Race and Love

Options

Comments

• Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If another man is worried about the female I'm putting my ? in because it's supposed to set an example for them to ? something than there's a lot more wrong with this world than I thought

but we talking marriage and serious relationships tho...........how do you not see the potential hypocrisy when you busy building a home with a cracka?

Where did the T/S mention anything about marriage?

On top of t/s saying things could be rumors
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @A talented one why are you lying to yourself? you don't need to lie to us, we're just avatars. you don't like black women
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All I got to say is this. When I watched the B.E.T honors I wanted to throw some ? at the T.V. Half these rich/successful kneegrows on that stage speaking on uplifting the people and our struggles were with crackas. Wasn't just smashing, they were married and had kids lol. They all even gave credit to them for their success.

The awkward looks on everyone's faces was priceless. The awkward silence and claps were even more hilarious. I really felt bad for the sistas though. Them white broads sitting front row in front of the sistas being praised by successful black men at BLACK ENTERTAINMENT TELEVISION HONORING BLACK ACHIEVEMENTS.

This can't be life.

Big OG @blakfyahking in here dropping that R.N.S. Zombie dropping that ? too, he just aint sugar coating the ? . @TayGettem
    Don't know how long you been on here but this sit has been flooded with "new ? " and tap dancers over the years. ? will fight you over their white queens and debate the ? out of you. If you peep, most of the cats in here going against the R.N.S you dropped either wifed up/seeded up a non sista. Or just luuuuuve dem some light brights and mixed chicks. ? trying to front like they don't know what you was talking about smh.

Some of these posters are really white boys posing as blacks too.

If you are really down for the struggle you will wife up a black woman because you want to show a functional black family. It gives legitimacy to your fight and it will force you to fight harder.
  • Focal Point
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    All I got to say is this. When I watched the B.E.T honors I wanted to throw some ? at the T.V. Half these rich/successful kneegrows on that stage speaking on uplifting the people and our struggles were with crackas. Wasn't just smashing, they were married and had kids lol. They all even gave credit to them for their success.

The awkward looks on everyone's faces was priceless. The awkward silence and claps were even more hilarious. I really felt bad for the sistas though. Them white broads sitting front row in front of the sistas being praised by successful black men at BLACK ENTERTAINMENT TELEVISION HONORING BLACK ACHIEVEMENTS.

This can't be life.

Big OG @blakfyahking in here dropping that R.N.S. Zombie dropping that ? too, he just aint sugar coating the ? . @TayGettem
    Don't know how long you been on here but this sit has been flooded with "new ? " and tap dancers over the years. ? will fight you over their white queens and debate the ? out of you. If you peep, most of the cats in here going against the R.N.S you dropped either wifed up/seeded up a non sista. Or just luuuuuve dem some light brights and mixed chicks. ? trying to front like they don't know what you was talking about smh.

If you are really down for the struggle you will wife up a black woman because you want to show a functional black family. It gives legitimacy to your fight and it will force you to fight harder.

Then is it marrying for love or the betterment of the race?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ima say this

You can't be pro black and Believe in Jesus/?
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A person can be pro black and still date interracial.

LOL at you clowns in here saying you wont wife a white broad but you'll ? /date one, but hey at least birth control is 100% right? Lot of kids are born from "won't happen to me" situations. Then what?

I draw the line at the people who talk the "? whitey" talk, but they messing with those same whites.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This can't be life.

It can be both but the betterment of the race if you are really pro black. I mean what can a white or Asian woman relate to you in such a way that surpasses black women. I find that black people who date out often times have more in common with others of the opposite sex who date out. They usually work harder or do more to keep it stronger.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blacktux wrote: »
    A person can be pro black and still date interracial.

LOL at you clowns in here saying you wont wife a white broad but you'll ? /date one, but hey at least birth control is 100% right? Lot of kids are born from "won't happen to me" situations. Then what?

I draw the line at the people who talk the "? whitey" talk, but they messing with those same whites.

White supremacists ? nonwhites all the time, the birth controk argument is weak
  • Focal Point
    Options

This can't be life.

