The Official "Power" Season 2 Discussion (June 6, 9pm ET) WARNING SPOILERS INSIDE

Options

Comments

• soulfulcat
    soulfulcat Members Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dre will be around for awhile. The main cast was doing a lot of promo runs with him
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
  • Mastery
    edited July 2015
    Options
  • Mastery
    Options
  • Mastery
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Mastery wrote: »
    uCd68GY.jpg

9BECf80.jpg

1GHGWmK.jpg

ROdEZNt.jpg

Q8sKflB.jpg

NWWmX4z.jpg

oatBmcY.jpg

qKeIbPz.jpg

Is that Turtle from Entourage?

Sure is
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    This ? between Ruiz and Dre bout to get real interesting I think. Another layer to the plot
    You think Kanan murks Dre when he gets wind of it?

I can see him either doing so or trying if Dre isn't upfront bout him and Ruiz having that little chat. Kanan is a savage and he aint gonna be happy with one of his soldiers, especially his young soldier, potentially making moves out here without his approval. I think Kanan's primary motivation is to get revenge on Ghost and Tasha but secondarily it's to get back to where he was at before getting locked. Dre out here having an arrangement all to his own with them Ricans would put that in jeopardy. Dre's next move will be interesting because he's shown himself to be extremely loyal but I think he has a bit of ambition of his own.

After seeing what Kanan did to hi homie for talking reckless at the dinner table and for Dre only kinda vouching for him, if Dre is smart that ? left the meeting with Ruiz, got in the whip and called Kanan immediately.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    seeing 50 and Marlo in the same pic is hilarious
  • PMoneyQueenz
    PMoneyQueenz Members Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    I can actually see Dre killing Kanan and getting on the team with Ghost and Tommy. Dre felt a way about what Kanan did to his best friend still. Yeah Dre killed him but that was a mercy killing if anything. Ruiz put a bug in his ear about the meeting true but Dre and Ruiz crew still got a long standing beef.

I doubt Kanan will make it to next season tbh.

Fif ain't getting murkred on his own show so early. He may go back to the pen but he ain't getting murked
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats why he loves angie so much, she the only one who calls him james/jamie

She see's him as something everyone else doesnt.

Why his nose is wide open
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? is you stupid? what show u been watching?
  • CottonCitySlim
    Options

who else calls him his normal name thats in his circle?
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

His point is that of course she calls him 'Jaime'. Up until 10 seconds ago she didn't know he was Ghost. And she still only 75% believes the ? .

Why would she call him ghost when she's been convinced that Tommy was ghost the whole season?
  • CottonCitySlim
    Options
    well yea i know that, my point wasnt articulated well enough ill have to drop it for now
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

mryounggun wrote: »

His point is that of course she calls him 'Jaime'. Up until 10 seconds ago she didn't know he was Ghost. And she still only 75% believes the ? .

Why would she call him ghost when she's been convinced that Tommy was ghost the whole season?
    well yea i know that, my point wasnt articulated well enough ill have to drop it for now

It makes sense.

When she calls him Jaime.......he feels like he's something more than just a drug dealer.

Probably makes him think beyond the streets and see something better for himself.

nh
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »
    Stern w/ his ? ass.SMH.

ghost is scheming on him,I just don't care enough about that story line to try to figure it out.I guess him and dude and Miami are cooking up something.

Why not

That whole storyline is dope af and some real ?

Underneath everything, It seem Stern really like Ghost, he really does see the potential and want to groom him and make him a monster but he want to reap the benefits by having Ghost work for him

Stern is a ? racist white man who gets kicks off of owning a strong black man and yes,he wants to ? Ghost too.

I'm worried about your situation evaluation skills.

Cause Ghost was the only one who got his club took, right ?

And unless you sit in on meetings you don't know wtf her intention was for the characters

Link up and I'll show your ? ass my put ? on they wallet skills

?
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stern w/ his ? ass.SMH.

ghost is scheming on him,I just don't care enough about that story line to try to figure it out.I guess him and dude and Miami are cooking up something.

