Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nawledge_? wrote: »
    Started At The Bottom

izpljxlocstcyxltif5l.jpg

Now We Here

travis1.jpg

? Ass

hold up he was one of the vato's from training day?
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nawledge_? wrote: »
    Started At The Bottom

izpljxlocstcyxltif5l.jpg

Now We Here

travis1.jpg

? Ass

hold up he was one of the vato's from training day?

The One With The Shotty
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i personally love the show
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    I just watched last nights ep again on dvr. pretty good episode. they could have shown more of that shootout between the soldiers and those walkers in that bldg. though. theres a high school auditorium with over 2000 walkers with the doors chained on them. its gonna hit the fan in the last episode. I kept passing out last night. this show is watchable when you are awake.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jabu_Rule wrote: »
    Sooo, they finally introduce another black character, and he's a ? .. smh.

LOL why you say he's a ? ?

• loch121
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I liked this ep.

yall buggin.Most regular ppl wouldn't go from teacher to zombie slayer in a few days.All this ? is new to these ppl.

But yeah Old school ain't playing.He could turn into a villain possibly.

The leader of the military squad is a ? .

Yeah,the daughter wants the D.Why not what else is there to do?I be thinking dude ? though.That would suck for her.

I wonder who the black dude is and what he wants from Nick?

I got a feeling officer ? isn't dead.I thought the zombies got him,but maybe they left him or killed him.If he is dead it's weak he died off camera.

Dude is doing some Dexter ? to the soldier.he calm as hell.Look at the flicka the wrist

Yeah I knew grandma was a goner.I wonder where Liza will end up?

Madison ass is cold blooded.She bout it.

They wrong for leaving those ppl in that stadium.....In Katrina and this show.

So at 1st I thought Cobalt was just for sick ppl,but it looks random like if you cry you die.

So basically they plan on killing everybody.I thought just the sick,but the whole town.That's why that street had all those bodies and why they killed those ppl in the building.

I'm betting they won't ? the soldier,but IDK.It may come back to bite them in the ass not killing him

• Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »

He said he can sell anything, talks slick, and knows how taking advantage of people including his awareness of the mind of a fiend (which many ? 's are). Classic signs of a ? .
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dude also played Pablo Escobar in Blow

pablo-escobar.jpg?format=original
  • loch121
    Options

He said he can sell anything, talks slick, and knows how taking advantage of people including his awareness of the mind of a fiend (which many ? 's are). Classic signs of a ? .

Nah not a ? maybe a con man or corrupt business man.Maybe a lawyer or entertainment guy.

IDK he doesn't seem like a street dude to me.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Cobalt is code for when they fall out and leave everyone dead, right?

Cold world...but who is giving these soldiers orders tho? They look like they're governing themselves whilst waiting on orders.

Old boy kidnapped an american solder and tortured him...lol....yup, it's coming.

Yea the Hannah Montana chick wants the D...she ready.

Next episode gonna be wild if the soldiers start shooting civilians...either way, they're on their own from now on.

Soooo the black guy will become a perm fixture....sounds like he got plans of keeping the junkie around, which means he thinks he can get him drugs and have him work for him in some capacity.

Cold how they locked all those people in the staduim. There is literally thousands in there....somebody gonna let them out, prolly the army ? .

Solider that old boy tortured prolly gonna roll with the team.
  • loch121
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »

Cold world...but who is giving these soldiers orders tho? They look like they're governing themselves whilst waiting on orders.

Old boy kidnapped an american solder and tortured him...lol....yup, it's coming.

Next episode gonna be wild if the soldiers start shooting civilians...either way, they're on their own from now on.

Soooo the black guy will become a perm fixture....sounds like he got plans of keeping the junkie around, which means he thinks he can get him drugs and have him work for him in some capacity.

Cold how they locked all those people in the staduim. There is literally thousands in there....somebody gonna let them out, prolly the army ? .

I swear she looks like Miley Cyrus

but yeah I think there is still a military at this point and they are getting orders from higher up

I imagine this same type of thing was happening everywhere.That's probably why there are few soldiers left in TWD.They either went rogue,became savages,or got killed.Plus look how the Governor did the soldiers on TWD.

I think when it popped off as a last result they did Cobalt to big cities.

Explains why ATL was so ? up and seemed like they dropped a bomb.
  • DNB1
    Options

but yeah I think there is still a military at this point and they are getting orders from higher up

I imagine this same type of thing was happening everywhere.That's probably why there are few soldiers left in TWD.They either went rogue,became savages,or got killed.Plus look how the Governor did the soldiers on TWD.

Ahh yes i forgot about that....they did drop a bomb on ATL....smh....so I guess we gonna see that ? too...It would be nice if they cut to scenes of the military, the President etc to see what types of decisions they were making.

Also, somebody, somewhere knows what caused this virus to get airborn. We need more insight on that too.
  • loch121
    Options

Ahh yes i forgot about that....they did drop a bomb on ATL....smh....so I guess we gonna see that ? too...It would be nice if they cut to scenes of the military, the President etc to see what types of decisions they were making.

Also, somebody, somewhere knows what caused this virus to get airborn. We need more insight on that too.

In TWD comics they never explain it and in most zombie films they never do.

The TWD writer says it's not important.

But my idea of the perfect show finale would be to show what started it.That would be something worth waiting on along with who lives and dies
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She look more like Natalie Portman to me. She was inviting this fool and he turned around.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Daughter was lookn ready to get ?

true and dumb dumb steps off...she was giving you the come get some ? look
  • Antlerz
    Antlerz Members Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    I fully expect to see cameos of certain characters like Laurie, Shane, Michonne, and others. They can use this show to give a flashback for the characters and how they began their 'The Walking Dead' journeys.

In this show the setting is in LA and TWD happens in Georgia. Those cameos wouldn't make sense.
  • Delphas
    Delphas Members Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    640.jpg
    AMC now has an official airdate for their Fear The Walking Dead webseries. Fear The Walking Dead: Flight 462 will take place across a total of 16 installments, with the first debuting on AMC.com this Sunday, October 4, to coincide with the Fear The Walking Dead season finale. That same chapter will then air “as promos” during two commercial breaks in The Walking Dead’s season six premiere on October 11. After that, the 15 follow-up chapters will debut every Sunday, both online and during The Walking Dead. They will each be less than a minute long.

The series takes place in the Fear The Walking Dead continuity and is set on an airplane that goes haywire when an early outbreak affects a passenger on board. The hook of the series is that one of its characters will join the cast of Fear The Walking Dead in that show’s second season.

SMH I was excited for this at first, but this just looks like fuckery of the highest order.
  • DNB1
    Options
    One episode left?!
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One episode left?!

yea i thought I seen that yesterday but i was like nah I must be tripping
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Season finale tonight. Hopefully travis & the junkie son die.. i hate them ?
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Zack galifinacis ass ? crying like a ?
  • Delphas
    Delphas Members Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That El Salivdorean dude is the truth.
    Homie used the same tactic Rick used against Negan in the comics
  • Splackavelli
    Options

i think he's more of a wolf than a ? .
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet the simpletons are very happy this week.