Fear The Walking Dead (Season 1)

Options

Comments

• (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And they finally got Travis to react. Wonder what this week's complaint will be.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude... the show still sucks. It;s weird that you call people that see through unrealistic character choices, deus ex-machina, and plot holes and generally bad plotting as "simpletons". This is one of the most simple shows on air right now yo.

Just because it's slow paced doesn't make it deep.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Travis trying to get heart.

They're not gonna ? the military dude,but he's gonna probably ? on them.Dude ? him up.

Madison and old girl ain't ? for leaving the neighbors,but hey.

Goooood damn.Are You not entertained?Lotta zombies there.

Travis dumb dumb dumb dumb.

? getting intense.Somebody not gonna make it.

? ain't ? .

? .Dude caught a bad one to the grill.I knew that was coming.Dude wanted Miley Cyrus.

Bruhhhhhhhhhh

Nigggggggaaaaaaa

They saved 3 ep worth of action for this finale.

That Dr. chick knows how bad it is.She giving up on life right now.

That ? is like the Holocaust and The killing fields

I knew it.Damn Travis whooped his ass.He cold for shooting old girl.I hope she makes it,but that's a bad look.I hope Liza learned fast.

So no cars went down the street they drove on and got stuck?

Damn.I knew somebody wouldn't make it.

Abigail

That finale was fire.I'm in for season 2.

Mr. Strand ain't no ? .

• SneakDZA
    Options
    The fact that no one could find a ? car including the ? army is just one of many really stupid plot holes in this ? .
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »

They're not gonna ? the military dude,but he's gonna probably ? on them.Dude ? him up.

? ain't ? .

? .Dude caught a bad one to the grill.I knew that was coming.Dude wanted Miley Cyrus.

Bruhhhhhhhhhh

Nigggggggaaaaaaa

I knew it.Damn Travis whooped his ass.He cold for shooting old girl.I hope she makes it,but that's a bad look.I hope Liza learned fast.

Abigail

Mr. Strand ain't no ? .

did you used to work for vibe magazine? your gimmick reminds me of that 20 questions column.
  • (ob)Scene
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    Dude... the show still sucks. It;s weird that you call people that see through unrealistic character choices, deus ex-machina, and plot holes and generally bad plotting as "simpletons". This is one of the most simple shows on air right now yo.

Just because it's slow paced doesn't make it deep.

And just because it's slow paced doesn't mean that it's bad.

I specifically addressed the complaints people have had about the show. They were all addressed in this finale (which is only episode 6 of season one). Basically people complained about a bunch of nonsensical things as if they've never heard of character development. Like I've said in prior pages, a lot of people don't know how to handle being smarter than--or more knowledgeable than--the characters they're watching.
  • loch121
    edited October 2015
    Options

? ain't ? .

Bruhhhhhhhhhh

Nigggggggaaaaaaa

Abigail

Mr. Strand ain't no ? .

did you used to work for vibe magazine? your gimmick reminds me of that 20 questions column.

Gimmick?Nah,I just got tired of making 25 posts about a show when I can just have one post.

I wish I did work at the Vibe LOL or had a write up in that ? .
  • loch121
    Options
    I wonder if dude meant to walk into that chopper?
  • (ob)Scene
    Options
    The fact that no one could find a ? car including the ? army is just one of many really stupid plot holes in this ? .

And then not even 5 minutes later you put simplicity on full display. Those soldiers walked into the parking garage and ended up taking the car that was literally directly in front of them as they walked through the door. They went to the garage to look for a car and they immediately found said car in the one place they'd know there would be one.

And these are the type of complaints people have been making.
  • loch121
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »

And then not even 5 minutes later you put simplicity on full display. Those soldiers walked into the parking garage and ended up taking the car that was literally directly in front of them as they walked through the door. They went to the garage to look for a car and they immediately found said car in the one place they'd know there would be one.

Nit picking much?

Seems like they walked around the garage trying to find a car before they found them,Who knows how long they were looking for a ride when that ? jumped off?
  • Splackavelli
    Options

yeah that was suicide

• SneakDZA
    Options

yeah that was suicide

If only he had a gun... oh wait.
  • loch121
    Options

yeah that was suicide

If only he had a gun... oh wait.

Either he was like "? it" or he was so confused and in shock he just walked into that ? .
  • (ob)Scene
    Options

Nit picking much?

Seems like they walked around the garage trying to find a car before they found them,Who knows how long they were looking for a ride when that ? jumped off?

Lol I wouldn't be the one nitpicking in this scenario.
  • loch121
    Options

Nit picking much?

Lol I wouldn't be the one nitpicking in this scenario.

hmph
  • Delphas
    Delphas Members Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jabu_Rule wrote: »
    Sooo, they finally introduce another black character, and he's a ? .. smh.

LOL why you say he's a ? ?

He said he can sell anything, talks slick, and knows how taking advantage of people including his awareness of the mind of a fiend (which many ? 's are). Classic signs of a ? .

i think he's more of a wolf than a ? .

Even worse; he works in real estate.
  • loch121
    Options
    Delphas wrote: »
    Sooo, they finally introduce another black character, and he's a ? .. smh.

LOL why you say he's a ? ?

He said he can sell anything, talks slick, and knows how taking advantage of people including his awareness of the mind of a fiend (which many ? 's are). Classic signs of a ? .

i think he's more of a wolf than a ? .

Even worse; he works in real estate.

I must have missed that.When did that info come out?At his crib?
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah in the cell with the junkie. He said he'd gentrify a neighborhood.
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last episode was entertaining... as far as this series goes...

But all them soldiers and nobody threw a grenade (or a few) to the back of that pack of walkers while those on the front ? the one's pressed against the front of the gate?
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    S.jR. wrote: »

But all them soldiers and nobody threw a grenade (or a few) to the back of that pack of walkers while those on the front ? the one's pressed against the front of the gate?

i think that because the herd was moving single file towards the compound entrance the soldiers didn't want to risk throwing that grenade dispersing them and having them spread out around the perimeter I guess that's why they didn't use explosives plus grenades wouldn't ? them the explosion could also cause a fire and make the situation even worse. *shrugs*
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S.jR. wrote: »

Being that it's their base, they don't wanna ? ? up there.

Or they just didn't give a ? because they were gonna evacuate the area anyways.

that was a ? load of walkers though..
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    So the most brutal death in the episode that the beheading of a black man. The saga continues.
  • Splackavelli
    edited October 2015
    Options
    So the most brutal death in the episode that the beheading of a black man. The saga continues.

man shut up. its cops killing ? and ? shooting each other out in the streets and you worried about a ? tv show. I wish ? would pick the right battles to fight.
  • SneakDZA
    Options
  • Delphas
    Delphas Members Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

man shut up. its cops killing ? and ? shooting each other out in the streets and you worried about a ? tv show. I wish ? would pick the right battles to fight.

You do realize you can have concerns and fight battles on both of these issues without a problem right?

It's not like you're trying to create cold fusion technology and time traveling at the same time.