Why not

That whole storyline is dope af and some real ?

Underneath everything, It seem Stern really like Ghost, he really does see the potential and want to groom him and make him a monster but he want to reap the benefits by having Ghost work for him

Stern is a ? racist white man who gets kicks off of owning a strong black man and yes,he wants to ? Ghost too.

I'm worried about your situation evaluation skills.

Now for the calmer sides response

The show is called Power you stupid ? ...everybody love that ?

Tasha love making herself feel like she got power over Ghost...probably the same thing your mother thought before yo pops took off

Guess the joke was on that fat ? , huh
  • suzyscrew
    suzyscrew Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When it's all said and done Stern could be a goat tv villain. I don't know if he's ? or racist. At the same time,i wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to ? ghost. I think his thing is power/? . Kind of like dudes in jail who ? other dudes but will say they're not ? . Same thing with that rumor about Diddy ? all his artists. He wants to rule everything. His slick comments are said just because he feels like he can get away with it. Basically, he's entitled and privileged. That's my read on him.

Btw, Stern IS trying to groom ghost...as his underling. But in accepting that grooming ghost would be bowing to him. That's probably all that stern wants anyway.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dre better be careful with Ruiz. Ruiz knows that Ghost and Tommy communications ain't been right for a while. Also Ruiz is more than likely going to be in another meeting with 50 that just might not have Dre around. Ruiz might mention something about talking to Dre and we all know 50 not going to take that ? lightly from Ruiz or especially Dre. Amongst all the confusion Ruiz can make a move to take over the whole distribution side of things. Have to remember he met with Lobos before ? just didn't workout but with Ruiz making himself Lobos only option as the last man standing he now has the plug.

With confusion there is opportunity just have to know how to seize it.
  • Mastery
    Options
    Now for the calmer sides response

The show is called Power you stupid ? ...
    Lmao! ? went from 0 (calmer sides response) to 100 (stupid ? ) real quick.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-29313-1372950034-32.gif
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    suzyscrew wrote: »
    When it's all said and done Stern could be a goat tv villain. I don't know if he's ? or racist. At the same time,i wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to ? ghost. I think his thing is power/? . Kind of like dudes in jail who ? other dudes but will say they're not ? . Same thing with that rumor about Diddy ? all his artists. He wants to rule everything. His slick comments are said just because he feels like he can get away with it. Basically, he's entitled and privileged. That's my read on him.

Btw, Stern IS trying to groom ghost...as his underling. But in accepting that grooming ghost would be bowing to him. That's probably all that stern wants anyway.

He has said ? ? in damn near every scene and a man walked out from the bathroom last ep.He said he might purchase a boy in another ep. He's ? ?

Son is ? and makes racist statements all the time too.Especially when they 1st met.
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You good....I see where you were going. Angie represents everything he use to be and wants again....normalcy. Also she's his "what if" and we all have that person we still wonder about.
  • Avenue Crazy
    Avenue Crazy Members Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    So Tasha got the real power. I wish a ? would tell me who to keep ? like she my ? .

Would ghost tell Tasha to keep ? Sean to find out what his father is doing?

This ? crazy!

Tommy must of never had ? b4 he met holly.

And why wouldn't you just play calm and tell her you chose her so he can uncuff you?
  • Delphas
    Delphas Members Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Tasha got the real power. I wish a ? would tell me who to keep ? like she my ? .

Would ghost tell Tasha to keep ? Sean to find out what his father is doing?

This ? crazy!

Tommy must of never had ? b4 he met holly.

And why wouldn't you just play calm and tell her you chose her so he can uncuff you?

Tommy playing it cool? Yeah, that's never gonna happen.

Also, I think Tommy fell so hard for Holly because she resembles his mom a bit; a troubled red head. Which is both hilarious and troubling.