• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I aint even mad at him
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JokerKing wrote: »
    Usually, I'm all for the hustle. Get your money anyway you know how! I don't give a damn. But when fools like this use church going folks and hustle in ? 's name, I hope someone wises up and puts a bullet in his head.

Blame the idiots who fall for it
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So you saying ? made everybody and knew we were gon ? it up and come back to save us.

What's the ? point in giving us free will if he knew we was gon do this.

Makes no sense whatsoever.

Oh yea

Winston 2015
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The average pastor is not caking like that and is living normal and has a job. Guys like dollar and hinn are a disgrace thankfully they are in the minority.
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you wanna lose weight you need to buy my new book to get the man with the benefits
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is like that preacher from don't be a menace
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know one thing you can find some fine women in church.

They be freaks too.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    This ? is like that preacher from don't be a menace

"Just give the money!"

Woman: I got $100 right here!

"? , get the collection plate around on that side!"
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somebody gonna be foolish enough to help him get it too.....
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    He's a hustler preacher, it's even in his name LOLOLOL. ? people start kickstarters for the dumbest ? , but he starts one to get money for a jet and people get mad. I feel like there's a Southpark episode in all of this somewhere LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

There was an episode of South Park where Cartman started a Christian rock band so he can get a platinum album before Stan and Kyle's band.

• whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    The name Creflo Dollar i have heard ever since a kid. My moms is your typical Caribbean religious the Bibla is.alway right. Ever since i was a kid she would watch TBN. That netqork has the biggest hustlers i haver ever seen. Bishop TD Jakes,Creflo Dollar,Bishop Eddie Long,John Hagee,Jimmy Swaggert,Ron Parsley,Benny Hinn etc.

These ? are crooks and preach that ? to struggling familes who already have nothing. I hate ? like these

my mom was also a ? and yes I know this network very well. If there is a hell I wonder if paul crouch is somewhere down there burning the ? up.

Benny Hinn is funny as hell though....unintentionally
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    314slim wrote: »
    Its a sucka born every minute if u dumb enough to give this ? 60 mill for a jet then thats your fault. Dont surprise me u had church members standing by that ? Eddie Long side when he got exposed. You got ? gonna give this dude 60 mill for a jet but roll up their windows and act disguisted when a homeless person ask for a dollar on the express way exit

they aint hearing you though...might as well give directly to the cause...even if they going to buy nonessential items like ? and ? as long as they are satisfied ? it.
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    So you saying ? made everybody and knew we were gon ? it up and come back to save us.

Oh yea

Winston 2015

Yeah, well, 3000 years ago people didn't have technology so assuming everything was someone else's fault made sense. Now we have planes, space telescopes, microscopes, we understand the process of pro-creation as a biological function not as some divine gift... in a modern context Joseph is a ? who knocked up s young girl, got ran out of town and then because they were outcasts they had to sleep outside in the shed, she gave birth and some dudes who followed the North Star gave them the first baby shower because they were clearly broke ass sexual deviants but that kid needed something to start.

And thus began a legacy that's been edited, corrupted and manipulated by at least 3 dynasties over time so dumb ? pay perverts to live in marble palaces.

Though I agree with you, society wasn't as backwards as you described it. They knew very well about childbirth and things we're just now catching up on. The bible is very metaphoric and alchemic in its nature. For example, the Moses story is about the spirit of man (Jews) being enslaved by the paganism and the worldly ways of the physical world (Egypt). The "red sea" representts the bloodline being purified from Egyptian influence. But now since we're more uneducated than ever, we got movies about that story with Patrick Bateman/Batman as the lead character, and people eat that ? up.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Jeremiah 50:6 tells it all.

The shepherds have led the sheep astray.

But hey, it was written. Thus it shall be done.

It's the blood moon season!

Behold the SOLAR ECLIPSE cometh next week:

Total_Solar_Eclipse_to_Darken-0158966a810175d7bb2a98e3abf5e677

http://news.yahoo.com/total-solar-eclipse-darken-skies-over-north-atlantic-031839928.html;_ylt=AwrTcc0WxwRVdjgAq28nnIlQ

"The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,

2Son of man, prophesy and say, Thus saith the Lord ? ; Howl ye, Woe worth the day!

3For the day is near, even the day of the LORD is near, a cloudy day; it shall be the time of the heathen."
    Ezekiel 30:1-3

Get ready........it's going to be a rough one from here on out. Hope you got your wedding garment on and enough oil in your lamps when this blows:

55539b9beff8b48599e339fd94ad0e6c.jpg

When that day comes and if it isn't like a twinkling of an eye for you, well the cloudy day will be upon you and my soul weeps for you now in secret places. ? have mercy. Because that day is an evil day and you will have to give your very life (on the pain of beheading and unimaginable tortures) if you want to inherit eternal life.

