• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    All I got to say is this. When I watched the B.E.T honors I wanted to throw some ? at the T.V. Half these rich/successful kneegrows on that stage speaking on uplifting the people and our struggles were with crackas. Wasn't just smashing, they were married and had kids lol. They all even gave credit to them for their success.

The awkward looks on everyone's faces was priceless. The awkward silence and claps were even more hilarious. I really felt bad for the sistas though. Them white broads sitting front row in front of the sistas being praised by successful black men at BLACK ENTERTAINMENT TELEVISION HONORING BLACK ACHIEVEMENTS.

This can't be life.

Big OG @blakfyahking in here dropping that R.N.S. Zombie dropping that ? too, he just aint sugar coating the ? . @TayGettem
    Don't know how long you been on here but this sit has been flooded with "new ? " and tap dancers over the years. ? will fight you over their white queens and debate the ? out of you. If you peep, most of the cats in here going against the R.N.S you dropped either wifed up/seeded up a non sista. Or just luuuuuve dem some light brights and mixed chicks. ? trying to front like they don't know what you was talking about smh.

Some of these posters are really white boys posing as blacks too.

If you are really down for the struggle you will wife up a black woman because you want to show a functional black family. It gives legitimacy to your fight and it will force you to fight harder.

Then is it marrying for love or the betterment of the race?

It can be both but the betterment of the race if you are really pro black. I mean what can a white or Asian woman relate to you in such a way that surpasses black women. I find that black people who date out often times have more in common with others of the opposite sex who date out. They usually work harder or do more to keep it stronger.

Yes it can be both, but how often is that likely?

And in the case of love is it not true you can't help who you fall in love with?

Only children cannot control the emotions of love.

That's a lie because many a man has gone down as well as rose to new heights behind love

But it was still his choice his capitulation to his emotions were his decision

Love will bring you to your knees bruh. And still think dude only smashing of he been with 5 in three years that ppl know about.

no man should be on his knees. fire on that .my woman can butter me up and make me fall in love but I choose to give into my emotions or not. I suggest you practice self control
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Ubuntu1 wrote: »
    People love making baseless accusations but cannot back them up.

No one here can call me a hypocrite with any proof. People here try and use religion to attack me but they don't understand my religion in it's entirely. It's truly pathetic if you simply disagree with me then fine. But calling me a hypocrite based on nothing is childish
    Nonsense atheist women won't even be down for that

I disagreed with something A Talented One said earlier (stereotyping black women while simultaneously criticizing some of them for stereotyping black men) for the same reason I disagree with this. If only 5% of black women were not turned off by X characteristic in a partner there would still be millions of them open to dating a man with those traits so while he might have a point that someone could gravitate to men/women from groups that are more likely to possess certain traits or interests for that reason (not that I agree with his generalizations even though they could be true) I think he's exaggerating how difficult it would be to find a black woman who didn't fit that criteria. White women who are environmentally conscious and some of the other things he mentioned (not in the mood to look for the quote) are probably in the minority among whites and then there's how many white women who do meet the criteria of the hypothetical 'mismatched' black man he mentioned would be open to dating inter-racially to begin with.

You're wrong, and I'm gonna explain why.

But first let me give you credit for responding to the substance of what I said. These dudes would do well to try to follow suit, as the exercise might actually be good for them (in terms of their critical thinking skills, e.g.).

First off, not all generalizing about a group is problematic.

Second, what you said -- that "If only 5% of black women were not turned off by X characteristic in a partner there would still be millions of them open to dating a man with those traits" -- is true, but not in a sense that is practically relevant. When you add up all of these exclusionary traits, that may indeed still leave millions of black women who are not excluded -- worldwide. But it would be too much to say that, in order to not cross racial boundaries, a person should traverse the globe to find a same-race mate if he has to. And if you limit yourself to your city, or state, it is much less likely that there would be so many women -- especially if there are multiple exclusionary traits and you are over a certain age (many people settle down by the time they are 30, and hence come off the market).

