been dropped yet

https://youtu.be/F-hhaNxnSmA
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Spirituality and science works. Religion deals with the deification of a culture if a culture doesn't make strides of new information being presented than it will fail.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jesus doesn't want someone spreading his word while riding coach