It can be both but the betterment of the race if you are really pro black. I mean what can a white or Asian woman relate to you in such a way that surpasses black women. I find that black people who date out often times have more in common with others of the opposite sex who date out. They usually work harder or do more to keep it stronger.

Yes it can be both, but how often is that likely?

And in the case of love is it not true you can't help who you fall in love with?
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all ? still in here trying to convince each other that your POV is correct?
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Ima say this

They'll dance around this but this here is the gospel. You can't stand on your feet with another man's religion, culture, language and thought process.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    @A talented one why are you lying to yourself? you don't need to lie to us, we're just avatars. you don't like black women

Why would I lie though?

I've already said or implied that black women are too fat, too materialistic, too religious, stereotype us too much (as at least a certain subset of them) and are mismatched with me in some other ways too.

Does it seem like the type of person who says all that would be reluctant to say that flat out that he doesn't like black women?
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ima say this

Tell that to Marcus garvey, mal x, MLK ,Nat Turner and many many more people who are problack and believe in ? . Abolitionism was largely a Christian movement
  • zzombie
    Options

This can't be life.

Yes it can be both, but how often is that likely?

And in the case of love is it not true you can't help who you fall in love with?

Only children cannot control the emotions of love.
  • Ubuntu1
    Ubuntu1 Members Posts: 852 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't have to be no one is holding me up as a hero nor am I putting that status on myself.

I don't think he held himself up as a hero, either. He just wanted to end slavery.
    Comparing the accomplishments of a dead person to someone still living is silly.

Why?

I admit I don't know a lot about Douglas (or you) but I'm almost certain he did far more for black people than you have. That's not intended as an insult, it's just true. It's outrageous that he could be considered a ? despite his devoting his life to the abolition of slavery (and I'm presuming his white wife was as opposed to the institution as he was, I remember reading that her parents were abolitionists despite opposing her marriage to a black man).

Whether people consider him to be a hero or not he was a man and you should use the same standards in judging him that you would yourself. 'Heroes' aren't a 'special kind' of men and women.

I'm not in the mood to scroll back and re-read the o.p but I don't think the alleged ? 's argument is invalidated because he's with a white woman. I don't think it's unreasonable to criticize violent rioters even if the officers were at fault (I'm embarrassed to say I haven't read much about the situation in Baltimore yet). I don't see a contradiction in being pro-black and with a non-black woman/man or even being pro-black and simultaneously pro-white/Asian/Native American/Arab/South Asian etc. From the point of view of somebody who opposes interracial marriage because they want to maintain the black family, is having a non-black spouse worse than not having any spouse at all?

I haven't finished the thread
  • zzombie
    Options
    Ubuntu1 wrote: »
    I don't have to be no one is holding me up as a hero nor am I putting that status on myself.

I don't think he held himself up as a hero, either. He just wanted to end slavery.
    Comparing the accomplishments of a dead person to someone still living is silly.

Why?

I admit I don't know a lot about Douglas (or you) but I'm almost certain he did far more for black people than you have. That's not intended as an insult, it's just true. It's outrageous that he could be considered a ? despite his devoting his life to the abolition of slavery (and I'm presuming his white wife was as opposed to the institution as he was, I remember reading that her parents were abolitionists despite opposing her marriage to a black man).

Whether people consider him to be a hero or not he was a man and you should use the same standards in judging him that you would yourself. 'Heroes' aren't a 'special kind' of men and women.

I'm not in the mood to scroll back and re-read the o.p but I don't think the alleged ? 's argument is invalidated because he's with a white woman. I don't think it's unreasonable to criticize violent rioters even if the officers were at fault (I'm embarrassed to say I haven't read much about the situation in Baltimore yet). I don't see a contradiction in being pro-black and with a non-black woman/man or even being pro-black and simultaneously pro-white/Asian/Native American/Arab/South Asian etc. From the point of view of somebody who opposes interracial marriage because they want to maintain the black family, is having a non-black spouse worse than not having any spouse at all?