Even if the women of the other group who are not excluded are a minority, if that group is a numerical majority, especially a large one -- as is the case with white women -- this fact will mean that there still will be a great many more of them who are not excluded.
  • A Talented One
    Options
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    All I got to say is this. When I watched the B.E.T honors I wanted to throw some ? at the T.V. Half these rich/successful kneegrows on that stage speaking on uplifting the people and our struggles were with crackas. Wasn't just smashing, they were married and had kids lol. They all even gave credit to them for their success.

The awkward looks on everyone's faces was priceless. The awkward silence and claps were even more hilarious. I really felt bad for the sistas though. Them white broads sitting front row in front of the sistas being praised by successful black men at BLACK ENTERTAINMENT TELEVISION HONORING BLACK ACHIEVEMENTS.

This can't be life.

Big OG @blakfyahking in here dropping that R.N.S. Zombie dropping that ? too, he just aint sugar coating the ? . @TayGettem
    Don't know how long you been on here but this sit has been flooded with "new ? " and tap dancers over the years. ? will fight you over their white queens and debate the ? out of you. If you peep, most of the cats in here going against the R.N.S you dropped either wifed up/seeded up a non sista. Or just luuuuuve dem some light brights and mixed chicks. ? trying to front like they don't know what you was talking about smh.

If you are really down for the struggle you will wife up a black woman because you want to show a functional black family. It gives legitimacy to your fight and it will force you to fight harder.

Word cuz if you have a black wife and a black family you will fight 100% plus she will support u. Whereas a white wife would care less about black oppression in america. She will see you talking about white supremacy like the ramblings of an idiot.

Not all black women are so into this racial thing, and not all white women are indifferent to the struggle.

I am reading a brand new book right now on the persistence of racial inequality. It is clear that it was years in the making. And it is written by a white female law professor.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kind of a sign of the times, and a reflection of modern culture, that it looks like most people dont think it matters. For 1, here we are on allhiphop, where probly 40% of folk are not fully black behind these screenames. And also its just typical that most people like to straddle the fence and nbody really believes in anything anymore. Everyting is just 'meh, its ok'. No one wants to 'catch feekings'

To me, clearly it matters. Kind of strange anyone would think otherwise imo. Why are people afraid to admit whats in their gut. You know damn well if Taye Diggs showed up with a bullhorn on Fayette St you'd give him the side eye. Why nggas so politically correct all the time
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This can't be life.

It can be both but the betterment of the race if you are really pro black. I mean what can a white or Asian woman relate to you in such a way that surpasses black women. I find that black people who date out often times have more in common with others of the opposite sex who date out. They usually work harder or do more to keep it stronger.

And in the case of love is it not true you can't help who you fall in love with?

That's a lie because many a man has gone down as well as rose to new heights behind love

Love will bring you to your knees bruh. And still think dude only smashing of he been with 5 in three years that ppl know about.

no man should be on his knees. fire on that .my woman can butter me up and make me fall in love but I choose to give into my emotions or not. I suggest you practice self control

? you love with your woman and you would do anything for her, there's no shame in that because you love her and she loves you and y'all support each other. Self control with the woman you love is a hinderance to you
  • Focal Point
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Kind of a sign of the times, and a reflection of modern culture, that it looks like most people dont think it matters. For 1, here we are on allhiphop, where probly 40% of folk are not fully black behind these screenames. And also its just typical that most people like to straddle the fence and nbody really believes in anything anymore. Everyting is just 'meh, its ok'. No one wants to 'catch feekings'

To me, clearly it matters. Kind of strange anyone would think otherwise imo. Why are people afraid to admit whats in their gut. You know damn well if Taye Diggs showed up with a bullhorn on Fayette St you'd give him the side eye. Why nggas so politically correct all the time

because not everybody is going to see the same thing as anyone else we're all different and see things differently
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This can't be life.

? you love with your woman and you would do anything for her, there's no shame in that because you love her and she loves you and y'all support each other. Self control with the woman you love is a hinderance to you

Nah fire on that I don't get down with that I would do anything for my woman ideology. I'm not psychologically built like that. Human love has it's limits
  • Focal Point
    Options

This can't be life.

