• CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Zombie vs BOSSExcellence Round 358
  • luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Smh. "the luxury jet will transport Pastors Creflo and Taffi Dollar and member of the Dollars' church around the globe to help them spread the gospel." If I thought he would really do this then I could see him having a point if his members would like to travel with him and were going to use that money on tickets anyway............But that's me trying to convince myself that he and ppl willing to donate aren't stupid. But, experience shows me ppl are that stupid.
    My Dad gave me a piece of advice in life: 1. It doesn't matter what crazy thing you can think of, you'll always have someone willing to follow you.
    cliche: there's a fool for every idea
  • yahwehprofet
    yahwehprofet Members Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    YO... THERE IS A ? . One that gives more than a ? about you than you do yourself. Deal with it.

I just got my first contract of the year to paint a sams club down the street from my old house. $143,528. ? you and your ? ? ? . Im living.

I am not impressed but good luck to you and your business venture.

Dont need to impress you, the one i impress is the 4 year old little girl who looks up to me. ? everybody else with the worst intentions

? who cares that ? is irrelevant to the discussion. You know how many people have ? kids to take care of ???? ? foh.

U wack and so is ur ? , he fed 1000 people with one fish and a loaf of bread but wont feed the millions of starving kids throughout the world and places it solely on the shoulders of the most destructive species to ever inhabit this planet with the hopes that good will prevail. As an omnipotent and all seeing ? he knew this was going to happen before it did. And he allowed it to happen. Yea, thats not someone i would worship

Ppl be wondering "wats the blasphemy of the HOLY SPIRIT.... U da prime example .. B, Sorry to say the Rain falls on both da righteous and da
    unrighteous...
    Can the clay say to the potter " why makest me thou"
    Who are you O man???

Repent .......
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't most preachers ex drug dealers or convicts?