Options

Comments

• Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rasta. wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Ima say this

You can't be pro black and Believe in Jesus/?

They'll dance around this but this here is the gospel. You can't stand on your feet with another man's religion, culture, language and thought process.

This should get interesting
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    Ima say this

Ima say this

Tell that to Marcus garvey, mal x, MLK ,Nat Turner and many many more people who are problack and believe in ? . Abolitionism was largely a Christian movement

A man that believes in Jesus wouldn't be pro black because Jesus preached equal for everybody and that's not something you follow.

You want soemthing better for a certain kind of ppl and all that mix race hate you spit ain't part of being Jesus like.

Basically you serve your devil with the ? you speak.

I guess you're going to hell

Clearly you don't do bible study ? separated and split people up into groups himself and created language divisions. ? wants us to live in peace being problack doesn't equal hating white people it simply means you are for your people.

Also you being an atheist your using of religion to attack me is always flawed because you know next to nothing about my religion and that fact is made clear when speaking to yiu

I know much about Jesus.

you are the one that's lacking the knowledge to comprehend his teachings.

And you do hate white ppl.

It's all thru out most of your posts.

I don't hate white people I 'll say it again for the 100th time . I see the black vs white vs any other races like being in a basketball game.

Tim Duncan doesn't hate LeBron but he will do what he has too do to win the game.

And like the bible says" a brother is made for adversity".
  • Focal Point
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    All I got to say is this. When I watched the B.E.T honors I wanted to throw some ? at the T.V. Half these rich/successful kneegrows on that stage speaking on uplifting the people and our struggles were with crackas. Wasn't just smashing, they were married and had kids lol. They all even gave credit to them for their success.

The awkward looks on everyone's faces was priceless. The awkward silence and claps were even more hilarious. I really felt bad for the sistas though. Them white broads sitting front row in front of the sistas being praised by successful black men at BLACK ENTERTAINMENT TELEVISION HONORING BLACK ACHIEVEMENTS.

This can't be life.

Big OG @blakfyahking in here dropping that R.N.S. Zombie dropping that ? too, he just aint sugar coating the ? . @TayGettem
    Don't know how long you been on here but this sit has been flooded with "new ? " and tap dancers over the years. ? will fight you over their white queens and debate the ? out of you. If you peep, most of the cats in here going against the R.N.S you dropped either wifed up/seeded up a non sista. Or just luuuuuve dem some light brights and mixed chicks. ? trying to front like they don't know what you was talking about smh.

Some of these posters are really white boys posing as blacks too.

If you are really down for the struggle you will wife up a black woman because you want to show a functional black family. It gives legitimacy to your fight and it will force you to fight harder.

Then is it marrying for love or the betterment of the race?

It can be both but the betterment of the race if you are really pro black. I mean what can a white or Asian woman relate to you in such a way that surpasses black women. I find that black people who date out often times have more in common with others of the opposite sex who date out. They usually work harder or do more to keep it stronger.

Yes it can be both, but how often is that likely?

And in the case of love is it not true you can't help who you fall in love with?

Only children cannot control the emotions of love.

That's a lie because many a man has gone down as well as rose to new heights behind love
  • zzombie
    Options
    All I got to say is this. When I watched the B.E.T honors I wanted to throw some ? at the T.V. Half these rich/successful kneegrows on that stage speaking on uplifting the people and our struggles were with crackas. Wasn't just smashing, they were married and had kids lol. They all even gave credit to them for their success.

The awkward looks on everyone's faces was priceless. The awkward silence and claps were even more hilarious. I really felt bad for the sistas though. Them white broads sitting front row in front of the sistas being praised by successful black men at BLACK ENTERTAINMENT TELEVISION HONORING BLACK ACHIEVEMENTS.

This can't be life.

Big OG @blakfyahking in here dropping that R.N.S. Zombie dropping that ? too, he just aint sugar coating the ? . @TayGettem
    Don't know how long you been on here but this sit has been flooded with "new ? " and tap dancers over the years. ? will fight you over their white queens and debate the ? out of you. If you peep, most of the cats in here going against the R.N.S you dropped either wifed up/seeded up a non sista. Or just luuuuuve dem some light brights and mixed chicks. ? trying to front like they don't know what you was talking about smh.

If you are really down for the struggle you will wife up a black woman because you want to show a functional black family. It gives legitimacy to your fight and it will force you to fight harder.