Nah fire on that I don't get down with that I would do anything for my woman ideology. I'm not psychologically built like that. Human love has it's limits
    Than more respect and power to you breh. Won't argue against you feeling that way.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can I still be a leader for my people if I got 4 wives...three from my same race and one from the white race?

Bruh you can be a leader all you want, you will just come off as suspect to the people who know better.

Ain't nobody looking for a leader anyways. If you're going to help the community, do it in the way you see fit.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options

Aint too many of us strong real ? left bruh. Somehow we've become the bad guys that's stopping us from progressing lol. This is the main reason why we aint where we should be right now. Too many ? straying, and don't want to speak on the elephant in the room. Like that ? aint there, all up in all our faces. Just look at the sad weak ass niggERs in this very thread. ? in here really trying to downplay just how destructive this ? is to the community. That white flesh got these ? tap dancing with no ? given. They really don't see the big picture and that ? is beyond ? sad!!!!!!!!

And these be the first ? to say, "black folks don't stick together, that's why we can't get nowhere". LOL you ? want to ? the foundation and dare speak this ? ????? ....................Really? All these ol

"So what", "It's not bothering me", "love is love", "I don't care", "stop worrying about another person" ass ? are really what's slowly killing us. All these ol mixed up, raised in white hoods, focusing most of their attention on other ? , not knowing ? about/teaching they roots, giving they love/time/earnings away to "others" is the ROOT of the problem. ? in here with a bunch of bricks and building tools but don't want to lay the foundation down first. All our other issues come later.

To add insult to injury we have the lowest number of people in the u.s. Y'all ? that keep straying are only making it lower and watering us down little by little. Meanwhile everybody else is mostly sticking to their own. The ones who stray aint really affecting they people because of their large %. Also everybody else roots/history are in tact. They came here together on their own free will. They don't have any outside interference ? with their people. None of them are confused and lost like we are.

Everybody else for the most part got this ? figured out except for a scary amount of us.

• PILL_COSBY
    edited May 2015
    Options
    And lol at all the undercover and unconscious ? posting in here. Acting like real ? can't see through y'all ? . Trying your best to convince yourselves and others what you're doing is not hurting the community. You can get all pseudo intellectual and deflect all you want, STILL AINT GONE CHANGE THE COONISH PATH YOU CHOSE TO WALK.

As a black man, you can't sit there with a straight face and say ? with a reggie bush mindset is not ? up the community. In no shape or form what so ever. No way you gone just straight up be 100% cool with a ? saying black power with their "other" husband/wife on their arm. I don't believe none of you!!!!

#100%R.N.S
  • A Talented One
    Options

It matters.

Are you happy now?

But the question was always whether it should matter. And I still think the answer is: not necessarily.
  • A Talented One
    Options
    And for the record, I have never denied that IR dating/marriage is in some ways bad for blacks. In fact, I have explicitly acknowledged this in other threads. What I have said is that even if it is in some ways bad for blacks, IR dating/marriage is still permissible in certain situations.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And for the record, I have never denied that IR dating/marriage is in some ways bad for blacks. In fact, I have explicitly acknowledged this in other threads. What I have said is that even if it is in some ways bad for blacks, IR dating/marriage is still permissible in certain situations.

