Fear The Walking Dead (Season 1)

Options

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why is this ? already on a 2-week break? This break ? is ridiculous.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's ? labor day
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LAPD keeps killing all these unarmed walkers.

Zombie lives matter.
  • VIBE
    Options
    Don't talk to me like that, Max.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No problem with the show or pace...nice lil appetizer while waiting for TWD

Not sure what ppl wanted out of this show
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here's the thing that gets me about this show...it's been said that the walkers would be faster and stronger since they are fresh and it's just beginning...

Should all walkers who just became walkers be faster and stronger then? If so, what's with the slow, plodding and easily overtaken walkers in TWD, even the fresh ones?
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just watched the 2 episodes, its been boring. They hate black male characters, they covered all the bases. One is infected, another killed, principal got bit and turned, and one was eaten by Gloria the heroin hoe.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    No problem with the show or pace...nice lil appetizer while waiting for TWD

Not sure what ppl wanted out of this show

Which is why I am not watching the show.I knew it would be trash but people on this site keep hyping it when the original show is garbage now.An appetizer for a show that is not even breakfast? lol
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    twizza 77 wrote: »
    Just watched the 2 episodes, its been boring. They hate black male characters, they covered all the bases. One is infected, another killed, principal got bit and turned, and one was eaten by Gloria the heroin hoe.

Let's not forget the ? the cops shot that everyone was protesting about. No black main characters left lol seems about right
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao who is the goonie goon?
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2 episodes in, show is meh imo. Smash this Asian broad tho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IWi0I-8tWM
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Why is this ? already on a 2-week break? This break ? is ridiculous.

^THIS. i know it was labor day but ? that.. this is going to be what a 6 episode season, u dont break from a 6 episode season for labor day bruh.

but anyway just watched the two episodes last night. i liked it. And like others have said the point of this ? is to show the initial outbreak since that wasn't shown on TWD. Yall already touched the issues i had. what was there 3 brothers on the show.. and all three of them got killed/bite smh. and that mom not telling her ? daughter what was happening lol.

overall im ? with it
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    is there a new episode today?
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    See that's what I'm talking about ain't no way the power just shut down like that because of the people that ? was planned to be shut down if it got out of control
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'm sorry but that stepfather dude needs to die. just like the old Mexican said when he wouldn't ? the Chinese nanny "weak". theres an apocalypse happening the world is going to ? all around and he doesn't like the idea of his son learning to handle a gun in a crisis of this magnitude. he is the polar opposite of rick. ? beta male.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This show is losing me....
  • VIBE
    Options
    Hevalisk wrote: »

Bruh they still don't have 145, I read that else where.

But I haven't found 146
  • VIBE
    Options
    i'm sorry but that stepfather dude needs to die. just like the old Mexican said when he wouldn't ? the Chinese nanny "weak". theres an apocalypse happening the world is going to ? all around and he doesn't like the idea of his son learning to handle a gun in a crisis of this magnitude. he is the polar opposite of rick. ? beta male.

The Mexican dude sees it for what it is.

The father sees it as something that will be resolved, he still sees them as human. That's why he couldn't take dudes life, that's why he didnt like him being shot, that's why he doesn't feel his son needs to learn to shoot, that's why he didn't want his wife to ? the neighbor. That's why he said "the calvarys here and everything is going to be okay".

Not everyone has the same survival mindset. You're gonna have those who know what time it is and others who have hope for the better and will have a hard time really grasping the reality of the situation.

Both the walking dead and fear the walking dead really dig into the psyche of survival. This isn't a typical zombie survival. I think we have all been conditioned by movies that everyone is quickly onboard to slaughter the dead instantly, which isn't how it would work.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I take it there's a new episode..
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Splackavelli
    Options

The Mexican dude sees it for what it is.

The father sees it as something that will be resolved, he still sees them as human. That's why he couldn't take dudes life, that's why he didnt like him being shot, that's why he doesn't feel his son needs to learn to shoot, that's why he didn't want his wife to ? the neighbor. That's why he said "the calvarys here and everything is going to be okay".

Not everyone has the same survival mindset. You're gonna have those who know what time it is and others who have hope for the better and will have a hard time really grasping the reality of the situation.

Both the walking dead and fear the walking dead really dig into the psyche of survival. This isn't a typical zombie survival. I think we have all been conditioned by movies that everyone is quickly onboard to slaughter the dead instantly, which isn't how it would work.

you're right.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    I know y'all peeped the plane going down when the junky was trying to break in that house. that world is going to pieces like world war z
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hevalisk wrote: »

Bruh they still don't have 145, I read that else where.

But I haven't found 146

The torrent is up...grabbed it last week