It can be both but the betterment of the race if you are really pro black. I mean what can a white or Asian woman relate to you in such a way that surpasses black women. I find that black people who date out often times have more in common with others of the opposite sex who date out. They usually work harder or do more to keep it stronger.

And in the case of love is it not true you can't help who you fall in love with?

That's a lie because many a man has gone down as well as rose to new heights behind love

But it was still his choice his capitulation to his emotions were his decision
  • zzombie
    Options
    Can I still be a leader for my people if I got 4 wives...three from my same race and one from the white race?

No. To begin with polygamy will mostly be rejected by the masses of black people
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    @A talented one why are you lying to yourself? you don't need to lie to us, we're just avatars. you don't like black women

Why would I lie though?

I've already said or implied that black women are too fat, too materialistic, too religious, stereotype us too much (as at least a certain subset of them) and are mismatched with me in some other ways too.

Does it seem like the type of person who says all that would be reluctant to say that flat out that he doesn't like black women?

Because for some reason you want us to accept /understand your black women bashing. Nearly every thread yoy make you bash black women u stupid ?
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ima say this

They'll dance around this but this here is the gospel. You can't stand on your feet with another man's religion, culture, language and thought process.

I'd indulge any poster worthy of having a discourse with but Zombie clearly can't comprehend the magnitude of his hypocrisy.
  • zzombie
    Options
    Ima say this

I'd indulge any poster worthy of having a discourse with but Zombie clearly can't comprehend the magnitude of his hypocrisy.

Explain you accusation
  • zzombie
    Options
    Can I still be a leader for my people if I got 4 wives...three from my same race and one from the white race?

No. To begin with polygamy will mostly be rejected by the masses of black people

I partly disagree....the men would ride with me....

The women would reject it because of white Jesus....the man who choose to reject it would be because they follow black women who follow white Jesus....

Nonsense atheist women won't even be down for that And a movement with no women is some ? ?
  • zzombie
    Options
    People love making baseless accusations but cannot back them up.

No one here can call me a hypocrite with any proof. People here try and use religion to attack me but they don't understand my religion in it's entirely. It's truly pathetic if you simply disagree with me then fine. But calling me a hypocrite based on nothing is childish
  • zzombie
    Options
    All the people that opposes me ? white women or want to ? white women or non black women.

You want to call my positions hypocritical then first you would have to understand my positions. Can you properly articulate my positions @rasta
  • zzombie
    Options

The women would reject it because of white Jesus....the man who choose to reject it would be because they follow black women who follow white Jesus....

Nonsense atheist women won't even be down for that And a movement with no women is some ? ?

Black Christian women wouldn't be wit the movement...

Other women would be....the intelligent women. Women who can think for themselves...those that don't need white Jesus

? women in modern society no matter the religion will never on mass be cool with polygamy. Why share when you can have it all?? In a sophisticated educated society like what we have in America women who go to school for 15 years are not going to be cool with sharing. Marriage is on a ? decline as it is right now
  • zzombie
    Options
    And who are these people trying to build a movement on skin color????
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This can't be life.

Word cuz if you have a black wife and a black family you will fight 100% plus she will support u. Whereas a white wife would care less about black oppression in america. She will see you talking about white supremacy like the ramblings of an idiot.
  • Ubuntu1
    Ubuntu1 Members Posts: 852 ✭✭✭
    Options

No one here can call me a hypocrite with any proof. People here try and use religion to attack me but they don't understand my religion in it's entirely. It's truly pathetic if you simply disagree with me then fine. But calling me a hypocrite based on nothing is childish

Isn't your religion based on the teachings of a Middle Eastern man who was neither black or white? I don't think the New Testament condones any form of racial nationalism. The objective of Christianity, as I understand it, is to reconcile the relationship between ? and man that was hampered as a result of Adam and Eve's having sinned by disobeying ? in the Garden of Eden. It is a completely non-racial world view, Christians believe that Jesus died so that every human being could be forgiven for an inherited sinful nature that would otherwise separate them from ? eternally, if they choose to accept his sacrifice. I think it's more likely that Jesus would have been a communist and maybe even a pacifist than a black nationalist.
    Nonsense atheist women won't even be down for that