You are right but you but you need to chill with always bashing black women any chance you get. And i bet in your case its prolly your dislike of black women that makes you disregard them and ?
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited May 2015
    Options
    ^^^^^^
    DANCE ? DANCE!!!!!!!!!! SUUUUUUUUUUUUWEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! YEAH THAT'S RIGHT, DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT'S REALLY HAPPENING. KEEP BEING CONFUSED AND FIGHT ? WITH SOME DAMN SENSE WHO AREN'T CONFUSED. KEEP ? ON YOURSELVES AND WEAKENING YOUR AFRICAN BLOODLINES WITHOUT KNOWING IT. KEEP BEING THE PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE NAIVE LITTLE CHILDREN WE MOLDED YOU ALL INTO ALL THESE YEARS. KEEP NOT MARRYING/BUILDING AND PROCREATING WITH YOUR OWN. KEEP YOUR MIXED CHILDREN CONFUSED AND SHIELD THEM FROM THE TRUTH. TEACH THEM YOUR WAYS SO THEY CAN CONTINUE WEAKENING THE BLOODLINE AND STRONG BLACK MENTALITIES/STRUCTURES. KEEP WORSHIPING/SUPPORTING OTHER PEOPLES GODS, CULTURES, LANGUAGE, FEATURES, RELIGIONS, AND "NOT REALLY CARE" ABOUT YOUR OWN. EVEN THOUGH EVERYONE ELSE CARES ABOUT THEIR OWN, HA HA HAAAAA!!!

400 YEARS AND OUR EVIL PLAN IS STILL WORKING LIKE A CHARM. DUMB LITTLE NIGGLETS STILL HAVEN'T NOTICED A THING! AH HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Brad-Pitt-e1356503721168.jpg
    django-unchained-don-johnson-big-daddy.jpg

@blakfyahking dropped the trillest post in here
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    Who you talking to bruh
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If he was dating Stacey Dash and said the same thing would he have credibility? Considering she's just a dark skinned white ? ?

I think you can date a white woman and still be pro-black IN THEORY. BUt it depends on who and how that white female is. Is she a chick that would go to a police brutality rally with you? Does she correct her white ass friends when they say racist ? ?

I think in practice a lot of blacks think dating white makes them "better." They're trying to indirectly run away from the burden that comes with their blackness. YOu see the same thing in Kanye West. Wondering why he still gets treated like a ? even though he's with Kim K lol

He disparaged the protestors because that's what whites would do. He's trying to shed his blackness by rubbing up against a white ? . A lot of ? do that ? .

In THEORY you can be pro-black and date a white woman. Nothing wrong with interracial relationships. But there's something wrong with interracial relationships if the only reason you're in one is because you secretly look down on your own people. Seems to be the issue with your co-worker.
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You dating a white ? and trying to be pro black, what in the ? conversation y'all gon be having?

"Good morning Becky, your people still ain't ? "

"Hey boo, you feel like cooking some dry ass underseasoned chicken for dinner?"

"You know what, you're right, I think the water is too spicy"

"I can't stand these craccas! Except you babe, you still good in my book."

be at her folks house for holiday dinners tap dancing around all the issues, uncomfortable af. ? laughing at dry ass jokes, drier than that turkey tryin to wash down with that watery ass gravy, with stove top macaroni. Then somebody brings up the OJ trial or trayvon and you come at a crossroads, "do I be a real ? and slapfire out this fool, or do I play that ? off like the bryant gumble ? I let myself become?"

Hell naw. ? can't even come to the meetings. Black folks tryin to plot and we just gotta trust this ? not gonna tell ? to his wife, and that his wife or her husband ain't gon call twelve.
    Foh, you can't make that hit sound right.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Preaching a "Pro Black" way of life while being in an interracial relationship is phony and contradictory as ? . I can't see how any Black person can be comfortable building a life with a white person when they view us as less than dogs by murdering us daily. Their inherent racism, hatred, and sick thoughts seems to naturally be in their DNA. Yet some Blacks are still willing to pass those deviant genes to their offspring by procreating with them? Couldn't be me. Most other minorities share similar white supremacist thoughts against Blacks, so it's always comical when ? say they only ? with Black and Hispanic women like they don't hate your Black ass just as much as white folks.

I can't even imagine settling down with a non Black mainly because aint no other race of female gonna understand you or your unique struggles like one of your own. ? need to remember there's strength in numbers and considering we're only 13% of the U.S population, we're not even in a position to date out. The media promotes their BW vs BM and interracial love agenda so hard to Blacks to eradicate us, but sadly many Blacks play right into their plan.
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Who you talking to bruh
    You posted before I did and ? my ether up lol. That was originally meant for ether-I-am white trollin ass. But that post goes to all the ? /passive aggressive "we are the world" unconscious ? in here though. Hopefully they will see the big picture when the great pure white man says it lol.

