scumbag!

Options

Comments

• texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BigSleeze wrote: »
    I ? up.

So I wanted to go out but the lady was on some ? . Trying to tell me I couldn't go, but I'm like ? all that. So I go out and I'm club hoppin and I run into my ex. Not just any ex but the one whose virginity I took. So I figure easy ? . Well I'm dancin with her, couple of drinks and I'm eyeballin the door. Case closed right? Nope! So I see this chick with a fat ol donkey that I've seen a few times and I really wanted to see what it was hittin for. So I'm eyeballin her, dancin with the ex, ignoring my woman's calls. Well while I'm dancin with the ex, ol phat ass decides she wants to cut in. Well the ex got upset and ducked off somewhere. Well I see it's big bootys Birthday, so I pin a 20 on her shirt. She grindin and grabbing so I'm like hey, lets bounce. She tells me to follow her to her place. Cool right? *Charlie Murphy voice* WRONG! This chick stays in the ? projects! So automatically I'm like ? , what did I get myself into? So we go in, we hit the couch. She must have been WAAAY more ? than I thought BC she super sloppy at this point. Generally, I'm not ? no sloppy ? chick, but ? it right. Well its getting ready to go down, she comes up for air and I see something move out the corner of my eye. It's a ? shorty! He askin for something to drink, she hollerin, telling him go back to bed. I'm looking out the window making sure my car still there. The ? is killing my buzz. So I'm bout to bounce, she like naw its cool. So she get back to business, its going down on the couch. This ? ? around and passed out. I can't even finish. I'm ? , so I go bird bath in the sink. Politely unpin my 20 + 5 singles for my trouble. Had a big ass cup of juicy juice and bounced. Tried to call the ex, no answer. Get back to the spot, house smelled like ass. Ain't that a ? !

Whoa whoa whoa..... ? smelled bdussy when you walked in your spot???? Hahahahaha I'm dead!!!
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Misadventures of Big Sleeze
    Chapter Three

So another night of club hoppin, not really a whole bunch shakin. So i find my way to my favorite spot to try to come up on a weak gazelle. Im a couple of drinks in, and i notice this tall blonde big tiddy chick eyeballin me. I wave her over, she struttin over like she on a mission, so i know it on. Her name, Candy. Her profession, stripper. Already im plannin out how imma have her workin for me. So i thought... We have a couple more drinks then slide to her place. We get there, all the lights are off she goes in first but i hear somebody cough. So i look at her like wtf. Shes like dont worry bout him, hes just watchin my kids. Hmmm kids you say? Aight whatever, im there on a mission, ill worry about all that later (plus i got the lil sigma series on me). She tells me to make myself comfortable while she take care of dude. Well for some reason they get to hollerin back n forth, and she tells dude well you can get your ? and ? ! He hollerin, he dont want u for ? but your money!

So real quick, im assumin at some point in time she done gave him some and now he dont know how to act. Classic sucker for it. Sigma from pants pocket to jacket pocket... Anyway, they go back n forth for a couple more minutes then dude leave. So after choppin it with her a few more minutes, i find out dude is the best friend of one of the kids dad, and the dad had died. He stay tryin ti come around and "help the fam"..more on him later. Anyway we end up in her bedroom and start the session. Well a few minutes in i see a shadow outside the window. Dude never ? left, he out there ? watchin! So at first im like wtf, then the ? in me came alive and im in there flexin like lex luger from wcw, doin all kinda wild ? . So after, she layin there tryin to cuddle n ? , so i tell her dude was peepin thru the window. Thats when she spill the rest of the beans and tell me dude sell dope and his stash in the basement (and yeah she ? him lol). So im like i need to ? of there. So over the next few days she had been hittin me up to come thru, but i wanted to stall her out a lil bit. She buyin me ? (among other things a ? dog) , takin me out to eat, givin me brain at the pickup window at hardees, she was really down for the cause. She finally tell me she made dude get his ? and get out. Cool.

Well i finally get over there, im chillin and her phone rings. Its dude. So they talk, she hangs up. Then she tells me dude wants to come in and use the bathroom. Im like wtf?! Its your house do what u want. Sigma in the couch...dude comes in, looks at me then goes into the bathroom. Hes in there for a few minutes, then comes out and leaves. Now im sittin there thinkin..hmm thats odd, no toilet flush, not water ran. Somethin is up. So i go lookin,and in the garbage can..a needle, a shoe string, a spoon and about a quarter of soft. So about two minutes later he calls back, sayin hes gonna call the police and child services and tell em she usin and abusin. So i call somebody i know who mess with party favors took care of the soft. Tossed the other ? in the sewer a few blocks away. Told her i was done with that whole situation. About a week later, she call tryin to get back. She dont know how to deal bc she aint never been left before. Blah blah blah. So later that day im out in the driveway givin the dog a bath, and i see a flower truck creepin by. Im lookin and i think to myself..nah. So the truck backs up and the lady driving asks if i know "big sleeze". So she gets out brings me this huge ass thing of flowers. Tells me i need to read the card "bc her and the girls ? a kick out of it". The card read: You bring the body, ill bring the whipped cream". Right then, i called her back told her thanks but no thanks. She asked for the dog back which turned out to be one of her sons. I sold the flowers to one of my guys who didnt buy ? for his moms bday and changed my ? number. ? strippers man smh.

how she knew where u lived tho
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Misadventures of Big Sleeze
    Chapter Three

So another night of club hoppin, not really a whole bunch shakin. So i find my way to my favorite spot to try to come up on a weak gazelle. Im a couple of drinks in, and i notice this tall blonde big tiddy chick eyeballin me. I wave her over, she struttin over like she on a mission, so i know it on. Her name, Candy. Her profession, stripper. Already im plannin out how imma have her workin for me. So i thought... We have a couple more drinks then slide to her place. We get there, all the lights are off she goes in first but i hear somebody cough. So i look at her like wtf. Shes like dont worry bout him, hes just watchin my kids. Hmmm kids you say? Aight whatever, im there on a mission, ill worry about all that later (plus i got the lil sigma series on me). She tells me to make myself comfortable while she take care of dude. Well for some reason they get to hollerin back n forth, and she tells dude well you can get your ? and ? ! He hollerin, he dont want u for ? but your money!

