Fear The Walking Dead (Season 1)

Options

Comments

• vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    suzyscrew wrote: »
    Real ? , if Randy dies i'm done. This killing of black characters would be intentional at that point. I can watch Fox News if I wanted that kind of representation

Really? You gonna stop watching the show if another black person dies?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall ? gona act like there weren't other zombies? i kno yall want a black character to lach onto and root for but chill
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still don't understand why all the power was just cut off
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options

something ? up a powerline the city is going into chaos ? happens
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this episode was better, ? finally picking up steam...
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall ? gona act like there weren't other zombies? i kno yall want a black character to lach onto and root for but chill

The first zombie was the chick in the ? house...

The next 3, all Black, were the drug dealer, the boyfriend and the principal.
  • suzyscrew
    suzyscrew Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    suzyscrew wrote: »
    Real ? , if Randy dies i'm done. This killing of black characters would be intentional at that point. I can watch Fox News if I wanted that kind of representation

Really? You gonna stop watching the show if another black person dies?

I said I would if Randy dies. Extras and non essential characters I give the show a pass on. But yeah, I'm done. If you ever see me watching this ? I give you permission to slap the ? out of me. I'm not trying to be MLK 2015 but I'm not making them rich while they insist on all that fuckery. Those fools prolly read threads and laugh about this.
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My question is what was the point of randy character he brought nothin to the storyline don't even get to see how he got bit
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    focus wrote: »

so we gona forget the hispanic loking ? who got shot, the white goth ? who got shot , the white guy who looked as if he was going through his whole family at the end of the episode?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    Beth is in master of sex ? is mad weird
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

so we gona forget the hispanic loking ? who got shot, the white goth ? who got shot , the white guy who looked as if he was going through his whole family at the end of the episode?

They were all after the Black people, and basically extras.

The ? hoe was basically an extra too.

But the first 3 people who had actual speaking roles and names and a connection to the story and characters to "get the virus" were all Black? Come on...

• ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And I ? hate the mom
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    it's official... this show is pretty bad.

wait hold up! they think they got a good enough show that they can show 2 episodes and then take a little break? lmao. these guys are really taking their audience for granted, huh?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mally_G wrote: »
    i'm ok with the series getting a spinoff and extending its life

but the purpose was to show the beginning of the outbreak, but it doesn't explain why it started or how it got into everyone. but if everyone has it, it must be airborne, but with every virus, it has an origin; so what is the virus' origin? Something I hope this show will delve into. If it doesn't, then it's the original series all over again in a urban location with rebooted characters.

The creators have already said they do not, and will not, ever explain an origin, or even if there is a cure.

It is airborne, though, period.
  • VIBE
    Options
    Mally_G wrote: »
    Virus origin might have something to do with that "flu shot" the principal kept mentioning

that's a good pickup. didn't think about that

as many bad batches of flu shots going around in reality, they could angle it starting with flu shots. in order to combat the flu, you have to inject it into you. #1 reason why I don't get the shot. yet, it doesn't explain how babies turn when they die (even though I don't recall seeing an instance of a baby turning), unless there's bad medicine all around, so if you take an aspirin or cough syrup, you got it.

biting someone transfers the virus/germ, but wasn't it said that the bite "activates" what's already inside of the body?

Death activates what's in the body.

Dudes dealer wasn't bitten, he was shot, died then turned.

Many people died in TWD who weren't bitten and turned.

Has nothing to do w the bite, which is how they figured out it was airborne and everyone was infected.
  • VIBE
    Options

And the random dude at the scene where the rioting started
  • VIBE
    Options
    dead tired but nobody cleaned his wound or asked how he got it?

He was asked if he was bitten, he said yes.

She knew she couldn't help, that's why she told her daughter to just leave him.
  • VIBE
    Options

Chaos, riots, people ? ? up..

Cell phones ain't working due to call volume
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

that kid in the high school with the knife explained how it was going to happen to the guidance counselor lady. on a side note if a zombie apocalypse ever goes down for real I aint ? with no chicks until the dust settles. look at tonights episode and see how unlogical the daughter was. idiot ? was watching virals on her phone and can't put 2 and 2 together with her boyfriend being bit. then she tries to leave her sick brother in withdrawl to check on him. her brother was trying to tell her and what does she SAY?" " I hate you" I hate you too dumb ? . like somebody else said, why do people on this show have a problem relaying important information.
  • JoshuaMoshua
    JoshuaMoshua Members Posts: 358 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Even though the creators never state how the virus got spread I think it's from water or food. Think about it, if it was airborne the number of zombies would be massive and very sudden, considering how many people die from different things (homicide, accidents, disease, natural causes). That's a lot of walking corpses and it just doesn't match up with the slow start that the show portrays. But with water and food, you'd see the slow rise of infections and attacks, because not everyone eats or drinks from the same source. And also in the first episode when the dad was in his class room teaching he said something about how nature always wins, which could be a hint from the creators about the virus' origin.
  • VIBE
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

that kid in the high school with the knife explained how it was going to happen to the guidance counselor lady. on a side note if a zombie apocalypse ever goes down for real I aint ? with no chicks until the dust settles. look at tonights episode and see how unlogical the daughter was. idiot ? was watching virals on her phone and can't put 2 and 2 together with her boyfriend being bit. then she tries to leave her sick brother in withdrawl to check on him. her brother was trying to tell her and what does she SAY?" " I hate you" I hate you too dumb ? . like somebody else said, why do people on this show have a problem relaying important information.

I assume this has to do with not wanting to come to terms with something on such a large scale. A lot of people are in that mind state of "it won't happen to me or those I know and love".

She knew her bf was done for but she didn't want to believe it. She can't leave him behind.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The non junkie son is such a ? ass ? . Emo ass
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I don't see what you could tell someone to make them believe that you aren't bat ? insane. Look how they reacted to the son after he ran out in traffic. There is a media blackout and all people know is some weird ass virus is making people think that they are invincible facing off against of police bullets. Mix that with police hate, people think police are overreacting to a situation that should be handled with care. They don't know that they are actually dead other than the dude that got ran over, but still, he appeared to be going insane more so than being a dead person. The family actually communicated to the fact that insane dangerous people are walking around and even told the daughter that her boyfriend might lose his ? . Why the wife stopped to talk to the principle has everything to do with the fact that even in the face of chaos, people think that logic will prevail. I was actually surprised that the husband mentioned that people don't die, but i guess he was paying closer attention to the dude being manhandled by a Oldsmobile.