Fear The Walking Dead (Season 1)

Options

Comments

• Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jabu_Rule wrote: »
    So the most brutal death in the episode that the beheading of a black man. The saga continues.

man shut up. its cops killing ? and ? shooting each other out in the streets and you worried about a ? tv show. I wish ? would pick the right battles to fight.

I'm glad you decided to pick the right battle on allhiphop.com. You're doing gods work.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think black dude had something to do with the virus or knows something about it. He seems a bit on edge like he done did some ? . He also knew where to go. Cuzzo was waaaay too calm. He also balling, so I know something is up with him lol.
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All i wanted was for travis or the junkie son to die but amc couldn't deliver on that! It's not like i was asking for much

By the way the season finale sucked. The walking dead better make up for it
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man you gone wait this long for zombies to turn up.....on a season finale. ? a character development all them ? would of been killed if this was real and not a tv show
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Jus finished the finale...

I cant front, I went into it ready to ? on the episode. But it was surprisingly nice.

The zombie horde vs. the army base was fun to see. Damn @ dude takin the helicopter blades to the face.

It sux that the sexy latina MILF had to die tho. smh, she was the only female character I liked.

smh @ the latino lil ? tho. the lil snow flake is practically throwin the ? @ dude. Who else caught her showing him her ? suckin skills when they were eatin the popsicles. she ready.

The black dude is hella interesting imo. I hope he rocks a suit for the entire series. Seeing a black dude rockin a suit in a zombie apocalypse seems so outta place that its cool.

If season 2 is anything like the finale, this show might be allright.
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    man you gone wait this long for zombies to turn up.....on a season finale. ? a character development all them ? would of been killed if this was real and not a tv show

Wait this long? Dog, it's episode 6.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? was balling the ? out...
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So this ? just happened to have a luxury liner right by his house and nobody jacked that ? during an apocalypse. ......? Righhhhhht
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    This shows somewhat slower/calmer pace is what makes it different.

I'm glad it isn't another show about the same thing TWD is about.

When I heard about a spin off,I thought "why just more ppl walking around killing zombies?"

Nah this is a different show and will also explain things we don't know about TWD.
  • marc123
    Options
    um. word is season 2 is gone be 15 episodes. That's wayyyyyyyy too many. imo 10 eps is more than enuff. get ready for hella filler eps in season 2.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »

Or as some of us like to call it... the season finale.
  • (ob)Scene
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »

Or as some of us like to call it... the season finale.

And season finale type ? occurred.
  • SneakDZA
    Options
    Aiight. I'm not trying to get into a ? -for-tat with the Fear the Walking Dead Defense Forces.
  • (ob)Scene
    Options
    Aiight. I'm not trying to get into a ? -for-tat with the Fear the Walking Dead Defense Forces.

Usually when I feel like that I resort to trying some outlandish ? like not entering the discussion thread.
  • SneakDZA
    Options

Usually when I feel like that I resort to trying some outlandish ? like not entering the discussion thread.

So it's either deal with you nitpicking everyone's opinion or stay out of the thread? Cool.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »

The black dude is hella interesting imo. I hope he rocks a suit for the entire series. Seeing a black dude rockin a suit in a zombie apocalypse seems so outta place that its cool.
    DNB1 wrote: »
    That ? was balling the ? out...
    NCswag wrote: »
    So this ? just happened to have a luxury liner right by his house and nobody jacked that ? during an apocalypse. ......? Righhhhhht

Glad to see I wasn't the only one picking up on this. I've noticed a lot of folks don't pick up on stuff like this in movies/shows.

The thing that really tripped me out is how calm he is. The dead is walking and he calm as ? , like he's seen this before.......

This is about the start of the outbreak. It seems like it started in california. The walking dead takes place in georgia and it looked as if the ? was already going on and just hit there during the first episode.

• (ob)Scene
    edited October 2015
    Options

So it's either deal with you nitpicking everyone's opinion or stay out of the thread? Cool.

It's a discussion thread. Where you discuss opinions on the show both differing and similar. I have not problem with people having opinions other than my own. That's why when I make a point it's in the context of the show.

And there's slight nerve in you being bold enough to say I'm nitpicking "people's opinions" when y'all are nitpicking the show.

Someone really came in here to complain about the soldiers looking for a vehicle to escape the base. But I'm nitpicking.
  • SneakDZA
    Options

It's a discussion thread. Where you discuss opinions on the show both differing and similar. I have not problem with people having opinions other than my own. That's why when I make a point it's in the context of the show.

And there's slight nerve in you being bold enough to say I'm nitpicking "people's opinions" when y'all are nitpicking the show.

Someone really came in here to complain about the soldiers looking for a vehicle to escape the base. But I'm nitpicking.

So are we here to "discuss opinions on the show both differing and similar" as long as we aren't "nitpicking the show" in your opinion?

Take the ? cape off. If you like it...cool. If someone doesn't or has a criticism don't take it as a personal attack.

And yeah... soldiers carjacking a car in a garage full of unoccupied cars is lame-ass writing.
  • (ob)Scene
    Options

So are we here to "discuss opinions on the show both differing and similar" as long as we aren't "nitpicking the show" in your opinion?