I disagreed with something A Talented One said earlier (stereotyping black women while simultaneously criticizing some of them for stereotyping black men) for the same reason I disagree with this. If only 5% of black women were not turned off by X characteristic in a partner there would still be millions of them open to dating a man with those traits so while he might have a point that someone could gravitate to men/women from groups that are more likely to possess certain traits or interests for that reason (not that I agree with his generalizations even though they could be true) I think he's exaggerating how difficult it would be to find a black woman who didn't fit that criteria. White women who are environmentally conscious and some of the other things he mentioned (not in the mood to look for the quote) are probably in the minority among whites and then there's how many white women who do meet the criteria of the hypothetical 'mismatched' black man he mentioned would be open to dating inter-racially to begin with.
  • zzombie
    Options

Other women would be....the intelligent women. Women who can think for themselves...those that don't need white Jesus

? women in modern society no matter the religion will never on mass be cool with polygamy. Why share when you can have it all?? In a sophisticated educated society like what we have in America women who go to school for 15 years are not going to be cool with sharing. Marriage is on a ? decline as it is right now

Oh so u can't get a woman to ride with polygamy?

Why the ? would I want too???? When she decides she wants a divorce and half my ? . ? around and have to pay four alimony bills a month

I don't think you have actually thought out this polygamy nonsense.that ? only works in underdeveloped nations
  • zzombie
    Options
    Or oppressive ones
  • zzombie
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Ubuntu1 wrote: »

Isn't your religion based on the teachings of a Middle Eastern man who was neither black or white? I don't think the New Testament condones any form of racial nationalism. The objective of Christianity, as I understand it, is to reconcile the relationship between ? and man that was hampered as a result of Adam and Eve's having sinned by disobeying ? in the Garden of Eden. It is a completely non-racial world view, Christians believe that Jesus died so that every human being could be forgiven for an inherited sinful nature that would otherwise separate them from ? eternally, if they choose to accept his sacrifice. I think it's more likely that Jesus would have been a communist and maybe even a pacifist than a black nationalist.
    Nonsense atheist women won't even be down for that

I disagreed with something A Talented One said earlier (stereotyping black women while simultaneously criticizing some of them for stereotyping black men) for the same reason I disagree with this. If only 5% of black women were not turned off by X characteristic in a partner there would still be millions of them open to dating a man with those traits so while he might have a point that someone could gravitate to men/women from groups that are more likely to possess certain traits or interests for that reason (not that I agree with his generalizations even though they could be true) I think he's exaggerating how difficult it would be to find a black woman who didn't fit that criteria. White women who are environmentally conscious and some of the other things he mentioned (not in the mood to look for the quote) are probably in the minority among whites and then there's how many white women who do meet the criteria of the hypothetical 'mismatched' black man he mentioned would be open to dating inter-racially to begin with.

Can you stop dropping essays I'm on a phone. And Jesus was a Jew therefore he wouldn't have an issue with nationalism unless it became violent.

Christianity doesn't seek to erase the differences between people only the hate. He's the king of kingS you understand??? jesus was also a believer in the old laws and it was not set up to conform to any kind of communist living. if a man does not work he does not eat jesus even used parables were he talked about workers receiving unequal pay from their boss. sorry jesus would not have supported communism you don't know what you are talking about just like most people on this form when it comes to religion
  • zzombie
    Options

Why the ? would I want too???? When she decides she wants a divorce and half my ? . ? around and have to pay four alimony bills a month

I don't think you have actually thought out this polygamy nonsense.that ? only works in underdeveloped nations

So if u had four women they would all leave u?

That's cuz u a sucka.....

And why the ? would u want your marriages recognized by the state? That's why the religion is for.....this is why we got the white man all in our ? ...it's because we making our private lives public...

Religious recognized marriage (private)

State recognized marriage (public) this is how the courts get involved in our ? when it should be the religious institution....

The point I was trying to make you ? idiot is that the women could leave if they wish thus creating complex legal problems. If a marriage is not recognized by the state it's not a real marriage and has no legal standing and therefore is of inferior benefit to a legalized marriage especially for women
  • zzombie
    Options

And why the ? would u want your marriages recognized by the state? That's why the religion is for.....this is why we got the white man all in our ? ...it's because we making our private lives public...

State recognized marriage (public) this is how the courts get involved in our ? when it should be the religious institution....

