The Official "Power" Season 2 Discussion (June 6, 9pm ET) WARNING SPOILERS INSIDE

Options

Comments

• King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That somega Freudian ish...
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stupid swype...

What the hell is somega? Lol...should be "some"
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Tasha got the real power. I wish a ? would tell me who to keep ? like she my ? .

Would ghost tell Tasha to keep ? Sean to find out what his father is doing?

This ? crazy!

Tommy must of never had ? b4 he met holly.

And why wouldn't you just play calm and tell her you chose her so he can uncuff you?

@ up dealing wit Shawn. You don't think if Kanaan finds out, he won't use that to his advantage? She ain't no different than Ghost and Tommy
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tasha ain't ? for ? Shawn knowing that Kenan is schemed out.Why hasn't Ghost killed that ? yet?
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    Tasha ain't ? for ? Shawn knowing that Kenan is schemed out.Why hasn't Ghost killed that ? yet?

Its not that easy. Ghost ? 50, Tommy going to be mad as ? and want revenge for that. 50 raised them and taught them the game they in. Ghost never told Tommy he set 50 up to go to jail because Tommy would never respect or understand that ? . Ghost really can't tell Tommy now with all the ? going on with Angie and her being a fed and them being investigated. Tommy with that info going to look at Ghost like you liable to set me up to go prison to.

Funny as ? to read comments about 50 like he shouldn't have a problem with Ghost and that sucka ? he did. Ghost is the one that will forever be wrong for the ? he did. 50 has a reason to be on the ? he is when it comes to Ghost
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tommy would be more loyal to ghost than Kanan, believe that

you must not be watching the show, those two would do anything for each other. Aint no beefs or rifts
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    Tommy would be more loyal to ghost than Kanan, believe that

you must not be watching the show, those two would do anything for each other. Aint no beefs or rifts

When did I say Tommy wouldn't be more loyal to Ghost? Think past go. My comment on Tommy wanting revenge wasn't for Ghost. Tommy would want revenge against whoever did it outside of Ghost because he would never think Ghost would ? 50 in the first place.Tommy himself before 50 even came back on the scene was having doubts about Ghost because of the moves he was making and then finding out Angie was a fed. So with that in mind Tommy finding out Ghost set 50 up to take a fall and go to prison would ? Tommy head up all the while they are now the main targets of a federal investigation. You crazy as ? if don't think all that in totality wouldn't cause a rift between those 2.

Think dude there is a reason Ghost never told Tommy he set 50 up. That reason has nothing to do with Ghost thinking Tommy would do something to him over 50. Its because you can't tell your partner that you a rat and sent the man who raised yall and taught yall the game to prison just so yall could take his spot.

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol your 1st post did read like you was saying Tommy would ? Ghost but you got a point...not the right time to make that kind of move
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    lol your 1st post did read like you was saying Tommy would ? Ghost but you got a point...not the right time to make that kind of move

I thought it would be understood I didn't mean Tommy would go like that against Ghost. I stand corrected!
  • IgboNegro
    IgboNegro Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    suzyscrew wrote: »
    When it's all said and done Stern could be a goat tv villain. I don't know if he's ? or racist. At the same time,i wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to ? ghost. I think his thing is power/? . Kind of like dudes in jail who ? other dudes but will say they're not ? . Same thing with that rumor about Diddy ? all his artists. He wants to rule everything. His slick comments are said just because he feels like he can get away with it. Basically, he's entitled and privileged. That's my read on him.

Btw, Stern IS trying to groom ghost...as his underling. But in accepting that grooming ghost would be bowing to him. That's probably all that stern wants anyway.

Nah, I really just think Stern is trying to take a black man's livelihood, none of that grooming junk
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Kanaans son is definitely dead by the next two episodes.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Word. Roy hibbert can get the ? on. They really don't need that ? on the show. Always seems out of place.
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Shawn will be a main player in the game by the shows end.
    Yall witnessing his character evolve. If the writing holds up, he could have one of the dopest arcs on the show.
  • D. Morgan
    Options

Yall witnessing his character evolve. If the writing holds up, he could have one of the dopest arcs on the show.

I need you to explain this one to me.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? never moved no weight or know how to bust his gun. How he spouse to be a gangsta?
    I hope they don't go that route. All that ? aside the dude acting the character isn't that good at it.
    Hope they put 2 in his chest.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea I think Kaanan ending up back in jail and Sean gonna step up and go against Ghost and Tommy in season 3
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Tommy is so volatile he might end up killing himself after a drug binge. He has no real brother or real father figure so the Ghost-Kanaan situation might end up with him going on some type of suicide mission getting himself killed on purpose
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    The latter part seems more plausible
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    The red head probably gettin murked too, she's not needed any longer
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    I could see Angie gettin Tasha somehow by making her "ghost" somehow as a spin, or something to get Ghosts wife out the picture.

It's def gonna be a game of chess between Tasha n Angie here on out.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    That spanish guy might end up gutting Kanaans young blood too, then again that would be too obvious.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Yea I think Kaanan ending up back in jail and Sean gonna step up and go against Ghost and Tommy in season 3

that wouldnt really fly or seem authentic
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So we gonna act like Holly didn't leave Tommy cuffed up with no escape? How he gonna get free?
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    So we gonna act like Holly didn't leave Tommy cuffed up with no escape? How he gonna get free?

^^ he got the drug addict strength , he wont have any problem breaking free