666_Pentagram_Wallpaper.jpg

^That will rule during the cloudy day. Hell on earth. Mad max, book of eli, World War z, plus every other apolycpitc movie you can ever think will PALE in comparison to what awaits those who get left behind on the day of the LORD.

Turn to Jesus Christ today! Don't let "foolishness" keep you from the truth. ? is coming soon and if you get left behind, I weep for you bitterly! Please accept the LORD now and make your salvation sure!

You don't want to go through the great tribulation! The evil day is darkness and bitterness! Even very dark with no brightness in it at all!

Accept Jesus Christ now! He is the only way to the Fathers house. Amen.

Did they let you out the secure wing for the weekend and you've forgot to take your meds?

Please tell me you haven't already wrote "the end is nigh, repent heathens" on a piece of cardboard and started standing on a corner yelling again...

I'm always street preaching my brother, glory to the LORD Jesus Christ! Yeshua Ha' Mashiach! Praise be to ? that He has blessed me to go to Paris this week, so that He can use me as a vessel in order to street preach in Paris when the Solar eclipse happens! Hallelujah! He is a good ? !

Behold!

signs_of_the_times.png

How is it that we can forecast the weather by looking at the sky, but yet the vast majority can not understand the signs of the times?

"Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it."
    Isaiah 13:9

My soul weeps for you in secret places for the tidings! For behold:

"And it shall be, when they say unto thee, Wherefore sighest thou? that thou shalt answer, For the tidings; because it cometh: and every heart shall melt, and all hands shall be feeble, and every spirit shall faint, and all knees shall be weak as water: behold, it cometh, and shall be brought to pass, saith the Lord ? ." Ezekiel 21:7

#Willumakethepilgrimage?

Jerusalem, Jerusalem

Zechariah 8

Tishri 5777

Amen.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »

Oh yea

Winston 2015

Yeah, well, 3000 years ago people didn't have technology so assuming everything was someone else's fault made sense. Now we have planes, space telescopes, microscopes, we understand the process of pro-creation as a biological function not as some divine gift... in a modern context Joseph is a ? who knocked up s young girl, got ran out of town and then because they were outcasts they had to sleep outside in the shed, she gave birth and some dudes who followed the North Star gave them the first baby shower because they were clearly broke ass sexual deviants but that kid needed something to start.

And thus began a legacy that's been edited, corrupted and manipulated by at least 3 dynasties over time so dumb ? pay perverts to live in marble palaces.

Though I agree with you, society wasn't as backwards as you described it. They knew very well about childbirth and things we're just now catching up on. The bible is very metaphoric and alchemic in its nature. For example, the Moses story is about the spirit of man (Jews) being enslaved by the paganism and the worldly ways of the physical world (Egypt). The "red sea" representts the bloodline being purified from Egyptian influence. But now since we're more uneducated than ever, we got movies about that story with Patrick Bateman/Batman as the lead character, and people eat that ? up.

Wrong

Wrong

Wrong
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo... THERE IS NO ? . not one that gives a ? about you as much as you'd like too anyway. Deal with it.
  • zombie
    Options
    YO... THERE IS A ? . One that gives more than a ? about you than you do yourself. Deal with it.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    YO... THERE IS A ? . One that gives more than a ? about you than you do yourself. Deal with it.

Tell the starving kids around the world that he gives a ? because he damn sure ain't giving food.
  • zombie
    edited March 2015
    Options

Tell the starving kids around the world that he gives a ? because he damn sure ain't giving food.

went through his already with you, ? is not a genie.

? made the food and he made it our responsibility to make sure the children can eat it. If they don't eat it's not his fault it's ours, WE THROW AWAY how many tons of food every year????? We rather send our wealth on new phones that we don't need. every year their is a new iPhone that we waste millions on meanwhile people are starving so don't blame ? .
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    ? is almighty right?

We're his kids right?

? has to help those who can't help themselves
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    So you should go to hell because you're not doing everything in your power to help them.

And you wish black ppl to be on top of white ppl. That's not godlike bruh. You should be praying for equal. But you don't so you're going to hell.

According to your religion.
  • Batman.
    Batman. Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

went through his already with you, ? is not a genie.

? made the food and he made it our responsibility to make sure the children can eat it. If they don't eat it's not his fault it's ours, WE THROW AWAY how many tons of food every year????? We rather send our wealth on new phones that we don't need. every year their is a new iPhone that we waste millions on meanwhile people are starving so don't blame ? .

Why don't you feed them then.
  • zombie
    Options
    ? is almighty right?

We're his kids right?

? has to help those who can't help themselves

I have children. I am not living there lives for them and if they won't obey me then what the ? I won't force them to do what they won't.

and ? does not have to help you/us the only thing ? has to do is what he promised he will do, if we chose not to do what he wants us to do then we will not get what he promised he will do.