The point I was trying to make you ? idiot is that the women could leave if they wish thus creating complex legal problems. If a marriage is not recognized by the state it's not a real marriage and has no legal standing and therefore is of inferior benefit to a legalized marriage especially for women

U sound stupid as ? .....u not educated on this subject so just leave it alone lil homie.....

A marriage recognized by ? is not real but a marriage recognized by the state is real....

The white man really got yall ? ....

I'm out

It's not real according to the state and we don't live in a religious state you ? idiot.
  • zzombie
    Options

U sound stupid as ? .....u not educated on this subject so just leave it alone lil homie.....

A marriage recognized by ? is not real but a marriage recognized by the state is real....

I'm out

It's not real according to the state and we don't live in a religious state you ? idiot.

Duh ?

That's why we have separation of church and state....

If u want your marriage to be governed by your state u would take yo ? and get a state marriage license...

If u only want your marriage to be governed by your religious institution (? ) u get a religious marriage certificate.

Yo ? want a state issued license because u want them crackers in your business and taking all your ? ....

Meaning u can't handle your own affairs

There is no way you could be above 24 years old no adult male is this stupid.

All forms of legalized marriage fall under the jusrisdiction of the state, it does not matter if you get married at a religious institution or if you go into a purely civil marriage down at city hall, all the laws of the government still apply to both marriages.

You don't get to choose who governs your marriage. Your church/religion does not govern the marriage laws.
    The reason why legalized marriage is superior to what you are talking about is because it offers protection in cases of property disputes, inheritances, divorces, insurances cases and just more legal protection in general.
  • zzombie
    Options

I'm out

Duh ?

If u want your marriage to be governed by your state u would take yo ? and get a state marriage license...

If u only want your marriage to be governed by your religious institution (? ) u get a religious marriage certificate.

Yo ? want a state issued license because u want them crackers in your business and taking all your ? ....

All forms of legalized marriage fall under the jusrisdiction of the state, it does not matter if you get married at a religious institution or if you go into a purely civil marriage down at city hall, all the laws of the government still apply to both marriages.

You don't get to choose who governs your marriage. Your church/religion does not govern the marriage laws.
    The reason why legalized marriage is superior to what you are talking about is because it offers protection in cases of property disputes, inheritances, divorces, insurances cases and just more legal protection in general.

It's nothing worse than a ? that refuses to admit the fact that he doesn't kno what the ? he's talking about so he continues to pretend like he does because he doesn't wanna admit another ? is right....smh

Aight my ? u got it.....

This ? opposes freedom....

He wants ? to be slaves to one woman, he wants ? to be slaves to black women in particular, he wants ? to be slaves to the state, he wants ? to be slaves to a certain social political identity that does more harm than good...

Either your a black Christian woman

A white male

Or a agent

Which one are u?

Little boy you don't know what the ? you are talking about I would love for the government to have nothing to do with marriage but it does not work that way. You cannot just wish ? into reality and anything you hope to accomplish should be practical otherwise you are a fool.

black men cannot be enslaved by black women that would be like being enslaved by your mother

I don't know why I even bother talking to you you have the I.Q of a squirrel
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This can't be life.

I never fallen in love out of what I hold dear.
  • zzombie
    Options

I'm out

Duh ?

It's nothing worse than a ? that refuses to admit the fact that he doesn't kno what the ? he's talking about so he continues to pretend like he does because he doesn't wanna admit another ? is right....smh

Aight my ? u got it.....

This ? opposes freedom....

He wants ? to be slaves to one woman, he wants ? to be slaves to black women in particular, he wants ? to be slaves to the state, he wants ? to be slaves to a certain social political identity that does more harm than good...

Either your a black Christian woman

A white male

Or a agent

Which one are u?

Little boy you don't know what the ? you are talking about I would love for the government to have nothing to do with marriage but it does not work that way. You cannot just wish ? into reality and anything you hope to accomplish should be practical otherwise you are a fool.

black men cannot be enslaved by black women that would be like being enslaved by your mother

I don't know why I even bother talking to you you have the I.Q of a squirrel

U sound like a black woman.....

U rolled yo neck when u said this ? huh

? shut up you are still in high school go do some homework or something
  • Focal Point
    Options

This can't be life.

But it was still his choice his capitulation to his emotions were his decision

Love will bring you to your knees bruh. And still think dude only smashing of he been with 5 in three years that ppl know about.