Take the ? cape off. If you like it...cool. If someone doesn't or has a criticism don't take it as a personal attack.

And yeah... soldiers carjacking a car in a garage full of unoccupied cars is lame-ass writing.

Okay now you're reaching... I didn't say y'all couldn't nitpick. People nitpicked and I stated why I believe the naysayers to be incorrect. Rebutting within the context of the show, citing: scenes, character traits, and plot developments.

You were the first and only person to respond on some personal attack defensive ? when you said.

Let's not flip the script now.
  • (ob)Scene
    Options
    I mean we can easily check the tapes.
    Lol we're in the first week of a zombie outbreak (it isn't even an apocalypse yet and this is also a world where zombie lore doesn't exist) and y'all are furious that people aren't jumping quick to ? their neighbors?

I don't understand how people are saying the story is moving too slow. I feel like it's an ADHD thing.

? that....the story is slow because lets be serious after ole boy got caught downtown with them people going ham im pretty sure unless they dropped a nuke most of them muthafuckas would of been zombies and how the ? you already witness two and a possible zombies and you still on some naw this is just a dream ? . and i laugh at the junkie being an alpha male. how he gone ? zombies when he's in cold sweats because he dont have his "medicine" gtfohwtbs logic.

It's not about it being a dream. There's no such thing as zombies in this world prior to this.

We're still within the first 3 to 4 days of this ? on the show. You're being wildly unreasonable and making proclamations based upon what you know from The Walking Dead and zombie history in general. In case A you're expecting the characters to be able to see into the future. In case B you're expecting the characters to know something that doesn't exist in their world.

They're still in the let the authorities/military handle it phase, in hopes that ? will be good in a week or two. People are getting upset that characters are hesitating to ? people they know and love as if they aren't still hesitating with the ? on the main show when it comes to loved ones.

buu buu but what about black on black crime? anyway i get what you sayin but even that old mexican dude knew what was up. hell be alright as long as he comes back from the camp but i digress. just being a brother i know ? is getting real(think of katrina) and the govment aint gone tell us sh.....aww ? it bruh i aint even got the heart to state my side.

The "old mexican dude" knew what was up but didn't necessarily know "zombie crisis."

Like he said to his daughter, "your mother and I have survived much worse." That's because the "old mexican dude" isn't Mexican. He's Salvadoran. He knew what was up because the worse situation he was referencing is the Salvadoran civil war of which he was a refugee. He's been through the worst that humanity has to offer and thus knows how to handle himself accordingly in order to survive.

That's why I said what I said... people are complaining about stuff that is referenced/explained right in front of their faces on screen. This has been a well-written and detailed show through these first 4 episodes.
    nooooooo ? . this ? is slow. it would be different if this came before the walking dead but it didnt and i know i see one zombie ? im going on high alert. im killing neighbors and all who look sick. ? that.

Lol but in the context of the story THIS IS before The Walking Dead.

You just admitted to not having the mental capacity necessary to comprehend the timeline of a prequel and assess the storyline accordingly.

The fact that no one could find a ? car including the ? army is just one of many really stupid plot holes in this ? .

And then not even 5 minutes later you put simplicity on full display. Those soldiers walked into the parking garage and ended up taking the car that was literally directly in front of them as they walked through the door. They went to the garage to look for a car and they immediately found said car in the one place they'd know there would be one.

And these are the type of complaints people have been making.

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol I knew there would be an unreasonable ? storm and the IC did not disappoint.

It's kind of the show's creators' fault though. They should have done a better job of putting the show in context before they put it on TV. People came into this show expecting to get the gore and violence and drama associated with no character being safe that they get with the other show. This show is completely different though. It's not about surviving in a ? up world full of zombies. It's about how the transition into that world affects the unexpecting public. If you came into the show expecting to get more of what you got in the other show, you're going to be severely disappointed.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just saw both episode 5 and the finale. i came back around. i was down in the start of the season, the middle episodes put me on the fence. but I liked the finale, got some good action in. Like the black dudes response when the junkie asked him why arent we staying here "to survive a mad world, one must embrass a mad world". They could easily post up there, but they'll get soft and complacent.Reminds me of the folks in Alexadria on TWD. FTWD has some writing issues, but it aight wit me
  • marc123
    Options

I assumed they needed the keys.
  • SneakDZA
    Options
    You were the first and only person to respond on some personal attack defensive ? when you said.

Let's not flip the script now.

You have to know that's ? , right? Or were you talking about just in the past 24 hours? Don't act like we can't all read your earlier posts in this thread where you're calling people simpletons because they don't like the pace or lack of plot.

Cool your jets, pal. It's just a tv show and these are just opinions.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    This shows somewhat slower/calmer pace is what makes it different.

I'm glad it isn't another show about the same thing TWD is about.

When I heard about a spin off,I thought "why just more ppl walking around killing zombies?"

Nah this is a different show and will also explain things we don't know about TWD.

yep. btw how long was rick in that coma when society crumbled?