So real quick, im assumin at some point in time she done gave him some and now he dont know how to act. Classic sucker for it. Sigma from pants pocket to jacket pocket... Anyway, they go back n forth for a couple more minutes then dude leave. So after choppin it with her a few more minutes, i find out dude is the best friend of one of the kids dad, and the dad had died. He stay tryin ti come around and "help the fam"..more on him later. Anyway we end up in her bedroom and start the session. Well a few minutes in i see a shadow outside the window. Dude never ? left, he out there ? watchin! So at first im like wtf, then the ? in me came alive and im in there flexin like lex luger from wcw, doin all kinda wild ? . So after, she layin there tryin to cuddle n ? , so i tell her dude was peepin thru the window. Thats when she spill the rest of the beans and tell me dude sell dope and his stash in the basement (and yeah she ? him lol). So im like i need to ? of there. So over the next few days she had been hittin me up to come thru, but i wanted to stall her out a lil bit. She buyin me ? (among other things a ? dog) , takin me out to eat, givin me brain at the pickup window at hardees, she was really down for the cause. She finally tell me she made dude get his ? and get out. Cool.

Well i finally get over there, im chillin and her phone rings. Its dude. So they talk, she hangs up. Then she tells me dude wants to come in and use the bathroom. Im like wtf?! Its your house do what u want. Sigma in the couch...dude comes in, looks at me then goes into the bathroom. Hes in there for a few minutes, then comes out and leaves. Now im sittin there thinkin..hmm thats odd, no toilet flush, not water ran. Somethin is up. So i go lookin,and in the garbage can..a needle, a shoe string, a spoon and about a quarter of soft. So about two minutes later he calls back, sayin hes gonna call the police and child services and tell em she usin and abusin. So i call somebody i know who mess with party favors took care of the soft. Tossed the other ? in the sewer a few blocks away. Told her i was done with that whole situation. About a week later, she call tryin to get back. She dont know how to deal bc she aint never been left before. Blah blah blah. So later that day im out in the driveway givin the dog a bath, and i see a flower truck creepin by. Im lookin and i think to myself..nah. So the truck backs up and the lady driving asks if i know "big sleeze". So she gets out brings me this huge ass thing of flowers. Tells me i need to read the card "bc her and the girls ? a kick out of it". The card read: You bring the body, ill bring the whipped cream". Right then, i called her back told her thanks but no thanks. She asked for the dog back which turned out to be one of her sons. I sold the flowers to one of my guys who didnt buy ? for his moms bday and changed my ? number. ? strippers man smh.

how she knew where u lived tho

Maybe the ? in the window found out
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Misadventures of BigSleeze Chapter 2

So after my divorce, I kinda had my internet game poppin. Met this older older chick on the fish tank (pof) in the same town as my ex and son & set it up for the weekend I was gonna be visiting. I go to his bball game, we go eat at that weekend daddy ? . Well the whole time we kickin it, the chick is blowing up my phone, sending pics just being a lil too overzealous. So finally we get together meet at a lil sports bar. We having drinks, she talking about her "? daughter", and baby daddy that's in jail. So I already know I got a winner. Then I'm ready to go, so I ask her if she wanna get outta there. Nah, she wanna order some Buffalo wings. Now I've watched her have like 4 shots of stolis, and down 2 modelos at this point, and in my mind I'm knowing that this ain't gonna end well, and I tell her I don't think she should do that. She just keep on with her order. So after a 3rd beer, and 8 wings she's ready to go.
    We go back to my room and she hits the shower (u didn't take one before u came?), whatever tho right? So we rockin, ? was wide as ? (like throwin a hotdog down a hallway) I'm regretting being there, so I flip her into missionary, push them legs back to her head and start dumpin d in the broad. A few minutes go by, I start smellin something...I stop ask and look..the ? done ? herself! I start flippin out, she start crying. Trying to blame me for puttin too much pressure on her when I had her folded over. I'm naw ? , I told yo ass not to eat them ? wings after u drank all that ? beer! So I made her strip the bed n flip the mattress. She leaves all the sheets and blankets balled up in the corner. I got my shower, checked out early and slept in my car...smh

wdys.gif

Ole ? ass ?

• BigSleeze
    BigSleeze Members Posts: 47 ✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    Mastery wrote: »
    Cinco wrote: »
    Lmao dude tore the Window frame out !!!
    Homie came through the window at @BigSleeze and his jump off like

7130e83cc61fafd978d653c9780c9d2c.gif

I for real just hollered, got me weak af!
    ? ! ? got my cryin', dyin', and weak as ? too haha

After I read your story and found this gif, it was a wrap

Michael-Ira371.gif

I think I got like 3 more in the saga. Then imma shut my fuckn mouth.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Great way to start my morning

Shout-out ic
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You got to love the ic and these stories
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'ma hit up my Patna who's an Artist and see if he wants to turn these into Cartoons or Comics .

I've been working on novels and use some of the ? from these stories
This discussion has been closed.