Race and Love

Options

Comments

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Atalentedone you pathetic, stop making excuses and accept you just like white girls and keep it moving. Im ugly short lame etc and i still can attract black girls and latin girls (my preferences)
  • ibestrokin
    ibestrokin Members Posts: 452 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Fredirick Douglass wife was white
    James Baldwin's Partner was white

so...

but fredirick is a ? though

• NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ people trying to act like we care who the next man sleeps with.

Your wife or wife to be is suppose to be a REFLECTION of you. This is the person you chose to share your wealth with and procreate with. If you're ? with a cave woman and you're African/black, your whole movement is suspect.

How can you know your history, be aware of the racist ? that's going on now, and still sleep with a cave woman on some I love you ? ? Some of you are so far gone, you don't even realize how silly you sound trying to justify your acts.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    If another man is worried about the female I'm putting my ? in because it's supposed to set an example for them to ? something than there's a lot more wrong with this world than I thought

it's the future that we should worry about and what we do with our ? shapes the future to a large degree.

why is this concept hard to understand

How is it a hard concept to understand what you eat don't make me ? ...
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i swear i didn't know men thought like this... ? is weird.
  • Focal Point
    Options
    If another man is worried about the female I'm putting my ? in because it's supposed to set an example for them to ? something than there's a lot more wrong with this world than I thought

but we talking marriage and serious relationships tho...........how do you not see the potential hypocrisy when you busy building a home with a cracka?

Where did the T/S mention anything about marriage?
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

it's the future that we should worry about and what we do with our ? shapes the future to a large degree.

In this case what you do does affect me and like it or not what I do will affect you.
  • Focal Point
    Options
    So you and your black co-workers think that rioting is the answer?

Nobodies debating what’s happening in our country as far as police brutality goes isn’t ? up and needs to have immediate action….

But by ? some random persons business or property up you think your fixing the issues of racism and cops beating ? up??

Even if the rioters destroying another black people’s property?

Who cares what color his ? is
    Respectfully this is where this thread should be focused
  • zzombie
    Options

That's because you can see past your own nose.
  • zzombie
    Options

Nobodies debating what’s happening in our country as far as police brutality goes isn’t ? up and needs to have immediate action….

But by ? some random persons business or property up you think your fixing the issues of racism and cops beating ? up??

Why ???? Because you want to get away from the reality that black men who race mix are often ?
  • Focal Point
    edited April 2015
    Options
    @TayGettemdid dude say his preference is white women only? And is this just ducking or long-term marriage sh it because 5 women in 3 years seems like lay em, slay em, and play em to me
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i don't clock other ppls nuts...
  • zzombie
    Options

i don't clock other ppls nuts...

Read nothing but the truth last post in this thread
  • Focal Point
    Options

Why ???? Because you want to get away from the reality that black men who race mix are often ?

Why??? Because T/S initial entry was saying dude was bad mouthing the riots and saying there's gotta be a better way to do things and T/S felt he was wrong for that especially since he's dating or ? or whatever white ? .

My thoughts were as you so aptly cosigned that the riots were counterproductive when the rioters are destroying their own ? . If I understood the T/S thoughts him ? white ? negates that and I'm like how if the ? is truth.
  • Focal Point
    Options

In this case what you do does affect me and like it or not what I do will affect you.

You ? a white ? does not cause me to bat an eye unless she's horrible and it affects me by causing me to laugh
  • zzombie
    Options

You ? a white ? does not cause me to bat an eye unless she's horrible and it affects me by causing me to laugh

No race mixing diminishes our honour as a race especially when it's done with low class white people. If white women see you as nothing more than a walking talking sex toy then they will see me or some other random black guy that way also.

Just because you don't feel anything doesn't mean it's not affecting you
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A talented one...do you know what a "phone voice" or "mask" at work is??? Why would black people feel the need to change their voice or their demeanor around a different race especially whites?? Where did that feeling of needing to change how we come off come from??
  • zzombie
    Options
    And yes how your race is perceived has an actual effect in the real world.

If black men were not seen as criminals that guy most likely wouldn't have gotten his neck snapped.

If black men were not seen as sexual beasts then so many of us throughout American history would not have been accused of ? a killed.

But ? love playing into white America's sexual stereotypes as long as it can get them some ? . All the while we ? and moan about the other stereotypes but they're all connected you idiots.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The mindset of saying you "sound white" came from where?
  • zzombie
    Options

Why??? Because T/S initial entry was saying dude was bad mouthing the riots and saying there's gotta be a better way to do things and T/S felt he was wrong for that especially since he's dating or ? or whatever white ? .

My thoughts were as you so aptly cosigned that the riots were counterproductive when the rioters are destroying their own ? . If I understood the T/S thoughts him ? white ? negates that and I'm like how if the ? is truth.

This thread is not really about the riots it's about the ? reaction to the riots. And where the thread starter and his co workers felt his ? thinking came from.
  • zzombie
    Options
    So we have to deal with the driving force behind this ? his love of white women
  • Focal Point
    Options

This thread is not really about the riots it's about the ? reaction to the riots. And where the thread starter and his co workers felt his ? thinking came from.

Simple answer: is t/s co-worker reaction and opinion any less truthful...
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? kicking that black power comes from the family but his kid doesn't even live with him.

You got your kid in a broken home bruh.
  • zzombie
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    ? kicking that black power comes from the family but his kid doesn't even live with him.

You got your kid in a broken home bruh.

who is this addressed to???
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who ever it applies to