Fear The Walking Dead (Season 1)

Options

Comments

• DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somehow they will do crossover episodes with TWD. Maybe with peeps that already dead on TWD as this is an earlier timeline.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Somehow they will do crossover episodes with TWD. Maybe with peeps that already dead on TWD as this is an earlier timeline.

Nah, they're in different locations (east coast, west coast)

They already stated these two groups will not cross paths or have anything to do with each other. The purpose of the show is just to show us what it was like right at the beginning of the outbreak.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    DNB1 wrote: »

Nah, they're in different locations (east coast, west coast)

They already stated these two groups will not cross paths or have anything to do with each other. The purpose of the show is just to show us what it was like right at the beginning of the outbreak.

Ahhh ok....
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the second ep was good. I like the slow steady build up and how the family is reacting to the pending apocalypse. Of course they continue to ? on the black male, but what's new
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fear The WalKKKing dead.They killing everything black

Besides that.ep was good.It's dope seeing what happened when it began.

The protest was like the Black Lives matter protests.

LAPD ain't ? .Rick or even Shane wouldn't have acted like that.

They need better communication.Matt looking bad.he's wrizzle

Tobias or whatever will be like Morgan.

Chris got the found footage poppin.

Madison with the bloodless head smashing.She slow.

Madison cold blooded,but hey.They still didn't tell the daughter what's good

Travis stuck with his ex.They are lucky those ppl let them in.I think Travis may die so Nick can be the man of the group.

I wonder if Madison thinks Travis will ? Liza?I wonder why they divorced?

I think we all knew the principle would die from the foreshadowing in the pilot.There are a lot of Latinos on here though.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »

Travis stuck with his ex.They are lucky those ppl let them in.I think Travis may die so Nick can be the man of the group.

I think we all knew the principle would die from the foreshadowing in the pilot.There are a lot of Latinos on here though.

no just no
  • loch121
    Options

no just no

Shane crazy ass still did help some other ppl before he went straight maniac.He was already a part of a group when Rick found him.

those cops look like their going for self.they not picking up their friend's family or none of that.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

no just no

Shane crazy ass still did help some other ppl before he went straight maniac.He was already a part of a group when Rick found him.

those cops look like their going for self.they not picking up their friend's family or none of that.

back in the real world shane probably was a ? cop also, that racist ? makes 0 sense to even the dumbest white person when your being hunted by dead bodies
  • loch121
    Options

no just no

back in the real world shane probably was a ? cop also, that racist ? makes 0 sense to even the dumbest white person when your being hunted by dead bodies

Which racist ? ?
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jus thought of something zombies don't exist in the walking dead which is where the name comes from so how does the fat kid know so much
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Will Munny yo are you really danny devito height or this a photoshop

4F2930FE-72F2-4A7F-8EF3-1C1912F53798-71774-000020CA18B53DFC_zps15734812.jpg

Lmao!
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ericb4prez wrote: »
    Jus thought of something zombies don't exist in the walking dead which is where the name comes from so how does the fat kid know so much

No different than today.. kids coming up with theories online.. he's like Jamel
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    guys... if you live in a world without zombies but all of a sudden dead people start trying to eat your brains... how long do you really think it would take you to catch on that ? ain't right? serious question. i feel like i'm prone to being confused and dumbfounded by crazy situations but even taking that into account i don't think i've ever been shocked to a point where i wouldn't tell whoever was just standing right next to me everything i saw go down let alone my own kids.

just picture when 9/11 happened... were people running away from the wreck and going home and their teenage children were like "hey how was work? why are you covered in white dust and society is breaking down?" and they would go "it was aiight but i don't want to talk about it. maybe tomorrow. don't leave the house."?
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »

Lmao!

i've never seen so many basic fashion rules get broken in one photo before. please say this was some ironic ? just for laffs.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »

Lmao!

i've never seen so many basic fashion rules get broken in one photo before. please say this was some ironic ? just for laffs.

I was trying to look like that guy from grease. That's an old ass photo I haven't worked for the bus dealership in years.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    So basically I got tagged in this thread so I'd come in and rant about how ? the walking dead franchise is.
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    ericb4prez wrote: »

No different than today.. kids coming up with theories online.. he's like Jamel

Lol you right but ? want me to believe he the only kid in the whole school that surfs the Internet and is paranoid lmao it's lil ? but it stands out to me
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think a lot of of people overestimating how they world react in a crisis of this magnitude

But this is the internet where everybody is super smart and super calm and super strong
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »

Lmao!

I was trying to look like that guy from grease. That's an old ass photo I haven't worked for the bus dealership in years.

Oh ? .. Thats a real pic? I always thought it was Photoshopped..lol
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This show is butt cheeks deal with it Vibe
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jus finished episode 2, meh
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Edit. Show moves slow. Dude looks like Johnny Deep.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Ill watch it but I wont enjoy it

@will munny what up!