The Official "Power" Season 2 Discussion (June 6, 9pm ET) WARNING SPOILERS INSIDE

Options

Comments

• gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i hope it comes on Demand at midnight. last week i seen it at 3am lol
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh and I do hope they release the ? at midnight again
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    i hope it comes on Demand at midnight. last week i seen it at 3am lol
    @gemini86

Don't be afraid to litter the ? out this thread about the episode after you watch it bruh. Lol
  • MD_PROPER
    MD_PROPER Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    King of GA wrote: »
    This ? between Ruiz and Dre bout to get real interesting I think. Another layer to the plot

That might be what takes us into season 3...

I wonder what will happen if Ghost reveals Ruiz's daughter was snitchin...
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What was the name of that song, when Shawn was smashing Tasha in the shower
  • MD_PROPER
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Greg is lurking alot now, so he may catch Tommy trying to ? Angela, then Tommy is going to end up killing Greg.

I think either Holly or Greg is going to die in these last episodes, if not both of them.

I still think Angie's boss is working for Lobos
    on the low.

Last episode, Lobos told his "guy"(smmh) that he has a little bird, so they don't have to worry about the Feds while in New York.

This will explain why ghost has been able to stay off the feds radar....? , if Angie gets to close Lobos might have her clapped. Angie on some personal vendetta ? because she doesn't want to look crazy at work after losing two CI's..
  • PMoneyQueenz
    PMoneyQueenz Members Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Okay it's official again
  • MD_PROPER
    Options
    Yawl peep how Tommy never mentioned Holly being picked up by the feds to Ghost.....

Ghost already knew the feds were on to Holly because Angie mentioned it, but Ghost may or may not know if Holly told Tommy about the interrogation.

This could potentially cause a bigger rift between Ghost and Tommy because they've been slowly losing trust for each other throughout this season....
  • MD_PROPER
    Options
    Who was the person saying Stern's wife would have no role on the show?

She's a gatekeeper now...she's gonna have vital information that Ghost will need to out maneuver Stern and get Truth back.
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yawl peep how Tommy never mentioned Holly being picked up by the feds to Ghost.....

Ghost already knew the feds were on to Holly because Angie mentioned it, but Ghost may or may not know if Holly told Tommy about the interrogation.

This could potentially cause a bigger rift between Ghost and Tommy because they've been slowly losing trust for each other throughout this season....

@'n up
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good episode last night.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man Tommy might be reckless but he 100 percent right in what he was telling Ghost about Angela before he tried to murk her.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    Man Tommy might be reckless but he 100 percent right in what he was telling Ghost about Angela before he tried to murk her.

But Ghost wasn't running to Angela tellin her everything...like Tommy.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bout to watch the replay
  • yung$
    yung$ Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kanan goes back to jail or is official labelled ghost enemy as in its public to everyone(50 won't ? his character so early) I saw Dre ends up working for ghost I can also see Tommy going to jail.... And Sean ends up dead..... Tasha kills him and ghost kills Angie!

That's season ending and how comes nope talking about Lobos saying to little birdy tells me everything.... One of those cops works for him and I'm thinking it's the lead detective or whatever
  • MD_PROPER
    Options
    soulfulcat wrote: »
    So this ? ghost don't have a trap phone?

Idk if anybody else remembers, but in season 1Ghost was switiching sim cards like Stringer Bell. It was the episode he called Lobos from his home office... The writers just omitted that fact this season.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who was the person saying Stern's wife would have no role on the show?

@s2j
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »

But Ghost wasn't running to Angela tellin her everything...like Tommy.

Tommy thought Holly was his Tasha. If you look at it logically Ghost was telling hoes his business first because Tasha knows EVERYTHING.

Tommy just wanted that same kind of down ? but Holly didnt care for the "crew" she only cared about Tommy and herself.
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yung$ wrote: »
    Kanan goes back to jail or is official labelled ghost enemy as in its public to everyone(50 won't ? his character so early) I saw Dre ends up working for ghost I can also see Tommy going to jail.... And Sean ends up dead..... Tasha kills him and ghost kills Angie!

That's season ending and how comes nope talking about Lobos saying to little birdy tells me everything.... One of those cops works for him and I'm thinking it's the lead detective or whatever

Yea..i caught that ? too.. that ? tells me right there.. that Lobos got somebody on the inside keepin him in the loop..