I haven't finished the thread

Comparing the accomplishments of some dead to someone still living is ? stupid especially when that person is young because he still has the potential to do more or less we have no way of knowing what that person will accomplish .

And like I keep saying Fredrick is worthy of respect but he is tarnished by interracial marriage. He set a good example and he also set a bad one and is guilty of that.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Ima say this

zzombie wrote: »
    Ima say this

Tell that to Marcus garvey, mal x, MLK ,Nat Turner and many many more people who are problack and believe in ? . Abolitionism was largely a Christian movement

A man that believes in Jesus wouldn't be pro black because Jesus preached equal for everybody and that's not something you follow.

You want soemthing better for a certain kind of ppl and all that mix race hate you spit ain't part of being Jesus like.

Basically you serve your devil with the ? you speak.

I guess you're going to hell

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ima say this

but...
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Options
    ? on his logic, not his choice in partners

1*5jENcZUn0YpeIeqs7tMMWg.jpeg
    1*kVopl-W5rzAufV5ZnVo3sw.jpeg
    1*ZAEhqZnNtg2jflcvegDLRA.jpeg
  • zzombie
    Options
    Ima say this

Ima say this

A man that believes in Jesus wouldn't be pro black because Jesus preached equal for everybody and that's not something you follow.

You want soemthing better for a certain kind of ppl and all that mix race hate you spit ain't part of being Jesus like.

Clearly you don't do bible study ? separated and split people up into groups himself and created language divisions. ? wants us to live in peace being problack doesn't equal hating white people it simply means you are for your people.

Also you being an atheist your using of religion to attack me is always flawed because you know next to nothing about my religion and that fact is made clear when speaking to yiu
  • Ubuntu1
    Ubuntu1 Members Posts: 852 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Comparing the accomplishments of some dead to someone still living is ? stupid especially when that person is young because he still has the potential to do more or less we have no way of knowing what that person will accomplish .

At the time of your death it may be that you did as much for black people as Douglas did but I'm almost certain that you haven't accomplished as much now. What you might do in future is irrelevant to what you have done thus far.

I could also just as well turn around and say that the comparison is unfair because the dead person was prevented from accomplishing what they might have, although that would apply less to someone who died in old age and had the opportunity to accomplish a lot.
    And like I keep saying Fredrick is worthy of respect but he is tarnished by interracial marriage. He set a good example and he also set a bad one and is guilty of that.

We'll just have to agree to disagree. He isn't tarnished, to me. I respect your wanting a black queen but there's nothing wrong with interracial marriage, in my view.
  • zzombie
    Options
    The standard atheist strategy: When all else fails and your reasoning is failing use your opponents belief in a religion you haven't deeply studied to attack his position
  • zzombie
    Options
    Ubuntu1 wrote: »

At the time of your death it may be that you did as much for black people as Douglas did but I'm almost certain that you haven't accomplished as much now. What you might do in future is irrelevant to what you have done thus far.

I could also just as well turn around and say that the comparison is unfair because the dead person was prevented from accomplishing what they might have, although that would apply less to someone who died in old age and had the opportunity to accomplish a lot.

We'll just have to agree to disagree. He isn't tarnished, to me. I respect your wanting a black queen but there's nothing wrong with interracial marriage, in my view.

Smh to begin with another reason it's stupid to compare the living to the dead is because the social situations across centuries are vastly different

The whole ? argument is faulty was I born in the same position that Fredrick was born into was he born into mine?? No by what metric are you making a comparison
  • zzombie
    Options
    Ima say this

but...

But what ??
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Ima say this

Ima say this

Clearly you don't do bible study ? separated and split people up into groups himself and created language divisions. ? wants us to live in peace being problack doesn't equal hating white people it simply means you are for your people.

Also you being an atheist your using of religion to attack me is always flawed because you know next to nothing about my religion and that fact is made clear when speaking to yiu

I know much about Jesus.

you are the one that's lacking the knowledge to comprehend his teachings.

And you do hate white ppl.

It's all thru out most of your posts.