LordZuko wrote: »
    You dating a white ? and trying to be pro black, what in the ? conversation y'all gon be having?

"Good morning Becky, your people still ain't ? "

"Hey boo, you feel like cooking some dry ass underseasoned chicken for dinner?"

"You know what, you're right, I think the water is too spicy"

"I can't stand these craccas! Except you babe, you still good in my book."

be at her folks house for holiday dinners tap dancing around all the issues, uncomfortable af. ? laughing at dry ass jokes, drier than that turkey tryin to wash down with that watery ass gravy, with stove top macaroni. Then somebody brings up the OJ trial or trayvon and you come at a crossroads, "do I be a real ? and slapfire out this fool, or do I play that ? off like the bryant gumble ? I let myself become?"

Hell naw. ? can't even come to the meetings. Black folks tryin to plot and we just gotta trust this ? not gonna tell ? to his wife, and that his wife or her husband ain't gon call twelve.
    Foh, you can't make that hit sound right.
    BRUH!!!, CHILL!!!!!!!!! the level of R.N.S IS OVER 9,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is too much for them to handle. None of them will admit this ? but it's true. We getting way too black up in here for this new I.C we posting on. Too many porch monkeys, sheboons, strays, passive ? , confused self hating mixed ? , fatherless ? , and new ? on this ? now.

I ask myself the bold all the time. Some ? is just black and white(pun intended) But these "new ? " are gonna force a grey area somehow some way!!

This is just like how these "new ? " do like white folks(natural ? ) and compare the ? mental illness/lifestyle to a race of people. Like did these new ? /white folks just really try to compare the fight for man on man/woman on woman to be normal to the black struggle? Man taking ? up his ass, broads bumping ? 's ? themselves with fake ? , ? up the natural order, confusion and gender bending. All that crazy mental ? in the same category as a great race of people? REALLY ? ......REALLY!!!!!!!!!?

I have stopped saying "white people crazy" as much. We slowly starting to act just like them little by little. I see it everyday, ? really gets to me.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love my people, but I'll ? with any ethnicity if we're clicking. I just won't be able to be around a white woman for a minute after I watch Rosewood lol.

Crazy enough, black women are the most stuck on who I mess with, though. Whenever one of my female family members or friends learn of a female, their first question is "is she white?". Like damn, does it matter? Just be happy that I like ? and that I'm not on the DL like a lot of ? smh. Like ? , ya'll need to step out of the box, maybe ya'll wouldn't be so ? bitter all of the time lol.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    I love my people, but I'll ? with any ethnicity if we're clicking. I just won't be able to be around a white woman for a minute after I watch Rosewood lol.

Crazy enough, black women are the most stuck on who I mess with, though. Whenever one of my female family members or friends learn of a female, their first question is "is she white?". Like damn, does it matter? Just be happy that I like ? and that I'm not on the DL like a lot of ? smh. Like ? , ya'll need to step out of the box, maybe ya'll wouldn't be so ? bitter all of the time lol.

but @ the bolded....why would you feel that way?

unless you realize there is a possible hypocrisy there that you can't justify in your own head when you want to chill with becky

so you can rock with a white chick just as long as you can suppress any thoughts of real history?

if that ain't possible ? ? logic, then what do you call it?
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How pro-Black can you really be if you're…LITERALLY in bed with white people
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »

but @ the bolded....why would you feel that way?

unless you realize there is a possible hypocrisy there that you can't justify in your own head when you want to chill with becky

so you can rock with a white chick just as long as you can suppress any thoughts of real history?

if that ain't possible ? ? logic, then what do you call it?

As a black man, why wouldn't I feel that way? Have you ever seen Rosewood?
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    How pro-Black can you really be if you're…LITERALLY in bed with white people

Lol at the flag